Learning BSDM

Story Info
He's taken by Mistress Jessica
945 words
3.94
78.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had tried online dating and was quite familiar with the online personals when I decided that I would broaden my horizons and try the "Searching for Other Relationship Types" category in the personals section. Upon viewing I noticed that there was a wide variety of swingers, fetishes and BDSM ads and decided to reply to a local ad from a married woman looking for a slave to train. Now I was familiar with BDSM and wanted to learn and try more so I figured what did I have to lose, keep an open mind and go from there.

Well within a day I got a reply back from my reply and picture I had sent. Being in really good athletic shape, 5'11 175 lbs with the weightlifter look I always got interest from the ladies and this time was no different. She instructed me to call her Mistress Jessica in all future email and conversations and told me what she was looking for. She said that I was exactly what she was looking for, someone new, good looking and open to what she wanted for the both of us. She also stated that she was married and that this would be a strictly a BDSM relationship and that her husband was ok with it.

After a few email conversations we exchanged phone numbers over one weekend and I got a call on Saturday night, Mistress Jessica was at a local bar near bye and wanted to come over to my apartment for our first initial meeting, she said that there would be no pressure to do anything and to think of it as a get to know you meeting. Well within and hour she was at my door, she was about 5'2' 145 lbs with long brown hair wearing a pair of overalls, t-shirt and sneaks, she looked me up and down a few times over as we sat facing each other on the couch. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt which I had worn all day long.

We exchanged pleasantries while we talked about her likes and dislikes as well as mine, she stated that she was quite experienced in training a submissive like myself and was very interested in me from the pictures I had exchanged with her. She talked about the rush she got from having the power over her slave and that she really enjoyed having her slave obey her every command, spanking him and fucking him with her strap-on! Well with that last comment of being fucked by a strapon really took me aback but I knew that nothing was going to happen that night and I always had the option of backing out if that did not sit right with me. She asked me if that sounded like a relationship that I was looking for and I agreed that is was, knowing I could still back out.

The conversation lasted a while and she left it up to me as to where we wanted to go with this and I told her, thinking this would be the next time we meet (if we even go together again), that I guess the next step we should plan on trying something. And to my surprise, she ordered me to my bedroom, she must have thought I mean right then. Being the submissive I complied and entered my bedroom as she ordered me to strip naked. Stripping right in front of her, hearing her breathing grow very deep she now walked right up to me, my 6" cock springing out, she grabbed my cock and gave me a nice moan. She then ordered and pushed me face down onto my bed while she ran her hands over my body, over my ass, spanking each cheek softly.

She asked me if I liked the spanking and I said, "Yes Mistress Jessica!" She continued to order my obedient replies as she spanked me harder and harder now, reddening my cheeks as my cock got so hard with each spank. The excitement and fear began to grow as she now got me on all fours and began to run her fingers up and down my ass crack as she rub and stroked my cock. The precum was oozing out of my cock at this point and she had it all over her fingers then ordered me to lick her fingers clean. I sucked her fingers clean, tasking my own salty precum for the first time. That really turned me on as she took her saliva soaked fingers and slowly worked a finger into my virgin asshole as I gasped, she ordered me not to move.

She removed her finger from my ass as I could hear her unsnapping her clothes as I glanced and noticed she was naked except for a strapon dildo which she must have worn to my apartment. Now I felt her position herself to enter me as she slowly worked the 7" strapon dildo into my ass, as the muscles of my ass began to relax and take all of the nicely lubed dildo into my ass. My cock was so hard and oozing precum, I thought I was ready to explode when she reached around and grabbed my cock and said that this was what it felt like to be under Mistress Jessica's control. She began to fuck my virgin ass while she pulled on my cock, within a minute I was exploding all over my bed as she withdrew the dildo and ordered me lick every last drop of my cum off of the bed. I did as I was told.

More to cum!