Learning Ch. 2

Story Info
Rebecca's new master takes her virginity.
1.4k words
4.49
137.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let her rest for a time. She was physically exhausted from struggling and crying, from having her pleasure withheld from her for so long, and then from having it granted at last in such a shattering orgasm. She was mentally exhausted from the strain of learning so much about herself so quickly. He untied her hands and ankles, and she stretched her muscles, then curled into him, burying her face in his chest. For the first time, his eyes were gentle as he stroked her naked skin and ran his fingers through her hair, soothing away her tension.

She fell asleep in his arms, and he left her tired little body on his bed, cuffing one of her ankles to the bed frame before he went.

When Rebecca woke, at first she could not remember where she was. Then it all flooded back to her in a rush. She was a slave now. A pet. A toy. Along with the memory came a strong emotion. Something like relief, with a tinge of shame, and a great deal of arousal.

She looked for…him…she did not know his name…but he was gone. She tried to get up, but realized that he had tethered her ankle to his bed. She must wait. She sat up and moved to the foot of the bed. She hugged her knees and waited for her master.

He came soon enough. When he entered his bedroom and saw his little pet, curled up into a ball, waiting for him patiently, uncertainly, he was flooded with tenderness. He went and sat next to her on the edge of the bed, pulling her into his lap.

"You slept for several hours. It’s 5 PM. You must have been tired." He toyed absently with her nipple.

"Yes sir," she answered him shyly. She loved being in his arms.

"You feel better now, baby?"

"MUCH better sir. Better than I’ve ever felt…in my whole life." He smiled at the wonder in her voice.

"You’re a virgin, little one?"

"Yes sir."

"Have you ever been with a man at all?"

"Yes, but…no one ever…treated me the way you do."

"I can’t imagine why. This is the way you should be treated. The way you need to be treated. Anyone can tell that just from looking at you. Has a man ever given you an orgasm before?"

"No sir. I’ve only given myself an orgasm. People have tried, but…no one knows…what I need…except for you."

"And what do you need, slave?"

"To be…dominated…" She whispered.

"So you masturbate yourself to relieve your tension? Show me how you do that." He unlocked the chain around her ankle and lay her down on her back on his bed. "Show me, Rebecca. Show me how you play with yourself when no one sees."

She obeyed him. Her left hand moved to her breast. She squeezed it and rubbed her palm over it in circles, then began to play with her nipple. Her right hand moved cautiously to her pussy. She stroked her slit and tweaked her clit with her fingers until her cunt was wet and slippery. Then, while still pressing her clit with her thumb, she slipped a finger, then another, inside her cunt and began to stroke the sensitive wall. Her body began to move seductively, her hips gyrating against her hand. Her left hand began to squeeze her breasts more roughly. She moaned.

"And what do you think about as you play with yourself, little one? Do you fantasize?"

She continued to finger herself as she answered, "Yes sir. I imagine all kind of things. Sometimes I see man, handsome and strong. He tears my clothes from my body and throws me to the ground. He makes me crawl. Sometimes I see words…like slave…or submit…or punish…or owned…and just those words are enough to arouse me. And then the man…I picture him tying me up, punishing me, humiliating me, forcing me to obey him…What I see is never so clear, but always I feel two things: that the man is strong and commanding…and that he owns me." Her breathing had become harsh and ragged. He saw that she was hot and ready to cum.

"Stop," he ordered her, "Lay your hands at your sides." She obeyed reluctantly. Her hips still seemed to want to grind against something, but there was nothing there but empty air. He looked down at her hungrily for a moment. Then he grabbed her roughly and set her on her feet, her belly pressed up against the edge of the bed. He bent her over the bed.

"Stay, slave." She stayed. He tore off his clothes and stood between her legs. His huge, rock hard cock dangled lazily over her ass, still red and sore from her punishment. It left a trail of pre cum on her tender flesh. He could not resist giving her several hard, quick spanks, and then before she could recover he lifted her hips and plunged his cock into her pussy with one, smooth, powerful stroke. It was as though he was conquering her. She screamed in shock as his cock tore past her virginal opening and into her tight young pussy. He stroked all the way in and out of her several times to allow her to get used to his tremendous organ, then he began to fuck her more roughly. Tears were running down her cheeks from having her virginity taken so violently. She felt only pain at first, but she had been so hot and horny that she soon began to register pleasure as well. The pleasure grew with every stroke of her master’s cock.

"What are you, Rebecca?" He asked her.

"Your slave!"

"How do you like to be fucked, slave?"

"Oh, sir! Fuck me! Take me! Use me! I need your cock inside me! I need to be owned!" He looked down at her slender naked body, stretched unresisting before him, submitting to his mastery. He felt her buttocks slap against him each time he buried his cock inside her. He felt a surge of power and thrust into her hard. She cried out. After a time, he flipped her over onto her back and thrust into her once more. She stretched her hands above her head and twisted the blanket in her fists, moaning as pleasure built inside her. He grabbed her breasts with his hands, mauling them, squeezing them, twisting her nipples cruelly until she cried out in pain and begged him to stop. Then he slapped her face.

"Quiet slave! I did not give you permission to speak!" He continued to fuck her, twisting her nipples again. She cried out once more, and tears ran down her cheeks, but this time she did not speak. The pain in her nipples shot like lightning straight to her clit and she found it aroused her more. Her orgasm was building.

His hands abandoned her nipples and he gripped her hips, using them to lift her and slam her down again on his merciless cock. Her breasts shook up and down erotically, a testimony to the aggressiveness of the act.

Rebecca was beginning to lose control. The pleasure was growing and growing inside her with every stroke. She moaned, and pressed her hands to her face as her moans grew louder and louder.

"You like to be fucked, slave?"

"Yes sir!"

"You like to feel my cock stroking in and out of your tight pussy?"

"Oh GOD yes! Oh, sir…yes…yes…YES…PLEASE!" Suddenly she came violently, her entire body shuddering with waves and waves of pleasure that went on and on. She screamed from the enormity of the feeling. Her orgasm triggered his, and he shot his cum deep inside her. Gradually her shudders subsided. He collapsed on top of her and they lay like that, breathing heavily, for a minute or two. Then he stood and looked at her spent body. When he spoke, his voice was once more in control. It was slightly amused.

"Did I give you permission to cum, Rebecca?" She opened her eyes, startled, and looked up at him guiltily.

"No sir." She whispered.

"That’s right, I didn’t. You’ve been a bad girl. We’ll need to take care of that later, won’t we?"

"I’m so sorry sir, I just couldn’t help it, you made me feel so good and I’d never felt anything like that before and I just wasn’t thinking…please sir, I’m sorry…"

"Hush Rebecca!" She stopped speaking. "I’ll have to punish you, but later. Right now we need to clean up and get ready for dinner."

To be continued...