Learning Control

Story Info
Master teaches his sub a lesson in orgasm control.
1.4k words
4.1
38.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in the quiet, dark house rubbing her clit and thinking about her Master. Everything with him felt intimate. He could make a slap to the face feel like a kiss. She never understood how he so fully captivated her body and mind, but she couldn't get enough of him. She rubbed faster, grinding against the bed, thinking about his head between her legs, stopping abruptly when she thought she heard the floorboards creak. After a second she continued and reached for her magic wand. She lay back and closed her eyes bucking against the vibration. She was so close, just a little more and she would explode.

Without warning she felt the bed shake and large hands were around her throat. Her eyes popped open to see her Master's evil grin. He grabbed the wand from her hand and turned it off. "Not yet, babygirl. You didn't earn it," He growled. She whimpered and leaned into him. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her roughly. He stood up without letting go of her head so that she clumsily followed. As soon as she was standing her pushed her face down into the bed and started spanking her, one hard blow after another, while she squealed and squirmed.

"Are you going to be a good slut for Master?" he asked as he landed another blow to her backside. "I didn't hear you." He said, striking again. "Did you ask if you could pleasure yourself, cumslut?" He pulled her back up and towered over her. "Answer me," he barked, slapping her face.

"No Master," she said timidly.

"No what, little fuckdoll?" he said as he slapped her again.

"No, I didn't ask if I could touch myself, Master," she said.

"Take my pants off," he commanded. It was difficult for her with his hand still firmly clutching her head, keeping her upright. As his pants fell to the floor he pushed her to her knees and shoved his throbbing cock into her mouth, thrusting in and out, choking her and making her drool everywhere. "That's my mouth, my pussy, my ass. You ask before you touch it. It's not yours."

"Yes, Master." She sputtered in between thrusts.

He pounded away at her mouth until she could barely breathe, tears streaming down her face. He pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her face with it.

"I'm glad we understand each other, now get on the bed and spread my pussy open for me, I want to inspect it." She obeyed silently, laying back with one hand on either side of her pussy, stretching it open. He growled, wordlessly with his face inches away from her, she was so wet and hot that his breath nearly brought her to the edge. He flicked his tongue out once, making her writhe. He licked a few more times.

"Can I cum, Master?" she asked desperately.

He stopped abruptly and slapped her again. "Not yet, my little delicious fuckdoll." He licked more, pressing two fingers inside of her, making the pleasure almost unbearable. He licked slowly, teasing her clit and barely moving his fingers in and out, knowing this would torture her. She wiggled her hips trying to get more of his fingers and tongue.

"Oh please, Master. Please make me cum," she whined.

"All in good time, angel. You can wait," he said.

He stopped licking and moved up to kiss her while forcing his cock inside her tight pussy, with hard, slow thrusts. She cried out and resisted the urge to let her body succumb to the orgasm it so desperately wanted. He put his hands around her throat, thrusting deeply, over and over. She wasn't sure if she could resist much longer and without warning he sped up his thrusts. She lost control and came, moaning and squirming on his cock. He pulled it out and grabbed her head, sitting her upright while he shoved his cock back into her mouth. "Oh you're a bad girl. You don't know how to listen to Master, you want to be punished, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry. Please punish me for being a bad girl." She gasped when he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Bend over," he growled.

She could hear him walking to the side of the bed and picking up his pants. She heard the familiar sound of his belt sliding from his belt loops. Before she could even think about what would happen next she received a hard blow to her ass. She gasped and moaned through the pain.

"I told you," he said as he delivered another blow, "that is MY pussy," he whipped her again, "and MY pussy doesn't cum unless I say it does," he hit her again and again until she was gasping for air and unable to resist him. She tried to brace herself for another blow and he entered her again from behind, fucking her dripping pussy ruthlessly. Now she was screaming, trying to recover from the spanking and resist her orgasm simultaneously. "If you do it again I'm going to punish your asshole." He growled in her ear.

She could only respond with noises as she was completely incapacitated by his force of will. He whipped her with the belt again while he fucked her as hard as he could. "Can I cum, Master? Please, Master!" she screamed.

"No you may not." He said, though he didn't slow his thrusts. She struggled against him trying to stop the orgasm but she couldn't stop and came again flooding him with her juices. "You did that on purpose, didn't you ass whore? You want Master to punish your little asshole."

"No, no...it wasn't on purpose, Master," she gasped.

"Aw poor, poor babygirl, doesn't want her Master to punish her ass, but can't follow simple instructions," he said with an evil smile. "Don't move, princess. You'll learn to listen sooner or later."

He grabbed the lube and rubbed it on his cock with one hand while he probed her tight asshole with the other. Then gave her more swats to the ass with his belt, his rock hard cock pressing against the small opening. As he pressed into her one inch at a time she let out a loud gasp. He filled her up and slowly pulled out again, then repeated his slow entry. After a few repetitions of this action he put his belt around her neck and held the ends in one hand. She could breathe but the threat of being strangled felt imminent. He pulled tighter to demonstrate his control over her while he began to pump her ass. It was painful at first but started to feel good after a few minutes and she began leaning into him and fucking him back. He put her the magic wand in her hand and he didn't have to tell her what to do with it. As she held it to her clit while he fucked her ass she felt another orgasm coming on. He suddenly gripped the belt tighter around her neck.

"Don't you dare, cumslut. You don't cum until I do," he whispered, slamming into her over and over. She let out a small noise, her vision was swimming, the lack of oxygen becoming apparent. Just before she started to fade out, he let go and she gasped for air, fighting off the orgasm that was almost too big to contain. "See, you're learning little whore. This is Master's ass, you belong to me and when I let you cum you will thank me for it." He said in between thrusts.

"Yes Master I will," she screamed, trying to hold on a little longer, practically delirious from the effort.

He fucked her harder and began grunting, she knew he would cum soon and started to give in to her orgasm. He stopped abruptly and she began to beg with frenzied desperation. "Please... oh god, please let me cum Master! I can't take any more! Please Master, please cum in my ass. Please let me cum. Please!"

He laughed and took the magic wand away from her, then resumed fucking her plump ass with a slow and steady rhythm. She whined and whimpered with each thrust, feeling like she couldn't resist much more. "See, you can control yourself after all. I knew you could, babygirl." He started to fuck her faster again and she could barely maintain control.

He delivered more blows to her back with his belt while he slammed into her harder and harder, letting out a primal yell. "Cum, cum now with my cock in your ass!" She let go, screaming, and her body convulsed as he pumped her full of his cum. They collapsed together and he caressed her. "Thank you, Master," she whispered.

"Good girl, you're such a good little slut for Master," he replied.