Learning Curve Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was," Alena agreed. "I'm still tingling."

"Can you ... can you show me how you do that?" Kathy asked in awe.

"I ... I can tell you, but I don't know ...."

"Anything ..." Kathy was rummaging in her purse and can up with a handful of twenties and fifties and dropped them on the sheet next to Alena. "Anything you can tell me will help."

There was a soft pop and Allan's penis fell out of Alena's ass. His sperm followed, trickling slowly out of her.

Kathy, wanting to pay homage to this young woman who had demonstrated incredible sexual prowess, crawled up to Alena's ass and began lapping up her husband's sperm as it oozed from Alena's asshole.

________________________________________

As both Alena and Allan recovered from their last sexual bout, Alena took a shower, only to be joined by Kathy as she soaped her body, cleansing the sperm and saliva the couple had bestowed on her.

Kathy, thoroughly awed by Alena's abilities pleaded with her to allow her to eat her out one last time before she left their home.

Of course, Alena allowed her to do so, and as they toweled off after the shower, Alena gave Kathy instructions on how to milk her husband with her anus.

Inasmuch as Kathy practiced anal sex with Allan on a weekly basis, it seemed that she would be able to duplicate Alena's technique after some practice with her own dildo.

Meanwhile, Alena bade them both goodnight, with a promise from Allan that they would be calling on Alena again, probably within the month.

A tired by satisfied Alena left when her taxi driver rang the bell to Allan's apartment wondering what was going to top that night's performance.