Learning Curve Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand that wasn't caressing her tit was doing so to the curves and cleft of her ass as she bounced and Ellie reveled in all of it, vowing silently to return the favor.

________________________________________

Watching Alena ride his strap-on rubber cock was getting to Mr.Mr. He was forced to reach out to the stand beside his chair and pick up the special ointment that prevented his ejaculating for thirty minutes at a time. He would be using it repeatedly throughout the evening; for at his age he could only manage one serious fuck a day. But the ointment, which cost him $45,000 a tube, allowed him to fuck for longer periods than anyone else at the orgy, and he used it sparingly, and didn't offer to share it with anyone else.

Lee and Mr.Mr. looked on excitedly as Ellie began riding the rubber pole at a furious pace, seeking another orgasm, letting the dildo slip almost completely out before dropping down and fully impaling it inside her again.

"We may need to get a stronger chair next time," Lee said in a low, rasping voice.

"I seriously doubt we'll ever see the likes of these two again," Mr.Mr. opined, but as to your statement, yes, we should acquire a larger and much stronger chair."

________________________________________

Ellie screamed -- "CUMMING!"

"Yes, cum for me baby!" Alena cried and grunted as Ellie dropped down hard then shuddered violently before appearing to let her entire body go slack and sag before collapsing upon Alena's and almost toppled the chair.

Alena cuddled Ellie's head in her hands as Ellie came down from her satisfying climax. Eventually Ellie sighed and in the lowest of voices whispered, "Now I do you, sweetie.

A minute or so later, she was standing and donning the strap-on that Alena had handed her.

"Use the other one for sanitary reasons, sweetie," Alena told her Eurasian lover.

"Oh, but it's smaller, much smaller!" Ellie groaned. "You'll hardly feel it."

________________________________________

Just then two more men entered the room and joined Mr.Mr. and Lee.

"Sit down, sit down!" Mr.Mr. said enthusiastically. "We've quite a performance going on. These two are extraordinary."

"Really?" the taller of the two, a lean but trim Chinese man remarked as he took the chair next to Mr.Mr., ignoring the fact that he was playing with his cock as he welcomed them.

Lee couldn't resist telling them what they'd missed out on, and when he finished, the other man, half Russian, half Mongolian had to repeat part of what he'd heard, "They've already fucked themselves by rubbing their cunt's against each other, and then one toe fucked the other?"

"And they did it with an elegant style," Mr.Mr. added.

"Hmmm, sorry I missed it," the half Russian, half Mongolian, said quietly. He was certain the girls might hear his voice through the two-way mirror if he spoke in normal tones. It wasn't the case, but he believed what he believed and that was enough for him.

"Has Chang made an appearance?" the taller man inquired.

"No, we're letting them do their thing, and so far it's been most enlightening," Mr.Mr. replied. "Most enlightening."

________________________________________

"If it's that small, use it anally," Alena told Ellie while she was strapping the device around her tiny waist and then fitted the much thinner dildo into place.

"You sure?"

"I do anal often enough that it shouldn't be bothersome," Alena laughed. "And from the ridges on that thing I should really enjoy what you're gonna do to me."

"The chair or the bed?" Ellie inquired.

"The bed, I can raise my ass up or down as the case may be. You can pick any angle you want, just wait for me to tell you its okay."

Alena pushed her face into a fluffy pillow and raised her rump. Ellie nudged Alena's ass down about two inches and placed the head of the rubber cock at Alena's asshole.

Wanting to help, Alena reached back and spread her cheeks apart, opening her anus slightly. Ellie, having experienced a few ass fucks of her own, wet a finger and slipped it into her friend's ass.

"Mmmm, feels okay," Alena said, although her voice was muffled somewhat by the pillow.

"Here we go," Ellie chirped and pushed the intrusive dildo an inch into Alena's anus.

Alena wiggled her ass, and grunted, "Keep going!"

"Am I hurting you?" Ellie asked, not wanting to do so.

"No, I'm fine. Keep going!"

The dildo had gone in about two inches and seemed to be stuck. Ellie pulled back, dragging a ridge back across Alena's anal sphincter.

"AHHHHHH!" Alena gasped, for it felt like her rectum was being torn apart.

.Ellie gave another shove and sent the thin, but ridged ass-fucker in to about four inches and stopped, dragged it back and inch and then forced it forward another three.

"Can you take more?" Ellie asked softly while squeezing Alena's hips, her hands holding Alena steady.

"Yes." Alena breathed it into the pillow. "Yeah, go on give me some more."

Ellie backed up then moved inward again, perhaps gaining another inch.

"Wait, wait!"

"Does it hurt?" Ellie asked with concern.

Panting with effort, Alena rasped, "Not so much ... I just ... I have to get used to feeling it. I ... I had one in there last night and thought ... it would be easy."

"But it isn't," Ellie said, finishing the sentence for her.

Ellie rocked her hips. "Ready?"

"Yeah," Alena pressed back against Ellie, aching to feel the saddle of her hips against her ass. "Come on, that's it. Is there more? Yeahhhh, come on ... I can take it, baby.

"Okay," Ellie replied, and went to work, backing up and plunging forward until Alena was moaning with a combination of agony and lust.

"Jesus," Alena gasped, "How long is that fuckin' thing?"

"Maybe nine or ten inches," Ellie answered.

"See if you can get the whole thing up in there, okay?"

Ellie moaned as she sank into Alena's flesh, and this time found herself buried to the hilt.

"Both Alena and Ellie were filled with wonder. "Oh, my God!"

"Now I'm, gonna fuck your ass," Ellie crowed happily. The glee in her voice sent a shiver through Alena.

"Don't go crazy now," she cautioned her Eurasian friend, as Alena realized the fucking still lay ahead.

The delicate flesh around her anus flowered open as Ellie began easing almost all the way out of her. Now Alena could feel the tip of the rubber cock and the first of the deep ridges that she had thought impossible to penetrate her beginning to wend its way back into her deepest recesses.

"Slowwwww!" Alena's thighs were shaking. "Ohhhh, Ellie, please, please, please!"

Ellie proceeded at a snail's pace and suddenly Alena felt a surge of relief, for there was no longer any undue pressure within her anus.

"I think ...."

But Ellie had felt it too, and was already starting to fuck her friend with an urgency neither had felt before. "Ohhh, Alena sweetie, your ass is soooo fuckin' tight!"

And in an almost childish voice, Alena moaned, "Do you really like it? Do you like fucking my backdoor?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ellie groaned as she drove the rubber cock into her friend at an even faster pace, loving the feel of doing this previously nasty, abhorrent thing as Alena's grunts and groans of satisfaction helped carry her toward and orgasm from the tail end of the dildo as it kept rubbing against her clit.

Alena's hand had crept between her thighs and with fingers wet with her juices; she rubbed her clit frantically while urging Ellie to go faster, "Harder, please fuck me harder!"

Ellie did, her fingers used the bones of Alena's pelvis like hand grips, pulling Alena back to her again and again.

Alena loved the feel of Ellie's wild abandon as she rammed the dildo into her with such unbelievable force that left the both of them panting and moaning.

No longer rational as her orgasm rolled over her, Alena began calling out for Ellie to cum inside her as Ellie just behind her also headed toward an ecstatic finish line. Alena's knees collapsed as Ellie sent one last plunge into her ass, all of her weight behind the thrust. Her whole body shuddered against Alena's length as both women spewed their respective cum fluids onto the sheets.

________________________________________

"Well," said Mr.Mr. to the others. "Was that a fantastic performance or not?"

Everyone agreed that the women had put on a wonderful show. The half Russian, half Mongolian said that he'd wished he'd been there from the beginning.

"Yes, then libations anyone?" Lee inquired; reminding them all that it was time for the women to shower so as to refresh themselves for Chang and his friends.

________________________________________

Alena and Ellie hardly understood that they were to shower so as to be ready for the next portion of their evening. But both girls docilely followed Lee into an adjacent room with a large bathroom and gorgeously tiled shower large enough for six.

"Look," Ellie said in wonder, "Eight different showerheads!"

"Left to ourselves we might manage to have ourselves even more fun in here," Alena laughed, then goosed her friend, who shrieked in surprise.

To be continued...