Learning Discipline

Story Info
College kids discover new love, and exchanging control.
8.6k words
4.59
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

Author's note: The concept of control in a relationship, particularly as it relates to sex has always fascinated me. I'm convinced that this theme is what made the novel and the movie Fifty Shades of Grey so popular. Submissives like Anastasia give up control of the situation freely within limits. But what motivation do they have to do that? And if they really do "give up control", and if they are the ones that set the limits, then who really controls the situation?

Welcome to the off-campus apartment of Mary Katherine, Teri and Josh where I explore these ideas. This is the first piece of fiction of any kind that I've written in my adult life. I hope you enjoy it!

Discipline

The living room
I'd just finished my last final for fall semester, and was hurrying to get back to my off campus house. I was running a little late for a meeting with my two housemates, MK and Teri. MK was irritated about something, and she wanted to talk with the two of us. It seemed like she was irritated about something a lot. I'd told her about my final, and that I'd try to get back on time. She told me, "You'd better do more than just try." Nice.

I'm being a little harsh. I mostly get along well with MK (short for Mary Katherine). She's a senior, an education major, and she's funny. We share some of the same TV shows, and generally enjoy each other's company. I'm not really attracted to her, though. She's maybe 5'5" tall, a bit plump and has short, dark brunette hair. I guess that's not my type of girl, or maybe there's just no chemistry between us.

I'm certainly glad that she let me move into the spare room in the three-bedroom house that her dad rented for her, since it was in a great location right near campus. It made a lot of sense that she would ask Teri to move in, since she'd been friends with Teri's older sister when they were all at St. Ann's, the Catholic girls' school where they went to high school together. But letting me have the other room was a little bit controversial with their parents at the time. It had been occupied by Teri's older sister last year, but she'd graduated.

We made the whole arrangement very business-like. Along with all the normal paperwork we had a roommate agreement detailing everyone's responsibilities around the house. There was a sliding scale of fines and punishments for infractions, etc. MK's dad made her responsible for keeping the place up, and she in turn handed out responsibilities to me and Teri. As far as I knew this kind of thing was normal. This was my first time living off campus after being in a freshman dorm last year.

I get along okay with Teri too. She's a sophomore like me, and a psych major. She's pretty. She's about 5'3" tall with wavy copper colored red hair that falls just past her shoulders. She has high cheek bones on her heart-shaped face and big bright green eyes. She's fair-skinned with faint freckles on her cheeks that are really cute. She has a great figure too, not that you can tell most of the time. She dresses very conservatively. Lots of high collars or loose blouses that do nothing to show off her curves, and a lot of long skirts. Total catholic school girl. The nuns would be proud, I'm sure.

She's nice enough too, I guess, but really quiet and not easy to read. It's been kind of hard to get to know her, but she's been warming up slowly over the last several weeks. Neither of us is as good about keeping the house neat, and we both kind of roll our eyes at each other when MK starts making a fuss about it. I sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to get her in bed, but that's all it is -- fantasy. I'm sure she'll be waiting for marriage before she gets naked with any guy.

I hurried up the stairs, and as I walked in the door that opens directly into our living room was saying "Sorry I'm late . . . what the FUCK?"

MK was sitting on a chair in the middle of the living room. Teri was laying over her lap with her skirt bunched up over her back and her panties down around her knees. Her perfect, round bare ass and pussy were in plain view.

Hearing me walk in, Teri let out a little yelp and started saying, "OmiG-d, omiG-d omiG-d" over and over in a quiet, strained voice. MK said, "You're not as sorry as you're going to be, Josh. Stop staring at Teri's privates and get your ass in here. Stand here in front of me facing away from us and keep your mouth shut. I'll deal with you in a couple minutes.

I doubt I could have said anything anyway, I was so stunned. As I walked over, I could see that Teri had her eyes shut tight and that she was blushing every shade of red that her normally pale skin could display. She must have been absolutely overwhelmed with embarrassment.

MK spoke. "Turn around and face the damned wall, Josh." I did. It didn't seem like a good time to debate the issue with her. "Now, Theresa, do you understand why you're being disciplined this afternoon?"

"OmiG-d, omiG-d, omiG-d . . ." Teri's response was followed by the sound of a loud smack, which clearly got her attention. "I asked you a question, Theresa. Do you understand why you're being disciplined this afternoon?"

In a very quiet voice, Teri said, "Yes, MK."

MK said, "For the duration of this discipline session, you will please refer to me as Mary Katherine."

"Yes, Mary Katherine."

Then we'll begin. You'll be receiving 25 strokes on each cheek. You know the drill. If you squirm too much, or in any other way interfere with your punishment, there will be additional strokes with the hairbrush."

"Yes, Mary Katherine."

As the punishment began, Teri started to breathe heavily, which I didn't understand at the time, but which I now know was part of how she distracted herself through the experience.

At this point, with the image of Teri's pussy in my mind and the sound of her heavy breathing, my cock was starting to get hard. As I heard the progression of spanking strokes I imagined her ass writhing ever so slightly despite her best effort not to and got extremely hard.

When the fifty strokes were done, MK asked, "Has this been a sufficient lesson? Will you maintain discipline over your own behavior from now on, or will I need to discipline you again?"

Teri calmed her breathing for a moment before responding, "Yes Mary Katherine. I'll maintain discipline over my own behavior."

MK said, "Good. Now pick up your stuff from around this room and then go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. Your face is a mess."

"Yes, Mary Katherine."

Then MK turned to me and said, "Your turn, Joshua. Get over here." I turned around and walked over to where she was sitting. She continued, "Do you remember our agreement about maintaining the house that you signed before you moved in? The one where we agreed to keeping up with chores, and where we laid out fines and punishments for non-compliance?"

"Well, yeah, but . . ."

"And have you been keeping up with your chores?"

"Well, no I guess not, but it's been really busy at the end of the semester."

"That's crap, Joshua, and you know it. I've been after you almost since you moved in to pick up your shit from around the living room and to get rid of the food in the fridge that's been going bad. I also need to nag you about damn near everything else on the chore chart. You seem to have been a bad influence on Teri, too, which is why she received her punishment just now. I've also been assessing fines. Have you been paying them?"

"Well, no, not all of them."

"In fact, you haven't paid one fine since mid-semester break. And do you remember the last punishment on the sliding scale?"

Yeah, it would be hard to forget what that was just at the moment. "Yes, corporal punishment. But I thought that was a joke."

"Do you still think it's a joke?"

"No", I said in a slightly quieter voice.

"Now it's time to pay up. Drop your pants and get across my lap."

"Whoa, wait a minute. Can we talk about this?", I responded. I sure as hell didn't want to display my raging hard-on. My two housemates would think I was a pervert for being turned on by the humiliation that Teri had just suffered.

"I'm done talking," MK responded in a slightly irritated voice. "If you aren't over my lap with your bare ass in the air in the next 60 seconds, you can find somewhere else to live next semester."

"What? It's way too late to find another place to live for next semester!"

"That's your problem in another fifty seconds."

Clearly this conversation was over. Closing my eyes, I undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper and pulled down my pants. Teri, who had gathered her things that were laying around the living room into her arms stopped cold at the sight of my stiff cock. Then she scurried out of the room, presumably heading to the bathroom as MK had instructed her.

MK's eyes widened at the sight of my hard-on, but said nothing about it just then. As I laid down over her lap, she spread her legs just enough to give my cock a place to go, and then clamped down on it with her thighs. If she'd been wearing shorts this might have felt good, but she was wearing jeans. Her legs were warm, but the fabric was rough. I squirmed a little bit at the discomfort.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Josh! Are you pleasuring yourself on me?!", MK exclaimed as she smacked my ass really hard.

"What? No! OW!"

"You'd better stay really fucking still. I can't believe that this scene aroused you. You should be ashamed. Now, to business. Do you understand why you are being disciplined this afternoon?"

"Yes."

You will be receiving 50 discipline strokes, 25 on each cheek for forcing me to clean up after you this semester, and for refusing all other forms of discipline up to this point. You will then receive five further punishment strokes with the hairbrush for being late and another five for arguing with me just now. If you squirm too much, or interfere in any other way with your punishment, there will be further strokes with the hair brush." She showed me the hair brush. It had long red hair in the bristles, so it was clearly Teri's, but the bristles weren't what concerned me. It was wide and round. The back and handle were made of wood, and it had long narrow spaces in between the rows that were holding the bristles. I was not looking forward to this.

MK continued. "Teri is familiar with this kind of session from high school, so she knows how to behave. You'd better learn quickly. I'd recommend that you hold onto the chair legs in front of your face so that you won't be tempted to reach back and interfere."

As I grabbed the chair legs, I felt the first, loud smacks on my ass. They stung a little, but weren't too bad at first. MK moved her hand around to all the different areas of my cheeks. After she'd covered every square inch, though, she started to concentrate on two spots, one right in the middle of each cheek. This really started to hurt, and I started to squirm instinctively, if only just a little.

MK stopped the spanking for a moment and said, "Hold still, Joshua, I'm not going to warn you again. Do you understand me?"

I sucked in a breath and responded, "Yes, MK."

Smack! "I thought I made it clear that you are to address me as Mary Katherine for the duration of this discipline session."

"Yes, Mary Katherine. I'm sorry Mary Katherine. I'll try harder to hold still." I sure didn't want to piss her off any more than I already had.

She gave me another ten strokes on each side. Each one hurt a little more than the one before. Toward the end I was trying to do the same heavy breathing that I heard Teri doing. It only helped distract me a little.

As she picked up the hairbrush, she said, "Now for your punishment strokes."

The smacks from her hand certainly stung, but the strokes with the hairbrush hurt in a brand new way. The wood was harder, and because of the long, narrow openings in the brush, it bit into my skin. It was all I could do not to cry out, and I think a tear escaped my eye. But eventually it was over, and not a moment too soon. I think MK might have left bruises that wouldn't completely fade for a couple days.

MK waited until my breathing calmed down a little, although not as long as she'd waited for Teri. I think she might have been a little uncomfortable with this whole scene herself. She asked me the same question she'd asked Teri. "Has this been a sufficient lesson, Joshua? Will you maintain discipline over your own behavior from now on, or will I need to discipline you again?"

My voice was strained as I croaked out, "No. I mean yes! I mean, it was enough and you won't need to do that again!"

"Good. Now pull up your pants and go to the bathroom and freshen up. You might want to pick up a couple ice packs from the freezer for you and Teri. It'll help soothe the pain. And Joshua?"

"Yes?"

"If the living room and refrigerator aren't spotless by 11pm tonight, we'll do this again tomorrow."

The first words that crossed my mind were "fuck no!" But all I said was, "Got it." Then I hurried out of there. I didn't even zip or button the jeans. It was quicker just to hold them up with my hand.

I got the ice packs and walked to the bathroom that we all shared.

The bathroom

The door was almost all the way closed, but not latched. I tapped on it lightly and even so it opened up a bit. Teri was still there, standing with her back against the wall, but I'd never seen her with anything like the look she had on her face. The best word I could think of was lust.

She said, in a deeper, huskier voice than I'd ever heard, "Come in here and shut the door." I did. Then she grabbed me by the shirt, pulled me close to her and kissed me fully and forcefully. After a few seconds of that, she grabbed my jeans and pulled them down, pushed down on my shoulders in order to lift herself up, and wrapped her legs around me. She still wasn't wearing her panties, and her surprisingly wet slit was right over my cock. I had softened a little bit during the punishment, but I got rock hard again almost immediately. This was surreal.

Teri started to rub her clit up and down and let out a soft moan in my ear. After a minute or two of this, she lifted herself higher, positioning the head of my cock at her opening, and forced herself down on me.

I'd been with a couple of girls before. I lost my virginity on prom night, and had a girlfriend for a few weeks at the beginning of freshman year before she dumped me for another guy we both knew. Neither of them felt like this. Teri was incredibly tight and wet, and it seemed like every nerve ending in the head of my cock was shooting off fireworks of intense pleasure. It took only a couple of thrusts before my cock exploded with cum. I didn't even get all the way into her.

We held that position for a few seconds, holding each other close as my cock slowly started to calm down and retreat from its full hardness.

"Damn. Sorry", I said. "It's just that you were so wet, and so tight! I've never felt a sensation that powerful before."

"It's okay", she said as she climbed down. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have surprised you like that. Can we just sit and talk for a couple minutes?"

"Sure."

Sitting was kind of uncomfortable after the way my ass had been treated a few minutes earlier, but after what had just happened I wasn't about to leave.

"Wet and tight, huh", she asked. "And I guess from your reaction that those are both good things?"

"Absolutely," I replied! "What brought that on?"

"Well", she replied, "I suppose I was wet from the spanking."

"Wait, what?" I interrupted. "You were wet from the spanking?"

She glanced at me quickly and responded, "Okay, that sounds kind of pervy, doesn't it?" "Let me explain."

"My family moved from the city I grew up in right before my freshman year of high school. My siblings and I had always gone to Catholic schools, so my parents enrolled me in one that was nearby. My old school hadn't used corporal punishment, but the new one sure did. I was having a hard time adjusting, and it seemed like I was always getting in trouble for one thing or another."

"You? Really? It's hard to imagine my quiet housemate who seems to be on top of her studies being a troublemaker."

She smiled a little. "Surprised? Let's just say that I wasn't getting along with some of the other girls who knew how to get the new girl in trouble. I also had to learn some self-discipline in my study habits."

"In any case," she continued, "It seemed like I was in the principal's office bent over her desk with my skirt up a lot, and I was miserable. At one point I was talking about it with my sister and she offered me some advice. She suggested that it would help to try to think of something else in order to take my mind off the punishment, and that one of the best things to do was to try to engage in an elaborate sexual fantasy'.

"Seriously? I guess there's a lot about catholic school girls that I didn't know."

She'd been looking down at the floor in front of her before this, but she turned to look at me when she said, "Don't make any broad generalizations about everyone based just on me. I have no idea how many other girls do that."

"Okay, you're right. Sorry. In any case, you were saying something about elaborate sexual fantasies?" I certainly didn't want to lose track of this topic!

"Right. So, think about it. The sex drive is primal. It seemed like it would be easier to get completely wrapped up in that kind of thinking than it would be to do something that requires more concentration like reviewing the homework you need to do, or something like that. Plus, the position you have to assume for a spanking sort of lends itself to thinking about sex more than a lot of other things. At least it did to me."

"I guess."

"So I tried it. It wasn't easy at first because punishments were scary and painful, but eventually I got pretty good at it. When I lifted up my skirt, bent over the desk and pulled down my underwear, I imagined that a guy with a large cock was standing behind me pushing himself inside me. When the spanking began, I'd imagine that he had started pounding away. I'd start breathing heavily like I imagined I would if I was getting fucked, and that it was him who was smacking my ass at the same time."

"Yeah, I heard you with the heavy breathing in the living room earlier."

"It worked. The punishments were easier to get through when I could distract myself. I think it might have messed me up in the head a little, though. Now when I think about having sex I and imagine getting spanked, it gives me kind of a thrill. I guess connecting the two in my mind for a couple years must have made spanking a turn on." She glanced at me a little sheepishly. "Like I said before, pretty pervy, huh?"

"Maybe, but I bet a lot of people have their little perversions, don't you think? As long as both people involved are consenting adults, there's nothing wrong with adding some spice to things."

"I guess", she responded. She paused a minute and then continued. "It might have been a good idea this afternoon if I had tried to imagine someone fucking me besides you'.

"Whoa, seriously? Me?"

"Josh, I've been fantasizing about you almost since we moved in. Think about it. The only guys I've ever lived with before were my dad and my brother. There weren't even any guys at my school. And then we moved in here, and all of the sudden I had a cute, mysterious guy right in the next room. Besides, look at you. You're what, 5'11", 6 feet tall? With a square jaw, broad shoulders, olive skin, dark hair, dark eyes? Jesus, of course I was imagining what it would be like to have both of us naked with your body pinning mine to my bed with my legs wrapped around you."

I always thought I was a little skinny. And I have a minor but persistent acne problem, but apparently, Teri didn't notice any of that. "I had no idea," I responded.

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers