Learning From Women

Story Info
An author about to marry remembers influential females.
19.2k words
4.61
48.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

As Eddie Major dressed for his wedding, nursing a sore head reminder of last night's rousing evening on the town with six buddies and then being in bed with a female pal, he thought of some of the women who'd treated him kindly with sex in years gone by. It seemed like just yesterday, even going right back...

Cynthia Major his sister eight years his senior was high on his top list and would always be remembered as his first real immersion into sex. Until then females of his age had been worried about becoming pregnant, getting the clap or being hurt claiming anything but a small finger was too big but that of course was bullshit or ignorance. On January Cindy and his parents had gone to Melbourne for a week for the grand slam Australian Tennis Open and his mother had arranged for her sister to 'baby-sit' Eddie. And then Aunty Alice cancelled because their mother who lives with her was feeling poorly.

"Mum, Eddie's eighteen, well capable of looking after himself," said Cindy. "Anyway I can cook his dinner before Terry and I go out and make sure he leaves the house tidy before he goes off to university."

"Are you sure darling?" Patricia asked.

"Yes."

"What if he misbehaves?"

"I'll have Terry to sort him out, won't I?"

Well she didn't have Terry, did she? Their parents left on Monday morning of the final week of the tennis and that night Terry dumped Cindy. She arrived home drunk and in a highly emotional state.

Cindy barged into Eddie's bedroom next morning yelling, "Who put me to bed last night?"

"I did."

"What, you were perving at my body?"

"I don't think so. I only removed your top and skirt, shoes and stockings."

"Who taught you how to remove stockings?"

"No one. It wasn't difficult to work out."

"Are you sure that's all you did?"

"Yes, why?"

"I would have killed you if I'd found you'd jacked off over me."

"What? Why would I do that? You're my sister."

That reply rocked big sister a bit and she appeared to wonder didn't he think she was a lush female?

"Well just watch it. Put one finger on me while dad and mum are away and I'll kick your balls black and blue."

"Sure, not problems. Who'd want to touch you?"

The attractive face of the twenty-six-year old brunette screwed up and she began crying. "I supposed I blabbered to you about that bastard Terry told me he's fucking my friend Pauline?"

"Yeah, you went on and on about it. I don't think you should be friendly with Pauline any longer."

"What would you know? Move over, I'm getting in."

"I don't have..."

"Christ, you're bigger than Terry."

Instead of feeling proud Eddie remembered saying was there something wrong with Terry. His sister giggled and said he was unbelievably modest and from that Eddie learned something. Modesty doesn't go astray and he should let any new girlfriend find out herself what he packed.

"Why do you have a boner? Do you find my nightie sexy?"

"Nah, I always wake up with a stiffy."

"Oh god, what have I been missing?"

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. Let's go back to sleep."

Eddie awoke an hour later and returned with a cup of tea for Cindy who acted strangely when waking asking why was she in his bed. He didn't bother answering, knowing women act very strangely at times. Cindy came out to the kitchen dressed for the insurance company office where she was a sub-manager and kissed him before getting a pack of yoghurt from the fridge.

"You were lovely to me last night and this morning."

"No problem, you're my sister."

"Well I've decided to buy you a present."

"What for?" Eddie asked suspiciously.

"God you are thick; because for once you were especially nice to your sister. Do you want to sleep with me in mom and dad's bed while they're away?"

"What for... sex?"

"In your dreams buster."

"Okay just to sleep and to chat while you get over your trauma."

"Ohmigod, when did you grow up? Well a little support would be appreciated Eddie and would you not talk about sex to me."

"Why, will you lose interest in it just because small tits Pauline stole your guy?"

Turning white at the thought of what her brother had just said, Cindy took the offensive. "What do you know about the size of Pauline's boobs?"

"I've been in the pool with your and your girlfriends for years. You pack the best pair of all of them."

"I better go or I'll miss my bus," Cindy said, looking at her brother thoughtfully.

* * *

Near neighbours Janis and < B>Sue Oldham tooted and Eddie ran out to jump into their mom's car the sisters had most days. Sue was a year ahead of them at university.

"Hi."

"Hi."

It was the same greeting every weekday morning, even on the occasional morning their mom wanted her car and they travelled by bus.

"Janis and I were wondering why you show no real interest in us?"

Well thought Eddie, an interesting conversation topic at last.

"You girls have guys lining up for it. I reckon you were into sex before I knew it existed."

"Well for your information Mr Know-all," said Sue, "I have no one at present. You are not gay are you?"

"Why don't you bend over and find out?"

The girls giggled. Sue spoke about jumping into the backseat with Eddie. Janis told Sue to keep her attention on driving and they arrived at the student parking lot without anything being resolved. Twice Sue had looked at Eddie in the rear-vision interior mirror and had caught his wink without saying anything about that to her sister.

As Eddie and Janis walked to their lecture on 'The Victorian Novelists' she said to him casually, "If you fuck Sue you can fuck me as well if you wish."

Mind reeling in a way a lecture about Victorian novelists could never move him, Eddie choked, "Together?"

"Yeah, that would be nice."

When Eddie settled in to hear the earnest junior lecturer talk about how the Victorian novelists introduced 'the chaste touch of lips brushing' between a couple not even betrothed or discussed it into pages of books purchased by the Middle Class and thus raising the bar of acceptable permissive writing, Janis was idly running her nails up and down his thigh closest to her. At times her fingers coming dangerously close to his 'at rest' penis.

That afternoon Eddie skipped the lecture on 'Dynamic Characters' already possessing the textbook and intending watching a golf video on 'Incisive Wedge Play' a pal had swapped him for a pirated DVD of 'Debbie Does Seniors at Monash Girls' High'. But Mrs Maria Ricardo who lived opposite called and asked him over to help turn a bedroom mattress.

Maria was married to an older guy so Eddie assumed the husband been advised not to lift heavy objects. Maria was quite curvy and still slim for an old chic. She'd be fifty but she always had a smile for him.

"Come in Eddie," she called. "I'm in the bedroom."

Eddie walked in unsuspectingly.

Maria, dressed only in a black corset with half-cups and showing her bush smiled, grabbed one side of the mattress and said, "Hi -- this is too heavy and too awkward for me to turn on my own."

Eddie's tongue had become temporarily paralysed.

They accomplished the task complete with a couple of laughs and then stood awkwardly.

Then Eddie heard something from a woman he'd hear several times over the years, something that was coded. Maria held out her arms and said, "Eddie, my husband doesn't understand me."

Eddie went to her and she clasped him and they had one of those 'chaste brushing of lips' because Eddie had jerked back wondering what time Mr Ricardo was due home. But before he could get that uncertainty answered Maria had her tongue down his throat and pulled a tit out for him and then was unzipping him and screaming, "Ohmigod, ohmigod!"

So they fucked. Three times. Eddie scampered back home and had locked the front door and still Mr Ricardo hadn't driven home. Had the bitch killed him? A car tooted and looking out the window Eddie saw Mr Ricardo arriving home. He doubted that Mr Ricardo would understand his wife any better after her late afternoon exploits.

* * *

When the basketball game on TV ended at 10:30, Cindy yawned and said, "Are you coming to bed?"

Eddie turned off the set and Cindy took the coffee mugs to the kitchen. He was entering his bedroom when she called softly, "We are to sleep in mom and day's room for the rest of this week; remember. You suggested it."

Eddie yawned instead of saying it had been her suggestion but thought what the heck. He tailed along, having wild thoughts watching her swinging butt. He stood at the bedside nervously, wondering if this were a good idea when Cindy emerged from the bathroom totally nude. Um, this was his sister? Christ, she was Centrefold material.

"The bathroom's free."

Eddie returned wearing his underpants.

"Take those off darling. I want you to hug me to sleep. If you get a boner it won't be able to slip in without my assistance so there's no reason to be concerned."

He slid up against Cindy's back and they appeared to be a great fit, er like brother and sister, and she pulled his hand over on to a big firm tit with a fat nipple. Eddie felt an erection coming on and pressing that against his sister rolled her closest nipple until it felt like hardened steel. And then Cindy said sleepily, "That's enough darling. I feel a whole lot better and need healing sleep."

Eddie remained hard against her and imagined doing unspeakable things to his sister until he fell asleep.

Dawn shone through the high bedroom windows as Eddie awoke in the morning and felt teeth around the head of his cock, absolutely certain they weren't his teeth.

"Mmmmm Hermhum."

"What?"

Cindy spat him out. "Darling I was saying good morning."

"Er good morning. Should we be doing this?"

He was ignored. "Fuck me Eddie."

Well it seemed the right thing to do. In his dreams he'd fucked her ten times during the night.

Eddie licked her wet pussy twice and was about to push in when she said, "Hold it buster."

He then was guided through some of the steps of foreplay. That interested Eddie tremendously because hitherto he'd always thought foreplay was a waste of time. Cindy got her instruction across brilliantly. For example, when he said providing the cunt was wet what was wrong with pushing straight in, Cindy said, "If I pushed my hand and arm straight up your asshole what would you say?"

"I'd scream like a stuck pig and feel like throttling you."

"Oh really?"

Very interesting.

They had just the one bout because Cindy didn't want to be late for work. She rode him cowgirl and when her face turned colour her tits appeared to swell so he instinctively grabbed them and squeeze hard. Cindy turned blue and purple and screamed like a maniac and when her gasping subsided she patted him on the cheek and said that had been her biggest ejaculation ever.

"Let's go to bed tonight as soon as I come home. There's heaps more I need to teach you."

"Good idea," Eddie said, naively wondering what would be in that for Cindy.

On Saturday morning Cindy and Eddie fucked themselves almost senseless. The first call was their mom, wondering how they were getting on.

"Eddie has been okay, acting quite grown up actually."

"What are you two doing now?"

Looking at Eddie on his back, mouth open sleeping, her pussy secretions drying on his face, Cindy lied, "Eddie has gone over to Sue Oldham's to see if she'll date him this evening. He knows Janis has a date."

"Oh I don't think he should date when I'm not at home."

"Mom there is no need to worry. Sue is only a year older that Eddie. I'm sure he'd been quite at home with much older women."

"Oh what are you saying to me?"

"Mom, don't be so jumpy. I'm sure he doesn't know any older women apart from your friends."

"Has Harriett Shields dropped in?"

"Harriett Shields? No she hasn't been calling. But so what if she did?"

"Well between you and more there is a rumour she is addicted to young men."

"Harriett has a passion for young guys? God mom you have an exciting friend."

"Why are you supporting her and her reproachable behaviour?

"I'm not saying I approve of Harriett's adulterous affairs. And neither I don't think it's a crime she cohabits with young men. I'd call that lucky and don't accuse me of being irresponsible or facetious. Have you ever thought of letting your hair down in that direction? Mum... mum... are you there?

A couple of hours later Cindy had a shower, leaving her brother sleeping, and went out to get take-out burgers for breakfast. She felt like eating a horse but believed they only did beef or chicken burgers.

Eddie awoke bug-eyed with Cindy banging his burger on his chest. She looked radiant.

"I met Randy Ryder at the burger bar and he was surprised Terry and I had split and I shrugged and said you know what men are like and I pretended I was ready to cry. He said give him a second, and made a call and returned smiling saying he'd dropped his date for tonight as he'd preferred to take me out and... and listen to this: he said that was because I had a brain and was cool at surfing and dancing and not being totally focused on fucking all the time."

"He said that?"

"Yes of course he did. It means I'm more than an empty package left at his side after having sex, that he's aware I have other skills and passions."

"Jesus, you are really switching me on to what makes women tick, aren't you?"

"I do my best darling but sadly you may have to find your own pussy now. From tonight my one will be taken."

Cindy was quite correct.

Fifteen months later she was three months pregnant and she and Randy married at a really great wedding that left their mother warbling on about it for days.

* * *

That night when Cindy went out with Randy for the first time Eddie called Janis just before midday about a date but she was already going out with Dick Joll, one of Eddie's buddies.

"Hold on, Sue wants to talk to you," Janis said. He then heard Janis call out to Sue that Eddie Major wanted to talk to her.

"Hi Eddie."

"Hi Sue, what's doing?"

"Mum and I have just decided to go to the cabin for the remainder of the weekend."

"Oh."

"Oh were you going to ask me out?"

"Um yeah."

"Just a moment," Sue said and she yelled to her mum could Eddie Major go with them.

"Mum has invited you to accompany us. It's a pretty basic cabin."

"That's fine. What does you mum drink?"

"Martinis and so do I."

"Right, I'm good for the booze."

"Good, mum is yelling can you be here in fifteen minutes?"

"Yeah."

Cindy was pleased Eddie was going away with the Oldham's. When Eddie arrived with Martini mix, gin, vodka and three bottles of wine from his dad's cellar Mrs Eva Oldham was very pleased and looked Eddie over appreciatively. She'd known him for fifteen years and knew he and Janis shared friends and he'd visited the Oldhams' house many times but not for a couple of years.

"You are looking very elegant Mrs Oldham."

"Oh god, this old thing," she said sweeping her hand down a hip.

"You look stylish with those expensive sunnies and that blue headband."

"Why thank you Eddie. You have grown into a fine young man with a great build."

Sue came out dressed in a red top and cut-off jeans.

"You look pretty."

"Oh thank you kind sir. She kissed him, pushing into him.

"Janis is on the phone so let's go. You sit in the front with mom."

"No I'll sit in the back. You drive Eddie. I've seen you driving your father's Porsche so obviously he trusts you with expensive wheels. Sue will give you directions."

At the cabin Eddie had taken in two cartons and was returning for another load when Eva carrying a box of food stumbled on the top step and fell but Eddie caught her and the box.

"God you are strong," said the blonde with dark brown eyes, staring at Eddie.

"It was my pleasure holding on to you," he grinned and watched Eva lick her top lip deliberately. As she was entering the cabin, not doubt to be in hearing distance of Sue who was packing items away, "Eddie, you are welcome to call me Eva."

Sue showed Eddie to a bunkroom but said she'd sleep with her mother. "Um mum's had a quiet word... you are welcome to sleep with us if you wish but I said you would think she was too old."

"How old is she?"

"Forty-six."

"I don't think that's old. I've been with older women."

"I'll tell her that."

"What about you. What do you want?"

"I think it's fine. This will be my first time with mum if it happens but Janis and I occasionally share a guy."

Eddie looked at the brunette with her brown eyes, knowing both grandmothers were European-born. "Um Sue, this will be a new experience for me. Please tell your mum that. I'd hate to disappoint you both."

"Oh my young stallion I don't think you'll disappoint. I've heard about you."

Eddie grinned and looked bashful. Sue's breath caught and she said, "God you're gorgeous."

Well he disappointed himself. Almost two hours of foreplay was just far too much for him.

It began as soon as he entered the main room, two minutes after Janis. Eva went straight to him, pulled up her hem and said, "Touch me lightly over my panties Eddie. That contact will tell me you're committed and perhaps will help you to relax."

They kissed as he dipped his hand and ran his palm over her mound shielded by her panties. The hair felt clipped.

"Ah," she sighed and kissed the end of his nose. "Make a jug of Martini's darling."

They sat on the old sofa, Eddie placed in the middle. It was a leather and wide, a great base on which is play around. Eddie wondered if Carl, who was engaged in a sailing regatta all weekend, liked to fuck his wife like this when they came to the cabin alone or when the daughters were asleep or doing whatever they did in the bunkroom. God, fancy those two licking and fingering one another. He knew females liked doing that, some becoming addicted to it, but until now he never met two women who did it. Er, how on earth would he know which women engaged in that kind of activity? Perhaps his mom was administered by one or even more of her talkative girlfriends. Something obviously kept them together and closely-knit. He shifted on the sofa awkwardly, holding his glass while attempting to furtively rearrange his bunched underpants to give his rising dick more room.

But sharp-eyed Eva picked out what was happening. "Sue lover boy has a stirring."

Sue giggled and gently stroked his rapidly rising bulge.

"Eddie, Sue has young wonderfully soft skin. My skin is ageing."

"That's fine Eva. I have an idea what to expect. Mrs Ricardo called me over recently on a pretext and seduced me."

"Maria, you sly bitch," Eva laughed, sounding more relaxed that ever. " I suppose she fed you the line, 'My husband doesn't understand me'?"

"Why yes, how did you know that?"

"It's one of the secrets of the Sisterhood darling," Eva said, nibbling his ear.

"Secrets? Men know women can't keep secrets."

Eva laughed and told him to believe that.

Sue with her hand now clutching the outline of Eddie's aroused dick asked, "What effect does it have on men?"

"I haven't used it Sue but am lead to believe it turns them around, capturing their interest, confusing them. And then as they begin to feel strangely sympathetic they realize there's a new pussy within reach waiting to be plucked."

Sue screamed with laughter, setting off the other two.

They fed each other grapes and small biscuits spread with Bohemian Blue cheese.

"It's hot in here," Eva said, and began pulling off Eddie's shirt. As it disappeared over the back of the sofa she looked into Eddie's eyes and said, "Give attention to Sue's boobs darling, they're larger than mine."

That was a crafty move. Eddie had become totally focused on nailing the mother he'd almost forgotten the daughter squeezing his cock. He kissed and played with Sue and she hugged and stroked him and his cock was now left for her mother to grasp and gurgle over the size of it. Eddie did what he was told and Eva continued on that evening gently issuing instructions to keep them all at peak efficiency. Eddie learned from that, realizing someone had to do it.