Learning How to Deep Throat

Story Info
She learns to Deep Throat while on her knees.
2.3k words
3.98
68.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU have me already tied to a bed. Face down with a blind fold on. YOU walk into the room and I can hear you walking across the hardwood floor.

I also hear a second set of feet crossing the room with YOU. The steps are not as loud as YOURS. YOU reach the bed and pull back the sheet you have covering me.

YOU want to see if I am still in the same position that YOU left me in 2 hours ago.

i have not moved. my head tries to move to hear who is with YOU. I can't move too much. you lean over and whisper in my ear.

You ask me if I have been good while you were away. I tell you that I have been. I am still where you left me. I have not tried to move or get away. you kiss me on the forehead before standing up.

I ask you if I could please go to the bathroom. I really have to go. You tell me that I will wait a little longer. You lean over the bed and give my upturned ass a hard swat. Then you turn and speak to the person who is with you.

One short sentence. Then you turn back to me. I feel your breath near my face. You tell me as you are untying my wrist that I can go to the bathroom now but, I will have to be led there because the blindfold is not coming off. You tell me you have a surprise for me and I cannot see it yet.

You stand me up and walk my bare feet across the cold floor. I start to wobble a little because I am still trying to steady from being on the bed for so long. You place one hand on my shoulder slightly gripping it to steady me. Your other hand pops my ass and then grips it.

I think I hear a small giggle from across the room but, am not sure.

you lead me to the toilet and help me sit down. I feel you back away but, not far. I know you are watching me as I start to pee. I try to hurry, not wanting to make you wait.

When I am finished, you let me wash my hands then, lead me back to the bed. Instead of making me lie back down, you sit me on the edge of the bed.

You tell me that the surprise you have for me is to learn something that has escaped me for so long. My mind is racing. I cannot think.

You tell me to stand up and put my hands behind me. I do as I am told. When I do, I feel the binding of my wrists with the soft leather restraints.

I feel the presence of the other person. You whisper in my ear that today is a day of learning for me.

With those words, you gently push on my shoulders until my knees start to buckle. I begin kneeling to the floor. As my knees reach the floor, I feel the soft pillow you have provided for me.

When I am steady on the pillow, you release my shoulders.

I hear you say something so low that I cannot understand it. You are not talking to me now.

I hear a small gasp and then I hear a low mans voice almost in a whisper. But, this time, I do hear him. He asks if you are sure. I hear him say, he is there to please but, he is wondering if this is right or not.

It does not take me long to know that you have a submissive man with you.

You notice the expression on my face. You squat down to my ear. You place your hand on my shoulder as you give my ass another hard swat. You whisper low, be still and be quiet or it will get harder as your hand comes down again.

You stand back up. You tell me out loud this time that I will be learning to suck a cock properly today. I try not to show expression on my face. Yet, I feel the giant lump in my throat. I can't swallow. I feel my airway closing off. I feel that I have been doing a good job for you but, apparently you don't.

You tell the sub male that he will be helping you teach me the ways.

You want me to be able to take all of you in my mouth the way that I do when you are inside of me.

My body stiffens as I hear the words come out of your mouth. Not believing what I am hearing.

You have brought someone in to do something that I have been trying my best to do for a while now.

You apparently are looking at me for any reaction. I cannot help it.

You lean toward me and hit my ass 4 times as hard as you can with your hand. I jerk forward a little from the force. You steady me and give me a 5th hit.

I silently bite my lip as you raise up again.

You tell the sub to bring the chair up and put it in front of me. He does as he is told.

You walk away and then return. I have not moved but, my body is stiff and I now feel the ache in my back from it.

You seat yourself on the bed behind me. You now put your hands on my shoulders. You gently rub them with your finger tips. You lean close to me and kiss my cheek. You tell me to relax and it will be so much easier.

My head falls forward slightly. I am resigned to what you are about to do to me.

Your hand runs down my spine towards my ass as you tell me to spread my legs for you.

I shift my knees to become more open.

You slide your hand between my legs as I softly moan.

You rub my already wet pussy with your fingers. Then I hear a gentle chuckle as you plunge two fingers deep inside me.

You tell me that you can see that I am excited about what is about to happen to me.

You tell me that you know I want this.

You ask me if this is true.

I barely whisper as I try not to cry.

I want to please you SIR. I can see this is what you want.

You laugh this time as you plunge once again deeper into me.

You tell the male sub to get closer to my mouth with his cock. You can see that he is not fully hard and you tell him that I will get him hard.

You slide your fingers into me again as you tell me to open my mouth.

I shiver at your touch and your words.

My mouth opens and I hear you say wider or else.

I open my mouth more as I hear you tell the male sub to guide his cock in my mouth.

You tell me to do to him as I have done to you many times before.

I feel his semi-hard cock slide in my mouth.

I want to please you so I begin to suck his cock.

Running my tongue back and forth over it. Moving my head up and down on his cock.

I can feel it beginning to grow in my mouth.

I feel your fingers moving in and out of my pussy.

That's it, you can do it my darling little sub, I hear you say.

My tears make the blindfold wet as I continue to suck the now stiff cock.

Your fingers suddenly pull out of me. I feel a burning on my ass as you slap it hard once again and tell me to stop crying or it will only be worse for me.

You tell the male sub to push his cock further in my mouth as you put your hands on either side of my head to hold me still.

My mouth is pushed further open as the cock goes deeper in my throat.

I feel myself gag as your hands steady my head, refusing to let go.

He pulls back some as you grip me.

You tell him to do it again. A little further this time.

You tell me to swallow as his hard cock forces its way further in my mouth.

I try to swallow but, it is so hard. I gag again.

He pulls back again.

You tell him to do it again. Keep going until I say stop.

I hear him reply, yes sir as his cock goes back into my mouth yet again.

I gag and begin to think I am going to throw up.

You are still steadying my head.

You tell him to keep going as you lean to my ear.

You tell me that I will keep my mouth open and learn or you have something that will keep it open for me and I will still learn. If you have to keep it open for me, I will pay for it later.

My tears begin to fall again but, they go unnoticed as you tell the male sub to continue. You tell him to go a little faster each time he pushes to the back of my throat.

I try hard to keep swallowing as his hard cock hits the back of my throat.

I finally am able to get his cock entirely into my mouth. You let him keep going until he is almost ready to cum.

You tell him that he is not allowed to cum in my mouth.

You make him take it out and you allow him to cum on my chest.

You tell him to go to the bathroom and clean up.

I hear him walk away as you take a towel and wipe my chest.

You put your arms around me from behind.

You tell me that I did good and you will allow me to cum in just a little while.

You allow me to get up and stretch my shaky legs. You lay me on the bed with my wrists still bound.

I hear you walk away and talk to the male sub.

I hear you tell him thank you for his willingness to help you and you will be using him again in the future some time.

I hear the front door close. You are walking back to the room.

I hear you in the bathroom.

You return and begin to clean my chest with a warm soapy cloth.

Then, you dry me.

I hear you unzip your pants.

I feel myself trying to scoot away on the bed.

You grab my ankle and pull me toward you. Once again, I feel myself on the floor on my knees.

This time, the bare hard wood.

I wince as I touch the ground.

You tell me in a stern voice that I will now show you what I have learned today.

I know better than to try to fight you.

My mouth opens as I feel your cock slide in and hear you let out a low growl.

I begin as usual, tenderly licking and sucking you.

You tell me that will not do.

You hold my head in your hands again and begin to push your stiff cock deep into my throat.

I try my best to do what you made me do earlier.

My tears once again going unnoticed.

I swallow when I am supposed to. I do what you are requiring of me.

I take all of your stiff cock down my throat.

This seems to please you and I feel the rumblings of your seed building up.

I prepare myself for what is about to explode in my mouth.

As you start to cum, you tell me to take it all and swallow it.

I do as I am told. Slightly gagging with each swallow.

You pull out of me.

You stand me up and take the blindfold off.

My wet eyes try to adjust to the light.

You turn me around and lay me across the chair that is still there.

You then proceed to hit my ass hard with your bare hand.

I jump with each hit and you tell me to be still.

I finally stop moving and bite my tongue.

I don't know how many times you have hit my burning ass but, it seems like you will never quit.

You finally stop then tell me to spread my legs.

I do and you slide your fingers deep into my dripping wet pussy.

You continue to push in and out of me until you see me on the verge of an orgasm.

Right before I can explode, you remove your fingers.

You tell me that I will not be allowed to cum tonight.

I know this is because I tried to pull away earlier.

I beg you to let me. In response, I get 5 more hits on my already sore ass with your hand.

Your fingers slide back into me again and begin to pump me.

As you feel me getting excited all over again, you pull your fingers out and spread my ass cheeks with your other hand.

You use my pussy juice on your fingers to rub up against my tight ass hole.

You slide your finger deep into my hole as you tell me that this is my next lesson.

You remove your hand and unbind my wrists. You tell me to get up and go shower.

As, I walk shakily to the shower, I tremble as I try to figure out what you next have in store for me.