Learning More About My Wife...

Story Info
My innocent wife...I learn is not so innocent after all...
2.5k words
3.09
70.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Design82
Design82
33 Followers

"Hi Jessie, another glorious day!! ...though I gotta tell you, it was bloody sweltering on that bus this morning! ...hey, I didn't see Sue in the garden...surely she's not INSIDE on a day like this??"

"Oohh, hi Andy, you're early love, hadn't expected you for another hour at least! ...Sue? ...no, she's not in...she went up to Albert's about an hour ago..."

Such an irrelevant, innocent conversation...on the surface!! Let's delve a little deeper, shall we... ...and find out MORE...

I'm Andrew, Andy to my mates and loved ones. I'm twenty-nine. I'm happily married to a gorgeous young lady, Sue. She's twenty-three. More of Sue shortly.

I have a job, and it's relatively well-paid. Well for the last two years it's been well-paid. Prior to that, the pay was actually pretty shite. I was an apprentice at first, two years ago. I'm not now, I'm fully qualified!!

Which means more money...but longer hours...!! Which is why I've been working on such a glorious Saturday morning!!

But it also means we've been able to start buying a house! Sue and me! And by next month we're hoping to buy a car!! No more travelling on hot buses on glorious Saturday mornings!!

Back to Sue, my lovely wife. We married almost three years ago. Known her for almost five.

It was love at first sight for me, with Sue! She's cute, and laughs a lot, has great legs and nice smallish tits, so she often goes braless, which I love, ha-ha. She also has an air of innocence about her, which even now confuses me...

Then there's Albert. Sue's Uncle Albert. Her dad's older brother. He lives on his own evidently, a confirmed bachelor! But according to Sue's parents... "he doesn't go short of women, there's quite a few local wives are rumoured to have spent time in his bed!!"

Personally, I've only actually met Albert a handful of times, which is strange considering he lives so close to Sue's parents.

My first encounter with him was after I had been dating Sue for about two months. I'd arranged to call at her house one Friday evening, after work. When I arrived, Sue's two younger sisters were there, playing some sort of board-game on the carpet... and Sue was there of course, looking stunning as usual, braless in her thin blouse... ...ohh, and an older bloke...quite tall with a rough-looking beard and a quite droopy moustache was there, standing with his arm casually around Sue's waist while he appeared to be whispering something in her ear... which made her laugh but look slightly uneasy at the same time... Sue turned around as her sisters greeted me.

"Oohh, hi Andy love...errrm...this is my Uncle Albert...and...errrm...Uncle this is Andrew, my new boyfriend..."

Sue stepped away from him as she spoke. I noticed she had to twist her hips slightly to avoid his hand, which seemed slightly strange considering she's his niece.

We shook hands...and made a little awkward small-talk.

Sue offered to make a drink for us all, at which point Albert said he had to go.

As soon as he left, Sue was all-over me!! The drinks were forgotten as she pulled me into the hallway, away from her sisters, and proceeded to french-kiss me with unbridled enthusiasm!!

I noted two things in the next few minutes...

Firstly, how 'slick' her tongue felt as we kissed! (Over the next few years, I would learn that her tongue being 'extra-slippery' is a sure sign of Sue's extreme sexual arousal!!)

Secondly, how "absolutely soaking" her cunt was, as I fingered her to orgasm, right there in her parents' hallway. (She normally 'wets-up' quite well, but I usually have to put SOME 'effort' in first!!)

My second encounter with Albert was another sunny day, a few months later, again at her parents' house.

I had been working for quite some time in the back garden, and needed a drink. I was about to go into the kitchen, but I spotted Sue close to the fence in the front garden. She was in a discussion with Albert, who was on the pavement on the other side of the fence.

I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but Sue said something like "...sorry Uncle, I can't, not at the moment..."

I wandered over to them to see if they wanted drinks. Their little chat stopped as I approached. Albert declined my offer of a drink, saying he had to get home anyway.

As he turned to go, he smiled and looked at Sue, adding... "...you don't visit me as often as you used to Susan...COME anytime ...I always ENSURE you have a good time when you come..."

Sue again looked a little uncomfortable at his comments.

Sue and I went inside to get the drinks, and I asked her what she had been talking about with her Uncle.

She paused for quite a few seconds...

...then told me she goes to his house because... "Mum and Dad don't like me to smoke, and well... errrm, ...Uncle not only lets me smoke at his, but he actually gives me cigarettes...whenever I visit him..."

I laughed at this, picturing her sneaking around for a crafty fag...and was about to go for the drinks, but Sue grabbed my arm, saying... "let's go up to my bedroom, I want to show you something..."

She almost ran up the stairs, pulling me with her. As we entered her bedroom, her blouse was already fully unbuttoned (I don't how she managed that with one hand while manhandling me with the other!!). Then she was pulling at my pants, while I fondled those gorgeous little tits. She pushed me back on her bed, and with my cock almost erect, she mounted me in one smooth movement. Again, she was absolutely SOAKING!! ...and again, I had done nothing to prompt her condition!!

She was so turned-on, it seemed like she did only about a dozen quick thrusts of her hips on my now fully-stiffened cock, and WHAMMM!! - she climaxed.

At that time, I didn't give a toss as to what had got her into such a state of excitement, I was just happy that she was in it!!

It certainly didn't cross my mind IN THE SLIGHTEST, that her 'extreme-horniness' might have ANYTHING to do with some hairy old relative, in his late fifties!!

And that thought certainly didn't cross my mind, when Sue's mum informed me that Sue had... "gone to Albert's house an hour ago..."

...I just said that I'd go up there, and surprise her...!

As I approached Albert's house, I couldn't help smiling at the thought of Sue sitting on his sofa, having a crafty smoke!!

Then I noticed his front upstairs window, probably a bedroom, still had the curtains almost completely closed. Which seemed odd considering it was almost noon. Also, the strong sun was shining directly through the narrow gap in the curtains, and though the sun-lit area was small, it was also incredibly clear...

I could see...someone...errrm...obviously naked! ...couldn't quite tell if it was male or female...but it was definitely...errrm...MOVING!!

My thoughts of Sue and her crafty smoke were instantly blitzed!! I felt a knot in my stomach!! And I struggled for breath, as my forehead broke into a cold-sweat!!

I reached his door...and hesitated!! I wasn't sure what to do next... I tried the handle...slowly... LOCKED!

I listened... but couldn't hear anything because of the noise from a lawnmower next-door!

I rang his doorbell...and waited...and waited... As I stood there... I realised...

CRAZILY I was getting an ERECTION!! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT!!

Then there was movement on the inside of his door...a turning of the key to unlock!!

Sue's voice, as the door opens, saying... "Andy, love, what're you doin' here??!! has something happened at work??"

My eyes scanned over her in micro-seconds...

...definitely a nervous, sort-of-worried expression...I think?? ...hair...certainly untidy, but nothing more... ...blouse...nipples poking out...braless!...but she usually is these days... ...some blouse buttons undone!...half her (cute) tits on show!!...definite suspicion there!!

...skirt...a little twisted...suggestion of panic-dressing??...can't be sure...

...CAN'T...be...sure...

"What're you doin' Sue?? at yer Uncle's, with the door locked???"

"...errr...I came to help him with his cleaning...we were doing the upstairs!...that's why the door was locked..."

"Why did you take so long to answer the doorbell, Sue??"

"...errrm...I'd got dirty and sweaty doin' the cleanin'...and errrm...so I had a shower..."

"Couldn't your Uncle have answered the door, Sue? ...and anyway where is Albert??..."

"...I'm here Andrew, I've just got out of the shower!!" ...Albert walked behind Sue. He appeared to be wearing ONLY trousers! I was amazed how hairy he was - his chest completely covered in a mat of dark hair...and he looked in incredible condition for a guy in his late-fifties!!

"...Sue had just got out of my shower when the doorbell rang, and I had just got in!! It was just bad timing, that's all...just bad timing!"

Maybe he was right...! ...just bad timing...she hadn't REALLY been fucking with him at all...had she...?? ...I had panicked over nothing...!! ...I noticed my erection had eased...!

I looked back at Albert... thinking... ...actually he's had that sly-smile since he appeared behind Sue... ...a sort of smug, knowing smile...that might, just might, suggest... "I'm screwing your wife, mate, my niece, 'cos I'm a big-cocked stud, and you can't do a thing to stop me..."

...oh fuck! I'm stiffening-up again...!!

I smiled back at Albert... and said...

"...c'mon Sue, since the cleaning's done, get your shoes on, and we'll walk back to your Mum's..."

I quietly decided to overlook... FOR NOW! ...the facts of...

Sue's hair being DRY! ...despite her claim of having just showered... Albert's smug expression! ...like you'd have if you'd just fucked someone else's wife... Evidence from MY OWN eyes!! ...they surely HAD observed a naked body...!! ...in the act of intercourse!!

...hey, there's my erection again...

Sue joined me, now fully dressed. She said "...see you later, Uncle..." to a watching Albert.

As she linked her arm in mine, she smilingly added "...c'mon sexy husband, let's get back to mum's..."

We made some 'small-talk' as we walked back...she, apologising for not being at her mum's when I arrived there...I made a joke of the situation, saying her "shower story" was just a cover-up for her real desires...for a crafty smoke!!

I sensed that NOW wasn't the best time for a confrontation...and that there WOULD be better times for THAT in the not-too-distant future. ...my erection faded...

For the next few weeks, back at home, our day-to-day life took on a slightly-surreal quality...

I tried to harbour my 'strong' suspicions regarding Sue's possibly adulterous behaviour. I still loved her, more than ever, somehow - I had already realised I didn't necessarily want our relationship to end...even IF she had...errrm...let Albert...errrm...FUCK her!!

I couldn't dwell on that thought too long...it always generated an erection...!???

...and we actually fucked MORE, after Sue's 'escapade' at Albert's. And often, she was the initiator - it seemed like she NEEDED to fuck EVERY night!! Her cunt seemed always wet whenever I fingered her...and her tongue, always slick...

...but I could tell Sue was also struggling to be her relaxed, normal, happy self. Despite the constant sex, I could tell something was bothering her...possibly guilt..? weighing heavily??

It was about a month later...I arrived home from work, and Sue greeted me with... "We have to talk, Andy..."

She sat me down on the sofa...

"...I have lied to you, Andrew...about what happened...about what I was DOING at Albert's..." "...I have been lying...well, HIDING things from you...not telling you things I should have...for a long time..."

She was crying as she spoke the words.

I put my arm around her, and started to kiss her...I tried to kiss away her tears...she clung to me, sobbing...and she returned my kisses...her tongue hungrily seeking mine...that OHH-SO-SLICK tongue...I was suddenly aware I was achingly ERECT... ...we tore our clothes off...we tore each-others' clothes off...we fucked there, on the sofa...we SCREWED!!

As the sounds of our gasping breathing calmed...and returned to normal...and the sweat dried...we lay together, arms around each other... ...and she began to talk again...

"...I WAS on Albert's bed, when you called...Albert was on top of me actually...he was FUCKING me!! ...I don't really know why I did it...why I went to his house...but I DID!! ...I knocked on his door and I asked him to FUCK me...

...he has...or his body has...some sort of POWER over me...??!!

...Andrew, the FIRST TIME he fucked me wasn't the other week...it WAS A LONG TIME AGO...!! ...and Albert's been fucking me, QUITE OFTEN, ever since!!

...the first time he 'had' me...it was almost rape...I was a VIRGIN!!

...ohhh I'd kissed a few boys at school...and let them play with my tits... ...I'd even touched a couple of lad's cocks, when I felt them stiffen against me... ...but I'd never gone ALL the way... ...not till Albert...

...anyway after that first time... ...which happened at my house - Mum and Dad were away for the day, with my sisters... ...I could've gone too, but I had some homework to finish...and I wanted to listen to some music...

...I didn't even enjoy it much...THAT first time...I was too shocked...

...I remember letting him in...it wasn't unusual...he often called round... ...and I remember sitting with him on the sofa...chatting...

...he commented on how I was "noticeably growing-up, lately"...and asked about boyfriends... ...then it becomes sort-of-hazy after that...

...I remember going up the stairs...with him...and into my bedroom...and I remember him undressing...me... ...I was protesting...saying NO...

...I can vaguely remember the feeling of his...errr...cock...inside me... ...then it was over... ...and he was gone... ...and I was sobbing...

...the second time happened about a week later... ...Mum asked me to take something - I've even forgotten what it was ha-ha! - up to Uncle's house... ...I was still angry - at what he'd done to me! - and I didn't want Mum to know to find out anyway...so I agreed to take her parcel...

...it was raining heavy that day...so I was soaked when I got there... ...he smiled at me, as he opened his door...and asked if I was "ok"...

...I had a 'mini-explosion' then!! ...shouting at him "...ok! ...OK!! ...FUCKING OK...AFTER YOU JUST ABOUT RAPED ME!!" ...then I burst into tears...

...next thing I remember, I was sitting on his sofa, with a glass of something in my hand... ...it was strong...alcoholic I mean, probably whisky...or rum... ...he was apologising to me... ...he poured another as soon as my glass emptied... ...he said my clothes were soaking...and started unbuttoning my blouse... ...then my skirt...I felt his mouth against my mound...through my panties... ...then my panties were removed...

...and I felt his lips...!!

...and his tongue...!!

...I had my FIRST ORGASM then...!

...shortly afterwards, with his cock was moving slowly INSIDE me, I had my SECOND ONE!!

...and shortly after that, still feeling 'woozy' from the alcohol...and the orgasms!!...I was laid naked on his sofa, laughing, while trying to blow smoke-rings from the 'ciggie' he had lit for me... ...he was draped alongside me, his spent cock loosely hanging over his thigh...feeling and stroking my tits... Hey you weren't the first to tell me I'd got "gorgeous tits"...'cos that's what Albert was saying...as he caressed them...

"BLOODY HELL ANDREW, YOU'VE GOT A FUCKING STIFFY...I'M TELLING YOU ABOUT ANOTHER GUY FUCKING ME...AND YOU'VE GOT A RIGHT BONER...!! ...YOU'RE ENJOYING HEARING THIS AREN'T YOU...??

...YOU PERVERT...

( ...to be continued...shortly...)

Design82
Design82
33 Followers