Learning My Lesson

Story Info
A slut is punished, used, and humiliated by her cruel Owner.
2.2k words
3.82
69.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kira9871
kira9871
14 Followers

I’m standing in the restaurant scanning the tables anxiously. I was supposed to meet you here at five, but it’s already five thirty. I was so nervous about meeting you that I changed my clothes five times and then got stuck in rush hour traffic. I wanted to look great for you, but nothing I tried on was good enough. I finally settled with a short blue skirt that fell only two inches below my ass, a white blouse, and black heels. I know my ass and legs look good in the skirt and heels, but my large breasts are straining against the blouse, my nipples making hard little points in the chilly evening air. I don’t wear a bra; I know you would never allow me that small dignity. I notice people are starting to stare. I feel horrible because I’m sure you left when I wasn’t there on time.

I gasp as I suddenly feel your strong hand grab my wrist. I spin around and see your face glaring at me. My breath catches as I look into your eyes and see your disappointment at my disobedience.

“Master, I’m…”

I try to explain, but before I can say anything in explanation you are dragging me out of the door by my wrist. Pulling me over to your car, you open the door and roughly push me in. I start to tremble as I fix my clothes and turn to watch you sit down into the driver’s seat. I bite my lip, feeling horrible that I let you down, and starting to worry about my punishment.

“Master, please…”

You look over to me and smile cruelly. It shuts me up as I shiver and my pussy grows wet and contracts. As we pull out of the parking lot you tell me to spread my legs and rub my clit to get myself ready for you. My cheeks glow hot as I lift my skirt around my waist and reach a hand down to my pussy – always clean shaven, as you demand it.

It’s hard to get started. Even though it’s getting slightly dark outside, I know people could look into the car and see me touching myself like a whore. But I don’t want to disobey you, and soon lose myself to the sensations. My cunt is getting slicker, and I feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming when pain explodes on my thigh and I hear a loud “smack.” it takes me a second to realize we have stopped and you have slapped my thigh, hard. I whimper softly, silently begging you to let me finish what I have started. I feel like such a slut, pussy dripping on to seat, skirt hitched above my waist, moaning like a whore. Your red handprint stands out clearly on my white skin, it is beautiful to me.

“Out, now,” you demand, and the hard look in your eyes allows no arguments.

Sighing, I open the door and step out of the car and look around. I see that you have taken us to a large park in the middle of town. I grow nervous and shaky, praying you are not going to punish me here, in such a public place.

You walk around to me and jerk my head back pulling my hair; I whimper but walk as you lead me into the park. I try to look around, but I can’t see if there are any people nearby. My heart races as you propel me by my hair. I stumble along in my heels, desperately trying to fix my still too high skirt. We walk a long time and I can tell we've gone deep into the trees when you push me roughly against a tree, scraping my cheek on the rough bark. Slowly I turn around to face you.

“Strip for me, slut,” you order

“Master please, Im sorry, I just wanted to look my best for you, please take your whore home. Please let me serve you.”

Nothing, you just stare at me coldly. I start to shake and mumble “yes Master” before unbuttoning my blouse. Looking around, I don’t see anyone, but I hear children playing in the distance. I slide my blouse off my shoulders, baring my breasts to you. My nipples become impossibly hard as I feel a slight breeze caress them. My breasts shake slightly as I wiggle my skirt off my hips and step out of it. I take off my heels and kneel in the grass in front of you, shaking, and naked.

I look longingly at my clothes. It is a little cold, and I feel so exposed kneeling in front of you. I feel your eyes travel my body, taking in my hard nipples and the wetness between my thighs. I can’t hide my arousal from you.

“Good, stay there, don’t you dare move slut”

You pick up my clothes and walk away leaving me kneeling, naked, and alone. I watch you walk away in stunned silence. As you disappear into the trees I start to sob, crying piteously. I can’t believe you would be so cruel as to leave me here alone. Despair hits me when you do not return in a few minuets. I’m shaking now, crying and moaning as I curl into a ball on the grass. All I can think about is how alone I am. I’m torn up inside, convincing myself you no longer want me.

It seems like an eternity, but about five minuets later I hear your footsteps coming towards me. I look up and see you walk back into the clearing, without my clothes.

“Master!”

With a choked sob I scramble to my knees and crawl towards you, flinging my arms around your legs. I sob and shake, grabbing onto you for dear life and babbling how thankful I am that you returned to me.

“Master, I thought you left me. Ill never disobey you again, but please never leave me. Th-thank you for coming back, I would die without you.”

I carry on, talking interspersed with sobs. You don’t say anything; just stroke my hair softly until I finally start to calm down. I’m still clinging tightly to you as I look up at you. I know I look horrible, mascara running down my face, lipstick smeared, and eyes red from crying. I see that cruel smile pass your lips as you look at my face, and my breath catches in my throat.

You reach down and quickly grab my wrists, jerking me painfully to my feet. I whimper, and lower my eyes to the ground.

“You have displeased me, slut.” I moan at your words, a few tears finding their way down my cheeks again. “I have decided that you have made me wait long enough. I am going to take my pleasure from you now, here. You don’t have a problem with that do you, slut?”

“No, Master” I whisper.

“Then beg me whore, beg me to use your worthless ass”

I look into your eyes quickly, hoping for a way to convince you not to take me in the park, desperately seeking some sign that you’ll take me back to the privacy of your home. But all I see is hardness in your eyes. I lower my eyes again in defeat.

“Please Master, I know Im a disobedient slut, that I don’t deserve you, but please use me Master. That’s why I’m here Master; my purpose in life is to serve as a plaything to you. Take my body Master, its yours, use me; let me make it up to you Master. Please Master; fuck my ass, my mouth, my cunt, anything Master, all my wholes are yours…”

“Shut up bitch,” you shout cruelly, but I hear the desire in your voice, and it makes my knees go weak.

You spin me around, shoving me against the tree, pressing me hard and I feel the bark scratch at my unprotected breasts. I hear you undo your pants. My cunt floods, and my breathing becomes harder and faster. My clit aches to be touched. Pleading before you has turned me on beyond measure, and now you are going to fuck me and I can’t wait.

Soon though, pleasure gives way to panic. I realize you have no intention of pleasuring me at all. I feel the head of your cock poking at the entrance to my ass.

“No! Master, no. I’m not ready; I can’t take you like this, please! Master please, it will hurt too much; don’t do this to me…”

A scream is ripped from my throat as your cock finds its way and plunges deep into my ass. I’m reduced to little moans and soft screams as you start to fuck my ass. My ass burns and throbs as you slowly move in and out. I realize I have been struggling against you, fighting you. But you have me pinned against the tree and I can’t get away, and I hear you moan as my ass wiggles on your cock. My head is yanked back and my face slapped hard.

“Bitch, stand still, now.”

My head sags against the tree as you let go of my hair. I’m sobbing and moaning now, but not fighting you anymore. My ass still hurts, but as I relax the hurt starts to ease. You’re thrusting hard in and out of my ass, pushing my tender breasts against the tree with every thrust. I whimper softly.

Soon the pain subsides and I slowly start to realize that through it all, my pussy has continued to leak fluid down my legs. My moans turn now to moans of pleasure as I start to rock my hips back slightly to meet your thrusts.

You sense the change in me and start to laugh softly. My cheeks turn bright red. I’m ashamed that no matter how roughly you treat me, I can’t help but respond to you. I need you so badly, ill do anything just so you will use my body.

“That’s it bitch, you like that don’t you slut?”

“Yes Master,” I whimper. “Please don’t stop Master, cum in my ass Master. Make me cum please.”

You slam into my ass hard, forcing me flush against the tree. Then you are gone. You’ve pulled out of my ass leaving me empty. I start to protest, but before I can, you yank me roughly to my knees. I look up at you, pleading with my eyes. I open my mouth to beg and you slam you cock into my throat.

I gag hard from the filthy taste of my own ass as your shove your cock further down my throat. My face burns with humiliation as you face fuck me. You look down into my tear streaked face, feel my hands clutching hard on your hips. I feel your cock start to swell before you throw your head back and start shooting you cum deep down my throat. My throat works fast, trying to swallow all of your cum. I start to choke and your cum starts to drip out the sides of my mouth.

Finally you take your cock out of my mouth. I collapse to the ground. You look down at me and I can only imagine the sight you see. A well used whore lying on the ground at your feet. Naked, makeup running down my tear stained face, cum running down my chin and on to my breasts, breathing hard, and moaning softly.

I look up at you, and once again see that cruel smile on your lips. I gasp as another wave of desire hits my aching body. I struggle up to my knees.

“Thank you Master, for using me as your slut. Thank you for feeding me your cum.”

“You’re a pathetic whore; do you know that, slut?”

“Yes Master” I whisper and lower my eyes in shame.

“If you ever keep me waiting again, you will greatly regret it, slut. I’m going to walk away now, when Im gone you can drag your pathetic ass to look for your clothes; I have hidden them in the trees. Then you can find your own way home. Your home. I don’t want to see you tonight, understand?”

I sob and start crying anew. I need you to touch me, to comfort me. I hurt inside from your cruelty, and seeming uncaring. Sobs rack my body as I tell you that I understand. I moan softly as your hand reaches down to rest on my cheek. I turn my head, greedy for your touch, but you pull away quickly. I watch as you turn and walk away.

My pussy is throbbing; you’ve allowed me no release. As I watch you walk away I bring my fingers to my soaked cunt, desperately seeking my swollen clit. I’m stopped short as I hear your voice trail back to me.

“Don’t you dare cum cunt.”

“Yes Master” I whisper to myself

Crying with frustration I shakily raise to my feet. I smile slightly as I look down at my scratched a bleeding breasts, I know I deserve this. I make a vow to myself, to be a better slave for my Master who I love so much. I slowly start to walk, naked and cheeks burning with humiliation, as I search for my clothes.

kira9871
kira9871
14 Followers