Learning My Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary catches a shop owner going down on his girlfriend...
1.5k words
4.31
12k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eighteen, around nineteen ninety six, I started going to this cafe called 'More Joe.' The owner wasn't named Joe, which always tickled me, he was a tall red haired guy named Pete. He had this long red hair that came down to his shoulders, and I loved it when he wore it loose, but it was usually in a ponytail. He had these round glasses that gave him a bit of a hippie look, and wore loose shirts that only added to it. I'd catch glimpses of his chest when he wore something with buttons because he'd leave half of them undone. He had the muscles of someone who spent a lot of time outdoors, and no chest hair. I'd dream of running my hand over those muscles, and exploring further down.

Back then he had a girlfriend who barely spoke, was only a couple years younger than him, about twenty seven, but she was so gorgeous. An up class girl who dressed to match him in new looking hippie clothing half the time, and like a business vamp the rest of the time. I envied her bumping hips and long blonde hair. I don't know how many times I watched them kiss before she had to go, I even caught them fooling around in the back once when I took a trip to the bathroom.

When I went in, I noticed them in the back full-on necking, his hand was down the back of her skirt, and his round glasses were dangling from her fingers. Like I said; I was eighteen then, so there was something sweet about seeing people around thirty (so old to me back then!) getting super hot and heavy in the middle of the day. The excitement of it tickled me as I did my business in the bathroom and washed my hands.

Things must have escalated in those few minutes, because I noticed the narrow backroom door was almost completely closed. I could hear her; practically panting between strangled groans. I had to satisfy my curiosity. I'm a small woman, just over five feet, and I knew how to step lightly, so I crept to the door in time to hear her quietly groan; "Oh, Pete!"

My heart was pounding so heard I'm surprised they couldn't hear it as I peeped through the crack in the doorway and saw something that lit a fire in me. Rita was sitting on boxes of cups with her legs spread wide open. Her long white skirt was up around her waist, her satin g-string hung off one ankle. Her hands were crushing cardboard, eyes were squeezed shut, and she bit her bottom lip, stopping all but the sounds of heavy breathing and the occasional whimper.

I could just see between her thighs, where Pete was busy at work on her absolutely bald pussy. I've always been a redhead, so I kept my bush, but seeing that pink slit spread open as he worked inside her with two fingers was an eye opener. I'd never seen a shaved pussy before, or someone else getting fingered, so I was getting a hot education. She looked so neat and clean down there, and he was obviously enjoying his work.

I was frozen there, watching as he looked at her, slowly lowering his mouth to her sex. He kissed the bald mound lingeringly. He dragged the tip of his tongue around her outer lips, I could hear him leaving little kisses along the way too. She finally lost patience. "Stop teasing me!" she breathed hoarsely.

He took the top half of her intimate lips into his mouth then, I heard the slurp and the pop as he gave her what she wanted for only a moment before pulling away, stretching her labia just a little, and she squealed. She actually squealed. Her chest rose and fell quickly, her mouth hung open, with a desperate, accusing look. "I have to go to work! Finish me off or I'll be insane all day."

Pete's middle fingers pressed inside her one more time and I could see that he was doing something inside her as his mouth descended, licking her firmly, slowly. I remember thinking that I'd have to go buy fresh panties, I was practically dripping as I watched the best (and only), peepshow I'd ever seen. I wanted to unbutton my jeans and jam my hand down there so I could climax with Rita.

That poor woman's lip suffered more abuse as she bit it, trying to keep quiet as Pete's mouth and

fingers worked. The slurping sounds were soft, but just loud enough to reach my young ears. Oh, my God, I knew he was taking Rita to a level of pleasure I'd never seen before and wouldn't experience for years. Her fingers curled around the edge of a box beside her, crushing it, ripping it and sending straws flying like confetti.

Her pale, shapely leg spasmed, sending a high heeled shoe flying across the room. It struck the door and I recoiled as though I'd been caught. It also closed the door the rest of the way and when I turned around my friend Jamie was standing there, creeping up on me to see through the crack with me. "What's going on? Are they doing it back there?" she asked in a scandalized whisper.

"Quiet!" I whispered, blushing furiously and hurriedly guiding her away, back to a table at the front. The place was empty, it was after the morning rush and hours before the noon invasion.

A throaty, unrestrained cry made it through the door and she giggled. "They are! Wow!" she whispered to me. "Did you see?"

I walked her right outside, grabbing my cold coffee on the way. Jamie was taller than me, all of my friends were, but especially her. She was also good at keeping secrets, I could tell her anything. In the alley beside the coffee shop I leaned against the wall, realizing that I was breathing heavy too. I waved my hand at my face as though that little breeze would calm my blushing and shook my head. "I have never seen that before."

"What? What was he doing to her?" Jamie asked in hushed excitement.

"Pete was going down on Rita," I breathed.

"Oh, that? Gary was down there for an hour last night, it was nice, but..." Gary, her boyfriend. Kind of a lazy idiot but he had a full time job with the railway and was decent to Jamie.

"Oh, this was different. She's shaved completely, and he was teasing her, taking his time. There was fingering, kisses, and by the time he really started eating her pussy, she looked like she could pull the ceiling down. It was like a masterclass or something. I want him to start teaching the boys in town."

Jamie finished lighting her cigarette. I could tell she was listening intently but pretending it wasn't a big deal. "No one's that good," she said. "It sounds like he was just overdoing it."

"You heard her," I told her. "Anyone ever make you squeal like that?"

She exhaled, a long stream of smoke leaving her ruby lips. "No, not once. You're right."

We heard the opening of a door and the clicking of heels. We quieted down and watched as Rita passed. She was wearing a peasant top and this loose skirt that you could almost see through if you looked hard enough. I'm not really into women, but there was something sexy and mysterious about Rita, even more so after seeing her exposed. You'd think it would be the opposite - that knowing she was shaved, that she wore a g-string in the middle of the week - would demystify her, but I wanted to know more about this older woman. She was sexy, confident, and so quiet that she seemed secretive.

"She's too short to be a model," Jamie said as Rita left earshot. "Too bad, because she should be one. That can't be it though. There's gotta be something about her that makes men want to risk their jobs by going down on her in the back room. We know she's not quiet when she's coming."

"I think it's love," I said. "And gilding the honey pot."

"What?"

"You should read a book sometime. Anyway, it's not that she's shaved down there. It's that it looks really pretty on her, sexy."

"Are you into girls? Do I have to worry when you sleep over?"

"You're a smoker. If I were into girls, I wouldn't date a smoker, because I don't date guys who smoke either. Anyway, my point is that maybe that's a kink for him. Maybe he likes 'em shaved."

"Maybe he likes a smoke-show. That woman is so pretty she makes me feel like a man," Jamie said. She was very pretty herself, especially back then.

We laughed and I gave up. There was no way to show her how amazed and turned on I was by what I'd just seen. It actually changed me. Before then I was curious about sex, had a couple partners who poked me in the pussy until they pulled out and came on my ass before and falling asleep or returning to the party in the next room, but I hadn't started to really have fun.

That was about to change...