Learning My Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary makes some sexy changes and has a hot fantasy at home.
3.7k words
4.24
6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way home that night I stopped at a lingerie store and bought a couple thongs and a g-string that felt soft on the inside. I was a couple months into a job answering phones for the cable company, so I could afford it. The only thing about that job that was any good was the money. The company and the way we had to treat the customers was absolutely horrible, and on my time off I always needed to blow off steam. Anyway, I waited until my two roommates were asleep, slipped into the bathroom with scissors, an old sideburn trimmer and my razor.

I dropped my safe, cotton, white floral print panties and looked at that bush in the mirror. The hair on my head was so nice and red, curly, and I always pictured my bush to be just as vibrant. Looking at it in the stark bathroom light told a different story. It was dark brown with bits of red here and there.

The hair on my head got the best conditioner I could afford, saw hours of sun a week while I was walking to and from work or hiking around on the weekend. The light brought out it's best natural colour. My bush, needless to say, hadn't seen the sun once, not even for a minute. "Buh-bye," I whispered to it, snipping the scissors in the air.

Twenty minutes later, I was as bald as I'd seen on Rita that morning. I remember stroking the sensitive skin very carefully, loving the tenderness, the fresh pinkness of it. A hand mirror became an important tool as I looked at my pussy from new angles. I had even pinker, shy little lips that hiding up in my outer labia. I squealed with excitement at the sight of it - almost as pretty as Rita's floral puss - but I was pretty tender.

I spotted some hand lotion on the back of the toilet and pumped some into my palm. It cooled my skin and I sighed at the relief. My fingers found moisture in that freshly bared slit and I began to search for sensitive spots just inside, running my middle finger up and down my inner lips. "Oh, Pete," I sighed as my mind wandered to the memory of him and Rita that morning.

A firm knock on the door made me jump so hard that I'm surprised I didn't end up standing on the toilet seat. "C'mon! C'mon! I've gotta take a dump!" Timothy, my roommate, shouted through the door.

"Just a second!" I shouted back. I gathered the bag filled with clippings, and pulled the sink's plug, praying for the water to drain faster, taking my fine hair and shaving cream with it.

"Oh, c'mon, I'm turtleing here, hurry up!"

I pulled my nightshirt on and watched as a hairy ring formed around the inside of the sink. I ran the water as hard as the old pipes would allow and pushed the evidence into the drain, trying to get the hair and shaving cream down. Most of it was gone, but the drain was definitely a little slower. It would have to do. I opened the door.

"I was about to shit right in the hall," he said, pushing me aside. The door nearly hit me on the rear, and as I left I spotted my old cotton panties on the floor. I was just starting to consider saying something, trying to figure out what to say, when I heard a fart and a series of plops through the door. "Oh, God, fucking chilli!"

"G'night!" I shouted through the door as I turned away. "He can have them," I whispered to myself, imagining him making off with a pair of my used panties, unsure of what he'd actually do with them.

By the time I got back to my room and shoved the baggie containing most of my bush down into the bottom of my garbage so no one would see it, the panties were practically forgotten. My nightshirt, really an extra large Metallica tee, was up and off fast, and I got under the covers. The sheet felt cool and smooth, but the gentle tracing of my fingers that followed was a lot nicer.

My legs were open, making a tent out of the sheets as my short-nailed fingers explored, tickling and teasing. My eyes were closed, I started dreaming that those fingers weren't mine, but those of a lover who was fascinated with my freshly bald pussy. He stared at it the way Pete looked at Rita's, he would look up, watch my reactions, smile at me as I started to get excited. A little kiss, pecking my tender flesh in a place that was sensitive, but not where I wanted him to kiss - not yet.

Then his fingers would start getting more aggressive, caressing my inner lips, spreading my juices a little as he planted kisses around my outer lips, sending tingles through me as my vulnerable tenderness welcomed him. I was practically dripping by the time I slipped two fingers inside myself, stroking slowly, exploring. I'd never done that before, explored, felt the soft, hot walls. I still didn't know what I was doing, but, my goodness, was I turned on by the very act of feeling free enough to enjoy the education I was giving myself. A little pop, just the tiniest of pre-orgasms hit me then and I felt the walls of my passage flex ever so briefly. My bottom surged up from the mattress, and I realized that I'd made a surprised whine.

Roommates are a pain in the ass. Thin walls are worse, and I had both back then. That October night, they became a blessing. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out as my other hand joined the first, which was occupied with its slow fingering. It was then that I realized that I was biting my lip, and suddenly I was Rita.

I imagined that Pete was watching my every expression from between my legs. His fingers doing... something inside me. I remembered then, his palm was facing up, whatever he was doing started there, so I pushed my middle fingers all the way in - not very far, I don't have large hands, they're quite petite - and planted the fingertips against the soft wall. That was the first time I touched my g-spot, and I bit my lip hard enough to leave a mark for a day as I caressed the hard oval area, feeling a new building pleasure and then I pushed on it. That was it! I moaned as I pushed on it several more times and then stroked it hard. This was a whole new kind of amazing experience. Shaving myself had nothing to do with it except for the fact that it made me feel more adventurous, more excited about exploring my own body, and as my hips twitched, I was so happy I'd seen Rita and Pete. My other hand got ready to do something I'd done for some time until then, hovering over my clitoral hood.

I imagined Pete looking at me, smiling. I was desperate to get that big orgasm, the one that would send me so high that I didn't care who heard me screaming. One pair of fingers pushed and retreated against my g-spot over and over again, and I felt like I was about to melt from the inside before I nodded and said; "Make me come, love, finish me off." I wasn't demanding like Rita. I knew he wanted to send me straight to heaven. He'd watch, he'd love it. I was his beautiful lover, and watching me climax was his drug.

I rubbed my clit then, it was so easy and clean without strands of hair to catch or pull. My gasps were loud in my ears as I squirmed in bed and suppressed as much sound as I could. Then my climax hit. It had never been so hot. The world stopped, I was trapped in a universe of powerful physical joy. The walls of my most intimate space spasmed and twitched. I'd never felt an orgasm while my fingers were in there, and I kept them inside. The inside of my pussy balooned, the walls hardening, then collapsed, gripping my fingers over and over, it was amazing. I wanted to feel it all, to know it all, and to be trapped in rapture - my back arched, my bare pussy pushed high off the mattress, both my hands between my thighs.

As with all things that are too good to last, it passed, and I was so relaxed moments later, as I worked to catch my breath, that a fire wouldn't have gotten me out of bed. That's when the trouble really began, and it was trouble I'd get into again if I could go back in time. I started thinking about the wrong things.

Pete and Rita. Every time I saw her leave, it was with a kiss. He made her laugh more times than I could count. They spoke quietly when she was keeping him company at the counter, as though everything they talked about was just for each other. The word was that they had been together for five years, but Rita barely spoke to people, mostly him. She was always kind to me, and anyone else who said hello, but she was quiet overall.

I'd heard stories about them too. When they'd show up at parties, they only needed one seat. Rita was always in his lap, and sometimes they'd start making out right there. Over the next year, I'd watch them, and to my surprise, it was usually Rita who would make the more randy advances in public, like tugging on his belt buckle before she left, or making sure that his hand was riding low on her hip by putting it there. I wanted that more than I wanted someone to go down on me. Even so, many of my midnight fantasies included or starred Pete, and he was all fingers, lips, and very intimate kisses.

My bald pussy was sore and itchy for two days after that, but I soldiered on, loving that I was wearing thongs and g-strings under my skirts and jeans. I felt sexy, like I was sitting on a red hot secret. When I slept over at Jamies a couple weeks later and she saw my bare bum, she laughed and pinched it. I yelped and spun towards her. "When did you start wearing bum-floss?" She asked.

I pulled my nightshirt up and showed her my little red satin undies. "The day after I saw Pete and Rita." I slowly started to pull the front of my g-string down with my thumb, and her eyes went wide. I stopped short of revealing it all and grinned at her. "Smooooooth," I cooed.

Her eyes went wide. "Wow, it suits you. Maybe I'll try it."

"You should, but give it time, and don't, um, touch it the first night. That can be a mistake."

"You mean, don't play with yourself the first night?" Jamie asked with a mischievous smile.

I pulled my shirt down. "My fingers did some walking," I admitted with a giggle. "Still, should have waited for healing."

"Gary's going to shit when I tell him."

"Why would you tell him?"

"We share everything," she replied. "You could show him, he's just upstairs."

"Nope, that's okay." Then I had a thought. "But tell him. I'm sure he'll spread it around."

"Why would you want that?"

"How am I supposed to find my own Pete if I don't put the right bait out?"

"You are evil," Jamie said, smiling. "I love it. Speaking of which, you know I've started having little gatherings, selling toys."

I'd missed three parties, from what I knew, I was working night shift, so my social life was terrible, bordering on non-existent. "I'm sorry I keep missing them," I said.

"Don't worry, you and Tim have an honest job, unlike me, I make a few dollars selling dildos and lube to giggling middle aged ladies because I can't find one. I think it can be bigger though. I found a clothing distributor who does all sizes, and I mean all sizes. I figure I need three girls - a big and beautiful one and my cousin has already stepped forward, a middle one, I can do that, and a small - what do you think?"

"What? Of me doing the modelling for you?"

"I'll schedule things so it's on a night you have off, and you don't have to wear anything that makes you uncomfortable. Oh, and I have something for you."

She put a small black box in front of me and I snatched it up.

"Wait! It's a bribe. At least try a few things on tonight so you can get a feel for what I'm doing. Oh, it doesn't pay much, just clothes and you can buy anything I have for cost."

"So, if I try a few things on for you tonight, I get what's in this box?" I said, grinning.

"Exactly."

I opened the box and found what would become my favourite toy; a shiny silver thing that looked like an oversized pill, only it wasn't split in the middle, but off to the side. "Um, what is it?" I asked.

"Oh, you're going to like this," Jamie said, picking the toy up, then twisting it before handing it back to me. The sound of the vibration filled the air, and I giggled as it tickled my fingers. "There are three settings, that's the highest. You put it over..."

"I know where to put this," I said with a giggle. I turned it down to its lowest setting and pulled my shirt up a little. I could see Jamie's eyes widening as I lowered it to my pussy and touched myself through my panties. Through the fabric and the fold shielding it, the toy rattled my clit, tickling at first and then feeling so lovely that I pulled it away. "Oh, that's good."

"For a moment there I thought I was in for a show," Jamie said, shaking her head and laughing. "So? Ready to see what I want to dress you in?"

I clicked the toy off and put it back in its box, eager to take it to bed with me later. "Make me sexy!" I said.

I didn't realize her husband was two steps down the stairs until I saw his feet turn around and go back up. We both had a laugh. "He feels left out sometimes, do you mind if he watches you model?"

"Okay," I barely knew him, really, but I figured if I was going to consider being her model, I should have a test audience.

The next two hours saw me put in several different bras, panties, nightshirts, very short skirts, lace- up blouses and a few other things I never considered going to a bar or even the bedroom in. Jamie's big finale for me, her big ask, the thing that she thought would send me running from the room, was an outfit that had a heart shaped g-string that was so small it made me thankful that I was shaved, and pasties with tassels on them. Once I had the so-called outfit on, I twirled the tassels and giggles my little ass off. I didn't know how to make the tassel hanging down the back twirl, but Jamie and her husband laughed so hard when I wiggled my hips and my bottom, trying everything to get it twirling.

I had no idea that I would enjoy it so much, so, twice a month or more, I spent evenings modelling clothing at sexy little parties with Jamie and her cousin before the sex toys came out. We all had incredible fun, and when people started recognizing me around town as the girl who wore sexy clothes at those adult parties, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the attention.

My wardrobe, at least what I was wearing under my clothes started to change.

When I finally got home late the next day, I went to my room after saying hello to my roommates; Nina and Tim. My jacket, top, bra, and jeans were off in less than a minute and I dropped onto my bed. The bullet and the little tube of lube that Jamie gave me were out of my purse next, then I stopped and listened for my room mates. I didn't hear anyone upstairs, so I turned my new toy - my first toy - on.

I turned it to the slow speed and started teasing around my pussy over my panties. It was so new, so exciting, and I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. Before long I was daydreaming that I was in the Cafe. Rita emerged from the back room, adjusting her skirt as she left through the back door. I caught a glimpse of Pete as the door to the back room swung closed, he was washing his hands in the sink there.

That was my moment, my daydream self decided, and I knocked on the storeroom door. "Pete?" I said as I stepped inside, he was surprised, but smiled at seeing me. I closed the door behind me. "You take good care of her, I saw you the other day," I said.

"Were you spying on us?" he asked me.

"The door was open a little, I couldn't resist. Maybe someone should take care of you?" I asked.

I started unbuttoning my conservative work blouse, revealing one of the tops I'd modelled - a thin bandeau - my nipples were hard, and he could see pink circles through the thin stretchy cloth. "I shouldn't, you're only eighteen."

"Oh, okay," I said, turning towards the door, but he crossed the room and touched my shoulder.

We stand there for a moment, my hand on my knob, his hand on my shoulder. I'm breathing heavy, on the precipice, before he turns me around and we're kissing.

At this point I'm pretty sure I was running the bullet up and down my slit through my panties, still avoiding my clitoris. I remember starting to sweat, a heat starting to build inside me, it was great.

My dream Pete was kissing me, tasting my lips like they were dripping honey. His hand cupped my face, then slipped down to squeeze my tits. I unclasped the bandeau and it fell away. His hot mouth took my breast in and his tongue lashed at my hard nipple.

I unbutton my pants, he pulls the zipper down and they're around my knees. Rita left him deeply in need, and I feel his rigidness through his loose fitting pants. I'm pinned against the door when he starts kissing my neck, visiting my lips often, as though he has to taste me over and over again. "I need to see if the rumours are true," he says.

His fingers rub my pussy through my boy shorts, I'm dressing boring that day. He's not rough, just firm, pushing on my pussy, pinching it together gently. I escape him completely, slipping to the side and standing where he can see me but not touch in the middle of the storage room. "I want you to see, Peter, I wanna show you." I say as I slower my panties and stroke my outer folds so they relax and open a little. My boy shorts drop to my ankles and I look down at my bald pussy.

The real me, the one on the bed playing with my Bullet for the first time, has taken her panties off. I put a little lube on the bullet and ran it up the length of my lips before finally touching the hood of my clit. I knew better than touching my clitoris directly even then, it has always been a super sensitive pink bud, almost always too tender to touch. I gasped, sighed, and went back to the storage room in my mind.

"You're beautiful," Pete said, gathering me up in his arms. "Not just your pussy, that's so sexy, but I've always thought you were so pretty, but I just can't say."

"I know," I say against his lips before we kiss, long and deep.

He sits me on the work table, and then his face is between my legs; "But I wanted to..." I gasp, he's so good, "Help you!" I manage to finish as he kisses my tender shaved pussy, licks my outer lips, then starts working my inner pussy lips as though he's french kissing with enthusiasm. No one had gone down on me at that point, so I filled in the blanks with what I knew.

"Oh, Pete," I moaned. I knew I was about to come, the bullet was a wonder, taking me there in just a couple minutes. I imagined that he couldn't take it anymore. He yanked his pants off, and his shirt disappeared, then he was inside me, kissing me wildly as he fucked me hard.

My mind went completely blank as a burst of pleasure sent my hips thrusting into the air against my hand and the bullet. I know I couldn't keep completely quiet, squealing into my pillow, so there's a chance my roommates heard me, but I definitely didn't care while I was coming hard enough to curl my toes. It was such a sweet release. After laying there, happy and sated for a few minutes, I used a few wipes to clean up, then polished my little bullet. I noticed an old ballerina music box I had since I was a kid, it was collecting dust on the corner of my dresser and smiled. "I think I found you a new home," I said as I fetched it, put it on my nightstand and placed the bullet inside.

I put on a pair of boy short underpants, a shirt and bounced downstairs. I fell in beside Jamie, who smiled a little at me. "Have fun at Jamie's?"

"Yup," I replied.

We watched a little TV, and when Tim got up to get something from the kitchen I whispered; "I'm going to be modelling lingerie for Jamie's toy parties."

She looked astonished for a moment before smiling. "You're going to look so cute," she said. "Maybe we should have one here."

We never did, and I thought it was because of Tim, maybe he wasn't comfortable with it, but I'd eventually find out how wrong I was.