Learning My Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had this astonished look on his face as he nodded. He held me for two more songs, which were so heavy, verging on outright violent as the band increased the power of their performance. They left the stage one song later, and the audience started screaming their name over and over again. Five minutes later, their encore started with strobing lights. The bassist was wearing a mask that was just a giant pair of lips, and the drummer was in nothing but heart boxers. During one of the heaviest, most rude songs I'd ever heard, a bubble machine started blowing into the audience, strange for a metal band, I know, but this band was always a little weird which is probably why I like them so much. Then the song stopped..The lead singer shouted; "Get down there and suck my buddy's cock!" Before starting up again with the full force and volume of their act.

I knew he wasn't talking to me, but I dropped and looked up to Trent, who was looking at me stunned! I grinned up at him, quickly yanked his zipper down, popped the button at the top of his jeans off – it went flying – and took him in my mouth eagerly. I grated his hard, smooth head against the roof of my mouth, stroked the underside of his it with my tongue, feeling along the under ridge where the real tender nerves were, sucking the whole time.

I was so into it, and his cock was nice and slim, so I truly deep throated for the first time. I used to pop Marty into the back of my throat all the time and he was much wider, so my gag reflex was pretty much gone by that time. I managed to swallow his head a few times before I felt him twitch and explode right down my throat. He was in heaven, his fingers in my hair, his hips jerking even though I could tell he was trying not to move. When I thought he was done and I needed to breathe – that was the more important part – I took what was left of his friend's beer and drank it. A much older woman in leathers was looking up at me with a knowing smile, she handed me hers, which was brimming and I nodded my thanks. I drank half of it and stood, making sure there wasn't anything of him on me. I'd managed to swallow his whole load without any sign of what I'd just been up to, mostly thanks to all the time Marty and I spent together trading oral favours between awesome cuddling sessions. He still has a few nude paintings of me in his portfolio from days where we did our best to stay out of our clothes.

Trent kissed me when he finished doing up his fly as best as he could without a top button, and gave me a look of appreciation. "Oh my God," he shouted over the music. I giggled at him and patted his cheek.

When I turned around, he picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I knew I was dripping wet, hot between my legs, and tried to put a little space between the back of his neck and my crotch. He pulled my legs so I was crushed firmly against him, and I couldn't help but grind just once.

Jamie looked up at me, surprised, then mimicked the act of lifting her shirt and flashing. I shouted; "I will if you will!"

She nodded, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and then we did it. My titties were bare in the cool air for a few seconds, while her big boobs wobbled nude, definitely a better show. I don't know if it's even possible for the band to see that, but a few guys who were lucky enough to notice offered thumbs up and a few whistles as I blushed and put the girls away. I watched the rest of the long encore from there – I'm pretty sure they played three more songs – and rode Trent's shoulders out of the arena. It was a great way to make sure he made it to my place.

There's a photo, it hangs behind a bar in a town I won't name. It's not a great bar, but the people there are nice, I've visited a few times. In the picture there's a young, muscular man with his eyes closed, his hand resting on the head of a young woman as she goes down on him. His friend is standing beside them spilling his beer, his mouth and eyes wide open with the best expression of shock I've ever seen while he watches them. If you ever see that snapshot, taken by the owner when he happened to look over his shoulder, you're welcome, because it's one of the funniest things you'll ever see. I owned up to being the girl in that photo years ago, and the drinks are always on the house if I tell the story. I always do. I still have the leather jacket I was wearing too.

12