Learning My Lust Pt. 04

Story Info
Mary takes her old crush home, eager to show him a good time.
2.9k words
4.23
4k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was even crazier that night. My roommates – Timothy and Nina – were home, and a couple of Tim's friends were there too, but they only got a; "Hi!" as I dragged Trent upstairs to my bedroom. The door slamming was only the first loud noise they'd hear that night. I tossed my leather jacket on the chair, turned around and was caught in his thick arms. "I had the biggest crush on you in school," I said against his lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice!" he laughed between kisses.

"I was boring back then," I said, stepping away from him. I turned my old stereo on. The speakers were a hand-me-down from my father, Stoner Pete found the amp and tape deck on the side of the road and set them up for me. Lee Aaron started singing, an attempt to cover what was about to happen next. I started to strip for him. My studded belt went first, whipping it once before I flung it into the corner. I danced while I slipped my arms out of my top with as much grace as I could manage. He was all smiles, watching as he pulled his shirt off. "You hit some guy in the back of the head with the button from my jeans," he said. "He watched everything."

"His loss, I bet he wished he was you the whole time," I said as I danced and flung my top at him. There was no bra, so instead of shortening my little act, I ran my hands over my tits, tweaking my nipples. I started to lower my black tights, his eyes were focused right between my legs. "You like shaved girls?" I asked, an eyebrow raised. My brazenness was so exciting and unusual to me that I giggled.

"I've never seen someone shaved before," he said. It was 1998, so most people had to buy a magazine to see a shaved pussy. It wasn't like now, where you can see a hundred shaved pussies at a time by doing a search on your computer.

"You wanna see?" I asked, slowly lowering the band of my leggings. I spun around and bent over. He'd get a show, but it was my show. I slowly pulled my tights down, careful to avoid dragging my g-string with them. I heard his jeans hit the floor with the flop of heavy denim. I looked at him between my legs, he was about to step forward. "No touching, not yet," I said, there was a new excitement in my voice, and it only grew as he listened, frozen to the spot with one hand extended as though he was about to grab one of my butt cheeks. "Get on the bed," I said. "Watch me."

He did as he was told, his rock hard instrument standing up as he watched, his head propped up on one arm. I danced, Lee Aaron sang, and I turned to face him in my g-string, which covered just what he wanted to see most. It was a nice black velvet panty with soft cotton on the inside, one of my favourites. Being an occasional party model for a friend who sold upscale lingerie had its benefits. It also fit me like a tight glove.

I ran a finger up my tightly covered slit, moved my hands up my body, watching him follow them, and squeezed my tits, played with my nipples, tugging them a little, looking forward to what it would feel like when he had his way, and moved on, slipping a finger in my mouth. I popped it out and ran my hands back down my sides slowly, feeling wanted and sexy. My fingers slipped under the sides of my g-string and I looked up at him. "Sure you wanna see?" I teased.

He nodded and leaned forward, so I obliged, whipping my skimpy panties down then straightening up with my hands covering my pussy. I was blushing so hard that it felt like my skin would burst into flames, but I was loving it, performing for him, holding him back. I ran my hands over my pussy, enjoying the sensation of the smooth bareness. I touched my hidden slit and my finger came away wet – I was practically dripping. Then I let him see. His eyes focused on it for a moment and he was absolutely silent. Trent's gaze wandered up then, as though he was taking all of me in – petite red-headed sexy rocker girl – and I went to him as soon as our eyes met.

Trent let me come to him, and as my nude body moved within reach, he began to touch. By the time my lips landed on his, he was caressing me with those rough, strong hands. He was unlike any lover I'd had, his hands flowing from my shoulders, down my sides, up my back, and down again to cup my buttocks. I put a leg up on his, not meaning to send a signal, but nature takes its course. He slid into me and I gasped. It had been a while, and I wasn't expecting it so soon. He slipped out again and I drew back from our kiss, frowning at him.

He kissed me again, his tongue seeking mine out where it lived and stroking it hard. "I've gotta get down there," he said as he withdrew. He pressed me flat on my back and kissed my chin, my neck before leaving a trail of kisses across my chest. My tits have always been sensitive, maybe that's biology's way of making up for their size, and I was thankful then as he drew a trail around my nipples with kisses, little lip pinches and love bites. It seemed to go on forever, but I loved it, moaning and gasping when he finally pinched a hard nipple between his lips. He played with them, gently pulling, licking, even blowing on one – cooling it a little before taking it into his hot mouth.

I noticed his hand moving up the inside of my leg as he kept that up, and I was about to brace myself for his calloused hand, when he looked to me and said; "I'll be gentle."

True to his word, the back of his fingers grazed my bald, sensitive mound, enjoying the smooth, soft flesh there. The feather touches were so caring and tantalizing. In a way I wanted him to grab me – even there – and do whatever it took to make me scream like Rita. He started kissing a trail down my belly then, and I sighed at the thought of what was coming next. Trent Larson, the crush of my formative years was about to eat my pussy. I'd rubbed myself to orgasm and humped a pillow during earlier times to that fantasy, and when he licked my outer lips as though they were covered in honey, it was electric.

I spread my legs wide open. I wanted him to know he was more than invited, he was expected and promised the royal treatment. I looked down when he stopped for a few seconds, catching a playful look before he took the top half of my pussy lips in his mouth. I screamed, but it was definitely a good scream. I was ready, had be heating up since the concert, and when he pushed his tongue between my innermost lips, following them up to the top where he found my clit, I had a little orgasm right away. It was a pop, like that first time with my shaved puss. Just a quick little orgasm that told me everything was going in the right direction, and he ran his tongue back and forth over my clitoris.

It was almost too much – even when I rub myself or use my magic bullet I do it through the hood covering my clit – but I let him go and breathed through it. Seconds later, I climaxed, and I tried to stay quiet, to hold it in, but ended up screaming seconds later, gripping the sheets, curling my toes, probably scaring my neighbors, and it seemed like going with the flow sent the sensation that lived in my pussy, my tummy all through me, from head to toe. He stayed down there, busy licking me until I tapped him on the head during the second wave, during my higher-pitched, even louder scream that ended with me breathlessly saying; "Oh, my God, Pete!" I was so out of breath when I said it that he was the only one who heard me.

I looked at him in time to see a smile fading on his face, and I pushed through the desire to take a rest and rolled so I could kiss him. After a moment of me putting his lips on his, he reciprocated, taking me into his arms. "Fuck, you're beautiful," he said as he slipped inside me. I wrapped my legs around his, and started to move with his rhythm as he stroked deeper, deeper, and deeper until he hit bottom and then tried to push further in on his next thrust.

"A little too deep," I breathed, and he pulled back, increasing his speed. "There, that's..." I managed to say before he took my lips for a long, deep kiss that measured up to everything so far that night. I enjoyed being filled for the first time in months, I wasn't a big fan of plastic dildos, so I waited for lovers, and he felt amazing.

He pushed my legs up, held them open wide and leaned back to fuck me faster and I braced myself as he redoubled his efforts. He watched me, his eyes running up and down my body. "Fuck, you're so hot. You're so tight," he said so loudly that I was sure his booming voice went right through the door and echoed down the stairs.

I bit my lip and raked my nails down his rock hard stomach lightly. He closed his eyes and drove on, pushing deeper, testing me then stretching me. Trent was so powerful, his rhythm fast and firm, it was like being fucked by a machine, and I was adjusting to him quickly. Soon my little grunts were becoming moans between quick breaths and I began to heat up, my skin becoming slick with sweat. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought, in fact I liked being stretched a little. I'd find out later that women can take more when we're turned on, and I was definitely as hotter than ever, ready for him. The quick pace continued for so long that I eventually took all of him. He still felt long inside me, but it was so good now that he could bump against me at the end of every deep thrust. "Oh, God," I said as I felt a very welcome tightening in my stomach. I hadn't had many orgasms from just getting fucked, but the ones I did have felt like they came right from my middle, I craved them.

I started breathing heavier, excitement building with sensation, and I scratched his amazing stomach again, this time leaving light red marks.

He pulled out, grabbed my ankles and turned me over as I squealed. The fire building in my belly started to go out, and I was desperate for him to keep going. I popped my bum up so I was on my knees with my pillow tucked under my chin, and pumped it in the air. "Fuck me, God, please fuck me!"

Then I felt his caloused hand on my pussy. I gasped, it felt huge, he could cup all of me in one grab. His other hand caressed my bottom, leaving a trail of sensation behind as it rasped lightly across my skin. "God, can I take you with me when I go back?" he said. "You're this perfect little fuck doll."

I laughed a little, and before I could answer, he took my hips in his hands and slowly slid inside me in one long stroke, hitting bottom as he bumped into me from behind, unable to go any deeper. He stayed there a moment, breathing heavily, running his hands from my hips to my shoulders then back.

He withdrew slowly and thrust back in hard. He was stretching me again. What he was missing in girth, he definitely had in length, and I took a few breaths before he did it again – pulled out slowly until I could feel the tip of him kissing my tender lips then driving back in – I cried out, a sound that was part squeal and part scream.

"You asked for it," he whispered, and then he started really fucking me. The slap of us coming together as he pounded my pussy filled the room along with the interrupted screams, then moans filled the room. There was no way that it would have felt good at all if I wasn't so turned on. The little stretching hurt I felt before was worse, I was half way between trying to get away, and chasing an orgasm through the pain that I could just barely feel beginning.

I'd never experimented with pain while having sex, but I discovered I liked it, but I didn't trust Trent anymore. He pounded hard, my ass slapping his pelvis, my little tits jiggling as I came up from my pillow and gripped the sheets with fingers that had become white knuckled claws. "God, not so deep!" I finally plead. He didn't slow down, but backed off a little for about ten or so thrusts, but then he was back at it, crushing into me, stretching me with every body jostling pound.

He breathed in pace with his thrusts, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap! I ached inside, though it was a little better, and I could hear my high voice growing raspier as I responded to his furious pussy crushing tempo. Then I closed my eyes, and found Pete there. He was behind me, thrusting just as Trent was. I was holding his glasses while he filled me with every frenzied stroke. I let my imagination take over. His hair was in a ponytail, a few strands fell loose as he watched me take him deep in my pussy. I could feel the heat return in my belly and I gripped my pillow tightly.

"Don't stop," I said, my mouth hanging open, the sheets coming off the bed. Trent must have heard my moaned request, but it was for my imaginary Pete. His ginger hair was falling free of its ponytail as he watched me breathe faster, caressed my ass. I could feel Trent start to lose control, I had found my new limit, he was bumping deep, fucking me faster, really fucking, pounding me, and it was a hurt I could bear. I closed my eyes again, imagining Pete losing himself, driven wild as I looked at him over my shoulder. His hand reaching down to touch my back, draw his fingers down my body until he held one of my butt cheeks, gripping my hip with the other.

I had a little orgasm then, not a pop, but more of a whimper that was muted by Trent's deep thrusts, but I focused on it, and the next orgasm was bigger. I knew I was working up to something even though my cries of pleasure sounded almost desperate in my own ears, then he pulled out and I felt him spray across my back and bottom, grunting with his dick in his fist. His grunt became an open mouthed bellow, and I felt a final rush of cum onto my butt cheeks.

He stroked my bald pussy – my whole crotch – with his hand then slapped my bottom. "Fucking awesome," he breathed. The clock told me that he was behind me for a little over half an hour, and I was sore.

I laid down on my stomach and looked over my shoulder, smiling at him, expecting him to join me. He got off the bed and was on his feet, the edge of my comforter in his hand. Before I could say anything, he wrapped it around his dick and used it like a washcloth, moving on to the rest of his crotch with another section of the comforter. "Thanks," he said. "You're fucking hot, I mean insanely hot for a small chick." He started getting dressed, and I just watched him. It was all right if he didn't want to stick around and cuddle. I mean, I would have liked it, but it wasn't a requirement. "A little tight for me though."

Trent picked my g-string up off the floor and stuffed it into his pocket. "The guys won't believe I actually banged you unless I've got something for Show and Smell. Got any diseases I should worry about? I might have the clap, one of the girls I fucked last month when I was in town said she had it when I saw her this afternoon."

"I'm going to take a shower," I said, rolling off the bed and walking past him. I was aware that I was wearing nothing at all. The living room was downstairs, and the bathroom was beyond. I didn't care, stinging from hearing the real Trent speak for the first time, and walked past both my room mates and their friends. Nina saw me and responded with shock and amusement. Timothy and his friend Daryl's jaws both dropped. I give Tim credit, because he asked; "You okay, Mary?" right away instead of just taking in the view. I mean, he did get an eye full and made no effort to look away, but he asked, that's something.