Learning My Place

Story Info
A White Housewife learns her Place with a Dominant Black Man.
1.9k words
4.14
49k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriage is work, and after 12 years I had grown bored and tired of the same old sex with my husband. I needed something to excite me. Make me feel alive again. This is my story.

I grew bored with my housewife life. I had gone to college, worked at a Nationally known Fortune 500 company and was very successful. We had been naive and agreed that I would stay home with the twins after they were born. It did not take long for me to feel like my brain turned to mush and I was disposable.

I had laid the twins down for a nap after a difficult time breastfeeding them both. My breasts ached and nipples were extremely sore and it felt so unnatural watching them suckle me as my pussy would get hot and wet. I went to my bedroom and locked the door just in case my husband came home early from work. I slipped off my shorts and panties and took off my top and nursing bra. I admired how large my breasts had become and how quickly my body had returned to its slim shape after giving birth 3 months ago. I began to squeeze my aching tits and the pain only made my pussy wetter.

I picked up my phone and dialed a local dating service that was free and often had men who would indulge in phone sex. I needed the extra attention of a man since my husband had barely touched me in the last 6 months.

I placed my recorded greeting and waited for a message. It didn't take long before a gentleman asked if I would like to talk. I agreed to talk privately with him on the line and waited for his call to be connected.

He had a dreamy voice, deep and commanding. He asked me what I looked like and I told him I was 5 ft 4, 110 lbs, long blonde hair and tanned. I was physically fit and lactating. He was turned on that I was dripping milk as we talked and I continued to grope and grab my swollen tits.

He told me he would like to suck on my tits, taste my milk and fuck. I masturbated, getting lost in his voice and enjoying the release. He did not cum but asked if I would be on tomorrow at the same time. I agreed and said good bye.

I quickly showered and began to prepare dinner. I thought about his voice and how he wanted to suck on my swollen, aching tits. When I fed the twins just after dinner it was very difficult for me to keep my mind from wandering to his voice.

This went on for several weeks. We would have our daily calls during the work-week and he would talk me to orgasm, telling me what to do, what he wanted to do and how he wanted to suck my tits. His voice was almost intoxicating, he quickly picked up on the fact that I was very horny and needed male attention. After about two weeks he began to change his tone slightly, using more descriptive words while we talked, calling me his "dirty little whore" and telling me to rub my "filthy cunt". This only excited me more.

One Friday during our conversation, he asked me if I would do something for him. I replied quickly, without thinking "Of course, anything!"

"I want you to meet me Monday afternoon, find a sitter meet me at the Hotel on the corner of Fannin and Main, 1 PM exactly."

I was speechless, and excited, I told him I would meet him and he said he would be in a suit with a dozen red roses and quickly hung up

Thoughts flooded my head. What was I doing? Was I setting myself up to be murdered? Was I really going to have an affair?? I called my sister and asked her to watch the twins, telling her I had a follow up doctor appointment Monday.

The weekend passed slowly as I anticipated meeting my caller. We had never even exchanged names. This is the most exciting thing and most dangerous thing I have ever done. I must be crazy. It must be hormones. Maybe I should see a doctor!!

Monday came and I started to get ready for our meeting. I showered and dresses in a light-weight blue dress that showed my curves and was a little tight across the chest as most of my clothes were. I had already pumped breast milk for the twins earlier to take to my sisters and I was already aching again. I slid the breast pads into my bra to avoid any accidents and got ready to go.

After dropping the twins, I drove downtown to meet my caller. As I entered the lobby of the hotel there were several gentlemen in there wearing suits. None of them had flowers. I thought that I had been set up, or stood up. Maybe he was here and spying on me and I wasn't good enough for him. I turned to walk back towards the door and a very handsome black gentleman bumped into me and apologized. I told him, I was sorry, I was distracted and he asked why. I told him I was supposed to meet someone here and plans had changed. The gentleman said "That is a shame that someone would do that to a dirty whore like you".

I was shocked!! He said that out loud! Someone could have heard him call me that! Not to mention, I instantly got wet at his words. Once I caught my breath, and composure he handed me a dozen roses.

I blushed and he took my hand as we walked towards the hotel room.

As soon as we entered the room, he sat me down on the bed and began to tell me he was a Dominant man who was married to a woman who was no longer interested in sex and needed a woman like me in his life. He explained that he would never harm me or put me in danger. He only wished to enhance my life and bring me pleasure by indulging in both of our fantasies. He was very articulate and his voice was more intoxicating in person that I had imagined.

"Do you want to me my filthy whore and live out these fantasies?"

Yes!! I said with out hesitation.

Then take off your clothes. I want to get started with you right away.

As I unbuttoned my dress, I thought of how his dark skin would look next to my own. I also wondered if black men really were more endowed than white men. I was about to find out!

He told me to lay on the bed on my back and I did as I was told. He explained he would be rough and call me names. He told me he would be my drug and I would become addicted. I giggled and he slapped my left breast. I quickly straightened up and he reminded me I was his whore now, I can leave anytime I want but I was to do as I was told. He also explained that if I ever left, I could not come back. Ever.

"Yes Sir" was my reply.

He smiled at me and told me to slide down the bed away from the headboard. He straddled my head and put his cock in my face. It had been a while since I had sucked a cock and I had never sucked a black cock before. It was larger that any I had ever seen. It filled my mouth and throat as he pushed in further in. I had difficulty breathing and gagged a few times and noticed that his cock got harder when I did. He pushed his cock deep and held in in my throat testing to see how long I could hold it while it blocked my airway, I did my best to breath through my nose but he quickly grabbed my nose and pinched, cutting off my air completely. I gagged and twisted my body on the bed, trying to free myself from his huge cock. He lowered his body down further on my head holding me in place and violently fucked my throat as tears began to well up in my eyes and my face began to change colors.

As quickly as it started, it stopped. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I was able to breathe again. He did not say a word as I laid there gasping for air, trying to regain composure. Once my breathing was back to normal he pulled me further to the edge of the bed with me head hanging off and slapped me in the face with his beautiful black cock. "Will you be my whore" he asked. "Yes Sir" I replied and opened my mouth for more.

He rammed his cock violently into my mouth as if he were fucking a pussy. His hand wrapped around my neck and he commanded me to rub my clit as he fucked my mouth. I was soaked and so close to an orgasm as I rubbed my swollen clit and rocked my hips to meet his thrusts into my mouth. He moved his hands from my neck to my breasts and pinched and pulled at my nipples, working the around and causing some light pain. I was trying not to cum yet and wanted to enjoy the attention my new black lover was giving me as he pulled his right hand back and began repeatedly slapping my milk-swollen tits while he fucked my throat deeper. I wanted to scream but with his cock down down my throat the only sounds I made were more primal, almost like an animal. Blow after blow landing on my tits made them ache more than ever before. Milk began dripping from my nipples and it only made him harder in my throat. He stopped slapping my tits only for a second as he wrapped his hands around my throat again and squeezed tightly cutting off my air once again and I could feel his cock explode down my throat, filling my mouth and throat.

He pulled out quickly and pushed me back onto the bed, and straddled me once more. "I'm nowhere near through with you, cunt. Lick my ass." I did as I was told and began to lick his black ass hole. He lowered himself down onto my face and began slapping my tits again. Oh my god he must love to torture me. I could picture what it would look like to someone if there were watching. A very tall, handsome black man beating the breasts of a small thin white woman while she is tongue fucking his ass. The visual excited me. The idea of being used and owned by a black man turned me on so much. I happily licked and slid my tongue in and out of his tight asshole while he moved from slapping my tits to slapping my dripping cunt. His cock was hard again and he told me to get on all fours and he slid his cock up my cunt from behind. He grabbed me by my blonde hair and leaned down to whisper in my ear "You are my fuck-hole from now on. I own you" With one last thrust of his cock, I came all over him, dripping down my leg and covering his shaft.

"Good girl. Same time next week." He said.

To be continued...