Learning the Art of CDD Ch. 03: Fun Time

Story Info
Couples have their favorite stimulation and sexual releases.
1.3k words
4.1
8.5k
3
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

Thought I would add a little of the fun side of CDD before highlighting the work of the cane or paddle.

All couples have their favorite stimulation and sexual releases.

These are a few accounts of ours over the years.

We went on a rugby club holiday with 10 other young couples, children had never even been thought of by any of us.

We were all of a similar age and most of us boys started in the under 8s ranks and followed the ages up to open age play at 18.

Even in those early days seeing your mates red bum in the showers was common place.

We had been married a year and had never been abroad before never mind on a plane.

"What time will have to be at the airport tomorrow Sir?" Poppy had called me Sir in private since she was 14 as a show of her total dedication to us.

"We need to be at the rugby club by 8.00 in the morning and a coach will pick us all up?"

Poppy was packing, we were sharing a case, "Anything else you need do you think Sir?"

"What have you packed for your discipline Poppy?"

"Oh I did not think I would need any Sir."

"Really?"

"No Sir, or is it Yes Sir?"

"Belt, hair brush and My whippy cane should fold round the case."

She carried on packing. "Yes Sir, should I pack them all now Sir."

"Yes please, I will use the intermediate one tonight."

Poppy's hand went up into the air as it always did when she knew the answer to the question she was about to ask, still does to this day.

Yes love?"

"Please Sir, may I be excused the cane with me wearing this tiny bikini you bought me for my holidays?"

"Why ever would you ask a question like that when you already know the answer?"

Poppy came up to bed first and showered and set 2 pillows up on our bed, her bedroom belt and my junior cane.

When I arrived for my shower her head was on its side facing me and she was draped over the pillows.

She smiled, "Love You,"

"I love you too Poppy Brown, I wont belt you, I will just give you six stripes for the traveling tomorrow."

"Oh thank you Sir."

**********

Traveling over and hotel room sorted we all decided to meet at the pool a 3.00pm

Boys being boys we had agreed between us all our wives, girl friends would go topless.

As we laid on the sunbed I started it off, "Topless please Poppy." She ignored me.

The rest of the lads said the same to their girls and most did, "Topless please Poppy or we will visit our bedroom again."

Poppy stood, "Ready Don" and off she went to our room.

To say I was cross was an understatement.

"Strip."

She stripped as I took my cane from the wardrobe. Her tits then were schoolgirl ones, 32b so not a lot to show anyway.

"Bend over, "I rubbed the 6 red lines i placed last night.

She got 10, 5 on each cheek from different sides which marked her thighs too.

"Go freshen up."

"Yes Sir."

I put her bikini top back in her draw.

She put the bottoms on, "Ready?"

"I have lost my top Sir?"

"I told you, topless."

We walked to the lift, through reception to the pool area, not a word spoken.

One of the guys said, "I see you convinced poppy that tits out is the theme of this holiday," I spun her round and bent her slightly forward over my knee a little.

"Awwww she looks like a little girl about to be spanked then."

"Yes I gave her 10 reasons why it was a good idea," The boys laughed and some of the girls gasped.

We noticed out of the 11 couples 5 girls had some stripe or another during the week, those couples became life long friends and the spanking holidays we had you would not believe, but that story is for another day.

**********

I worked funny hours in our early married life and being brought up in a Baptist home, 7th or 8th generation, if I worked away for a couple of days Poppy had to stay at my parents house, where my Father was HoH.

He took no prisoners, a step out of line put you over the kitchen table after dinner in front of the family.

The best part for me is when I was coming home, Poppy would always try to have a surprise for me, which not always came off.

One such day in early winter I was due back around 6.00, not much traffic in those days so you could be pretty accurate.

I'll let Poppy continue the story.

"Well Sir was due back at 6 and so I wanted to give him a welcome home view.

I set my chair opposite the front door and bathed in some lovely rose smelling salts. I just popped on my house coat.

I took my bedroom belt and put it over the back of my chair.

I heard the car and laid over the chair, legs wide and ready.

As he opened the front door I said the words I had been practicing, "Please Sir I have been so naughty, please will you beat the evil out of me?"

I heard his footsteps and almost cum right there and then.

"Stand, you need a good spanking first."

I stood and to my shock and horror it was the Minister calling, Don's uncle Jack who put me straight over his knee.

He spanked the living daylights out of me then had me stand.

"Middle of the room and both hands pointing to heaven," he took the belt and whipped every white space he could find, and I got extra for trying to explain.

He wrote a note for Sir saying he had dealt with the time consuming parts and would he give me the caning to Hell and Back, and make an appointment for him to see me during the week.

"Sir got a puncture and was as horny as ever when he came home, I had been sent to bed. He read the note and went to His cane cupboard and came upstairs, I had cried myself to sleep, He pulled back the covers to cane me and saw what his uncle had achieved.

I told him as much as I could get out and fell back asleep in his arms."

**********

"On holiday we always try and find deserted sand dunes and like to play act different scenarios, she may pretend to want a pee, and I say why did you not go before we left home?"

"I forgot,"

"Well her is something to remind you"

I would hold her out to pee, then spank her, we often got small audiences who would shout encouragement, things like, "If she were mine I'd tan the hide of her", or "Want to borrow my belt"

Then we would go in the beach tent we took and shag all afternoon. Happy days, something about a beach spanking I love.

"Another favorite is at the end of a working week I will open the door and she will be on all fours on our coffee table with her bedroom belt over her back and a blindfold on."

I would strip naked too and walk round her till she said stop. Near her head I would put my cock in her mouth for a face f*ck, then walk again. If I stopped near the belt she would get 10 lashes, if I stopped by her bottom I would take her doggy fashion pulling back on her nipples.

I would cum in the hole I was in when I needed to."

"Poppy wants to add a footnote."

"I always look out of the window now and make sure its my Sir coming and not his uncle, hahahaha!"

"Hopefully that has given you ideas for the fun side of CDD."

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers