Learning the Art of CDD Ch. 04: The Cane

Story Info
I didn't want to take my knicks off so Dee pulled them down.
1.2k words
4
10.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

One of my favorite lessons today, how to hold and use a cane and I suppose the paddle, which I have never used. Poppy had packed 8 canes into the pool que bag I use when doing displays etc. The 2 whippy canes had handles and obviously stuck out of the end. She wiped each one with the surgical wipes I use after every session. Good Hygiene is at the top of my health and safety list!

"All ready when you say Sir."

"Go pee Poppy."

"Yes Sir."

We arrived, early, as always and to My pleasure all the 'Students' were in the lounge waiting.

"Good evening all, hope you have made good use of your time alone, what did you all do?"

The 20 year old put her hand up, "Yes we did Sir."

"Sir I swapped knees with Kay, I had her Sir and she had mine."

"Wonderful, talk us through it." I sat Poppy on my knee, she had not been too well just after lunch and going through my mind was to use all the girls and give just 4 strokes, one from each cane instead of her. Kay put her hand up, she was in her early 40s but looked 10 years younger, hubby maybe 46, how I adored this politeness and respect Poppy and I were being shown. "Yes Kay."

"Well Sir, Dee asked me if I would allow my husband to spank her as we are a completely different generation. So we agreed Sir, you carry on Dee if its allowed." I nodded. "We were going to do it in the bedroom but my Sir said no, I was short of humiliation so it would be in the lounge and if anyone came in they were welcome, they all did Sir. I said to Kay, lets strip like Your Poppy did in front of us all, it was such a turn on, so we stripped in front of our Sirs and the rest."

"I did not want to take my knickers off so Dee pulled them down." Dee chuckled, "Then we waited for instruction Sir. "Which was?"

"My Sir nipped Kay's nipples and Kay's Sir nipped mine and we went to the wall Sir."

"Mine kept hard then all afternoon," she giggled. "Then we were called and put over the knees and spanked, pretty hard, we both cried a bit."

"Then we went to our rooms, thanked our own husbands and I was..."

"Carry on Kay." She blushed up, "Well Sir, I was shagged to a new level of cum." Poppy spoke, "Did your mind leave your body tummy and pussy swap places?"

"Oh yes, did it."

"Wow, mine too."

**********

"A slight change this evening, Poppy is a little unwell so I will, with the Spankers permission, use the 4 spankee's as models." All agreed without reservation. "No need Sir, I think I will be fine."

"Pardon."

"Thank you Sir."

"Canes are dreaded by most spankee's, and rightly so if given as punishment, they are very vicious if used without thought. We have brought the 4 main types with uses as follows;

Junior - Ideal for a small compact and skinny bottom. If used on a full bottom its slenderness can cut.

Intermediate - This one is tailor made for the fuller bottom, its width and lack of whip leaves a sharp sting and pleasant stripe and bruise.

Senior - Ideal for punishment and suitable for all sized bottoms, but Spankers, you would never use it the same strength as the other two as it will hurt, cut and bruise before the second stroke is laid.

Mr. Whippy - WHOOSH a real stingy, stripe giving, piece of rattan and ideal to pack for a holiday or weekend away. When do we use this one Poppy?"

"Holidays and stuff Sir." I hugged Poppy, "You really are off it today aren't you love?" Poppy nodded. "When Poppy is going swimming or sunbathing she gets 6 of the Whippy, we also use it in play, just so she shows off my marks."

"Right Spankers, lets have your spankee's naked." The command was given and all stripped. "And to the wall please." All were tweaked and all sent, nipples and nose to the wall.

"Now Spankers, a very important part of using the cane is back to the mutual pleasure agreement. All canes are potentially damaging instruments or the tool to give the spankee a pleasure she has probably never experienced.

"WOWWWWWWW."

"May I?" The Spanker nodded, I walked over to Dee, gripped her left tit and nipple hard to stop her moving, and gave her 10 ringing slaps to the top of each leg, she screamed.

"Where was I, ah yes, so we know the connection between bottom and pussy nerves, well, the nerves in the fingers are as tender as the ones on the bottom, so try either a stroke on her fingers or your own. It's easier to increase a stroke strength than decrease once its been placed."

"Please place your spankee at one of the sides of the table and bend them over. I selected the Whippy cane and placed a stroke on each bottom with little bottom movement from any of them.

The junior next, "See how I tap, tap, tap the bottom before placing the stroke in exactly the place I want it to be, as I will with the next two." Spankee 4 was the only really full bottom so hers was a slightly lighter stroke. Young Dee raised her bottom for the stroke, which was noted by me and her Spanker.

I went to number 4 spankee first with the intermediate and gave her a little extra weight, her bottom clenched but she held her place, I patted her bottom, "good girl." The other 3 were slightly lighter but with similar reaction, so all 3 got patted and told how well they had taken it.

"Now spankee's, the last one is probably one you will never ever feel again, unless of course you are sent to a Disciplinarian to shake you up, to this day Poppy goes to one every 6 months or so, don't you Poppy?" She was fast asleep on the settee. "Now girls clasp your hands so you can wring them together instead of trying reaching back. Spankers, if they do reach back, cane the hands, its a great deterrent.

I think I have judged the strength of this stroke for each of you. I make no apologies, this will hurt immediately and the bruise for a few days to come. As you feel it try and transfer that pain as you have been taught, and enjoy it. I laid the senior cane stripe a good 3/4 strength as Poppy gets when being punished. Each and every girl jumped up and went straight back down but hands never unclasped.

"Comfort your spankee's gentlemen. I will take the 2 seniors back home with me and leave the others for you to play with, when passing it on please wipe with an antiseptic wipe with them. It may be a suggestion to otk spank your spankee to make the cane more amenable to her bottom. Please do not overuse it as in the morning when you are woken by your spankee I want you to give them, a spanking, belting, caning and shagging using all the new skills you have all learnt. Enjoy your evening and I will see you in the morning around 10 for your questions and feedback, I think I should get Poppy home."

I picked Poppy up and took her home and later that night she was admitted to hospital with acute Glandular Fever.

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers