Learning the Meaning of Hook Up

Story Info
I learn to take much more up my ass.
3.8k words
4.55
94.6k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
728 Followers

My name is Susan, last name not given for obvious reasons. I am thirty-three years old and currently single. I broke up mutually with my last guy about three months ago.

I work in the office of a medium-size corporation doing marketing projects. We are all in a "cube-farm" layout which is not as nice as private offices, but we must accept it.

One of the side-effects of this kind of arrangement is everyone in this department knows everyone else, and we sometimes know things that should be private. You can't help overhearing conversations or phone calls.

Some of the staff socialize, usually with cocktails at our favorite bar down the street. Not every evening, but almost every Friday.

Last Friday was one of those days, and a group of us agreed to meet for a drink. The bar is close enough to walk to, so everyone left their car in the company lot.

A young guy named Ron walked alongside me on the way. He is about ten years younger than me and very cute. He walked on the street side which in the good old days meant he was protecting me. Nice.

"What a week. I am so glad it's over."

"Yeah," he said, "Me too."

After a little more small talk we arrived at the bar. Since we came in together we sat together and ordered a drink. I had my lady-like Chardonnay and he had a draft beer.

Our table was a little distance from the two big tables with our raucous crowd. I was glad because I don't need that noise. I wanted to get to know Ron better too.

I asked the usual questions; where are you from; how do you like working for the company, etc. He asked me the same.

Then he leaned in close and said, "Watch. Lisa and Jim will leave together. They have been hooking up for quite a while."

"Ron, I have to say that I am not familiar with this hooking up thing. It doesn't sound very romantic."

"Well, it isn't. They just want to fuck."

That startled me a little. I am not a prude but still.

"TMI. But it's OK."

"What's TMI?"

I laughed and said, "So now you are the one who is not in the know. Too much information."

We nursed our drinks in silence for a few minutes.

"So, Ron. All you need to do is ask someone to hook-up and you are good for a one-night stand?"

"Basically, that's it."

We ordered another round, and when the drinks came we drifted off into our own thoughts.

My thoughts were about young stud Ron. I am at the supposedly sexiest age for a woman, and he is at the age where a man has the strongest sex drive of his life. I sure wanted to test those theories out with him.

"So, does the man ask the woman or does the woman ask the man?"

"Either way is fine."

"What if one of them is not interested?"

"Then they just decline. Say no. Or change the subject."

"That could hurt someone's feelings."

"Well, you try to be nice about it."

"So, if you are attracted to someone and want to have sex with them, you don't ask them on a date or out to dinner, you just say you want to fuck them."

My god, did I say that out loud? I don't usually talk that way.

"Yep. That's about it."

I suppose that does make things simpler. Don't beat around the bush, just say it. It saves a lot of time and effort.

Maybe the wine, or the fact that I am desperately horny, but I asked, "How come you have never asked me to hook up?"

He couldn't look me in the eye, and I thought I had gone too far, too soon.

Then he said, "I thought you would never have anything to do with me. I thought you were out of my league. You are so educated, such a classy vocabulary, so stylish."

I was busy trying to visualize what he would look like naked. For a few moments I imagined what it would be like to suck his cock and swallow his cum. God, I really needed sex. It has been too long.

It was my turn to break the silence, so I softly said, "That's not true, Ron. I would love to spend some intimate time with you."

More awkward silence.

Then he said, "Alright, then."

Is that all there is to it? What have I been waiting for?

He said, "Let's leave separately. The crowd has enough to gossip about."

I nodded and got up and walked to the door. I waited outside for him. In a few moments he appeared.

I said, "Follow me to my place."

He nodded, and we walked back to the company lot. We each got into our cars, started the engines, and pulled out, him right behind me.

It's not a long drive, and soon we were parking side-by-side in the lot for my condo. He followed me to my door, and I opened it and ushered him in.

I entered and closed and locked the door behind me and melted into his arms. We kissed like long-time lovers, which we weren't.

He said, "I didn't know we were going to make out."

"We aren't. We are going to fuck."

Now he was the startled one.

I led him to my bedroom and started to strip down. He got it and did the same. In a flash we were both naked, facing each other.

As I expected, he is a fine specimen of twenty-something man. What I hadn't expected was his very large penis. It hung down limp over his hairy balls, and even flaccid it was huge.

I should explain that I was hoping for anal intercourse. The guy I broke up with a few months ago taught me to like it that way. However, he just had the average six-incher. I wasn't sure if this monster would fit in my ass.

We moved closer together, and he fondled my left breast. I reached down and grasped his cock, which was starting to grow. I began to stroke it the way men do when they jack-off and it continued to stiffen and grow.

I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. I began to slide it in and out, but I could only get about half of it in my mouth. By the time it was rock-hard I could only get the head in my mouth. I took that in and out with my lips running over the smooth head.

I spit on it and slid my hand up and down to spread it around. Not much lubrication but better than nothing.

"Do you think it is hard enough to go up my ass?"

He looked puzzled and confused. I don't think he believed his ears.

I was afraid he might cum, so I jumped up and motioned to the bed. I climbed on and he followed.

We held each other while I continued to stroke his big cock. He played with my pussy and rubbed my clit.

I reached down and took his hand and moved it closer to my asshole. I put his middle finger against my anus and pushed the tip in a little.

He looked in my eyes and said, "That way?"

I just smiled and nodded my head.

He pushed his finger in all the way to the last knuckle. It clearly aroused him.

Having his big middle finger up my ass reminded me of what it feels like to take a cock up your ass. In this case it would be like his finger multiplied by ten.

I turned over and spread my butt for him. He hovered over me lining it up. I was suddenly apprehensive about the size of his tool. I wanted to know what it would be like, but I don't like pain.

He lumbered around a little trying to get in position. I looked back over my shoulder and saw his erect member swinging and swaying as he moved. God, is that thing really going to be shoved up my ass?

I whispered, "Slowly, please."

When I felt the tip touch my anus a thrill like electricity went through me. I wanted it, and if it hurt then too bad.

The pressure on my tight butt-hole built as he pushed harder and harder, and then suddenly the head went into me, stretching my anus to the limit.

I grunted with an "Uh!" and he stopped.

"Are you OK?"

"Don't stop, no matter what I say or do."

He pushed another inch or two into me, and it became more comfortable now that the big head was past the tight ring of my anus. I held still and tried not to react in any way that would stop him.

He obeyed my request to go slowly and eased into me a fraction of an inch at a time.

There was no pain, just a feeling of fullness and stretching. I was more turned on than I had been in years. Every time he stopped for a moment I was silently begging for the next push.

When he reached the point where my previous guy was all the way in I reached back and felt the part of his cock that wasn't in me. I felt it from the base to where it disappeared into my asshole. There were about four or five more inches to go.

My god, I don't think so.

"Maybe that's enough."

He said, "No, I think I will go with what you said before."

With that he pushed some more into me. I grunted again but not to stop him. He wouldn't anyway.

He pushed and pushed and pushed. I grunted and grunted and grunted and forced myself to accept the inevitable. I was going to have to take it all. I kind of liked the idea.

He gave one more push and his ball-sack pressed up against my cunt which was dripping wet.

This time I let out a loud "Uhhh!" I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it.

He stayed pressed tight against me while I tried to get used to the horse-cock that was up in my abdomen. I think the head was in the vicinity of my belly-button, on the inside of course.

I tried to just breathe and relax and let it happen. My anus quit resisting and my soft insides accepted the length and the thickness of the largest cock I have ever seen outside of a porn video.

I wanted to let him know that the discomfort had subsided, so I said, "You can fuck me now. Fuck me until you cum."

He didn't need persuading. He pulled out a few inches and slowly pushed back in. Then again and again, slightly faster.

He couldn't go very fast because my asshole was still very tight. He is much taller than me and he covered me up completely and held me, as if to not let me escape. No worries, I didn't want to go anywhere.

I liked the feeling of being controlled and dominated. I knew if I cooperated he would fuck me until he pumped his load in to me, and I love that part. I thought about the tiny slit-hole in the tip where the jizz will squirt out. I craved it, but I didn't want this to end.

His balls didn't pull up tight like they do on some guys, they hung loose and swung back and forth with his motion. His heavy nut-sack slapped up against me with each thrust in. It hit my clit and the wide-open wet hole of my cunt.

I was in a state of total surrender and submission and I was thrilled by the thought that he was going to finish inside me. I love to receive a man's cum, either in my mouth to taste and swallow, or up my ass. Either way it winds up in my stomach which is where I want it.

Each time Ron's stiff hard-on went all the way in me I grunted like an animal. Having my belly filled with it made me exhale and vocalize. The pressure and the feeling of being stretched caused it.

I felt my abdomen bulge out slightly each time all of his cock went into me. Something had to move out of the way to make room for him.

He fell into a steady, smooth rhythm, and the bed squeaked and creaked.

I lost all track of time, he might have been humping me for an hour or maybe ten minutes. Probably ten minutes. There was a buzzing or ringing in my ears and I was in a trance.

I sensed him tensing up and his breathing quickened.

He mumbled, "I'm going to cum."

Instead of saying, "Oh no, don't" like some unappreciative bitch that doesn't like cum, I said, "Put it as far in me as you can. I don't want it to run back out of me."

That flipped his switch, and he stopped all the way in and groaned like a wild beast. I felt his cock twitch and throb and pulse, and spurt after squirt after spurt of precious cum went into me.

I expected a big load because of his large testicles. I wasn't disappointed. Every time I thought he was empty his cock twitched, and another spurt went way up inside me.

He finally was empty, and now I was full. I know a man's cum is alive, at least when it first comes out. I was in reverie thinking about his sperm swimming around in me.

He collapsed on top of me, but I didn't mind. We stayed together like that for quite a while.

We had to get up eventually, and when he got off of me withdrawing his still-hard cock was like pulling Excalibur out of the stone. When the head popped out my anus slammed shut. It will never be the same. The ring of muscle is permanently stretched.

None of his jizz ran out of me and I was grateful to not lose any of it. He had done what I asked and put it so far in me that it stayed in me.

We held each other affectionately and enjoyed the afterglow.

He asked, "Was that your first time?"

"No, my ex taught me to like it that way. But he was a normal human, not a giant like you."

I wanted to say freak of nature but that would have been offensive, and I like Ron and his giant cock.

He asked, "Did it hurt?"

"No, not really. A little when it first went it, but I got used to it. The head is so big it made me cramp for a few moments. Then it felt good."

"It felt good for me, too."

"You are very good at it. You must do that to all the women you have sex with."

"No, I wish. No one has ever let me do it. They all said I was too big."

"Nonsense. There is no such thing as too big. Just pin them down and shove it in."

"That sounds good, but I don't want to get arrested for rape."

We both got a chuckle out of that. But I was visualizing some of the women from the office being held face-down while he forced his meat-pole up their tiny asshole. I would like to watch that. I would even help him hold them down.

Men don't know this, but women talk to each other about sex. When this information spread around they would be lining up to take their turn. Our office would be butt-fuck heaven.

He was drained and full of endorphins, and soon dozed off.

I stayed awake and watched him sleep. I stared at his cock which was still partially hard. It amazed me that it went all the way in me.

I planned what I would do when he woke up.

I guess I dozed a little too. I woke up with a start as he was beginning to stir.

I took his cock in my hand and began to jack him off. It responded and grew and stiffened. It's really great to be twenty-two.

I fondled his balls and whispered, "Do you have any more cum for me?"

"Sure. Turn over."

I obeyed like his little fuck-slave. I went belly-down with my legs slightly spread. He climbed over me with his legs outside of mine, and I spread my butt to give him clear access to my asshole.

I felt his cock-head touch my anus. It went in much easier this time. I was permanently stretched open and full of his slippery cum.

Slowly but surely it slid up my ass. I enjoyed every inch of it. There was no apprehension this time. I wanted it in up to his balls.

He went right into his steady rhythm and the sexy cacophony of the creaking, squeaking bed filled the room. I didn't grunt this time, I suppose I am all broken in like a new car.

The only problem is I am now ruined for the average man. I wouldn't even feel six inches in me.

He fucked me like a man on a mission and I gladly accepted it.

I knew he would cum soon and I wanted to do something I have never done before. I have seen it a thousand times on porn sites. I have been too modest or ashamed to ask anyone to do it.

I stopped him in mid-stroke and whispered, "Would you do me a favor?"

"Of course. What do you want?"

"When you are ready to cum pull it out. I want you to cum in my mouth."

He nodded his head and went back to work, fucking me like the testosterone fueled machine he is.

It didn't take much longer.

"Now!" he said and pulled his cock out.

I scrambled to my knees at the side of the bed and he quickly stood up in front of me.

I didn't want to take it inside my mouth since it had just been all the way up my ass. I don't want to taste my own shit. But I am going to put my tongue up his ass the first chance I get.

I stroked his cock with my hand with my mouth open right next to the head. I stuck my tongue out to receive the load like I have seen the porn stars do it.

It took a few minutes of my expert jack-off technique. I just kept my mouth open and tongue out anticipating my reward.

He held his breath and I knew it was on the way.

His cock twitched and throbbed in my hand just like it did in my asshole. The first spurt hit the back of my throat with such force it triggered the gag reflex. I quickly recovered and started to swallow. Every time I gulped down a mouthful he filled my mouth again.

Unlike the porn videos where the cum goes all over the woman's face I kept my mouth close to the head of his cock and made sure every spurt went into my mouth. I spluttered and choked a few times but I managed to get every drop down.

Cum has kind of an unpleasant taste, but if you understand and appreciate what it is, this magic life-giving love-juice, then you don't mind the taste. It's kind of like eating him alive.

A little cum had dribbled down on my chin and I scooped it up with my finger and licked it off. I would eat a bowlful of it for breakfast every morning if I could. Much better than Wheaties.

He could give me a bowlful too, he makes so much of it. I was amazed that with just one hour of rest his balls had replenished his prostate holding tank.

To be honest I would prefer it up my ass every morning. Eating a bowl of it with a spoon might be kind of disgusting, especially if it got cold. Cum needs to be warm and fresh and alive to eat.

We climbed back on the bed and embraced. We are becoming lovers, not just hook-up fuckers.

I kissed him with my cum-slippery tongue and lips. He didn't mind.

"Thank you. I have always wanted to try that."

"No worries. I liked watching you swallow it. Did you like the taste of it?"

Men just don't understand. I will explain it to him.

"It's not the taste that makes it sexy. It's what it is. It's magical stuff. Sometimes its thick and gooey, sometimes it is thinner and almost frothy, but it's all good. Unless the guy has been eating asparagus. Yuck!"

Talk about too much information. He did not want to hear all that, he just wanted me to tell him his cum tasted good.

"I need to get going. I have a dog that must be desperate to go outside."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that. I am a dog lover too. What is it?"

"Golden Retriever. Good dog. I love her."

"Well the next time we get together you should bring her."

"Next time? Are you sure you want to do this again? After I prison-raped you and force-fed you my cum?"

I answered, "That is exactly why I want to do it again."

"OK, but we need to make sure the office busybodies don't find out. We will have to be careful."

"Agreed. I will never say anything if you don't. In the office we should just act like friends."

"When can you come over again?

"I don't know. Next Friday?"

"Do I have to wait that long? There is a whole weekend ahead of us."

"I wasn't sure how soon you wanted me. I can be here tomorrow night. Should I bring Betsy?"

I had a moment of panic thinking he wanted to do a threesome. Then I remembered about the dog. That must be her name.

"Sure, bring her along. I want to meet her."

I said, "Can I ask you one more favor?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Please don't hook up with anyone else. And please don't masturbate. I know you young guys do it a lot, but it is wasteful. Please save it for me."

He smiled and nodded his head yes.

With that he got dressed and gave me a kiss goodbye.

When I was alone I thought about what had happened. I had been fucked like a whore in a port city when the fleet is in. And I never felt better in my life.

Note to the ladies out there -- give it a try, you might find out you like it. I know I did.

Leezy
Leezy
728 Followers