Learning The Ropes

Story Info
Wife teaches husband how to satisfy her.
2k words
3.58
58.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graham
Graham
3 Followers

About a year ago my wife wrote a story which she has finally agreed could be posted.
The irony is this story is true...

* * * * *

About two months ago Graham my husband started to suggest that it would be a real turn on for both of us if I made it with another man while he watched and wondered if I would be interested. I told him that I wasn't but he continued to push the point with me refusing every time. This discussion continued for about 2 weeks then stoped as dramatically as it had started.

Two weeks ago Graham invited a friend of his, Tony over for dinner. I have met Tony before and the three of us get on quite well together. As usual Tony and Graham were perfect gentlemen, complimenting me and my cooking. After dinner I told the guys to sit down and I would put the dishes in the machine and make some coffee.

While in the process of loading the dish washer Tony came into the kitchen, put his arm around me and said "you know that was a really fantastic meal." I told him that "I was glad he enjoyed it and I like to cook for friends."

As I turned round to get more plates Tony's left hand stayed around my waist and he pulled me towards him. I told him, with a chuckle, "to stop playing games, to go and sit down and finish his beer."

While Tony was telling me that "his beer was empty, and that he had quite enough to drink" he lowered his right hand and placed it just above my left knee. I pushed his hand away telling him "that a joke was a joke and not to be stupid."

For my resistance I received a tickle in the left rib from his left hand that was still around my waste. Being tickled like that turns me to jelly and while I was squirming about Tony supported my weight and proceeded to place his right hand back on my left leg but this time a little higher.

The tickling ceased and Tony told me that "there was no need to go to pieces, and that he was just being friendly." I instantly brushed his hand away, my action triggered Tony's second tickle attack. While I was squirming his right hand went back to my leg but a little higher, this time just below my thigh. While continuing his attack he told me that "I had great legs and he often fantasised about having them wrapped around him."

Again, Tony stopped the tickling I pushed his hand away and this time tried to break free. The look on Tony's face indicated that he was starting to get angry and sick of this game, but again started to attack my rib cage.

This time he slid his hand slowly and deliberately up my leg, under my skirt across my tummy. At the same time he forcefully pushed his leg between mine parting them. He then lowered his hand down my tummy and between my legs, finding the spot he was after.

After a few moments of working me with his finger his tickling subsided. Attempting to protest again caused Tony to respond with a sharp poke to the ribs again, just to let me know what would happen if I resisted. The sight of Tony with his hand between my legs, the fact that Graham could walk into the kitchen at any moment was starting to turn me on. Tony, by my subdued resistance realised this and slipped his left arm out from around my waist and started to hike my dress up.

I was so frightened, I felt as though I was being raped, but deep down I was starting to get hot. I had a hunk trying to feel me up, and the chance of being caught was just to much. I leaned back against the kitchen counter closed m eyes and submitted.

This was what Tony had been working towards his right hand came out from between my legs and with both hands he continued to hike my dress up over my waste.

Then as quick as lightning he took hold of each side of my pant straps and pulled hard. There was a sharp tearing sound and they were away leaving me fully exposed to him.

The sound brought me back to reality, "Please don't, it's not right we can't do this" I said, His simply placed his hand between my now wet thighs and stroked my protests away.

I started to relax, it felt so good, Tony working his finger around, in and out of my pussy and while gently whispering in my ear "I'm going to fuck you right here lady, how do you like the idea."

I remember thinking that if he didn't do it soon I would scream the place down. As though he could read my mind he abruptly stopped took one step back, unbuckled his shorts and let them drop to the floor.

His cock was about the same size as Graham's but so much thicker, I knew there was no way I would be able to take anything like that inside me. "Go on take hold of it, it won't bite" he said. Slowly and a little reluctantly I reached forward and placed my hand around the shaft, his cock felt so smooth yet hard like a piece of wood. Tony moved slowly towards me. "Do you like it, Ann" he said.

"Oh yes" was my reply. "Would you like it" continued Tony. "Yes but it's to thick and what about Graham."

"Don't worry about Graham" was the reply as he moved even closer so that I could feel the tip of his cock rub against my leg.

"What would you like me to do with it," he asked. "Please put it inside me" I whispered. "What do you want me to do then" he said with a shy smile on his face. At that point I totally lost control, replying in a loud voice "FUCK ME."

That was all the motivation Tony needed, he quickly turned me around, pushed my head down on the counter, wrapped his left arm around my waist and with one thrust entered me.

Shit his cock felt as though it was going to tear me in half but I wanted it, it was the first time I had been taken so forcefully. The pain became insignificant, all I wanted was his cock but I couldn't get enough of it, even pushing my ass back on him didn't give me all I wanted. I leaned back and whispered in his ear "Fuck me you bastard, bounce me around, hard and fill my tight little cunt with your hot rod, you've waited long enough."

With that he started to pound into me with deep hard forceful strokes his body arching to get a better angle." His hands came to my shoulders and he pulled me back forcing me deeper onto him. As I started to shake with my first growing orgasm, Tony stopped pulled out of me, turned me to face him and said "Not yet, your to good a fuck to rush."

Dazed by the onslaught I had just been through I vaguely remember being taken by the hand and being led into the lounge room to where Graham was sitting. Tony then lay me on the lounge, took hold of each of my ankles and lifted them up and over my head. I could hardly breath, but my protests were ignored as Tony took the time he needed to positioned himself he then proceeded to slam his rock hard harpoon back into me forcing out a small shriek.

"This is lesson number one" Tony said to Graham. "Do it hard and deep." I didn't care what lesson it was, at this point all I wanted was a good fucking. Tony pulled back and again pumped hard into me forcing out another shriek, then withdrew with only the tip of his cock berried in me. "I told you she would like it, this way" said Tony as, with all the power he could muster drove back into me.

"Do you get the idea," Tony said. "Yes" was the reply. Well now you try it." With that Tony toyed with my pussy until Graham was undressed then they traded places.

Graham, as shown forced my ankles back over my head and pounded into my now swollen pussy as hard as he could. I felt like a real slut, I had never been screwed like this before nor had I ever made it with two blokes but I didn't care I loved it and had never wanted fucking so much in my life.

Graham had learned his lesson well and continued to slam into me then pull back force my legs as wide apart as he could then drive back home. He was like a madman trying to do as much damage as possible turned on by my submissive position and partly because he had the audience he wanted. Then as you would expect Graham and I came in a torrid orgasm that still makes me shake today just thinking about it.

After Graham had finished he let my legs drop like I was a rag doll, pulled out of me and was replaced by Tony. Tony grabbed me roughly by the waist, turned me over on my tummy lifted my ass into the air and slipped a pillow under me.

"This is lesson two," he said to Graham. "But you better hold her down, this could get rough the first time" With that he gently rested his cock between the cheeks of my ass. Graham took his position by my head and pinned my arms down in front of me.

I was totally exhausted and couldn't resistance, I knew what was going to happen but could do little to stop him as he pulling my legs apart. "No, stop please STOP" I shrieked. My cries were totally ignored as the cheeks of my ass were forced apart by Tony applying some lubricant with his fingers.

"Please DON'T I'll do anything but not this please." Tony was not interested in my protests or promises he knew what he wanted and was going to get it, my virgin ass.

I pulled, shoved shrieked and tried everything to break loose but it was to no avail. Graham had me pinned down and Tony wasn't going to let his end go. He then moved the head of his cock against my ass and started to push. Each time Tony pushed a shooting pane raked through my entire body. By this time Tony didn't care he was going to take me no matter what happened, after about three or four thrusts he had the head buried, another two or three thrusts and he was about half way in then the final thrust drove the entire length of his dick into my ass. At that point Tony stoped to catch his breath, I could not move or do anything I was pinned both ends.

My protests were still being ignored as Tony then started to rock backwards and forwards slowly at first then picking up the tempo. Faster and faster he went, in and out, in and out and then finally he grabed hold of my waist and pulled me against him gaining maximum penetration as he shot his load into me.

The experience of that night will be something I will always remember. The initial pain of loosing my anally virginity was nothing compared to the good fucking I received. I only wish it had happened sooner.

Tony, Graham and I have had a number of encounters but these I will leave for another day.

Girls if you read this take heart, a good hard fuck by two blokes will be one of the greatest session you ever have, your ass is an added bonus. Guys, don't just sit there we want satisfaction...

Graham
Graham
3 Followers