Learning the Ropes of Marriage

Story Info
A week til the wedding, but you're all tied up.
2.6k words
4.09
37.5k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes several minutes for the laughter to subside as you remove the handcuffs from their packaging and twirl them on your finger, a very devilish look in your eyes as you look at the girls around you.

“Okay, that’s handcuffs, a set of silk cords and a dildo.” You hold the latter in your hand--that grin still wide. “Are you girls trying to tell me something?”

The brunette to your left laughs. “Only that you always tell us all the dirty sexy things you two do and we all realized that some bondage had yet to be one of them, unless you kept it to yourself?”

You blush a bit. These may be your best girlfriends and this may be your bachelorette party, but having so blatant a question asked about the sex life of you and your husband-to-be makes you feel a little shy, suddenly. Maybe it’s the alcohol. You’ve had more than a few drinks and are feeling extremely warm and tipsy. “Well,” you start. “We’ve done some simple stuff…he’s pinned me down, compromising positions…but no actual tying or anything.”

“Well, there you go,” says your closest friend, sitting to your right. “I’m sure he’ll enjoy these, too, then. But I guess he’s at his bachelor party tonight, huh?”

“No, actually,” you reply, sliding the cords through your hands. “He wanted his to be the night before mine. Poor baby was still nursing a hangover when I left.”

“Well, maybe he’ll be feeling better when you get home,” she smiles and pushes a box at you. “Last one.”

Your eyes widen a bit as you lift the lid and see what’s within. The other girls lean in, asking you to show. You reach in and pull a lacy white teddy with matching panties out and gaze at them. “Wow, this is beautiful…sexy…you must have spent a fortune on this.”

Your friend laughs a bit. “Well, no cost is too much for the maid of honor, now is it? I think this should be part of your wedding ensemble. I’m not sure it’s the right size, so you need to try it on, though.”

“You know my size better than anyone,” you say, laughing. “I haven’t lost that much weight recently.”

“I don’t know, I think that pre-wedding diet freak-out might have worked. Go, try it on.”

“Now?” You feel a little embarrassed again.

“Yes, now, then I can get it replaced if it’s not right. Come on, we want to see it on you.” The other girls laugh and clap and express their desire to see it as well.

“All right,” you relent, walking to the nearby bathroom. A few minutes later, you return, and it’s obvious that you saw how good you looked, or perhaps the alcohol prevailed, but you strut proudly, sexily into the room and do a little spin in your new lingerie. It fits perfectly and highlights all your best features.

The girls fawn over you immediately, as you twirl and pose for them. You hug and thank your friend who gave it to you and she gives you a kiss on the cheek.

“You are hot.” She holds you at arms length and a dirty little smile crosses her face. “We need to try out some more stuff, though.” You silently question what that means, but just wait to see.

You notice that one of the other girls has tossed one of the silk cords over an exposed ceiling beam and is tying the ends together. Your friend takes one of your hands in hers and before you realize it, you feel the cool metal of a handcuff around your left wrist. You look down as it clinches in place, not too tight, but confining nonetheless. The look of shock and confusion on your face must be obvious, because your friend laughs and smiles again. “We have to make sure the merchandise is good, I told you, before your boy gets to use it with you.”

You say nothing as she leads you to the dangling cord, pulls your wrist up and feeds the empty bracelet through the loop. Without being asked, you offer your second hand for cuffing, too.

“That’s the spirit.” She completes the task and pulls the cord a bit to ensure the bonds will hold. “Now, on your knees.” You obey, finding the hanging cord long enough to allow you to sink down, but with your arms pulled up above your head, just high enough to feel vulnerable. You feel hands at your back and feet and another cord lacing around your ankles, tied a bit tighter. You won’t be able to regain your feet.

The group steps away to view their work. Your friend kneels before you and smiles, placing a sweet kiss on your cheek. “You are so cool to let us do this without question…and so fucking kinky. But I promise you whatever embarrassment you might be feeling is worth it. Now, we could have just used this on you…” She produces the dildo and casually rubs it between your legs, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. You can’t believe what’s happening here. “But we found something a little better.” She gets up and you notice the other girls leaving the room. You watch over your shoulder as your friend goes a different way, to a sliding door that leads to the den. When she opens it, your eyes widen to see me standing there in my own underwear looking back at you. She pats me on the shoulder as she walks by. “She’s all yours, stud. Show her why she agreed to marry you.” I laugh and close the door behind me as I step into the room.

Your eyes are still almost comically huge as I move to you and kneel in front of you. Your mouth moves as if to say something, but I quickly place a finger there to silence you. There is no need for words now. I stand up and quickly push my boxers down. My cock is hard and ready and springs out before you. I’ve been watching from the den since you came back in with your sexy new outfit on, as your friends tied you up for me, thinking about all the things I wanted to do to you.

Upon seeing me fully aroused, your eyes grow again, but this time with different intent. Now it’s lust and need. I step close to you and watch as you focus on my cock. You lick your lips unconsciously as I bring it close to your mouth. Your lips part and you lean forward as best you can, wanting to take me in. I push my hips your way a bit, but not far enough for you to take me, as much I want you to. You are at my mercy in every way right now and I’m going to enjoy that for a bit first. I want to know that by the time I give you what you want, you will need it so badly it will ache.

As I step back again, you look up with a plaintive pout on your face that quickly turns to one of feigned rage as you see me smiling, reveling in the position I have you. I walk around you, admiring everything I see; the sexy lingerie that clings to your body, your skin, slightly flush, the way your hair is falling on your shoulders, the mild trembling I can see in your raised and bound arms.

Still standing, I move close behind you and reach out to touch your hands. You raise your head to look and open your fingers so that I can lace mine with them. Our hands close and squeeze together briefly. It’s our personal little gesture of confidence and permission to go wherever this night takes us. Next, I run my hands down your arms before combing my fingers into your hair. I grab a sudden handful and pull back on your head. You cry out for a second, but I quickly lean forward and plant a hard kiss on your mouth before pushing your head back forward, your hair falling into your face.

I get on my knees behind you, straddling your legs. My hands feel their way down your back, enjoying the fabric of your teddy, but seeking out any exposed flesh, too. You lean back against my touch and I respond by wrapping my arms around your stomach and pulling you close to me. My hard cock is pushed against your ass and you react immediately, grinding yourself against it. My hands find your breasts and my lips kiss your neck and shoulder as I cup and caress them as we press our bodies together. I pull down the cups of the lingerie to expose your tits somewhat and pinch your nipples. You push yourself harder against me, ass rubbing me hard. I move one hand down your body and slide it inside your panties and your whole body stiffens as you feel my fingers touch you for the first time, my hand spreading to cover your slit and press against it. You are incredibly wet and the heat from your pussy is so inviting. I curl my middle finger and quickly push it into you. You seem to melt into me suddenly and I can feel you shiver. You moan loudly and begin to push yourself against me again, this time fucking my finger as well. I slip another in after a few moments and caress your inner walls, seeking out the sweet spots that I know so well. Within moments you are panting and humping my hand and fingers with crazed passion. The struggle to do so while bound up must be thrilling and frustrating all at once. I almost envy you this feeling and it pleases me immensely to help.

I’m almost surprised when you suddenly shake and come hard. I knew you were worked up, but apparently the situation, the tease and the finger fucking were enough to put you over the edge. After a few whimpers and gasps, you go limp in my arms. I keep my fingers inside you for a few moments, feeling you throb around them before slowly sliding out of you. You sigh heavily and I wonder if you think your bondage is done. It’s not. I hold you for a moment before pushing you off me and standing up. The smell of you is in the air and I’m hornier than ever.

I move back around to face you again, and you once again look at me. I can see that content lust in your eyes. Your face is framed by your disheveled hair; your chest is still rising and falling with deep breaths. The crotch of your new panties is visibly soaked. Your skin is glistening with sweat. You are a goddess on her knees, eager to please and aching to be fucked. You look straight at my hard pole and this time I won’t deny it to you. I step forward and slide it deep into your mouth. Your lips close on me and I can feel your tongue working my shaft and head instantly as you moan around your mouthful of cock. I moan, too, grabbing a handful of your hair again and pushing myself as far in as you’ll take me. I pull back until just the head is in, your amazing tongue working it over, and thrust back in. We repeat for several more strokes before I pull out entirely. You let forth a near-growl of disapproval and try to lean into my cock before I finally push you away. That was great, but I need to really fuck you…hard.

I reach down and grip you by your sides, pulling you up until you can get your legs unbent and rest on your feet. You’re shaky, though, having spent so much time on your knees already and probably somewhat weakened from your recent orgasm. There is slack in the constraints on your arms now, though, and you loop them around my head as I hold you close to steady you as the blood flows back into your legs. We kiss and nuzzle one another’s mouths, necks and shoulders for a few minutes before I feel your breath at my ear. “Are you going to fuck me?”

I place a soft, lingering kiss just where your jaw meets your ear and whisper back, “Yes, harder than I’ve ever fucked you before.” I retreat back a couple steps, making sure you can stand on your own. Your feet are still bound and the slack on your arms only allows them to drop down to just below head level. I pull a nearby comfortably padded armchair over in front of you. You lean over the back of it, pushing your ass into the air, your arms again pulled over your head. You look back at me as I grab the band of your panties and push them down. They only make it as far down as your knees.

You look at me with eager anticipation as I position myself behind, grip your ass and guide myself into you, pushing in hard and fast as soon as my head finds its target. We both cry out together at the feeling. With your legs so close together, you feel tighter than usual and I must feel very full within you, and yet, you’re so wet I can still move with ease. I can’t control myself to bother with my usual slow, shallow penetrations before the deeper stuff. I start battering into you from the start, impaling you with thrust after thrust. You assault my senses with a barrage of moans, screams and obscenities as I fuck you and this only spurs me to push harder and faster. I can feel the chair moving with every push, hear the legs hit the floor as we tip it each time, followed by the sound of your cuffs rattling as your arms flail. I go harder.

Without slowing down, I feel the surge in my body and I call out to match your own cries as I empty myself. I know you haven’t come yet, though, so I keep going, feeling wave after wave of pleasure churning through me as I go. Moments later, you scream louder than you ever have before and lean so hard against the chair, your feet rise off the floor. Your pussy contracts and squeezes every last drop out of me, sheathing my cock in its intense, slippery warmth. My eyes haze for a moment and darkness threatens my vision, as though I just stood up too fast. I lean over you to regain my senses. When I look back up again, your friend is there, quickly unlocking the cuffs and letting your likely very tired arms fall limply into the chair you’re still leaning over, whimpering and shaking. I slip out of you and use the last bit of my strength to cradle you into my arms and lift you quickly, moving to sit down in the chair with you in my lap.

Your friend is just staring at us with wide eyes. I suddenly notice the other girls peeking in from the adjoining room, too. Have they been watching us the whole time? I feel you stir in my arms and you lift your head to look at your friend. You give her a goofy smile for a moment before leaning your head into my shoulder and I know that you are asleep. I look up and your friend just shakes her head and smiles, too, before retreating back to the other room and shutting the door behind her. I hear the girls muttering for a few minutes and I situate you comfortably in my lap. I kiss your forehead and laugh briefly to myself, marveling in my fortune. You are one sexy woman and you are soon to be my wife. What more could a man ask for?