Learning the Rules Ch. 09

Story Info
Alexandra has a Play Day.
14.8k words
4.71
17.9k
18

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra has a Play Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very special and major Thank you, to my good friend "gb" for not only beta reading my story, but for doing an excellent job at editing this chapter for me. He was kind enough to do it at the last minute too. Much thanks, "gb". xo

As our story resumes, Alexandra and Jamison have been together for a few months. Their relationship has taken on a new level of intimacy and both have enjoyed the journey. Alexandra has learned a lot about Jamison and his lifestyle, now her lifestyle too. In the process she has learned even more about herself. There are things she never realized existed in her; parts of her she never acknowledged. Now, he has shown and taught her to enjoy so much more. The Alexandra that lies beneath her Ivy League education and business woman exterior has come to life, finding her way, and enjoying the discovery of the new Alexandra. The woman that goes to the office every day is not the same woman that comes home to Jamison every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part One: Early Morning

Jamison's phone rings on the bedside table before the sun has even peeked through his bedroom windows. He mumbles something as he starts to wake. Unwrapping himself from Alexandra, he rolls over and reaches for his cell. Recognizing the annoying tune playing on his ring-tone, he looks at the time. In big blue type across the face of his cell he reads 0730.

"Fuck!" he says, as he answers the call. "This better be good Ashley. This better be a fucking emergency."

"Good morning to you too, Jamie," Ashley says lightheartedly and continues, "Is Alex with you?"

"Yes." One word, firmly spoken, no lightheartedness whatsoever is all he utters.

"Well?"

"Well what?" His voice is hoarse and dry, a morning voice, but his is much more intense than most.

"Really?" Ashley asks, and is met with silence on the other end of her call. "Oh for the love of God, may I please speak with Alex?"

"Why didn't you call her phone?" Now he's irritated with her tone and her early morning call.

"I did. I called it three times and it kept going to her mail box," she explains, as she exhales in an exasperated manner.

"Ashley, you called me. You woke me. It's barely seven thirty. Are you really going to sound annoyed with me?" All even toned and calm, but nonetheless, daunting. He adds, "That's probably not your wisest choice right now. Ask Alexandra how that turned out the last time she tried it."

"I'm sorry I woke you Jamie. You're right." Now, she goes for the soft sell. "I was just worried about Alex and when I couldn't reach her, I thought the next best thing would be to make sure she was with you and not laying somewhere hurt." Ashley does her best to sound contrite and concerned, but she realizes she's talking to Jamison and he's not a man who takes to manipulation.

He closes his eyes, shaking his head, knowing full well that Ashley is playing him with that line. Too tired to continue talking with her he gives in.

"I'd like to say, I almost believe you Ashley, but I don't." He laughs in an unamused way. "You must have forgotten who you're talking to. Hold on."

Jamison rolls back and starts to rub up and down Alexandra's back. She snuggles back against him as he starts to massage his hand over her bare bottom. Kissing her neck, he tries to wake her.

"Baby, wake up," he whispers in her ear. Lightly biting at her neck, he tells her, "Alexandra, phone, wake up."

Alexandra is still half asleep as she turns toward him, kisses the base of his neck, then his lips, and smiles.

"Let me guess," she mumbles sleepily, "it's Ashley."

"First try baby, you're good." He pulls her back into his arms as she takes the phone.

"Ashley what is it? God, it's too early to talk. Is anything wrong?"

Alexandra quickly answers Ashley's questions, trying to rush her off the phone. Jamison is teasing her, playing with her, and she is forced to continue to talk with Ashley. He strokes his hands over the front of her body, lightly caressing her abdomen and then extending his touch all over her. His hand becomes more firm as he starts to massage and squeeze at her breasts. Finally, he focuses on her nipples.

"Ashley, make this quick." Alex moans out the words.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I haven't heard from you in a while and I thought I'd check in and see how things are going. Why are you in such a rush?"

"I'll give you one guess."

"Jamison?" Ashley sighs.

Jamison is pinching and releasing her nipple in a timed flow with every word he hears over the phone. When Alex continues the conversation for longer than he is happy with, he gives her one good pinch and holds the pressure to let her know her attention is required elsewhere.

"Yes. Oh god!" She moans and reaches for his hand. "Everything is fine. I have to go. I'll call you later."

She hits the 'end call' button as she cries out while Jamison is pinching one nipple and moving in to nibble on the other as he turns her to face him. Encircling her hardened tissue with his lips, he grates his teeth across it and sucks it into his mouth with a vengeance. Alex arches her torso and cries out his name. Immediately, she feels the warmth spread between her legs. Her body is so responsive to him; it amazes her how easily he makes her feel wanton and needy with a simple touch or a few spoken words.

"Alexandra, I really don't like to be kept waiting," he half growls at her. He snickers down at her, as he reaches across her and opens the drawer to the side table. Pulling out a silver chain with nipple clamps he says, "In fact, I hate it."

Her eyes widen when she sees the look on his face and identifies the item in his hands. In seconds, her mind starts to wonder, her hands cover her breasts, and she clenches the muscles of her pelvic floor.

How quickly he can change from one mood to another. Hell, from one personality to another. God, this man amazes me. He is barely awake for fifteen minutes and already his thoughts are on sex and by the look in his eyes, there won't be anything simple about the sex he has in mind. That smile of his is way too sinister to remotely imply 'simple sex;' not to mention those nipple clamps. I can see his wheels turning as he plans what's next. Christ, I'm wet just thinking about where he will take me this time.

She has come to enjoy her playtime with Jamison. They've shared a lot and she has learned more than she thought possible in a relatively short time.

"Jamison, you gave me the phone." Alexandra tries to make that sound like an explanation, but immediately realizes how pathetic her response sounds.

"Like everything else Alexandra, you had the opportunity to refuse it." He licks his lips as he recognizes the nervous habit she has of biting the inside of her cheek. He dangles the silver chain in front of her and smiles.

"But..." she starts to explain.

"But nothing baby."

"Not even a good morning first." Her voice is a little shaky. She wonders, is it morning voice or nervous excitement. She loves the look on his face and the sound of his voice always arouses her, especially what she still refers to as his Dom voice.

She can't believe that's what she came up with to say. It's the only thing that came to mind. Not the best delay tactic in the world, but she's hoping for a moment's reprieve as she mentally prepares for the nipple clamps he is dangling in front of her. Even she knows it wasn't her most convincing voice or even a decent argument.

"Alexandra, if that is your best strategy, you really are in trouble." He kisses her forehead, then the tip of her nose. Moving to her right, he kisses first her right eye and cheek, then her left. He holds his mouth over hers, not more than an inch away. He hesitates, teasing her as he moves forward and then pulls away. He tilts his head to the side and lightly kisses the side of her mouth, then the opposite side. He drags the tip of his tongue across the crevice of her lips, and then kisses her upper lip, then her lower.

Alexandra lifts her head to return his kiss, but he pulls away again.

"Don't move."

He looks in her eyes. They're still sleepy, but awake enough for him to see the excitement in them. Anticipation is written all over her face. He loves to tease with her when she is so ready and wanting to play. He hesitates and lightly kisses her lips again. She opens her lips to him and he shakes his head.

"I told you not to move." He bites the tip of her nose in a playful manner before taking possession of her mouth. "I would think by now, you would know to follow simple directions. I'm going to have to do something about that."

His kiss is hot, his breath is hot, and his tongue is forceful and searching. His hands roam over her neck and across her shoulders. She can feel the heat from his fingers and palms in contrast to the cold feel of the metal chain as it drags along her skin. Goosebumps begin to form over her flesh as the chill of the metal runs through her surface. It's just enough of a chill to cause her nipples harden.

The excitement she feels at the thought of him placing the clamps on her brings so many more feelings. She nervous about the initial pain they cause. She excited about the pleasure they will bring to her when he plays with them and teases her by pulling on them. She closes her eyes and pictures his mouth on her, tonguing the clamps and her nipples, until she begs him to stop. She smiles at the memory of the look on his face when she gets to that point.

He loves for her to whimper and beg. He's in his glory when she pleads with him. It doesn't matter if she pleads to stop or pleads for more. He loves knowing she wants him, she needs him. Alexandra has learned some of the ways of her Dom. Although he often surprises her often; there are things about him that she knows are unique to him. Her Dom loves knowing he controls her pain and her pleasure. He controls her body, her response, her orgasm. He enjoys manipulating her body and mastering her response.

She learned quickly how pleasurable that can be for her. His happiness brings her happiness. He orchestrates and she is the sheet music, he reads her and together they make a composition that is specific to them. Their music is a compilation of the moans and the groans they make; the sounds of slaps and cries, the symphony of leather on skin, of metal clicking together, of skin sliding on skin. It is the music only two people who truly enjoy each other can make.

Jamison traces his fingers along her clavicles, kissing and exploring her mouth as he continues to explore her body with his touch. He pulls back from the kiss to look into her eyes and she moans at the loss of his tongue and lips on her mouth.

"Consider that my 'good morning' to you my love. Have I taken care of the formalities well enough for you?"

He looks and smiles as she takes a deep breath in and slowly exhales, nodding her head as she returns his gaze. Her blue eyes are darkening to a deep, dark sapphire blue as he speaks and continues to caress her. Her pupils are dilating in response to her excitement.

"Now, that that is taken care of, I plan on continuing with my agenda if you have no further objections Ms. Newman."

"No objections here, Mr. Montgomery." She smiles nervously and looks down as his hand reaches her breast.

"Don't worry so much love. These are the beginner clamps. They're still covered in soft plastic. They won't have as much bite to them unless I take the plastic tips off." He watches as the blush rushes to her cheeks and slowly covers her neck and chest. Jamison finds her wantingness of new experiences a turn on. He loves watching her blush. He loves her nervousness and the tension in her face before she asks for something.

"Beginner clamps?" she asks with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, I can adjust the tension to exactly where I want it. To exactly where it meets both of our needs, but if you think you're ready to have the cushion removed and feel the metal..." He hesitates, waiting to judge her response.

"Oh, umm...I think..." Is Alexandra's only response as she bites her lip and feels the warmth from her face flow throughout the rest of her body. She realizes all too intensely how excited this man makes her feel. The simple sound of his voice, the touch of his hand, the implied sensation of the nipple clamps and she feels the wetness forming. Her excitement builds as she watches the intense look on his face.

Jamison's hands continue across her chest. He drags his fingers along her sternum and then returns his hand to her breasts. Stroking over the top curves of her globes only to circle under and tickle the smooth skin under her breasts. He watches as her chest rises and falls with each breath she takes. Each breath appears to be coming closer and closer to her previous breath. Her breathing is shallower than it was a minute ago. He tweaks her nipple between his fingers and she makes a squeaking sound.

"God Alexandra, I love the feel of your skin. It's so smooth and soft, so warm and welcoming. If I could touch you all day long, I would. Today, I just may have to do that. Today, I just may set aside as a play day." He laughs as she moans to his touch and arches her back. "That is if you last that long."

"I'll give it my best attempt." Is all she can say before she feels the cold chain drag across her chest and Jamison takes hold of her nipple.

"I think we'll dispense with the coverings today. I feel the need for advancement." He smiles at her and the look of anticipation and desire that covers her face. He brings one set of clamp tips to his mouth and bites down, pulling off the coverings. Showing the soft plastic coated tips between his teeth, he spits them toward the bedside table. He continues the same action on the other clamp coverings until all four metal tips are showing.

"It's going to hurt some, love. I'm going to place them on and you'll feel not only the pressure, but the bite of the metal. At first it will be like me squeezing you, but then it will get tighter. I'll let you get used to it before I start to tighten them. Then, as usual, I'll slowly tighten them more as we go. Understood?"

"Yes." The breath escapes from her as she answers.

She swallows and practically sighs with anticipation. She can't seem to take her eyes off of his hands as he plays with her nipples and brings them to tight, little erect buds of flesh. She feels the wetness flood her pussy in anticipation of what he is about to do. She enjoys every little thing he does to make things new and pleasurable for her.

Alexandra amazes him in her eagerness to feel the sensations, the stimulations, and the feelings of pleasure and pain he has introduced to her over the past weeks. Every time he pushes her, she meets his challenge. Not once has she refused him. He was careful to bring her along slowly and carefully at first. But the last few weeks, he's pushed her a little more each time and she has welcomed the challenges and flourished.

Jamison pinches her right nipple between his finger and thumb and flicks her left with his forefinger bringing it to attention. Alexandra yelps at the harsh flick of his finger on her sensitive nipple. He ignores the evil eye she gives him, returns one of his own, and continues as she casts her eyelids down some. Stroking his thumbs back and forth over her nipples as they become more erect, he draws her gaze back to him. He can feel her breasts heave up and down with each breath she takes. He looks into her eyes as he whispers her name. When her attention is diverted from his hands to his face, he presses the wings of the clamps together and expertly places them both at the same exact time. She lets out a cry as he releases the wings, but it is captured as Jamison covers her mouth with his. Slowly she absorbs the pressure and bite into the soft flesh of her nipples.

"Shit! Jamison," she whispers when their kiss ends.

His hands quickly begin to massage her breast tissue, firmly squeezing it into his palms as he strokes up from base to nipple as a distraction to the initial pain. Her head falls back, her neck veins are distended, her shoulders dig back into the pillow, and her back arches as he torments her with the pleasure of his touch and the tight pain of the clamps.

"Breathe Alexandra, take in the pain and breathe through it. This is a sample of what's to come. You need to accept it and breathe through it love."

His voice is deep and the lust can be heard at the edge of his words. Watching her body arch like this is like watching an offering being presented in front of him. He wants her now, but he wants her to fully absorb some of the pleasures he plans on offering today. He's made up his mind; today will be a play day. Jamison has his mind fixed on one goal and one goal only. In order to get what he wants he will have to challenge her some. At some point, as they spend the day together, he will have her say it. He's waited long enough. He needs her to say it.

"Take a slow deep breath love. Don't focus on the pain. Look beyond it and focus on the pleasure." He tightens the turn screws one turn and she moans. "You can do this Alexandra, you're fine."

Leaning down, he kisses the dark red nipples held between the clamp wings. The sensation and pressure from his kiss adds to the intensity of feelings rushing through her body from her nipples to every nerve ending in her body. As she moans at the touch of Jamison's lips, he flicks his tongue across her sensitive buds and again she cries out.

"Jamison please," her voice is forced and breathy, "They're on fire already."

He starts to kiss down the center of her abdomen, little butterfly kisses, until he reaches her belly button. Slowly, he draws circles around it with the tip of his tongue. As Alexandra begins to adjust to the pressure on her nipples and the burning becomes more of a numb feeling, she starts to calm and her hands and fingers run through Jamison's hair. Without warning, he slides his hand up her rib cage and over the center of her chest. Once he reaches his destination, he gives a slight tug on the chain connecting the two clamps and waits for her response.

"Aaahh!" she cries out, then pulls his hair as she hears a little laugh escape him.

"No hair pulling Alexandra." He lightly slaps her hands resting in his hair, as he teases her. Yet his voice leaves no room for argument. "Only bad girls pull hair. Are you a bad girl?"

His voice is teasing, sexy, and taunting all at the same time. It sets off a chain reaction in Alexandra. She is clenching her pelvic muscle tight, trying to concentrate on anything other than the sensations shooting from her breasts to between her legs. She tries to think of something that will give her some form of relief from the feelings he is initiating in her. She looks at him with fire in her eyes and flaming words ready to jump off her tongue. Just as she is set to lash out at his torment, his laughter, and his verbal teasing, she notices the changes that come over his face and his entire demeanor. Realizing that is exactly what he wants her to do, what he is challenging her to do, she reins in her words and changes her plan.

"No, I'm good," she whispers, still hearing how foreign her voice sounds to her when she enters sub mode. "I'm sorry I pulled your hair. I got carried away."

He smiles. "You haven't come close to being 'carried away' baby. I have plans for you, for us. I'll show you what 'carried away' really looks like a little later."

Centering every bit of control she has, she focuses herself. She removes her hands from his hair and strokes them down his cheeks.

"I'll be good, I promise." Barely able to get the words out between her heaving breaths, she bites her cheek to prevent herself from saying more. She gives him her most contrite smile, but the glimmer in her eyes gives her away.