Learning the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue working," Gary said, and Gabrielle complied. And the next thirty or so minutes passed in roughly the same fashion: with Gary periodically groping his temporary assistant's ass, stomach, legs, or back while she sorted supplies and removed boxes. This was probably the best day of his life.

Gabrielle went back to the supply pile and when she bent down to pick up a bucket of mint flavor, Gary placed both hands on her ass. "Hold on a second there," he ordered politely. When she held still he dropped to his haunches and actually slid his fingers up the back of her short legs getting a good grasp of her full butt cheeks. Everything was so firm underneath the skin, yet the skin itself was soft to the touch. It was as though the delicacies of such a youth, from the softness of her skin to the shape of her body, flourished on physical work. Gary's erection was struggling to burst out of his pants. When he finished feeling Gabrielle's backside up, he allowed her to go drop off the box of mint flavor, only to stop her in that pose as well. This time he walked over and placed his groin right up against her ass, greedily savoring the feeling of her butt cheeks hugging his dick. Gary then reached a hand around her hips and copped a feel of her crotch.

"Uh...Gary? What's this for?" Gabrielle asked, confusion evident in her voice. Her temporary manager began to knead his cupped hand into her pussy. What he was doing felt oddly good to her but it wasn't really overtly registering as she still had a fairly heavy bucket of liquid mint in her arms.

"I'm just bracing myself against you to make sure your stance is appropriately sturdy, and that you're not going to pull anything in between your legs," lied the temporary shopkeep. "Just a little bit more, Gabby," he added, then brought his free hand up to grope her bare breast by slipping it under her shirt. He proceeded to massage her full tit, along with her cunt while he held himself firmly against the girl's bubbly ass. "Checking your chest to make sure you're holding onto that bucket correctly."

Under some circumstances this all might have felt nice, but at that moment she had no leverage to hold the bucket with and she needed to put down the increasingly heavy load. So all she had on her mind was putting it down and getting on with her day.

"This is getting really heavy, Gary...Gary?" he was daydreaming again. "Gary!" she said as politely as she could with urgency.

"Oh! Yes, I think you're doing great," he finally answered, stepping regretfully away from her. What an amazing time he was having. Her tits were fantastic, but he had to get a finger into that cunt somehow.

"Okay I'm done with all the chores you were working on!" Gabby shouted bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Wait...what?" he asked in shock. "Can't be," he responded in disbelief.

"Sure is! Can you please look up the books now and see if there's any space for extra help?"

Gary didn't realize she'd been that close to completing her task. He'd estimated it to take at least five hours when he first sized up the work three days ago. Nowhere in his world could he have seen that being done in a little under an hour. Now was the time for him to silently curse himself again. This girl had such a powerful effect on him that he had totally forgotten to pay attention to how much work was actually being done. Now he had to make good on his end of the bargain.

So the man did what he had to do -- what he hated to do. Unfortunately for Gary, as well as Gabrielle, the books showed that Martin had already completely filled the volunteer roster for the summer. Nothing could really be done, or could there be? He had to get his way into the firm teenager's pants, but for now he had to send Gabrielle on her way.

Much to his delight, the beautiful Gabrielle changed back into her clothing right in front of him, once more baring her full breasts and stripping down to her panties. But it was over too soon, and she was already on her way to who knows where.

Gary had a memento of the encounter though: because she was in such a rush to find someone else volunteer her summer to Gabrielle forgot to put her bra on and take it with her.

Of course as soon as she left the shop he went to get some badly needed relief, but more fortunately for Gabby, he was no longer her problem. In her ever-optimistic eyes, there was little to be upset for. She knew something would come eventually, and so she only looked forward to whatever the day had planned for her next.

12