Learning Through Porn Ch. 06

Story Info
Kitty eats dessert, Max gets his just desserts.
10.3k words
4.38
203.1k
59

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,013 Followers

Every morning was better than the one before. Angela was sighing with complete relaxation as she stood at the kitchen counter. She felt suffused with contentment. A golden glow surrounded everything. And deep within her, she could feel the little burn that signified a well-fucked pussy.

"And ass," she laughed quietly to herself, the tender opening of her anus still feeling bruised from the fucking it had received the night before. She had awoken to feel her husband's soft cock still embedded in the completely relaxed sphincter. With a little 'plop' it had fallen out when she turned over. Gus didn't even awaken, but just turned over and continued sleeping.

Friday morning, she thought to herself. Tonight was Max' big date. She didn't think it would be a problem for him. Not with his newfound confidence.

She felt two strong arms encircle her waist and pull her back to a tight embrace.

"Morning, Mom," came her son's voice. She felt the insistent throb of his penis nestled deep in her ass. She nearly swooned, thinking of the last time she had felt that.

"Ooohh, lover, what a way to say good morning," she husked.

His mom was wearing a thin satin robe that came down just below her ass. By the feel of her, there was nothing underneath. Max ground his cock against her firm butt, loving how she pushed back at him. He was wearing simple cotton pajama pants, nothing on top. He slipped his hands up to cup her tits through the gown.

"You like?"

"How could I not, Max. But," she continued, pulling her ass from him, "we've got to take it easy, honey. Your Dad will be coming downstairs soon."

"Soon," he replied, pulling her back to him. "Not now."

Oh God, she thought, I can't resist him. She turned her head over her shoulder and met his mouth in a lover's kiss. His hand went inside her gown to knead her breast, the tender nipple mauled by his insistent grasp.

"Oh Max, no," she whined, "you've got to stop now," but her ass ground back into his cock without cease.

He smiled wickedly, and pulled her nightgown over her ass. With one hand he slipped his hard long cock out of his pajamas. It slithered between her legs and lay underneath her tender sex. The wetness there coated him quickly.

"Your mouth says to stop, but your pussy has other ideas," he growled, sawing his erection back and forth across her slit. He was so hard she thought she could sit on his cock and it would support her weight entirely.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, tipping her hips back so that the head of his cock caught in her wet hole. With a mighty thrust he filled her completely, the slap of his belly against her ass loud in the quiet kitchen. This was so wrong. How could she let him do this? How could he overcome her so easily?

He held her tits tightly in his hands, using them as leverage to bang her mercilessly. The sound of their coupling filled the room, the slippery whisper of their flesh against each other proof positive of her own excitement. They grunted quietly as he filled her again and again.

"Angela?"

She froze, her eyes wide as she heard Gus call from upstairs. Max didn't even miss a beat, pushing hard into her so that her breath left her with a soft "oof." She frowned back at him, and he smiled again, so charming, so sinful. He slipped back out, his cock like a saber, her pussy feeling so empty as it withdrew. Pausing at the end, he slowly went right back in again. The head rubbed deliciously over the most sensitive parts of her. She closed her eyes in surrender.

"Angela!"

"I—I'm in the k-kitchen," she managed to stutter, as Max started to pick up speed again.

"Have you seen my red tie?"

Slap-slap-slap.

"Mmmm..." she tried desperately to think. How could she stop him from coming in here?

"In the closet, I think?" Her hands gripped the counter to steady herself. The sensations were starting to build, increased by the surreal situation.

"I looked there!" She could hear his footsteps on the stairs, starting to come down. Max increased the speed of his thrusts, and she started to cum.

"Oh!" escaped her mouth. Max' face was deep in concentration.

"Honey? What's wrong?" Gus' voice sounded full of concern. He was nearing the bottom of the stairs. He would be in the kitchen in any second.

"Uh, uh, uh... Maybe it's d-downstairs in the l-laundry room," she said, as her orgasm overtook her. She felt Max push once more deep inside, and felt the base of his cock pulsing against her distended labia. He was coming once again into her very depths.


The kitchen door started to open, and Max was all at once leaning casually by the counter, pouring himself some orange juice. The front of his pajama bottoms were damp, but he thought his Dad wouldn't notice that.

Angela turned to face Gus, hoping that she wasn't too obviously sexually aroused.

"In the laundry room?" Gus looked over at his wife. She seemed a little red in the face, but otherwise okay. She was leaning over the counter, reading the newspaper. Max was on the other side of the kitchen.

"Oh, hey, son. I didn't know you were up."

"Morning, Dad," Max said, smiling. How fucking awesome was this? He had just taken his mother in full daylight, and she had done nothing to stop him!

"Yes, Gus. I think maybe it was still around one of your shirts last week."

"Right," Gus said, striking his forehead. He walked across the kitchen to the door to the basement. A slither of Max' cum escaped Angela's pussy and wetly dripped down her leg, but her husband didn't see. When he was down the stairs, she quickly wiped her leg with a paper towel and turned to look accusingly at her son.

"What was that," she hissed.

Max shrugged. Angela knew something would have to change. But it would also have to wait until after tonight.

*****

Kitty Clifton stood in her walk-in closet, rejecting outfit after outfit. How the fuck had she gotten herself into this mess? Max Johnson was pretty cute, she allowed, but what had made her promise to dress 'hot' for their date? There was something about his nonchalance, his careless attitude towards her that excited her outrageously. Maybe it was just that she was so bored with all of those puppies who tried to go out with her. Why couldn't they step up and be men?

Of course, she reflected, it might have something to do with how stunningly beautiful she was. She struck a pose and looked at herself in the mirror. The image that looked back at her was too sexy for words.

"I'd tap that," she giggled.

She adjusted her red lace bra on her full boobs, then looked over her shoulder at her ass. The matching red lace thong made her butt look like candy. Too yummy. She pulled her gleaming straight brown hair up onto her head to see the full length of her back.

"Honey?" Her father's voice called her from outside her bedroom.

"Just a sec, Daddy," she called back, still looking deep into the eyes of her reflection. She winked sexily, and blew herself a kiss, before finding a short black silk kimono with gold dragons on it to wrap herself in. She stepped confidently out of her closet and went to open the door.

Mark Clifton was a very successful businessman. People throughout the town looked up to him, and his decisions shaped the lives of over half of them. His success had netted him the largest mansion, with four cars and a swimming pool. Every day, at work, he felt in charge, in command, self-confident.

And then he came home. His first wife, Marcie, had died ten years before. Although he had a succession of pretty women, he had never been able to settle on one. There was a void in his life. Or, not exactly, he would admit to himself when he was being particularly honest. The empty spot in his life was occupied, by his daughter, Kitty. And she filled that spot only too well.

Now, for example, he thought, as he watched the tall, slim girl smile sweetly at him, before turning and walking back across her large bedroom. His eyes were immediately drawn to her long tanned legs. Just like her mother, she was too fucking sexy, and she knew it.

She grabbed a magazine from her desk and lay down on her king-size bed, facing away from him. One leg bent at the knee, she idly thumbed through the pages.

"What's up, Daddy, sweetie?"

He took a faltering step into her little kingdom, slowly circling around her. With each slow kick of her leg, the kimono slipped higher on her body. He tried desperately to pay no attention to the wondrous sexiness of her young body.

"Uh, what're your plans tonight, Princess?"

"Goin' on a date," she replied carelessly, as if she had no idea of what she was doing to him. This was a game she loved to play with her Daddy, whom she loved dearly. But it was too much fun to give up, to see him helpless, so unsure of himself. She suspected it might be a bit risky, what she was doing, but she couldn't seem to help herself.

He settled himself on the bed next to her, and she kept her face steadfastly away from him. Couldn't make him feel like she might catch him looking. Her heart pounded as she felt the weight of him shift the mattress down.

She was so innocent, lying there on the satin sheets. Her kimono stopped just above the bottom of her ass cheeks, that little crease at the top of each leg where thigh became ass. Christ, he was lost. You could see the space between her legs where her pussy would be, and each kick of the leg caused the gap to widen and then become smaller again.

"Who's the lucky guy?" He tentatively placed a hand on her back, the small of her back, just above where her panties would be. The silk was smooth under his hand, and he couldn't help but rub in little circles. It was completely innocent, he told himself. Just a Father and a Daughter having a little moment together.

"Max Johnson. You know him?" His hand felt delightful, so light, so shy. She made no move to discourage him, still pretending an interest in the article in front of her.

"Uh, I don't think so. I know his Dad, though." His hand was causing the kimono to lift higher up her butt. He watched in amazement as the twin globes of her ass came into view, each just as golden as her legs. Unconsciously, his hand rubbed in larger circles, until he felt the edge of her panties under his fingers. He started, and moved his hand back away.

"Mmmmm, Daddy. Feels nice," Kitty murmured, and lay her head down, stretching her arms upward. The kimono gave up the fight and slipped down the upper slope of her ass, so that it lay exposed to her father's hungry eyes. The red lace thong was buried between the firm cheeks.

"Wh—what time is he picking you up?" He was saying anything to prolong the moment. He chanced a glance up at her head, but she was still blissfully unaware of his inappropriate interest in her exposed anatomy. He felt free to turn his attention back to that amazing ass, so blithely uncovered. His fingers traced the band of her thong across her lower back.

"Around 6:30," Kitty murmured, her head still turned away. She knew she should do something to stop him, but he seemed so cute with the way he couldn't stop himself. Anyway, it was just for fun, nothing serious here. He was her Dad after all, and she trusted him completely.

Mark looked at his hand which seemed to have a mind of its own. His girl's kimono was now gathered around her waist and he was caressing bare skin. His finger pressed lightly into her lower back and then slipped under the waistband of that tiny thong. He could just feel the beginnings of the valley of her ass. Fatherly feelings fought with arousal, a brief but furious battle. With regret, he lifted the kimono and pulled it back down over her exposure. But he couldn't resist patting the splendid curve of her ass through the silk.

"Well, have fun, Princess. And don't be too harsh to him, okay?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes sparkling. She loved him dearly.

"Of course, Daddy."

*****

Max Johnson rang the doorbell at the immense mansion. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. Clearly designed to intimidate, the architecture was masculine and contemporary. The door was set in a huge plate glass wall so you could see the large foyer with the grand staircase inside.

Still, Max was pretty sure of himself. After all, he had his Dad's Porsche again. And his Mom had told him that she had made reservations at the same restaurant that they had gone to the night before.

"You should feel pretty comfortable there, hmmm?" Her eyes twinkled, and she handed him a credit card with his name on it.

"Have fun, sport," she whispered in his ear, then kissed him chastely on the cheek. His face still felt the imprint of her lovely lips.

Max leaned casually by the door, looking out over the large well-manicured lawn. He had come to realize something in the last few days. Perhaps it wasn't so important to feel at ease around women. But it was important to project a sense of confidence, of self-assurance. It had somehow worked with Kitty to this point. And even better, it had worked like a charm with his mother.

Christ, his mother! He still couldn't believe that he had balled her in their kitchen that morning. And she had been so willing, so wet, so hot. He thought dreamily of the feel of her sweet pussy around his dick. He was so preoccupied that he didn't hear the sharp clicking of his date's high heels across the marble floor of the foyer.

Kitty Clifton had really pulled it off, as far as she was concerned. She had a pretty white cotton sundress on with little pink flowers embroidered around the hem. It came down below the knee, and flared out when she walked. Once upon a time, it had had a lining to conceal the anatomy underneath. But she had snipped it out carefully, leaving only the paper-thin cotton to protect her modesty. Ha! The thought made her smile. 'Who needs modesty with a body like mine?'

The front was low-cut between her boobs, showing off the inner slopes on each side. The back laced up leaving a nice gap all the way down to just above the start of her ass. Of course, there was no way to wear a bra with this dress, and the cotton was thin enough to make out the shadows of her nipples.

Underneath, she had chosen to wear a blue thong. She was aware that it wasn't as sexy as a g-string, but the effect through the cotton was what she was going for. Since you could see the electric blue so easily, her legs looked like they went up to her waist, and her ass cheeks were outlined precisely. She loved the impression of innocence overlying pure sexuality.

And there was her victim, leaning nonchalantly against the wall by the front door. There was no way he could keep up his act of not being blown away by her. She was in control here. Not him. Certainly not him.

"Hey there, Max," she purred. He turned to look at her. His heart sped up when he saw what she was wearing. Christ, the dress hid nothing. But, still, it wasn't as sexy as the way his mother had dressed the night before. Calm, calm, he told himself.

"Not bad, girl," he said, with a low whistle, confidently looking her up and down.

"Told you I'd dress hot," she smiled, and twirled in the doorway. The dress flared up so that he could see up to the tops of her thighs, and then settled demurely back around her legs. But he refused to rise to the bait.

"Uh-huh, you did. And I definitely like it."

Kitty frowned inside. Why the hell wasn't he stammering? Why wasn't he sweating, confused, unsure of himself. But outside, she kept up the pressure by leaning into him and kissing him softly on the cheek, making sure to push against his arm with her tits. Mmmm. He smelled good. Sexy.

"You ready to go, big guy?"

"Sure thing," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into him, tightly. His strength surprised her, and she let her body mold itself against his, suddenly feeling terribly naked. He was still leaning against the wall, looking down into her eyes. Shit, was he always this handsome, she wondered.

He saw the sudden confusion in her deep blue eyes, and knew he was on the right track. He held her close against him, feeling the soft curves of her through the thin cotton of her dress. His hand swept down, over the edge of her thong, down to cup her ass. He squeezed gently, the firm muscles of her cheerleader-toned butt yielding to his grasp.

"Kiss me," he demanded.

"Ooohh, Max, my Dad could see us," she squirmed against him. She felt so warm, so comfortable in his arms. What the fuck was going on. She made no move to get away from his caress. He brought his other hand up to her face, and pulled her into him. Her lips parted unconsciously, and she closed her eyes as she felt his mouth find hers.

Max was in seventh heaven. Who knew such confidence could net you so much? He crushed the pretty cheerleader's mouth against his, his tongue wetly swirling with hers. She was limp, her arms hanging by her side, her body pressed against his. And when he pulled away, she looked at him with glazed eyes, before blinking and pulling away coquettishly.

"Naughty boy," she laughed uncertainly. "I thought the kiss was supposed to come at the end of the first date."

He shrugged, smiling. She turned and saw his car, and ran to it, squealing.

"Oh. My. God. Is this your fucking car?!"

Still not saying anything, he sauntered over and opened the door for her. She slid in, her eyes wide. He walked around and got in opposite her.

"Even my Dad doesn't have anything this nice. Holy shit, where did you get it?"

"It's my Dad's actually, but he lets me drive it. Especially for dates with hot chicks."

She blushed. 'I can't believe the effect this guy has on me,' she thought. She wiggled on the leather seat, running her hand over the dashboard.

"It even smells sexy," she whispered. And it was true: there was a muskiness to the interior of the car that spoke of eroticism. Max smiled to himself. After all, some of that smell had emanated from his mother the night before. He couldn't believe his luck. First his mom, now the sexiest girl in school.

The left strap had slipped off her golden shoulder as she looked around, and had fallen down to her elbow. The front of her dress on that side had peeled down along with it, so that her upper chest was exposed to view.

"No tan lines," he remarked, running a finger across the top of her shoulder. She shivered under his touch, and looked down at herself. She quickly hooked a finger into her strap and pulled it back up.

"Uh, yeah. Uh, I think you're getting too much information too quickly, Max," she stammered.

"Nonsense," he replied, starting the car. "I don't think you could shock me."

"Oh, really. Maybe I could, if you let me."

"Well, maybe I'll let you try, tonight."

Her heart pounded. She was amazed to find that she was actually having fun. He was so unpredictable. And all of her dates had been so rote. It was new, being unsure of herself.

*****

The Maitre D' raised one eyebrow when he saw Max and Kitty enter, but he was too professional to say anything. Max was surprised when he led them to the same table he had shared with his mother the night before. His mother had thought of everything possible to make him comfortable, he guessed. Kitty sat in the chair he had sat in last night, and Max was just getting settled when he heard a little squeal.

"Ooh, God, it's you again!"

Max looked up to see the same young waitress. But he was taking everything in stride now.

"Hello again," he smiled.

"Um, what's going on here?" Kitty looked from the one to the other with a little frown on her face. This was her date, Max was hers. She wouldn't tolerate any interference.

"Oh, Madame, I apologize," the waitress blushed. "But you should know," she leaned in, speaking low, "you're in for one heck of a night, if last night was anything to go by!"

Kitty looked over at Max, confused. He shrugged, then turned back to the young woman serving them.

columfa
columfa
1,013 Followers