Learning to Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
416 Followers

I then figured why he chose this position. The muscular guy stepped up in front of me and while I was being fucked in the ass, he was able to aim his cock directly at my cunt and slide inside. I felt completely filled and like I was being split into two. The guy in my ass pushed up on my hips to slide me up and down on his cock. The guy in front grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto his cock. I barely put any effort to move and they simply used and manipulated my body to fulfill their needs.

The skinny guy came to my side and started rubbing his cock on my breast and my face. His cock was wet from fucking me and oozed precum from the tip sticking to my skin. I felt a sense of obligation and I took him in my mouth tasting the mixture of my wetness and semen all over it. Soon, all three were fucking me in every hole they could find.

I'm not sure if it was the rhythm of their thrusts or the sheer erotic feelings of being fucked three ways at the same time, but I could actually feel another orgasm building up. This had never happened before. I was usually lucky to get one. But this felt different and started as a small smolder inside of me. As they pounded me more and more, the fire built stronger inside becoming an inferno inside. It then overwhelmed me and I could feel the ripples of pleasure emanate from my toes up my legs and through my body. My toes curled. I sucked hard on his cock and shut my eyes tight. I couldn't take it and just released to its wishes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD....YES! OH YES! FUCK ME...I'M CUMMING!"

I panted and howled as my first multi-orgasm shook me to my core. It became too much for the guy in front of me who soon started fucking me harder and harder until he suddenly sank his full length inside spewing his semen as deep as he could. I sucked so hard that the skinny guy held my face and pumped his cum in my mouth, which I quickly swallowed. The guy in my ass also was done and pulled me down as much as he could pumping his seed deep in my body as well.

I carried semen in every part of my body from five different guys. I was filthy. I was dirty. I felt so used. I felt like their whore. At the same time, it was the most erotic feelings I have ever felt. The two guys pulled out of me and walked away. The black guy pushed me up off him and onto my feet. I could feel their cum seep from my crotch and run down my legs.

I was dazed and felt drunk and high. They didn't drug me, but I felt completely dazed and disoriented and almost didn't know where I was. Mitch walked up to me snapping me from my fog as he squeezed my cheeks making me look at him.

"Now listen here girly...you done real good. You can take your car and get out of here." He said as he dangled my keys in front of my face.

"And don't think about trying to go to the cops or anything. It is your word against ours and I have a little ace in my back pocket." He pointed up to the corner of the garage at a camera with a small red light on the side.

"We have the whole thing on tape. All our fucking...and...all your cumming." He emphasized with a soft poke to my bare stomach. "There is no way you can claim we did anything you weren't willing to do. If you do anything, we are going to post this all around your school so your friends and family get to watch how much of a whore you are."

I sheepishly nodded in solemn compliance as he held my chin. Bobby opened my car door and tossed my shirt and my skirt inside.

"I'm going to keep these...to remember you by." Bobby said as he held my panties to his nose.

They didn't even give me a chance to get dressed before Bobby hit the button on the wall lifting the garage door. The sun was down and I had no idea how much time had passed. I wearily climbed into my car while still nude and started it. I wanted to get out of there. I pulled out and squealed down the street.

The first chance I got, I pulled into an empty parking lot and parked. I was in shock at what had happened. I finally came down off my high and I realized where I was and what had happened. Surprisingly, I didn't feel any regret from it. Nothing at all like that. In fact, I felt...empowered...in some weird way. I used my body and fucked my way out of a really big bill. Didn't have to pay a cent and got my car fixed for nothing but some fucking. And...it was fun for me at the same time.

Without realizing it, my hand drifted down in between my legs and I could feel the gobs of cum oozing out. I rubbed my clit a little thinking of what they did and how good it felt. I pulled my hand up and their cum stuck to my fingers.

That night, I discovered how using sex to get what I wanted wasn't that bad. It can be fun too. Ever since that day, I found new ways to use sex to get my ways. It didn't work all the time. But the more I did, the better I got. I also found ways to get better grades and raises at work. I also never had to pay for another car repair.

But those are other stories.

lambo69
lambo69
416 Followers