Learning to be Equal in Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes, that's good. You're not hurting me. Yes, fuck my ass."

The last four words became an ever-quieting mantra, in time with her labored breathing and flying pussy filled fingers. "Yes, fuck my ass." Then quieter, "Yes, fuck my ass. Yes, fuck my ass." Then a gasping whisper, "Yes, fuck my ass. Yes, fuck my ass. Yes, fuck my ass."

I began pounding into her soft cushions and knew her body had me in its control when her sphincter constricted around me. She was about to cum. Her body was naturally milking me; urging me to cum with her. She was as tight as any fist. The pulls and thrusts almost hurt. I knew I was going to ejaculate on my next push, so I pulled all the way out. The sensitive head of my dick would have to endure the trip back into her body. As the widest part of my cock's head slipped into her, I began cuming. I drove home and then sought to rip her body up with my thrusts. I was saying horrible nasty loud things to her but I couldn't make out what they were. As my third spurt washed into her, my head was spinning and I felt half my insides trying to shoot out my cock to fill her up. My cock was down to dry heaves and softening but it still did not want to come out of her. He wanted to sleep there. I lay sort of diagonally across her ass and dozed. Her body was both sucking me and trying to push me out. When she finally succeeded, we were both bathed in the cum that flowed from her gaping hole.

I maneuvered us so we were lying face-to-face, me mostly on top. I wanted to kiss her and share the afterglow. She seemed almost asleep. We had not kissed properly until now. Her lips were soft. Her mouth was sweet and her tongue was pointy. We relished in the warm touch of each other's appreciative satisfied body and half of each breath went into the other's lungs.

Sweetness' eyes opened and sparkled at me. "From now own I'm only going to call you 'Old Man,' just to make you mad. I want you to get so pissed off so you will take me home with you and make me pay again."

12