Learning to Compromise Ch. 04

Story Info
A nude horny son & a hot dominating Mom.
1.1k words
4.36
227.7k
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers

I hear my mom calling me to come down and have breakfast; I call back to her and say I'll be right down.

I just woke up so I'm going on auto-pilot and get out of bed naked and look around for something to put on.

Then it hits me, as I look down at my morning woody, oh yeah that wasn't a dream. My mom and did jerk me off! I am allowed to walk around the house naked! All I got to do is above her and help keep the place neat and tidy. I have died and gone to heaven!

I take my naked bod with my morning woody down the hall to the kitchen.

I spot my Mom fixing breakfast and talking on the phone. She's standing tall in a pair of red 'fuck me' platform mules which gives the shoe a 5 inch high heel. That creates nicely tight calf muscles on her shapely legs that are covered in red nylon stockings. Her back is too me and I see she's wearing a red lace boy short style panty. The fabric ends in the middle of each check and show she is showing off a nice amount of wide sweet ass and her 38 inch hips. Those stockings are attached by garter clips on her red snitched corset she is wearing.

As she finishes the pancakes and puts them on a plate in the oven, she turns to notice me and motions to me to come over to her as she continues to talk on the phone.

I catch a piece of the conversation – she is talking to some other woman about renting out one of the bedrooms. Fuck! With a renter I won't be able to walk around naked. She lied to me and got my hopes up that this new deal would be an ongoing thing. I'm so upset about the idea of not being able to walk around naked and go out and show off to Ms Chu the mail lady that I can't help but curse out loud.

Hearing me curse my mom swiftly turns and gives me a hard slap on my bare ass.

"I told you not to curse in my presence," she says to me as she gives my ass another swift swat.

She tells the person on the phone that she is disciplining me; I guess the listener can hear me getting spanked and my mom reprimanding me.

My mom tells me to come closer and give her a kiss, as she leans against the floor to ceiling glass window that shows the back deck and back yard. I give her a kiss on the cheek and as I do my morning wood rubs up against her bare ass. She murmurs approval and spreads her legs apart, and mutters to me "slip it between..."

Hearing that sends a jolt of sexual excitement through my body into my dick. Fuck she's telling me I can fuck her! She said she wants my dick to slip into her pussy. Thinking this I go to pull her panties aside so I can slip my dick in.

She quickly realizes what I am doing, and sharply exclaims, "No!" as her hand like a claw digs her red polished nails into me ass – really hard. "I did not say you could put it there!" She digs deep into my ass. "Slip it between and underneath. Hump me."

Oh. Still that is so fucking hot! I am all excited and all thumbs as I slip my hard on between her spread opened thighs. She closes her legs and thus surrounds my dick with the soft fullness of her thighs and her pussy barely covered by the fabric of her panties. My mom reaches around and grabs my bare ass and pulls my hips toward her and then pulls them away.

I get the idea and begin to hump my mom. My cock feels so good sliding between her flesh and getting moistened by both her sex juices and my own precum. I sort of hear more about how this lady my mom's talking to is being interviewed by my mom for some Ad my mom placed online to rent out the bedrooms.

At the moment I couldn't care less I'm just fixate on my dick that is slip sliding in and out of my mom. She keeps one hand on my ass and prods and paces me. She is using my dick and body like a flesh and blood dildo to Jill herself.

My dick was already so hard and hot to begin with and now this feeling of her wet pussy and smooth sex slicked thighs to rub against and be surround by. Oh fuck this is so sweet.

My mom must think so also causes her nails are digging deeper into me, drawing a bit of blood, as she pushes and pulls me – her flesh dildo.

I can feel my dick throb and my hips and stomach shudder with intense waves of pleasure even as I can feel her hips start to thrust back and forth. The now swollen head presses up against the cool glass of the window pane and I thrust in and out of my Mom. The glass gets smeared by the gushing of precum I am releasing.

Faster and faster my Moms hips thrust into mine, our breath's are labored and we are both losing it as my Mom can barely continue a coherent conversation with the person on the phone.

"Oh fuck," I gasp as I begin to cum. My mom digs her nails deeper into my bare ass out of disapproval at my curses and the passion over whelming her. I keep saying 'fuck, fuck" over and over as I spurt out cum that splatters against the glass, her thighs, the bottom of her soaked panties, oh Fuck, my hips shudder, my legs shudder, of fuck, as more cum spurts out, of fuck, I keep cumming, coating us with my copious flood of cum. I can feel her body pressed and holding tightly onto me – quiver with pleasure also. She is also in the throws of orgasms, waves of them. Her cunt is flooding my dick with her juices as well. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuuuuuuuck!!!

We both quake together in a final upheaval of sex.

I'm exhausted. And my mom feebly ends the phone call. She slowly, deliberately pulls away from me as she pushed me away. We are a mess of cum and pussy juice and so is the window.

"You'll have to clean up that mess on the window," She hoarsely whispers, "After you eat your breakfast.

tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers