Learning to Fly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I doubled up, laughing. Laughed so much that my jaw ached.

Rape. The image of the little punk....

She started chortling, too. When we caught our breaths, we stared at each other for another long minute.

I threw in the towel. I pulled Dove over for a long, slow, sensual kiss and for the first time declared my love.

She didn't give a clear answer but pressed for another kiss; that was enough for me that day.

Soon, I felt her shudder as my fingers toyed with the sides of her breasts. I took my time with her creamy, smooth undersides. I traced the faint blue veins that led up to pink nipples. I circled her buds, barely covered by cream-colored lace. I drew circles of air until she begged, calling my name.

Then I slid some digits into her balcony demibra and feathered her nipples with work-hardened fingers.

"Look at me, Baby."

When she didn't immediately open her eyes, I stilled the two fingers. She came back from some secret place and focused on me. She blushed and ducked her head.

"Look at me."

My whisper reached her. She let me feast on her face, training all the passion of her eyes on me.

"Please..."

"Please, what?"

"Touch me... please."

I smiled and resumed teasing with an even lighter touch. The sound of her rasp fired me up. I took out my hands.

She moaned in protest. "No! Please, King!"

I began to squeeze her breast against the lace. I rolled my tongue around one orb and then another, laving, flicking and then gently biting the tips.

Dove keened. She arched to bring me closer. I brought one nipple into my mouth and sucked, softly first and then harder and even harder.

The lace offered little protection. It was also all wet. I knew the suction would mark by the morrow. Dove just moaned, yes and yes and yes... and begged every time I paused for breath.

I caught the other nub between thumb and forefinger, rubbing it like a coin you fondle for luck. The friction from the lace heightened the sensations. I slowly increased the pressure and began twisting....

Dove had brought a hand to her mouth. She bit down to muffle her sounds. I pulled took it off and urged her to tell me how she liked being touched here, or here, or here? Did she like some more?

Yes, she gasped. Again and again, she said yes. Her voice was hoarse from the screams left unleashed. The last "yes" ended in a full groan as I clamped both nipples between my fingers and bit her neck.

It was an undulating sound, rising and falling as I toyed with her breasts and found other sensitive spots on her ears, her nape, shoulders and armpits.

I drew Dover down on my lap.

"I want to look at you. Keep still. Keep quiet. Just let me see your face."

Dove's hands gripped my thighs as I slid down her blue tank and opened the bra's front hook. My tongue began another slow dance. Her fingers scratched at me when I bit one nipple then licked around it, then suckled.

She bit her lower lip to stifle cries. Sweat drops showed the effort it cost her to stay still. But she did as I ordered. She gave me freedom to roam across her body. She tensed her thighs. I could see the effort not to jump and then to grind against the hand that cupped her cunt.

The feel of very wet panties made me rougher. My other hand pulled and twisted her nipples. She let me, quiet even as she panted in pleasure.

Wet! I exulted. Wet. Very wet.

"Wet them some more for me, Baby. Show me you want it."

I rubbed harder as I urged her on. I drew a whole breast, a pert B apple, and as my mouth clamped on firm flesh, I felt her spurt. She gushed on her white jersey skirt.

She just didn't trickle. She gushed and it spurred me on. I rubbed harder, withdrawing now and then and landing back. I heard myself grunting, urging her on, wanting to feel her spurt with helpless need.

Her eyes were glazed, her mouth open in a silent scream when I broke off and opened my pants.

Dove sprawled on the stone step, eyes closed, breath harsh and ragged, thighs still wide open for me. I kneeled before her and kissed her hard then raised her chin.

"You are beautiful," I whispered.

She licked her lips and looked down. I forced her chin up.

"Do you know what a submissive is?"

Dove blushed and I knew she had read Stella. But I wanted to hear it from her.

"One who gives up fully to what her Master wants," said my trembling lover.

I waited.

"Pls, King, own me. Please." Incredibly, Dove's eyes started tearing. I drank the salty trickle. It felt like... communion.

I knew I was lost. I could no longer rebuff Dove nor did I want to. I just had to balance sexual domination with allowing her autonomy in all other aspects of her life.

I pushed just one last time, gesturing for Dove to draw her skirt up and spread her thighs farther. She did, though she looked at my shoulders rather than at my eyes. Her mouth was open. She looked hungry, wanton.

I started rubbing again, ordering Dove to gush as much as she could, to gift me with her juices, to prove she really wanted my ownership.

I rubbed, she gushed. I rubbed and she rubbed back. She squirted, spurted, flew like a river, silent but all giving, arching back to give me more access to her cunt.

I drew back and gave the final test of the day. I slid my hand beneath her panty. She was so slick I could slide a finger deep until my palm lay against her clit.

I massaged her and then slid in and out, rubbing my palm every time against her sensitive button. Her tongue stuck out between her teeth. I held my finger still and just rotated my palm left and right. Her muscles grip me. She was so, so tight. And so strong inside.

I licked her nipple again.

"Cum on me. Make love to my hand."

I bit down hard and suckled with so much force I knew she would be marked for days.

Dove held on tight, licking my skin and then stifling her sobs on my shoulder as she ground and bucked against my hand. She moved upwards, downwards, sideways, riding my hand hard as she came again and again and again.

At the end, she almost ejected my finger with her pulsing. She bit my neck to mask her screams.

I ripped open my fly buttons and dragged Dove's hand to my cock. She gasped at my size and heat. I led her hand up and down, squeezing and rubbing until I shot up hot cream.

When I got some breath back, I reached over to a faucet. I washed my hands then Dove's. I wet a handkerchief to wipe of the remnants of juices on her thighs. Her skirt was soaked. I took off her panties and she made no complaint.

I kissed and sucked at wet nylon, watching Dove's eyes widen.

"I'm keeping this," I told my lover. And then I brought her home, safe against my chest, to snuggle at the calm that followed our storm.

(To be continued)

12