Learning to Let Go Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the fuck off me, Nikki, get off. Get the fuck off!" She didn't move.

"That's right, you sit there and bitch. You're still hard aren't you? I can crush your balls and you still stay hard, you fucking nasty cunt." She stood up and I saw she was right. Damn it, why did I fucking like this? I was as stiff as when we had first started and as the throb of pain in my balls subsided, so the dull ache of needing relief return to me. My cock glistened wetly, Nikki's cream collecting at the bottom of my shaft, and the sight of it made me groan with lust.

Nikki was looking me over with an unreadable expression as she waited for her breath to even out. I watched her hands caress over her own body and wished they were on my skin. She looked down at her hands that had found their way to her pussy and were stroking back and forth between her legs. She looked sharply up and me and then strode forward.

"Lick them clean, Yoshi. This time do a better job or so help me I'll fuck your throat with my hand til you puke." I was eager by then; I wanted to please Nikki and then maybe, if I was good she'd do something nice to me. Maybe it'd hurt a little but that was better than just being left. You like it when she hurts you anyway, you prick my mind shouted at me will you get a hold of yourself? But as I was licking Nikki's cum from her fingers all I could think of was that I didn't care. I didn't care so long as I felt good. Sucking her fingers was sexy, and I was getting off on the fact she was making me do it. "Good boy, that's much better. So much better. You're really trying now aren't you?" I just nodded and murmured my ascent around her fingers. I kept trying to lift my own hands up to pull her fingers deeper into my mouth like last time so that I could do a better job at that as well; but of course they were strapped down.

Nikki smiled down at me, and I have to admit I felt proud of myself. She started to stroke my cock in a normal way, a way I could understand, and that quickened my breathing.

"Good things come to those who wait." She said. "Maybe we can get you to cum now, Yoshi? What do you say?"

"Yes."

"Yes, please?"

"Yes please, Nikki." She dropped between my legs again and took me deep in her mouth, sucking my cock hard, making me moan loudly. My body was exhausted and I could barely move my hips at all, but my cock was a different matter; it throbbed and pulsed almost constantly from the attention of Nikki's mouth. She pushed me all the way into the back of her throat and sticking her tongue out, started to lick my sensitive balls. I could feel how much I needed to cum, but this time I wouldn't say anything, I wouldn't let Nikki realize until it was too late. She'd promised me she'd let me cum twice before and had robbed the orgasm from me somehow. This time I would take no chances; she'd given permission and that was good enough for me.

Unfortunately, either Nikki was wise to this or maybe it was pure coincidence, but she stopped deep throating me and starting to lick her tongue across the head which was so engorged by now it hurt.

"I'm going to make you really explode this time Yoshi. This time you're gonna pump your cum everywhere." I just looked at her dubiously.

"Ok, Nikki." She put on a mock sad face.

"Aww you don't believe me do you?"

"You've said it before and you didn't let me." I wished I'd kept my mouth shut.

"But this time it's different; I've had my fun haven't I? I came on this nice fat cock of yours." She licked it several times. "I can still taste myself on you. Mm, but you really do taste amazing." I shrugged but secretly I was getting closer and closer to cumming. "Aww Yoshi, don't be like that. This time you'll cum I promise." I wasn't sure.

"Ok."

"You don't seem convinced but, you know what? Fuck you." She walked away from me and I lost sight of her. I could hear a drawer slide out and her rummaging around in it before she came back. She was holding lube.

"Oh Jesus Christ" I whispered.

"That's right; I'm really going to fuck you Yoshi."

"But... you can't." Nikki laughed.

"Come on... you're not that naive Yoshi." She flipped the cap up on the lube and took her place before me again. "Are you going to be a good boy about this?"

I admit I felt panicked. Keeping quiet had only dropped me further in the shit and I felt a total fool for it. Nikki was wasting no time squirting lube into my arse and I could feel her fingertip gently probing and massaging its way in while she stroked my cock almost lovingly with the other hand. I was so turned on by this; it was absolutely at the limit of what I was prepared to do. Ok, so I didn't have a good reason for thinking myself immune from getting fingered in the arse; I didn't think it was gay, or just for girls. I'd just never had someone do it - or even want to do it. Yeah, but you've fucking thought about it enough times while you jerked off my traitorous mind threw back at me. My cock also seemed to like the idea and was quivering with excitement at the proposition.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I mumbled.

"He won't help you, Yoshi." She was smiling but the joke just bounced off my concern. Her hand was squeezing my cock and then she started to lick and kiss it, sucking it into her mouth before reverting back to long lapping strokes of her tongue. She was rubbing my cock all over her face now and the view was astonishing; her mouth sucking on the side of the shaft, baring her teeth as she bit down a little, making the fear flare up in me all over again, before taking me back into her mouth and pumping me with it. She lifted her head and looked deep into my eyes.

"We're gonna do this Yoshi. You're either going to help me or you're going home with this hard on." And she smacked the head with her hand which felt equally good and bad at the same time. "What's it to be?"

"Nikki... I..."

"It's either yes or abort. Take your pick." Fuck. Fucking fuck.

"Yes."

"Good boy" What are you doing? Flashed across my mind's eye. Nikki was undoing the straps at my feet. She was letting me go? That was just a test? "Lift your legs up Yoshi; I want better access to your virgin hole. It is, isn't it? No one's ever been inside you before?"

"No." I choked out embarrassed. Holy shit what am I doing? She helped me to raise my legs as my abs were shot. You're lifting your fucking legs? You're really fucking doing this??

"Oh goody! What a total fucking treat!" I couldn't look. I was too disgusted by myself to; legs up in the air like a girl about to get it. I was about to be violated? It wasn't like that but somehow I wanted it to be; somehow I wanted to have the decision taken from me, for her to just do it; do me however she wanted. I'd heard about this, fucking hell I'd done it to a handful of girls with mixed results; but that was fine, doing it to them was fine - I was the fucking "doer" which somehow made everything right and proper. Being the "taker"... Did you really think this through when you signed up?

It was too late now; I was all but on my back, calves resting on top of my arms which were strapped down. I felt Nikki's hand pull my ball sack out of the way and the only thing between her and my arsehole was clean air. Fuckinghellfuckinghellfuckinghell. She probed gently, taking her time but it was still freaking me out. Ever so slowly she pushed her finger up to the first knuckle.

"Good boy Yoshi... Relax; you'll love it I promise." Haven't I said those same fucking words to girls? The only credit I will give myself is that I did my best to relax - but only because I knew it'd hurt a whole lot less. What a fucking chicken? You really are turning into a bitch here. Nikki felt my sphincter give and her finger slipped up to her biggest knuckle. I couldn't understand how the fuck her finger seemed so damn huge. Felt like it was going split me in half and I had the widest bit still to go. Fuck. My imagination was working at a faster rate than even my heart; throwing all sorts of crazy ideas around like my arsehole would actually split. Abort! Abort! Abort! What the fuck is wrong with you? Say it!

She grasped my cock which was as hard as it'd ever been in my life, and pulled it towards her; the angle totally unnatural but felt so unbelievably good and I let out a long groan. At the same time, in what must've been a well-practiced movement, Nikki pushed her finger all the way into me.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." My eyes were tightly shut and it was as if the only things that existed to me were my arse and cock.

"...ok Yoshi?"

"It's so fucking good... so... so... so" Nikki pumped my cock gently and I was lost, totally lost. I have no idea how much time passed like that - probably only a few minutes - but to me it felt endless. She started to work her finger fractionally in and out, and I couldn't believe how that sensation seemed to magnify itself a thousand fold. I'd experienced nothing like it as she slipped that large knuckle out of me and then pressed it back in again. I was in ecstasy. I could hear Nikki encouraging me but to be honest I was so far inside myself I wasn't listening properly.

"...it harder Yoshi?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes."

The pace was faster and was starting to reverberate through my body, and I was moaning and moaning. I felt Nikki's mouth envelop my throbbing cock and timed the rhythm with her finger so while I would be deep in her, she would be deep in me, and the concept of how fucking dirty it was started to make me shudder. I was going to cum and I prayed, really fucking prayed, that she'd let me this time. I didn't know what I'd do if she pulled off again.

Then I felt her press inside me differently and stroke over a spot that part of my brain identified as my prostrate. It sent my body into overload and I started to shake uncontrollably. Fuck fuck fuck I didn't know what to do; I was going to cum but I had no ability to alter the stimulation and in some fucking strange way I couldn't tell if I was cumming or if it was still building. My arse was clamping down on Nikki's finger to the point I don't think she could move it - but it didn't matter because it was on the spot, right exactly on the spot that was blowing my mind apart.

Her mouth left my cock and I felt her hand jacking me really hard and fast and I had this scream that was boiling up inside of me that rattled out of my throat with a volume that sounded insanely loud. I couldn't hold it in; couldn't hold anything in, and felt the first pump along my cock and felt the pressure behind it as the first small spurt of cum dropped onto my stomach. It was shortly followed by a gush of semen that went all the way up to my chin. I opened my eyes briefly then, gasping for air, but the world closed in as lights danced in front of my eyes.

I passed out.

Continues in Part 8.

12