Learning to Love Showers Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason and the girls continue adventure and a surprising twist.
7.2k words
4.4
51.4k
28
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multiple part story so it will make more sense if you read part one first, which will fill you in on the background and descriptions of Jason, Lisa and Jenna. To make the story more interesting I have introduced additional characters. The back story of the different characters allows for more detail. Therefore, although this story will be primarily about the erotic adventures of these three main characters, it will take side trips to other characters to add variety to they mix. But no matter what, you can be sure it will always focus on major sex scenes.

*****

As I said, Lisa is my step-sister. We aren't blood related. John, is my dad and Lisa's step-dad. Vera, is my step-mom and Lisa's mom. So that is why there is only a few months difference in our age.

Both my mom and Lisa's dad died when we were young. He was an Air Force pilot and was killed in a military accident while testing a new aircraft. She never recovered from a difficult pregnancy and delivery and died shortly after I was born.

Dad owns a real estate office and Vera started working there only a few months after they had both lost their spouses and were married less than six months later. It's really quite a story, which I will get to a little later.

So neither Lisa or I remember anything different as far as our parents are concerned and although we aren't blood related, we consider ourselves to be brother and sister rather than step-brother and step-sister.

Marriage has worn well on our parents. They have been married for more than seventeen years and still act like newlyweds. So it wasn't surprising to find them embracing and smooching like two love-sick teenagers in the restaurant when we got there. (There's a certain irony in that.)

Sometimes it is a little embarrassing to see them hold hands and make out with each other in public, but after the last few hours I understand exactly how they feel. It was all I could do to stop from putting my arms around Lisa and Jenna and giving a kiss on the cheek, but being dressed nice and well groomed was enough of a shock for my mother. I didn't want to overdo it.

Until today I lusted after Lisa and Jenna, but now I felt like I was beginning to understand what love is and I had this great desire to protect them. Of course, I'm a teenage guy so naturally I had sex on the brain and that was my first priority, but I was getting a new perspective on relationships.

Then Dad, who had been preoccupied with something behind Mom's ear, looked up and greeted us in his naturally commanding voice that boomed out over all the noise in the restaurant. "Well, Jason, what a pleasant surprise to see you dressed so nicely for a change. Is this something permanent or just a one time thing," he joshed.

Then he added with a broad smile while rising from his seat and bowing as though welcoming royalty, "Ladies! Its always a pleasure to see my lovely daughter and the equally lovely Jenna."

Although Lisa and Jenna were used to being the center of attraction, both girls actually blushed a little at Dad's ceremonial greeting, while every eye in the room turned to see the object of his attention. Dad is a salesman and is naturally outgoing and his enthusiasm is compelling and contagious.

"Lisa finally helped me to see the light as to why cleaning up my act was to my advantage and Jenna helped too," I responded as I winked at Lisa and she smirked back at me. Then knowing that Mom is better then the CIA at extracting information from reluctant witnesses, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Warning me with a low "ssss" sound not to say anything more before we were grilled on what magic the girls had used to transform my grooming habits in one afternoon.

Jenna saved the day as she quickly changed the object of attention from me to our mother. "Speaking of nice clothes, what a beautiful dress Mrs. Carter! Is it new?"

"Don't get my wife started talking about clothing," Dad groaned as we all sat down. "We'll be here all night. Let's order I'm famished."

The rest of the mealtime was uneventful except for one little thing. Both Jenna and Lisa decided it would be great fun to manhandle my genitals under the table.

Jenna was seated across from me and kept running her bare foot up my leg and into my crotch where she would wiggle her toes on my junk, which responded in a normal way. What would your prick do if a gorgeous girl looking right at you decided to play footsie with your manhood? Exactly! That's what mine did too.

Once Lisa, whom was seated to my left, noticed the action that was going on with Jenna's foot and my dick she decided to join in the "fun". She slowly and as unobtrusively as possible moved her hand under the table and grabbed my already stimulated cock and rubbed her hand up and down the entire length. Not once! Not twice! Continuously!

When she got to that fold of skin underneath the helmet, she would tickle it with her fingers causing my cock to twitch. This overt action from the person whom was afraid I might say too much to our parents about how we spent our afternoon. If only they knew what was going on under the table.

Jenna wasn't aware of what was causing the movement of my erection, but she could feel it with her toes and she fought mightily to hold in the little giggles that kept trying to emerge to an audible level. Fortunately, Mom and Dad had drifted back to only having eyes for each other or so I thought.

Even so, I couldn't move around too much without raising questions so I just sat there and tried to think of something, like math homework. Unfortunately, the harder I tried the more I kept thinking about our afternoon in the shower.

I was at point in sexual stimulation where I was unsure of what I wanted, release or subsidence. When sexually excited you naturally want to experience orgasm. That is the primary reason you engage in it. But, I wasn't so sure I wanted to deal with the result of that consummation.

Meanwhile, the girls were having a great time watching the impact of their ministrations on me. They were giving each other knowing looks to see how far they could take. I don't know if they actually thought I would cum, but they were enjoying themselves so much neither made a move to stop.

You would think that with the presence of so many people in the restaurant and my own parents sitting at the same table, there would be no way I would actually cum. That's like jerking off in public, but I was rapidly reaching that point of no return.

"Justin! Is something wrong? You look like you are in pain," my mother voiced her concern in the way that only mothers can do.

"I'm fine," I lied. "My shoes are a little tight. That's all." This distraction from my mother came a few seconds too late to suppress the roiling in my testes and with that there was an explosion in my pants as I grunted my relief.

"There I slipped my shoe off. I feel much better now," I said with a sigh as I quickly dislodged one of my dockers to try to cover up the reason for my agitation and sudden relief.

Fortunately both Mom and Dad were looking at me so they failed to notice the "shit-eating" grins on Lisa and Jenna's faces, which they quickly covered with their hands.

I don't know if you've ever cum in your pants, but it creates a gooey mess and as it dries everything starts to stick together. As the meal progressed the discomfort kept getting worse. I looked forward to getting home and shedding my messy clothes. Perhaps another shower with the girls would help I daydreamed, but of course with Mom and Dad home that was unlikely.

However, by the time the meal was over, it had dried to the point where I had all but forgotten the "accident" the girls had caused. That is why, when we stood up to leave, I neglected to cover myself or at least turn my back to my mother, who doesn't miss a thing.

She gave a disappointed look at my crotch, which by that time was a large dark colored spot with white dried patches. "Oh, Jason. You looked so nice when you came in the restaurant tonight I was hoping you could get through the meal without making a mess," she lamented.

With that two young females were seen racing for the front door giggling like only girls can do. (Did I say the meal was uneventful?)

We dropped Jenna off at her house to pick up some things. Lisa had asked if she could sleep over since tomorrow was Saturday. She said she would only be a few minutes and be over shortly to sing Happy Birthday and have some cake.

It was almost 9:30 by the time we parked our car and got into the house. Since Mom had gotten home a few minutes before Lisa and I, she already had the cake out and was lighting the candles. Lisa bounded up the stairs calling back down that she would only be a few minutes.

If I had been smart, I would have done likewise to change out of my pants. However, my mind was already dreaming about later when Mom and Dad were out of the way.

Mom finished with the candles and immediately came over to me and bent down to take a better look at my pants. (Did I tell you that she doesn't miss a thing?)

"If I didn't know better..." then she broke off her sentence. "No! It couldn't be," she continued. "If I didn't know better, I would swear that looks like dried semen," she informed me teasingly and gave me a little wink. "But it wasn't there when you came into the restaurant, so it can't be," she reasoned as if she were trying to convince herself.

"I must have dropped some Alfredo Sauce on it."

"But you had steak tonight."

"Well, Jenna wanted me to try some of her Italian dish, but as you know I'm not real big on Alfredo Sauce so I tried to take a taste without getting too much sauce. Some must have fallen off the fork," I explained weakly.

"Jenna was sitting across from you. How could that be the case?" Once again Mom was right on the ball.

"Well I took the fork from her because I couldn't reach it with my mouth," I countered. Trying to stay ahead of Mom was taxing my brain.

"Well however it happened, don't forget to put those pants in the wash. If I know you, you would wear them again looking a mess."

Fortunately there was a knock on the door and I ran to answer it. I flipped on the switch for the outside light and opened the door. Jenna stood there looking like a beautiful angel of mercy, which quickly turned into a devilish grin when she saw me.

"Good! I was hoping you would answer the door." She dropped the little overnight bag she was carrying and handed me a birthday card. "Here I forgot to give you this earlier." Then she reached inside the door, switched off the light, grabbed my arm, pulled me out onto the portico and planted a big kiss on my lips. Almost immediately her tongue was in my mouth and her hand was cradling my balls.

"I also forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday earlier," she panted in my ear.

"Maybe with words," I managed to croak, "but you sure did with actions!"

Boy, give a girl one good orgasm and she cant keep her hands off you, I mused dreamily as Jenna sent currents of electric shock waves coursing through my entire body that all ended up in that region between my legs with the expected result.

This momentary lapse caused me to forgot the tenuous situation of my Mom lurking less than twenty feet away and I responded by massaging Jenna's out-thrust breasts. (Did I say already never miss an opportunity?)

I reluctantly broke off contact with her fun-bags after several seconds of pleasure as my brain somehow began to refocus. Between gasping breaths I admonished her, "Not now! I just had a close call with my Mom over this dried stain on my pants. In another minute I'll have a fresh wet one."

Jenna giggled and replied in a babyish voice, "Doesn't little Jason like cumming in his drawers for me?" Then she brightened as though she had a great idea, "Want to see my tits?" Normally I would have thought it was a fabulous idea, but before I could say a word she pulled down the top of her dress. Again, No bra! This girl didn't waste time with any extra accouterments.

Her two luscious orbs of flesh literally popped out with an audible sound which didn't help my rapidly heightening state of lust. In the dimmed light from the foyer they looked like two snow covered hills with dark pointed peaks that appeared to be growing. Her nipples were calling out to my mouth to suckle them and it was all I could do to stop this call of duty.

"You're killing me here Jenna," I groaned. "I love looking at your breasts, but my Mom is in the dining room and she already, jokingly I hope, referred to this stain on my crotch as looking suspiciously like dried semen. "I want to fool around just as much as you do, but we can't do it now," I scolded.

"Oh, all right stud," (That was a name no one would have labeled me with before today. I like it!) she answered with a little false irritation. She than gave me a coquettish look, but her words were straight to the point. "But I want that big dick of yours in my pussy tonight," she forthrightly declared.

Ya gotta love a girl that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to come right out and say it. All in all she let me know that she wasn't going to let "hell or high water" come between our fucking tonight. What a birthday this is turning out to be. Hard to believe only a few hours ago I was lamenting over it.

"Jason! Is that Jenna? What's taking so long? I want to get this party started. The candles are starting to get down to the end," Mom called out with a slight sound of annoyance in her voice.

"Be right there Mom. Jenna was just wishing me a Happy Birthday," I retorted as I took a quick feel of Jenna's generous endowments before she could stuff them back in her bodice. (As I keep reminding everyone, never let an opportunity go to waste.)

"We'll screw later," I promised. "I want to fuck your brains out," I growled.

"Oh Jason! You say the sweetest things to me," she batted her eyes seductively at me.

"How can a girl ever resist such beautiful blandishments," she joked.

"Pull your dress up and get inside," I commanded. In complying she turned her back to me and bent over at the waist. Arching her back in an exaggerated pose she bent to pick up her bag. Again I groaned at the target she presented as her short skirt rode up enough to display her thong and otherwise naked behind. They were like two round delicious melons begging to be squeezed. I couldn't resist grabbing them with both hands and then running my finger down her crack to her damp panties.

I pushed one finger into her glory hole through the material. It didn't go in far, but it was instantly rewarded with several drops of pre-cum, which I hungrily licked off my finger savoring her exquisite feminine nectar.

Jenna squealed with delight. "Does my cute little ass give you naughty ideas," she smirked. "Would you like me to pull down my panties so you can do me with your big cock," she begged?

"Sorry! I got carried away," I gulped. "We really need to get inside before my mother comes out here. But as she pushed past me to go inside I couldn't stop my hand, which seemed to have developed a mind of its own, from giving her beautiful bum a sharp swat that was a lot louder than I anticipated,

"You certainly know how to make a girl feel loved," she cooed as she rubbed the spot I had smacked on her lovely rear and wiggled it seductively for my benefit.

"Jason, what was that noise? Are you two ever coming in here," Mom ordered.

"Were coming. (Boy were we ever!) The mosquitoes are getting bigger every year," I yelled back trying to provide a plausible explanation for the loud slap as we entered the house.

"So Jenna," Mom began with a suspicious tone. "Your face looks flushed. Are you feeling all right?"

"Yes. I'm fine Mrs, Carter. It must be from all the rushing around at home and then running over here so I wouldn't be holding everyone up," she replied with a slightly guilty look that I hoped Mom wouldn't notice.

"And Jason, what's your excuse? You look every bit like "the cat that ate the canary", Mom turned and began targeting me with her grilling techniques.

"Its just the excitement of my birthday and anticipation of our little party. That's all," I answered somewhat unconvincingly even in my estimation.

"You know what I think," she continued. "I think you two are up to something."

I gulped. I was sure the jig was up. Mom wins again. I had all but convinced myself she knew everything. I glanced at Jenna and her usual self-assured aura seemed to be crumbling.

Then somehow once again my fogged up brain answered my desperate call, "Your right," I blurted out. "Its a surprise for for Lisa" I stumbled lamely trying to end the interrogation. Knowing Mom she would have asked the next logical question if my darling sister hadn't rescued the day.

"Did I hear my name mentioned," Lisa asked as she floated into the room? Somehow Lisa always seems to float while the rest of us mere mortals have to walk. "Something about a surprise," she asked innocently?

" Ah, I was just wondering where you had wandered off to," Mom quickly changed the direction of the conversation, but she gave Jenna and me a knowing nod.

Then Dad came in the back door from doing whatever had to be done outside. Taking out the trash, walking the dog, which we don't have, or any other little chore that homeowners busy themselves with.

"Lets get this party started," he called out cheerily and everyone started talking at once so that the five of us were instantly making as much noise as though it was a big crowd.

As I said before, even after seventeen years of marriage Mom and Dad were like newlyweds and so about an hour later they began their little love dance in which they can't seem to keep their hands off each other. They excused themselves saying it had been a long day and literally skipped off to bed. Leaving the three of us to try and figure out how to entertain ourselves.

Ha ha!

Vera quickly stripped off her clothes , which was both exciting and disappointing to John. Exciting because he never tired of the beauty of her nakedness and the impact it had on his groin. Disappointing because he enjoyed slowly disrobing her himself so he could lovingly worship each part of her body with its innate eroticism. Vera knew how to play the part of the coquette to perfection, but as far as John was concerned her naked body spoke for itself.

"You know John, I hate to say it, but I think something is going on between Jason and Jenna," Vera informed him as she shimmied into his favorite filmy negligee that actually made her look sexier.

"They were outside for several minutes before the party and when they finally came in they both were flushed with that look of sexual arousal." Then smiling devilishly she continued, "like the one that you have on your face. Does someone think he's going to get laid tonight," she giggled.

"That stain on Jason's pants really looks like semen and although you may not have noticed since you were preoccupied with playing with my pussy under the table, there seemed to be strange goings on at the other end between them and I might add that Lisa looked like she was also a part of their little party.

"I'm pretty sure she has been sexually active in the past few months as evidence from some of the stains on her underwear that she put in the wash. I confronted her about it and she was embarrassed, but claimed she had been masturbating.

"We have had the talk about dicks and pussies and she has been on birth control since she was 13 to help regulate her cycle, so I don't think there will be any problem in that regard.

It never ceased to amaze John how Vera actually got upset with the use of foul language in business and social settings and then talked like a slut when it was just the two of them and sex was in the offing. She loved to talk dirty and it turned her on when he did too.

12