Learning to Pee Ch. 01

Story Info
I've got to learn to piss on command... this is my journey.
1k words
4.21
97.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Standing naked in front of the full length mirror, I pulled the white diaper up around my hips. I got the small size, but it was still too big so I pulled the tabs tight across my belly. The pressure on my full bladder felt incredible. I couldn't wait to start my adventure.

But let me back up a little. I have been vaguely interested in diaper play and peeing for a couple of years now. I was too shy to talk about it, but recently it has become apparent that my fiance is way turned on by piss play and his excitement has given me the open door I was looking for. Unfortunately, my Catholic upbringing leaves me with a fair amount of guilt regarding any sort of kinky play and it has been difficult for me to pee on command when he wants me to. Our wedding is coming up and, as part of his present, I decided to train myself to do something about it.

Which brings me to this afternoon. I chose Depends extra protection from the store and brought them home as fast as I could. Before I tried them on, I jumped in the shower to shave off all of my pubic hair. My fiance hasn't mentioned diapers yet and I don't want him to know about this exploration quite yet. Pussy clean, I dried myself off and admired my body in the bedroom mirror. I am about 5'5", 130lbs with blonde hair and green eyes. I think I'm pretty plain to look at, but my "girl next door" appearance often draws me a lot of attention. I removed the diaper from the bag and pulled it up around my hips. It didn't fit as tight as I wanted it to, so I experimented with pulling the tabs across my lower belly. Like I said before, the pressure felt good. I planned to go out in public but didn't want my diaper wearing to be widely known, so I pulled on a pair of panties over the white fabric. Over that went a baggy pair of jeans and a tight belt. I pulled it tight across my bladder and shivered at the feeling. Then I slipped into a white cami (tucked in, of course, to hide the top of the diaper) with a blue tank top over it. Flip flops completed the outfit and I was ready to go.

I was still a little paranoid (I had been holding it all day) so I let a little piss loose in the toilet. Just enough to take some pressure off. I almost orgasmed as the hot liquid tickled my lips. Then I was out the door. My first stop was the gas station. The sound of the rushing fluid was all I needed and I leaned forward towards my car. To the man standing next to me, I looked like I was cleaning the windshield, but the extra pressure was all I needed. I felt the urine leave my pussy and felt a warm spot spread in the crotch of the diaper. Fearing a leak, I stopped after a few seconds, finished filling up, and parked my car.

The next stop was the local supermarket. I found a quiet corner of the book section, put my hands on my hips, and squeezed some more piss out. The warm spot got bigger and my diaper got heaver. Could I walk and pee at the same time? Yes. I started standing still and made it down the whole aisle as the golden liquid flowed out. My jeans were getting tighter now and as I walked, they pressed the diaper into my swollen clit. I almost came right there.

For my next experiment, I tried starting while I was walking. This proved to be more difficult and it took me all the way through housewares, garden, and auto before I started. This time, I pissed my way down two aisles and past three people who had no idea what was going on. Surreptitiously, I felt my ass cheeks. No wet spots yet. In a state of near orgasm, I crouched down in the aisle and felt the hot diaper press against my pussy. The guy next to me looked over as I shifted my weight from foot to foot, so the seam of my jeans rubbed my clit. I'm not sure if he knew what was going on, but I stood up, smiled at him and continued on my way. I didn't want to come just yet.

I got back in my car and peed a little more. My bladder still felt full and my swollen clit was hot and throbbing. In the drive through (where I ordered an extra large Diet Coke) I let more flow. Not worrying about the larger cars around me, I put my hand between my legs and shifted around again. It was impossible to put enough pressure on my clit to come in the car, but I tried anyway, as more piss flowed into the diaper. It really was holding up remarkably well.

Back at home, I stood again in front of the full length mirror. It's time to see what this baby can do. I put my back to the mirror and leaned over forwards, so I could look at my ass through my legs. It was all I needed. I let loose another stream, harder and faster than any so far. The sensation was different this time. The liquid already in the diaper spread towards the front and the back and the new hot piss took its place against my crotch. Soon, the diaper had enough and dark piss spots started spreading across my jeans. A few drips landed on the carpet, so I put a few sweatshirts underneath in case I made a mess. The piss continued, only leaking through one side and running down my leg. Finally I was finished, and I stood up to see the damage.

From there, I walked into my office where I sit now in my heavy diaper. My clit still aches as I write this so I am going to take a break to finish myself off....