Learning To Serve

Story Info
Nun learns the true meaning of serving.
824 words
2.71
40.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there thinking of the years training to serve people. Even the earliest memory you have is to serve your parents. When you entered the convent learning to serve as a Nun you felt at home, but something always seem to be missing as if there was more. You spent your life serving others to find what was missing.

Then one day a few months ago you went to the veterans' hospital to serve the sick. When you saw him in bed hanging on for life that was close to leaving him you walked up to him feeling you could help with comfort and prayer.

Looking down at him seeing the battle going on for life and death you since something you can not explain. Your training said you kneel and pray for this trouble soul and try to comfort him. But you felt something inside of you not to just go though the procedures of duties. Yes you knelt at the bedside and took his hand in yours to pray, but when you began you feeling your soul pour out and hunger for life, as if praying to God saying please take my life if you would just let this Man live for I would give everything I have for him.

The next several weeks you wouldn't leave this man's side as you did everything to serve and make him comfortable. You felt yourself become weak watching strength return life to this man.

One day kneeling in prayer for that was all the strength you had left to do, feeling you have failed and he was going to die as the last of your strength leaves you.

That is when you feel the hand close around yours and you open your eyes to see him looking down at you. There is no confusion in his eyes and his voice strengthens you as he says you have served your Master well. Confusion comes into you and he explains what has happened over the last several weeks.

You're so weak you can not think straight when He stands telling you to prove it look inside of yourself how weak you have become serving me.

You do as he tells you finding you have nothing left for you have given all to this man. Looking deep into your eyes he tells you now come kneel at my feet and with more confusion you comply. When you kneel at his feet in submission you feel you're strength return, but wait it isn't yours it feels as if it is coming from this man filling you. Even more confused you hear him tell you that the first day you prayed for your life to be taken so I may live. Well that is what happened for I was dead and you gave me your life to replace it.

You feared for now that this man has been returned life yours will pass away and you don't want to leave him. He must of heard your fearful prayer for he answered do not be afraid for yes you have given your life for another and your reward will be your hearts desire for in giving your life totally you have learned to fully serve. I will teach and train you exactly what servitude is and it will be painful at times, but in that pain your will learn pleasure beyond beliefs that will please me, for when the day comes and you kneel before this world receiving the collar completing our union you will call me Master for eternality.

Standing there before the world as the Nuns robe is removed from you showing the world the marks of training to please this Man, as you kneel at his feet feeling the life from him fill you completely as he reaches down and places the most beautiful collar on your neck and the robe is burned in the fire. He says to you from this day you do not need a Nuns robe to prove to the world of your servitude this collar and marks will be the only sign they will need. You look up into his face with tears saying yes Master for I have given you my life.

Turning to kneel at his side showing the world you have finally learned the true meaning of serving. The world looks upon you as you kneel proudly at your Masters feet. You see the completion of all your searches and realize this will last for eternality. Then you look up into the heavens and see God smiling down at you knowing you have learned the most powerful lesson of one's life, for it is to give their life to serve not themselves but others, as he has given his son to serve completely even to give his life on the cross for all.

He says now take what you have learned so others can see and learn this lesson.