Learning to Serve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to suck you off?" I asked.

He must have heard the distaste in my voice. The last guy I tried that with just blew his load in my mouth without warning and it tasted horrible. Once he got his, he just zipped up and left.

"Not if it isn't something you enjoy. Sweetheart, sex and loving is about enjoyment. If you don't like it, don't do it." That was the moment my lust for him turned into something deeper.

When he turned around from hanging up the towel, I jumped into his arms, hugging him around the neck. As I slid down his still damp body, the angle was just right and the head of his swollen cock slipped into my tender pussy.

"Damn Baby. Warn a guy." He said as he staggered under the added weight.

"Oh fuck, you feel so tight." He groaned as he took the ten steps necessary to get to the carpeted floor as we tried to maintain contact in the most intimate way.

"Ride me. I want you to be in control, because I know I'm not." He commanded as we laid down together.

As I straddled his hips I felt his cock at my gate and wiggled until I felt the head at the entrance to my pussy; I then slammed down, impaling myself on his wonderful fat cock. It was so erotic to look down and see our bodies.

You couldn't tell where the two separated. I wiggled and jiggled until he hit me just in the right spot. As I found my rhythm, he was breaking out in a sweat as he tried to hold off the explosion I could feel building in his throbbing cock. He was getting fatter as he stretched my pussy with his cum swollen tool.

I rocked back and forth, scraping my clit over his bristly hair and groaned as the head of his cock would bump into my G-spot. He was a perfect fit length wise as I watched his wide cock pull out my pussy lips every time I pulled back. I knew I was close.

All it took was for him to reach up and flick my buds and I was off again. It wasn't as intense, but I was definitely cumming all over the cock that was pumping into me.

"Oh Fuck, cum in me! Oh yeah, fuck me! Oh yes..." I moaned as he filled me.

"Oh shit" He yelled as I felt his head get even bigger then the hot pulses of his cum as it hit the back wall of my clasping pussy. We ground against each other as I had my first mutual orgasm.

'Oh fuck, he's not wearing a rubber!' I thought suddenly as he flooded me with his seed. Then something clicked inside of me as the final waves of our orgasm rippled through me and we just puddled together, lost in the afterglow.

I remembered thinking, 'Well at least I know he'll be a good father if I do get pregnant' as I dozed in his arms still straddling him.

12