Learning to Serve Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexi learns another lesson, eats first cream pie.
4.9k words
4.6
40.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,180 Followers

Author's notes: This is an adult story for consenting people over eighteen who will not be offended by it. It is pure fantasy. The events never happened. I've put this in the Mature section even though this chapter deals with more of the woman on woman aspect of the building relationship. But then again one woman is older and more mature than the other. Again all constructive comments are welcome.

*

I couldn't sleep. I never knew sex; well lovemaking actually, could be that good. I never thought I could be in the middle of such a loving embrace.

Harry, my older lover, was snuggled up behind me and I could feel his semi-hard cock resting against my ass, while one hand was reaching around and grasping one of my breasts, playing with the nipple.

I was still coming down from some of the most fantastic orgasms of my life and in front of me was a soft woman who was caressing my face and neck.

My other lover, Crystal, Harry's wife, was looking into my drowsy eyes, telling me.

"Don't worry. He'll be asleep in a minute. We've fed him, satisfied him sexually and now he will sleep, especially since he has one of his favorite handles to hold. Men are so easy to please. Give him a booby and he's out."

Some of the things that happened that night had shocked me and I couldn't stop thinking about them, even though my body was fatigued from my earlier orgasms. There was still a simmering curiosity. I finally had to ask.

"So, do you really like what you were talking about earlier?"

"What's that sweetie?" Cris responded, not sure what I was asking.

"Eating a man's cum out of another woman's' pussy." I asked putting my chin on her closest breast, looking in her eyes while we talked quietly.

"Oh, that. To be honest, it depends on the mood or who you're with. Harry likes it a lot, but I have to be in the mood to like it. As you have seen, sometimes lovemaking can get very intense. When the mood is right almost anything is possible."

"Why almost?" I asked wondering where I would draw that line. I know I would have done anything they wanted while they had me going.

"Well for me, my butt is an exit only. I've tried it a few times, Harry has even made me cum doing it, but all in all, I really don't like it. I've met some women who just love ass play, but it's just not my cut of tea. Then there's the cumming all over the face or tits thing. Eewwww I want cum in me, not on me."

"Oh, I didn't know that. Sorry I didn't mean..." She again silenced me with her soft lips on mine.

"Sshh, it's okay." She said. "Don't ever hesitate to ask. It's is one of the best ways you can find out what you or your other likes or not." By this time we were both rubbing each others bodies as I felt mine start to respond to our conversation and her gentle stroking. We both giggled when we heard Harry snoring behind me.

"See I told you." She said. "Out like a light. It'll take a bomb to wake him."

"Have you ever licked a woman after Harry has come in her?" I asked getting back to my original thoughts.

"Yes, one woman, but she was special." Crystal told me as she stroked my hair

"Has a woman licked you after...?" Crystal was ahead of me and started answering before I could even finish my question.

"Yes, the same woman. Her name was Olga. If she wasn't married to an idiot, she could have become part of the family. With her, everything was great. It didn't matter who was playing with who, it was all good. We both loved her, and I though for awhile she loved us too." She went on to tell me some of the things they'd done together.

"I remember walking in on Olga and Harry while they were making love. I wasn't jealous. I was a bit miffed that they didn't wait for me, but that was okay. I was naked and joining them within a minute. They accepted me as I came up behind Olga, who was riding Harry. She just leaned back into me as Harry moved his hands down to hold her waist to support her weight while she rode him."

While she was talking to me she was rubbing all the places men tend to miss in their hurry to grab the boobies. You know like the rib cage under the breasts and up the inner part of the arm. Never really touching my breasts, but still able to make them tingle. She continued her story as my body shivered from her touch.

"I moved her long hair over our shoulders so I had complete access to her neck. I started kissing her and helped support her weight so she could put more effort into her riding Harry's cock. It wasn't until I cupped her breasts and nipples that she turned and kissed me as she came. Of course Harry, being a man, as soon as her pussy started squeezing him... Blast off. Not that I was that far behind, Olga's hands were working their magic on my clit and pussy."

I was getting excited hearing about Cris's past lover and was now kissing her neck and chest as she talked. I could tell she was also aroused as I watched her nipples get hard as she remembered.

But, I had other things on my mind. Like licking her cunt, I wanted to see if I liked eating cream pies, as she called it. I knew she was getting excited by the tone of her voice and hesitant breathing.

I was kissing all around her luscious tits, when I finally brought the subject back to what I wanted.

"Could I taste you and see if I like it?" I asked. Her breathing deepened as I took one of her large nipples in my mouth. I moved my hands, keeping them busy stroking her like my last girlfriend liked, hoping that it made Crystal feel good too.

"Oh, oh... I, um..." She tried to answer while my tongue swirled around her nipple. "Only if that's what you really want." She stammered as her body reacted to my mouth. I also noticed that she would twitch every time my hand would pass over her smooth skin.

"What about Harry?" I whispered against her warm skin. I wanted this to be between us. It was like we were in a cocoon by ourselves and I didn't want any interruptions.

"What about him? He's sleeping and if wakes up he knows better than to interfere. It's been awhile since I've had a woman down there. Are you sure?" She asked me as I started kissing and licking between her breasts slowly moving myself towards her musky scented center. I stopped at her navel and looked up.

"I want to try." Then bent my head down and kissed the top of her mound for the first time. I could smell her response. I could feel her heat against my lips and even in the dim light I could see the juices slowly slide down her outer folds beckoning for me to lick them clean.

There is nothing like the smell of an aroused woman. Crystal was the same, although her smell was deeper, thicker and made the air in my nose heavy with its musk. Her outer lips were pulled back, her inner lips were full and her clit was standing up begging for my attention. God, I love pussy. The sight of one, the smell, the flavor, knowing that I'm the one making it wet. There's nothing better.

I couldn't take it any more. I had to have it, so I dove right in. Honestly, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it might. I could actually tell the difference between her flavor and his. At first I thought it was all hers but all of a sudden there was a big gush and I knew the difference. The new clean flavor was all her. She was right; once I got his tangy flavor out of her pussy hers was much lighter and sweeter.

I totally lost it. I was like a starving animal and couldn't get enough of my lover's juicy cunt as it oozed into my mouth and all over my face. I couldn't lick fast enough or suck hard enough to get all of her nectar into my wanting mouth.

I knew she had one hand on my head trying to guide my voracious mouth as I consumed her. Then she grabbed one of my hands and guided it to a swollen nipple. She moaned as I tweaked it.

"Harder" She moaned "Play with my nipples. Please!" She begged as her hips rocked against my face, smearing her love juice into my skin.

I lifted up from my feast only for an instant so I could reposition myself making it easier to play with both of her heaving tits while I continued to eat her wet snatch. I was in heaven. There's nothing better to me.

I've always loved eating pussy from the first time when I was seduced by that high school senior when I was a sophomore. My whole focus was on Crystal's flowing core as I continued to lick and suck her. All of a sudden she moved her feet, scraping them against my ribs, arched her back and with a deep moaning scream she climaxed.

"Oh God... Oh Fuck... Don't stop... Oh shit..." She chanted as her body contorted with her orgasm. Then after one strong lurch that almost bucked my mouth off her sex, she gushed a stream of hot cum straight down my throat almost gagging me because I wasn't ready for it. By the second gush, I was waiting for it and drank her until she stopped squirting and pushed me away from her over stimulated cunt.

"Stop!!! Stop... I can't take any more... Oh shit..." She grunted as I latched on to her protruding clit to ride it out with her.

That was easer said then done, as she bucked and writhed. I could feel her juices on my chest, sliding between my swaying tits as she oozed out the final drops of her cum. She bucked me so hard I was now on my knees and her back was bowed almost in half with her legs firmly locked around my ears. Then after one last shutter she collapsed like a house of cards.

"Sweetie, please stop... No more right now I can't take it." She scolded me as she gathered me up in her arms and held me tight.

"That was great. You're only the third person who's ever made me cum like that." She told me, letting me know just how good it was for her.

"You taste so good." I said as I tried to wipe her cum off my chin with my hand. "Can we do that again sometime?" Crystal laughed as she reached around and grabbed a towel and handed it to me.

"Here, you look like you need a towel." She smiled at me as she brushed my wet hair out of my eyes.

"A towel hell, she needs a fucking bath sheet after that drenching." Harry said startling us both.

"I'll go get a large towel or we're going to have to change the sheets. Then maybe we can get some sleep. I'm bushed no matter how hot a scene that was." He added as he got up and went into the bathroom to put his words into action.

We cleaned up as best we could, put the towel over the big wet spot and snuggled back down together. I knew we were both spent as we listened to Harry relieve himself in the toilet and by the time he came back to the bed, we were asleep. The last thing that went through my mind, I thought I heard Harry say.

"Here, this... Never mind just make sure you leave me some room." I couldn't respond and didn't even try. I felt his warmth on my back as I snuggled in tighter with Crystal.

That was when I knew it was nice to have a cock fill my pussy on a regular basis, but loving a woman was always going to be better for me. Little did I know the lessons were only starting.

I woke the next morning to Harry's hard cock poking me between my ass and pussy. Every now and again, he get a lucky push, and the head would slip into my pussy. I was already wet and wondered how long this had been going on. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Crystal.

"I think he wants to fuck you again." She said as she stroked my face. "Do you think we should let him?

"MMMnnnnnn, ohhhhh ummmm," Was all I could get out. Crystal had started playing with my tits, but what surprised me was the tingle I got every time Harry's cock would slide up the crack of my ass. I'd never done anal, but if it felt this good I was game to try. As I started to get louder, Crystal reminded me.

"Shhhh or you will have Allen knocking on the door." Then she sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. I moved my hips back to give Harry better access but gasped when he filled me in one fluid motion.

"OH Shit!" I exclaimed as he pushed himself all the way in.

"No, its all pussy, we don't have time for that right now." Harry whispered into my ear.

"OOOOHHHHHHHhhhhh," I groaned in response. Crystal knew I was beyond caring about noise and decided a good way to shut me up was to feed me her tits.

It worked. I feasted on them while Harry started picking up his pace. He looked at his wife and asked.

"Can I cum in her?"

Cris pulled me back and asked me. "Do you want him to cum? He's already close. Do you want him to fill your pussy with his cream?"

"Oh God, Oh Fuck... uuuugggggg.... Fuck me please." Was all I could get out before she filled my mouth again and reached down with her hand and found my clit. She whispered to Harry.

"I'd say that was a yes. So what are you waiting for...? Fuck her... Cum in her... You know you want too."

It wasn't a climax, but it sure was a good cum. I heard Harry grunt as he slammed his cock into me as Cris flicked my clit. I started squeezing and a second later his cum started filling me.

I think it was so intense because it was quick and we were trying to be quiet. Just then Allen tried to open the door. Harry and Crystal shoved me down under the covers and Harry yelled.

"What, Can't I sleep in?" He was frantically trying to pull the blankets up to cover us.

"I'm hungry, can I have..." Allen was asking through the door.

"No" Harry said as I found Crystal's pussy under the covers. "I'll make breakfast after my shower."

"Stop" Hissed Chris said as I licked and nipped her flesh.

"Fine, I'll go get Lexi up and she'll..."

"Leave her alone, she's tired. Go clean your room and I'll fix breakfast." Harry said, trying to forestall the one thing that would let the cat out of the bag. I went instantly still as it sounded like Allen had opened the door. Unfortunately for me, my face was full of pussy at the time and it was hard to breathe.

"Son, go now" Crystal said as she moved the blanket down and her knees up to cover me more, exposing one of her breasts in the processes.

"MOM, Blinded for Life!" Allen yelled as he turned and ran out of the room.

"Then stay out of my room if my door is closed." Crystal called after him.

Harry jumped out of the bed and grabbed my clothes off the floor. Tossing them at me and Crystal, he went in the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Get her out of here. You know he'll just barge in again." He said, as he got in the shower. "I'll distract him as soon as I get out."

He must have taken the world's fastest shower as we threw my clothes on and covered me in one of Crystal's robes. We giggled like school girls as Harry kept Allen distracted making breakfast as we snuck me back into my room without disturbing their other son.

Do you know how hard it is to act like you've just woke up with your nipples tingling, pussy juice on your chin and your lovers hot cum running out of your freshly fucked pussy? I should've got at least an Emmy for my performance.

Now you know why it wasn't all sex play on the weekends. Between my commitments to my mom, collage and having an infatuated teenager always tailing me. It was hard to find the time to really enjoy our new relationship.

Don't get me wrong, there were the quick showers or the times when one of them would take the boys on errands. That gave me the time to lick pussy to my heart content or get fucked raw.

But, those were the exceptions, not the rule. I mean I'm not complaining, at least I was getting constant good sex from 'my lovers'. Unfortunately that 'my', is what got me into trouble.

It had to be a month or so after the threesome and Cris received a free day pass for her and one of her friends to the new woman's only Gym. She decided that we needed a girl's day out while Harry and the boys cleared out the fire pit for the party they were having the next weekend.

It was great, we worked out across from each other, teasing and giggling as we got all hot and sweaty.

When we were done, we went into the shower and decided to only use one stall. We soaped each other up and played under the hot water for twenty minutes. We even used the little seat to mash out clits together for a quick cum. It was great.

The problem came when we went to the mall to do some shopping and get some lunch. As soon we went into the mall, Crystal saw a Barbie doll blonde and they smiled at each other.

If you are a woman who likes other women, you'll know the smile I'm talking about. The one that says, you recognize the connection, and yes I'm interested. Yeah, that smile. I saw green as Crystal sent me into the sandwich shop to get our lunch.

Okay, okay, I know. I was acting like a jealous twit. Hell I was Jealous. Who was this Barbie bitch to poach on my lover? You see there's that 'my' again.

You got to remember in my mind, Cris was a femme sub and I was Goth domme. I was going to show that cunt who Cris belonged too.

By the time I had our food, Crystal has found a seat and Barbie was sitting a few tables away chatting with someone else. I made sure I made eye contact and with a feral smile I leaned down behind Cris and kissed her neck hard. I mean I wanted to leave a hicky hard.

"Lexi" Cris squealed. "You know I don't like that you little brat..." She kept her smile pasted on her face. "You get the sandwiches? Good let's go." She grabbed my hand and waved as we walked away. Much to my surprise, when we were out of eye and ear shot I didn't like the look in Cris's eye.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" She scolded me. "Don't you know who that is? She's the biggest gossip this side of the Mississippi. If it get around that I'm being inappropriate with my daughters friend, I could loose my job. I'm a teacher! She's on the Parent Advisory board. Come with me young lady." She ordered as she grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her.

Of all places, she pulled me into Hot Topic, the Goth clothing store. Cris smiled at the clerks who just gave us the raised pierced eyebrow.

"We need to use your powder room. It's an emergency." She told them, as she headed right for it. How she knew they had one, let alone where it was, boggled the mind. Once she pushed me in and closed the door she started in before I could even say I was Sorry.

"Do you want to go home?" Cris asked in a low hiss.

"No... I'm..." I tried to apologize but was cut off.

"You willing to take your punishment for your little public display of affection?" She asked me intently.

"I'm Sor...." I tried again.

"Yes or no, or do I take you home?" I had never seen her in this mood before, but I realize I really messed up and if I wanted to fix it, I had to take it like a woman.

"Yea Ma'am" I said contritely "I'll take the punishment..."

"So if I told you to bare that bratty ass so I could give you the spanking you deserve you'd do it?" That one took be back for a second. But the look in her eye told me everything that was on the line. So I started unbuttoning my pants.

"I didn't say that was what I was going to do, but I got my answer." She stopped me with her hand. "Take off your bra. If you want to make a public display, we'll give them one." She rummaged in her purse as she muttered.

"Why do you think we moved out into the country? So we could have privacy of course. I've been avoiding her advances for years. Her son is in my class, her husband is in prison for fraud and she is on the prowl. Not someone I'd invite into my bed." She found what she was looking for and asked.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Realizing how deep I stepped in it, I knew only the complete truth would satisfy my irate lover.

"I didn't like that Barbie looking, silicone filled bitch, hitting on my girlfriend. I saw the way she was ogling and touching you and saw green."

"Her name is Betty Hanson." Cris giggled as I removed my bra as instructed. "That's a sweet sentiment, but honey, you have to realize that I have a very public job and there are still moral laws that can get me fired. I love you, but if anything, you're my girlfriend. We can't be letting everyone know... They know I'm married." Looking at my exposed breast she told me.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,180 Followers
12