Learning to Serve Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexi's punishment ends and she is taken on a boat trip.
7.5k words
4.68
28.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,180 Followers

Author's Notes: I hope you are enjoying this little adult fantasy. Again I wish to thank Wolf Vixen for the excellent advice, editing skills and help in making this a better story. There will be one more chapter, then this tale will be complete. All constructive comments are welcomed. Please vote.

*

It was the longest two weeks of my life. But, I knew I deserved it. Once I took the time to look at things from Crystal's point of view I realized just how bad it could have been. But still, when all you want to do is make love to someone and be made love too. Two weeks seems like forever.

Talking to Harry about it didn't help. He was being a brat and he knew it. He knew I needed loving and all he would talk about is the things he wanted to do to my body as I suffered. I know there was a point to be made, but I was tired of the cold showers and it was to the point I couldn't even use my soap squishy. Even that would have made me cum.

There was no way I was going to break my promise to Crystal. It's strange the things you do for your lovers. There wasn't a day during that two weeks that they didn't tell me that they loved me at least once a day. That made it worse. I started to realize that they did love me. I wasn't just some sex toy to them, they actually loved me.

They treated me like an adult, with respect and love and I almost fucked it up over something stupid. You wouldn't have believed how happy I was to see Harry waiting for me in front of my mom's house. I jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss. Harry laughed and told me.

"Careful sweetheart, your mom might be looking, and how would we explain my tent pole sticking up?" He said referring to his hard cock that was already poking me through his pants.

"Fuck her" I said. I didn't care.

"No thanks, I already have enough on my plate with you and Crystal. Besides, I don't think your dad would approve." Harry chuckled as he sat me down. "Give me a second to get thing back in place and we'll go in as say our goodbyes to your mom."

"I'll fix your pole later." I whispered in his ear as we walked into my mom's house.

"Go get your stuff brat." He said as he swatted my ass playfully.

That was almost enough to set me off as I ran upstairs to get the bag I'd already packed days ago. Damn I was horny, even a slap on the ass had me tingling.

I heard my mom and Harry chatting about this and that, but couldn't concentrate on what they were actually saying. My mind was on one thing, getting my punishment over so I could make love to my Crystal and Harry again.

When we finally left, I couldn't wait any longer. As soon as he stopped at the corner I was all over him. He pushed me back after one hot kiss.

"Calm down sweetheart. Your dad or one of your neighbors might drive by and see us. Remember what got you in trouble in the first place."

"I don't care if you don't!" I stated flatly, until I saw the look on his face. "I know, and I'm sorry.... But you work at home, it's not like anyone can gossip about that. I've been a good girl the whole time." I pleaded.

"Damn girl, you really like these little public displays don't you?" He asked with a gleam in his eyes. "I bet if I was to tell you to strip and give me a blow job on the way home, you'd do it."

"Yes..." I said honestly. "I want to please you. I wouldn't even have to cum yet. At least not until Cris releases me from my promise. I love you and I want to make you happy." I stated bluntly.

"Shit, you're serious!" Harry exclaimed as he pulled into traffic.

"Hell yes, do you want me to prove it?" I said as I moved closer to him on the big bench seat of his truck. I reached over and stroked his hardening cock through his pants.

"You don't care that one of your friends might see you with an old geezer like me?"

"If you weren't married, I'd marry you in a second. I want people to know I'm your lover and Crystal's too. I'm not ashamed of you. Are you ashamed of me?" I asked hurt.

"No darling, we're not ashamed of you, but we do have to be careful. I'd love nothing better than for you to get naked so I could just look at you as I drive. We do love you, or this would have stopped long ago. Damn!!!" He yelled at my actions.

No sooner that the words were out of his mouth, I was taking off my top and bra. I was going to show him just what I'd do for him. He really knew I meant business when I lifted my ass of the seat so I could skinny out of my pants. Within a minute, I was naked and smiling at him. I wanted to stroke myself, but didn't want to break my promise.

"Look at what I've only given to you and Crystal in the past six months. I've even sent the one chick I was looking at hooking up with packing." I told him as I leaned back against the passenger door opening myself to his view.

"Look how wet my pussy is just thinking about making love to you guys." I added as I opened my legs as far as they would go.

"We got to get off this main road." He said as he took one look and swerved into the right lane with the blaring horns of offended drivers. Once he was on a side-road, he pulled out his cell.

"Honey, is she off her punishment?" He asked his wife when she answered. "Okay, we'll be there in a little bit... What, oh, she is trying to prove how much she loves us and I think I'm going to put her to the test... Yeah, I love you too, bye."

I looked expectantly as he slowed down to make another turn. I hoped it was good news, because I really did love him and really wanted to prove it any way I could. I was so horny; I would have fucked him on Main Street in the middle of rush hour in front of my parents.

He turned into a secluded park and told me. "She said that you still can't touch yourself, but other than that, you've served your time. I think she has something special in mind for you when we get home, but she knows we'll be a little late."

"Where are we going?" I asked as I waved to a man who tripped over his dog, going potty on the side of the road.

"We are going to see how far you're willing to take this." He said as we pulled up into the riverside park. There weren't any cars, but there were a few boats still on the river.

"I'll do what ever you want, except fuck someone else. I don't want anyone else I want you and Crystal." I told him with conviction. "I want you and I've waited so long."

"I know sweetheart, your wait is over... But..." He said as I was ready to throw myself at him. "You have to do exactly what I say. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, whatever you want!" I was more than ready and I knew he would never do anything to hurt me.

"Okay, we're going over to that bench over there. If this gets to be too much for you let me know and we'll come back, but I want you to walk over there naked and when I get in front of you, you're going to take me out and suck me."

"Okay!" I said as I jumped out the door.

"Sweetie, you might want to take your clothes... It's getting chilly." Harry said surprised at my actions.

"You'll keep me warm." I told him without a doubt.

"Damn, she means it." Harry said as he followed my naked ass over to the table. "Okay, you want to give them a show, take down my pants and start sucking me."

Thinking back on it, I should have brought my clothes. Oh, not to cover me, but those rocks were murder on my knees. Yep, you guessed it. I sank down right there, not even trying to hide my body and swallowed my lover whole and hard.

"Oh shit!" He gasped as my tongue swirled around his cock head. I licked and sucked like it was my favorite lollypop. That lasted for about five minutes before he pulled me up saying.

"That's so good, but I need to fuck you."

"Yes, baby, fuck me... make love to me... Take me....I LOVE YOU" I shouted out as he buried his cock in my tight unused cunt. Damn that felt good. I would try and tell you what we said, but all I remember were a bunch of grunting and panting as we fucked each other with wild abandon

It didn't last long, but man was it intense. It was my first truly simultaneous orgasm. I don't know who started cumming first, I really didn't care. I was cumming on my lovers cock and I was getting filled with his love juice. That was all I needed.

After one long groan and shutter later, he sagged down to the bench seat as we panted to get our breath. In the background, I could have sworn I heard clapping. I looked over his shoulder, and saw one of the boats pulling away with a hand raised in salute.

As I looked into his eyes, I told him. "I do love you. This is more than just sex. I've had sex. I've even had good sex. But what happens with the three of us is way beyond sex. I don't want to be away from you guys again." Tears were falling as I told him how I felt.

"Shh, it will be okay. Let's go to the car and get your clothes before someone comes." Harry said as he stroked my back.

"I don't care if someone comes. I don't care if they see me making love to you. I don't want to hide this anymore I love you and I want to tell the world." I sniveled and wept... Man was I emotional.

"I know we have to be careful," I told him reverently. "But I don't want to leave you guys again. Can't I just move in with you so I can be close? PLEASE? I'll do anything. Just don't make me stay away again." I begged... So much for me being a domme Goth. Oh, I was still Goth, but I was learning I wasn't dominant. I clutched him so tight, even his softening dick couldn't escape my grasp.

"Shh," He stroked and reassured me. "We'll talk to Cris and see what she says. We need to move before the rangers come and bust us for indecent exposure." He said as he tried to separate.

"No, I don't want to let you go yet. You feel so nice tucked up inside me. Beside if I get up, you'll have a mess in your lap." I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Yeah, but if you make Cris wait anymore..." He left hanging.

"Okay" I sighed. For Cris I'll do it. I want to see her too. How do I convince her that I love her?" I asked as I slowly relaxed enough for us to disengage.

"The same way you told me. Just tell her the truth and she'll see it in your eyes. I love you too by the way. Just remember Crystal is always first, but I have enough love in my heart for both of you." Harry told me lovingly.

"Oh God I've wanted to hear those words. I love you so much..." I said as I stood up and ran to the truck. I ran not because I was afraid to be seen nude with Harry, but because it was getting windy. Have you ever had a cold draft between your legs with hot sticky cum oozing out? Gives you the shivers.

I used my panties to clean up the best I could and got dressed as Harry headed back to the main road and home. I say home, because even then I considered their house my home. It's where I wanted to be.

I shoved my dirty panties in my pocket and shoved my bra into my bag. I knew if I had my way, I wasn't going to need them within minutes of getting Crystal alone and I planned on that as soon as I saw her.

I started to cry as we pulled up. I saw her at the door. As soon as I saw her, I knew she was waiting for me. I ran up and gave her a big hug and kiss then proceeded to blubber in her arms.

"I'm sorry.... I love you... I'm so sorry... I missed you, I don't..." You get the picture. I was a mess. It was Harry that helped me save face in front of his sons.

"You might want to take her to the room. She's a bit emotional" Harry said as he leaned down and kissed his girls. Crystal looked at Harry and asked.

"Did she touch herself before you fucked her?" She had one arm around me as she stroked my face.

"No, she was a good girl and she really needs to tell you something in private." Harry said as he pushed us towards the door. Once we were in the house, he guided us to their room and shut us in. I heard him tell one of the boys, when they asked what was wrong.

"Don't worry about it son, its just some girl stuff. Trust me you don't want to know. Just leave them alone for awhile and everything will be okay." I'm sure he said more, but I was busy tending to other things

Like kissing my lover Crystal. "Oh I'm so sorry. I won't put you in jeopardy again, just don't make me stay away like that again." I cried as I hugged her.

"I know sweetheart, I love you too. It will be okay. You just have to be careful when we are out in public. Especially somewhere I can be recognized .What we do in private, is just that private." She instructed me gently

"Ohh, I Love...love you so much." I sniffed and smiled as she hugged me. Smiling she asked.

"So, Harry said he was going to test you. What did he make you do?"

"He didn't make me do anything. I wanted to do it. I wanted him to see how much I love you guys. I knew it was a test and I promised myself I'd pass it. I kept my promise to you too. Probably the first one I have ever kept. Are we okay now?" I asked nervously

"We were always okay. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have punished you. Here sit down. I think we need to get some stuff straight." She led me over to the bed and sat next to me. Then she made my heart sing with joy.

"Dear, after that first time with all of us, I knew this could be something really special. But, you are also young and that could be a problem. You have to understand, this is a big risk for us. We talked about it and decided to test you and see if things could work." Kissing my brow, she went on.

"The first test was favoritism. We needed to know if this was either us or you wanting an affair with just one of us. You passed that one with flying colors. We did too. It never was about just Harry fucking you, or you having sex with me. It was about all of us enjoying the lovemaking, even if one of us wasn't there." She started unbuttoning my shirt.

"The next test was to see if you were willing to be trained. We needed to see if you could accept your place in our relationship. It was going fine until the Mall. I didn't expect Betty to be there, but I did know that one day... I'd need to know how you would act in public. I'm well known and if this got out..." She sighed

"Ask Harry, I've never been a fan of public displays of affection. It took him six months before I'd even let him hold my hand in public." As she was talking she was slowly taking off my shirt and running her hands over my breasts.

"You almost failed that one, but you more than made up for it by accepting your punishment without complaint. That was the big one. If you learn limits, there is no telling where this can end. Now tell me what you did to show it to Harry."

I told her about stripping in the truck and how he had me walk to the table and sucking him. Her hands were busy unbuttoning my pants. I told her how we fucked out in the open, and that I didn't care who knew Harry was my lover. I also told her that I'd do the same with her. That was about as far as I got when she lay me down and asked.

"So right now you're full of my husbands cum?" She started kissing my nipples as I hissed in a deep breath.

"Yeesss.... Except for what leaked out when we stood up." I told her as she pushed my hands under me.

"Good, now I want you to lie perfectly still as I clean it out of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'ammm" I moaned as her warm breath hit my clit. I knew this was another test.

She held my wrists as she pulled me down onto her mouth. She took her time gently licking me from the bottom of my pussy all the way over my clit. Every other lick she would stop along the way to nip someplace different. If I would move my hips, she would stop.

"If you move I'll stop. If you want me to go on, you must stay still." I locked my legs on the side of the bed and just waited. I was rewarded by her tongue. I was breathing hard, trying to control my body so she wouldn't stop. I was concentrating so hard, my climax caught me completely by surprise. I couldn't hold back any more.

"OOOHhhhhhhh... Gooodddddd that feels sooo good. Please... please...Ohh uggggggggggggggggggg..." I moaned as she still just slowly licked and held me down.

I saw stars and flashes of lights. My ears roared and I couldn't do anything but gasp for air as she continued her sweet torture. I didn't realize she had let go of one of my hands until I felt two fingers penetrate my sopping pussy. She searched for a few seconds and found my spot.

Ohh... Ohh... Ohh... I panted then my body seized. I can't describe the sounds I made as, all of a sudden; I squirted for the first time. It felt like every nerve was firing all at the same time as Cris just kept slowly, gently licking and sucking my gushing pussy.

I had to move so I begged. "Don't Stop... Don't stop... Ohh, please Don't..." That's when she changed. She took my legs and pushed them up by my head as she latched onto my clit and sucked HARD.

"OHH SHIT!!!" I screamed as I lost control of my body. It was so intense. I looked down and saw my cum splashing all over her beautiful tits. I didn't know she had taken off her clothes. My legs vibrated as she rubbed my clit, making me convulse again. Then I think I blacked out.

I remember hearing a raspy sound. I felt her snuggled against me. Then I realized the sound was me trying to get air into my lungs. Crystal stroked my face, giving me small kisses and nipps as I came back to earth. I tried to talk.

"Shh sweetheart. It will be okay. I've got you. Just breathe, I've got you." She reassured me as my body tingled everywhere. I never had a climax like that before. It was funny. I remember thinking that I was going to have to teach her how to eat pussy. I was the one who needed to be taught.

"Don't worry dear, its not always that intense. I've got you... I'm here love just relax." Relax? I couldn't even move if I tried. I couldn't get any more relaxed if I wanted too. I wanted to say so much, but all that came out was.

"I Love You!"

"I love you too. You'll be fine in a few minutes." Crystal massaged my over taxed muscles, soothing me as I tried to regain feeling in my extremities.

"Oh Shit, The boys they heard all that." I gasped out realizing just how loud I'd been. Crystal just laughed.

"It wouldn't be the first time they heard the sounds of lovemaking coming out of this room, but no. Harry took them out to get Pizza and a movie. Yes, we have to careful and not let them see us make love, but they are young, not dumb." She informed me as she pushed my sweat drenched hair out of my eyes.

"When you can, we can go take a shower." She added as she looked at the clock. "If I know my boys, they'll be home in about an hour." That was good because it took me over half of that before I would even think of standing up. Crystal explained many things to me while we snuggled together.

She explained where I was to fit in the relationship. That I was now a part of a greater whole. She taught me that they liked games of control, and usually Cris was the submissive, but with me, she would always be dominant.

"We have tried to show you the joys you can experience being in the submissive role. We wondered if you would make a good sub. You are so outgoing and boisterous normally. You have to know we will never hurt you. We're not into pain. We are into pleasure only. I know Harry wants to try anal play with you too. You have this week to let us know if you can handle all this." She helped me into the shower as she taught me more.

"Remember we will never do anything you don't want. Remember the safety word. Use it a few times to make sure that boundary is set in stone. Then you can immerse yourself in the pleasure we want to give you."

"Can't I ever be dominate?" I asked.

"No, it is hard to explain, but it has to be this way, or it will not work. We each have to know our place or things can go really wrong. That's what happened to Olga. She added someone new without talking to us and everything collapsed. I know one day you will leave us and find your own place, but we have each other for now." She said before she washed my hair.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,180 Followers
12