Learning to Serve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,188 Followers

I looked at Crystal and asked. "You'll buy me a car?" She just smiled and said.

"We've been looking, but don't expect too much... Harry is thinking about a little used Focus or Neon. Something economical, you can drive to school and to do errands. That will give me more time if you can do some of the running around."

Oh my God!!! They were going to buy me a car. How cool was that. They had already been looking, so it was more than... God, I love these people. I couldn't wait for Harry to get off the phone. As soon as he hung up I was in his arms.

"I love you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Love you too Little-bit." Harry said as he stroked my back. "Now, you need a shower if we're going car shopping." I squealed and hugged both of them as I pulled Crystal in the bathroom with me.

We washed each other as we had gotten used to doing and helped with hair and make up. There was no sex involved other than some sweet caresses and gentle touches. Harry laid on the bed and watched us as we got ready. It was great.

I know I drove them crazy, but we ended up finding me a black four door Kia that was so cute. Cris had even bought me a sticker for my back window that said. "Caution, Psycho Goth Bitch Behind the Wheel." It even had Jack in the corners. It was so cool.

The only stipulation was that if I wanted to go anywhere other than school or errands for them, I had to get a job to pay for gas and Insurance. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

That weekend, the boys had an overnight camping trip, and Crystal and I decided it was time for a celebration. She even hinted at a surprise for me. I know I was never happier and was looking forward to the weekend.

It was the perfect Indian summer weekend. It was a nice bright days with cool but not cold evenings. We played, who could make you cum the fastest in the morning. I won. I had Harry filling my mouth with his creamy juice in less than five minutes.

I wore some of my jewelry all day as we walked around the property almost naked. We swam in the pool and lounged in the spa as I licked Cris to her first climax. We even almost got caught.

We were in the living room, somewhere we usually couldn't play because of the boys. Harry was sitting back in his big comfy recliner. I was on his lap with his hard cock buried in my ass. Crystal was teasing my pussy and nipples that had their clips on and a single chain to connect them. She was slowly licking my clit, nipping at the clit ring I wore, while holding a special vibrator on my G spot.

I was in heaven. My body was receiving all the love and attention it craved. I was slowly sliding up and down on his cock as I moved my hips to get the most out of what Cris was doing to my pussy. Thinking back on it, that was when something very profound click deep down inside of me. I realized as long as I could live by the rules I could have this for a long time.

Just the thought of it had me ready to climax. I was so close, and then the doorbell rang. It was my mom. Crystal shoved the vibrator under the seat of the chair as she got up to get her robe. Now I knew why she kept it so close.

In a scramble, I jumped off Harry's still straining dick as I ran to the room to find my robe, or something to put on. Harry, being a guy, just pulled on some sweats. The big problem was there was no way to hide the smell of sex that hung heavy in the air.

My fingers shook as I tried to get the chains off and put my bathing suit on. I heard them talking to my mom as they led her out to the porch. I know she had to go through the living room and it still smelled of the sex we were having.

When I finally got myself together, I went out to my mom and gave her a hug. I was blushing and I know it. Mom just smiled as her nose wrinkled. I knew she could smell my sex and the spicy sent of the lube that was still coating my ass that was still missing the attention of Harry's cock.

What most people don't realize is, even if you don't recognize the smell of sex, it will make you horny. I knew it had that effect on my mom. I saw her nipples get hard and watched as she became coy with Crystal and started flirting with Harry.

Oh, it wasn't obvious, but I could tell. Yes, I had a flash of jealousy, but instantly remembered what happened the last time. So I bit my tongue and even offered her the use of one of my suits so she could swim. Thankfully she declined and after seeing I was okay, headed home.

"It's about time." I groaned as I slumped against Crystal as the door shut.

"Now you know why we like our privacy." Harry said watching as my mom pulled out of the driveway.

"Not that we didn't notice you teasing your poor mom." Added Crystal.

"Teasing? What do you mean? I just wanted her out of here before she recognized the odor and knew what we're doing. She'd fucking freak if she knew." Crystal just rolled her eyes.

"Why is it that kids always think their parents are stupid?" She asked the air. Looking at me she asked.

"Do you think she didn't notice your nipples sticking out or the shape of the rings under your top? What about the little chain dangling from your clit that's peeking out? Look down." I did and gasped.

"Oh shit... I thought I had everything covered." I said stunned. I might as well been naked. Everything showed. You could see the outline of my engorged clit, its ring and the chain that was dangling out the edge of my suit.

"Yes and mister I have a hard on over there wasn't any help." She added looking at Harry. "I thought your mom was going to jump him. You can forget any mother daughter fantasies you have buster." He almost looked hurt.

"Well, it never crossed my mind... Not really anyway... Besides I have enough just keeping up with you two lovely's." He said in his own defense.

"Yeah right...." Crystal said sarcastically. "Trust me; your mom knows that something is going on." She added to me.

"She might not know what, but she's not stupid. She stayed long enough to see if you are really happy and went home horny because she is on the none plan. We need to find her a friend. That lady needs some positive attention." She pulled me in close and motioned Harry over for one of our big hugs.

"We are proud of you though." She said kissing me tenderly. "I saw the emotions cross your face and saw you pull them in and not make a scene. You are learning. It is one thing to think you know something, but as long as no one says or does anything to confirm it. Then it's just a rumor, and we can deal with that."

As I stood there in my lovers' embrace, it finally all made sense. I could have it all. Privacy when I needed it, all the love and attention I could ever want and as much sex as my body could stand. I realized that's what they wanted too.

It was like a brick to the head. For me to be a part of this, I had to know my place in it. I was just as much in control as they were. They would never do anything to hurt me, or make me do anything I really didn't want to do. They gave me the choice at every turn. I realized the risk they had put themselves through just to love me.

I was dizzy with understanding. I was a part of something very special. I mean everyone reads about living an alternative lifestyle, with open sex and all that. I didn't have that. I had a complete loving relationship with a couple that allowed me everything.

"Thank you" I said in tears.

"For what?" Asked Harry.

"For loving me and waiting for me to understand." They just smiled.

"Of course we love you. If we didn't, none of this would've ever happened. We just hoped you would see it for what it really is before it was too late." Crystal said calmly.

"From the first time, I knew this could be great. I felt the love. It wasn't about the sex. I started training you then." Harry said as he ran his hands over my breasts.

"Oh, my god you did. That was what all the standing still so you could shave me was all about!" I gasped.

"Actually it started earlier than that, but we gave you the room to make the decision. We've loved you since Amber first brought you home. It was the only time I've ever been envious of one of our children. She got to be close to you and we wanted to be." Crystal said leading us back to the chair.

By the time we got back to the chair, we were all naked again I sighed as I felt my male lover's cock slide back into my welcoming ass. I could feel my woman lover's hot breath a second before her tongue caressed my clit. I finally knew I could have this as long as I wanted and they would love me enough to let me go if I ever chose to find another path. I had found what everyone looks for... I found bliss.

That is how I learned how to serve my older lovers. Once I figured it out, we've had many other great loving experiences.

It is true, what they say. Love is an exponential thing. The more you love and are loved the more you give. The more you give, the more you receive.

That was two years ago. Today is Crystal's birthday. I'm sitting here finishing this, wearing nothing but select pieces of my jewelry. I know what to wear as to how I want to be treated. I know if I wear my collar, they will train me. But If I wear my small chains they know just how to love me.

Tonight though, is all about Crystal. I have on the new choker chain that has a teardrop that hangs between my breasts. That connects to my nipple rings and the chain that connects them. Another chain goes down from there in single line connecting my belly ring, through my clit ring and ends with the gold balls in my pussy and ass. They are beautiful and so sexy.

I have the silk ropes out for Crystal. Harry and I will not stop loving her until she is completely spent. If we get anything, that will be okay too, but tonight is all about her pleasure. My pussy is drenched just thinking about it.... There's the door, so I better go.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,188 Followers
12