Learning to Submit

Story Info
Kat surprises herself with how submissive she can really be.
1.5k words
4.05
19.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

This story is based on true events. I have always been the kind of person who wanted to be in control. After meeting the man from this story, I learned about the thrill of being submissive. The names are changed in the story to protect identities. Enjoy.

*****

My name is Kat. I am a long time reader of pornographic stories and find that I have always enjoyed the ones where women learn to submit to a group of men. I just never thought that could be me. One night, I looked online and found an ad for a group of men who were seeking a young woman to submit to them. Without even thinking, I sent a response explaining that I have never experienced this before but am very interested. The man who was in charge (Mark) emailed be back and we began exchanging emails and txt messages. He told me that he was in an open marriage and that seemed to be even more intriguing to me. When it came time to meet the group, I got nervous and told him I would rather just meet him.

In the weeks leading up to meeting Mark in person, I disclosed my wildest fantasies to him. He would call me and order me to masturbate in public places... and I would follow those orders. He got me in the habit of calling him sir on the phone and in writing. Without even knowing it, he was training me to be exactly what he wanted. Finally, the day came that we would meet. He told me to show up at a local university and come to a music hall where he studies. I found him in the door way of the music hall with a smile on his face.

Mark- "It's nice to finally meet you in person 'Kitty Kat.'" I simply smiled and followed him to a small room with a piano in it. Mark closed the door behind me and pushed a chair in front of it so nobody would come in. He sat down at the piano and began playing a melody that made me weak in the knees. With one hand skillfully playing, he motioned for me to sit next to him. Once I was on the bench, Mark stopped playing and stood behind me. He began massaging my shoulders. "Wow, Kat. You are tense. I hope you're not nervous." I responded by leaning back into him and letting his hands glide further down until they were under by bra. Mark began squeezing and massaging my nipples, and a small moan escaped my lips. "Mm, you are a dirty girl aren't you?"

"Yes, sir." I was rewarded for my obedience with a long, passionate kiss from behind. As Mark began kissing down my neck and getting closed to my breasts, I suddenly realized I was in a public place and got nervous. I asked him if I could use the restroom. He reluctantly stopped his skillful work on my neck and guided me to the restroom like he was afraid I would bolt if he left my side. Once I was out, he suggested a walk- I think he detected that my nerves were getting the better of me.

The walk was a good idea. I got to talk and relax. As we were heading back down the hall, we were joking with each other and I said something about how Mark wasn't as tough as he made himself out to me. I knew immediately that it was a mistake. Mark's eyes went dark and he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me down the hallway back into the small piano room. He didn't even bother blocking the door this time. He slammed me against the wall.

As he held me against the wall by my throat, he said, "I wasn't going to go this far yet, but you are showing me you need to be taught a lesson. If it gets to be too much, say 'yellow.' Do you understand?" "Yes," I whimpered. I then felt a hard smack across my face and I was stunned. Nobody had ever done that to me. "Yes, what bitch?" As tears came to my eyes, I could feel myself becoming someone I didn't recognize. "Yes, sir."

Mark released his hold on my throat and told me to get on my knees. Once I was there, he grabbed a hold of my long, blond hair and dragged me to the piano bench. I could barely crawl as fast as he was pulling me. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a medium sized white dick. The size didn't fool me though. I was sure he knew how to use it. I could feel my wetness beginning to soak my jeans, even with all the degradation I was going through. Mark pulled my face up to his and kissed me. He said, "Now, my little pet... If you are a good girl and get daddy off, I will give you another treat at the end for being a good little Kitty Kat. Now, come get this treat," as he looked down at his dick. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to have his tool down my throat.

He made me put my hands down and just use my mouth. I lunged forward to get ahold of that beautiful dick and he moved away, laughing. He made me chase him around the room on my hands and knees until I finally got my mouth on his dick. I acted like it was what I needed most in the world- to be face fucked by this balding, yet sexy stranger. Mark grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face for all it was worth. "That's right. Open your mouth you little slut. I should take a video so I can remind you of what a fucking whore you are and where your place is with me." He pulled me back to the piano bench, his dick still in my mouth and pulled out his phone. After pulling out of my mouth, he said, "Look at the camera, baby and tell everyone what you are." I looked up at the camera, with tears from the face fucking and I'm sure mascara running down my face and said, "I'm a slut. I'm your slut, daddy." With that, he told me to spit on his dick and show thworld how a real slut sucks cock. And I did. I sucked and choked on that cock until I could feel him tense up. I started sucking even harder until his cock exploded down the back of my throat.

"There you go, baby. Swallow my treat for you. Good fucking girl. Don't you dare let it get anywhere else or you're in trouble." Once all of his seed was sucked clean, I was almost filled with sadness. I didn't want this to end. Again, Mark sensed it and said, "Oh don't worry my little girl... it's not over yet. He pulled me off my aching knees and stood me up against the wall and began kissing down my neck. Mark pulled my shirt and bra up and began kissing, sucking and biting my large 40dd breasts. He simultaneously unbuttoned by jeans and began working his fingers in a circle around my aching clit. The combination of assault on my nipples and clit were already getting me so close to going over the edge.

Mark let go of my nipples and looked me in the eyes as he began plunging his fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy. He said, "you did such a good job for me, slut. I told you I would give you a treat. Now cum for me like the little fucking whore I know you are." His words put me over the edge. I exploded and juices started flowing over Mark's hand. My knees buckled and he caught me, laying me gently on the ground. Once I was there, he shoved his fingers, one by one, until they were all in my mouth. "There you go, clean your juices off of my hand baby. There's my good little girl. Daddy's so proud of you." I lay there being cradled by this man listening to him insult and comfort me at the same time, sucking my pussy juices off of his fingers and realized something- I absolutely loved giving up control to this man.

Mark pulled his fingers out of my mouth, kissed me gently on the lips, stood me up and fixed my clothes and hair. He smiled and said, "You are exactly what I am looking for. Now I need to go study so get your things and go home. I will call you later and let you play with that beautiful pussy while I watch." I smiled because I was getting wet at just the thought of doing what he was saying. I picked up my things and left the building. Wow, what an awakening.