Learning to Surrender Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the vibration stopped.

"Rachel! There you are. I was looking for you!" Rick turned around and saw Jack standing in there as if he had been watching for a while. His face went red in shame as he pulled his dress back over his shoulders. He jumped off Derek's lap and pulled his skirt down to cover his bottom. He couldn't look straight at Jack but walked to him. Jack pulled him close and embraced him with a kiss. Derek was hurriedly putting buttoning up his clothes.

"You got a wonderful girl there, Jack. Thank you for introducing us. I'd like to get to know her alot more."

"This one's special isn't she?" Jack patted Rick's ass like a toy prize. But Rick didn't care. All he wanted and could think about was to get back to Jack's place, where he belonged, where he hoped to be properly enjoyed.

Jack led his boy out of the area. Rick saw each of the other booths as they passed by filled with some much older man having his way with a boy. One boy was completely bent over grabbing his ankles, held up by the man pounding his semen into the young meat.

"Jack... can we get out of here?"

"Sure Rachel, where do you want to go?"

"Take me home... take me into your bed..."

"And?"

"Fill me up, pound me and flood me. Use my body. I need your semen so bad. I want to be only yours tonight."

Jack had already called for a car and soon they were in the back seat on the ride home. Rick didn't care anymore what the driver thought. He slid right next to Jack and slid his hand under the linen pants and cradled the hot heavy balls the entire ride home. He couldn't wait to get at what was inside of them, as it was his duty. When the car parked, Jack was busy talking to the driver about something. Rick went on in first, walked straight to the sofa, put his face and hands around a pillow with his legs on the ground and his ass in the air. He waited in the dark empty house for his man to come in.

Finally, he heard the door open and close. He heard heavy steps towards him and hands push the dress up over his hips and bunched up around his waist. His thong string was pulled aside and gently the plug was taken out. He felt vulnerable and empty but not for long as cool lube was squirted back into his gaping hole. He moaned in anticipation when he felt the hot tip of his man's manhood rest against his opening. He rocked his body back, slipping the thick meat into him. Slowly and surely he rocked himself back and forth until his bottom was hitting against the set of heavy swinging balls. Jack remained motionless, a clear sign he wanted the boy to do all the work. Rick rocked himself back and forth, impaling his body against his man, fucking himself into a silly crying mess. Jack's hands didn't even touch him. Rick loved the idea he was doing all the work to earn his man's load of semen.

Rick then arched his back up more and contorted his body enough so that he slid his right hand down between his legs so that his fingers could catch and fondle Jack's hanging balls. He wanted Jack to know that he wanted the contents.

"I want your sperm, Jack... my lover... don't... hold... back... anything... I can take it..."

As Rick slammed himself back harder and harder and began tugging on the engorged and ever tightening testicles, Jack grunted and groaned. It was clear the end was near as Rick ass lips gripped the ever thickening shaft.

"God I love watching your lips grip me Rachel."

"It's... all... ughhhh... for you! Oh god... I'm... uggh... all yours!"

Rick wondered what it all looked like from a man's perspective. All he could feel was every ridge and vein of this man. Finally, Jack bellowed out and shook as he unloaded spurt after spurt of his precious seed into the boy. Rick was so happy he let himself go and spray his watery sperm onto the sofa.

As he felt his man begin to soften and shrink to normal size inside of him, Rick felt at home and at peace. He felt fulfilled figuratively and literally. The quiet house and the slight cold of the night suddenly made him need connection. He couldn't help words spilling out of his mouth.

"I love this... being filled by you... and uh... I love you Jack..." Rick still had his eyes closed but wished he could see Jack's face. He tried to turn his head around and look at his man but it was too dark. Jack said nothing.

"You better get home Rachel... you had quite a day and made me so very happy."

Jack pulled himself out of the boy and slapped the bottom he had just enjoyed. Rick went to the bathroom to clean himself and change and when he came out, Jack had gone upstairs. He let himself out, tired, sore, and used as he drove home. He wondered why he felt so connected to this man he didn't even know a month ago. His mind replayed the scene in his head over and over, mounted and seeded by a man, admitting his feelings to someone still inside him, and then left to leave.

But he knew it was true and too late.

To be continued...

12