Learning to Surrender Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miked1983
miked1983
157 Followers

"You ready to take our relationship to the next level?"

"... Yes..."

"Do you want the real thing inside you? Can you handle it?"

"I'm going to try Thom-"

"No. I need more than that."

"I will take all of you Thomas. I promise."

"What if you can't take the fit?"

"I can! I promise. I'll take it. I mean, you. I can do it, Thomas!" Thomas smiled at the boy' pleading to his first black man that was about to change his life.

"That's a good girl. Hey, by the way, I'm really proud that I'm going to be your first black man... you're not going to forget or regret this."

"I know... I trust you Thomas."

Rick heard some rustling as Thomas went to get something from one of the drawers. Cold jelly poured into his ass as a tube of lube was almost inserted and squeezed into him.

"You're gonna need every bit of this baby."

Rick heard the tube thrown onto the floor. Something small landed on the bed next to his face. He looked and it was a Magnum condom.

"Put it on me baby girl. Come put it on your man. I don't usually use condoms with my bitches but when I do, I need XLs... but these are all Jack has here."

Rick grabbed it and sat up, turned around, and kneeled in front of Thomas's manhood. As he slowly tore the wrapper and pulled out the condom, he realized that it really was happening. This thick flesh was going to probe him. He slowly began to try to roll the condom but it was so tight. He wasn't sure it was going to fit. He looked up nervously at Thomas who was just smiling and nodding. Rick carefully managed to pull the condom up the heavy shaft. Once he got it to as far as it would go, he gave Thomas' balls gentle kneading as he cradled them, causing the man to close his eyes and tilt his head back and groan in approval. There was no turning back now. He would now be properly fucked by this stallion of a man.

Rick turned back and reassumed his receiving position. His hands reached for the sheets and gripped tightly.

"No, Baby. Reach back and spread yourself."

Rick's hands reached back to his own bottom and he spread himself, exposing his waiting hole.

"No, more. Like this."

Stronger and larger hands gripped his and dug into his flesh and parted his bottom as he yelped in pain. But he did as he was told. The position was so humiliating as his face was helplessly digging into the bed and his hands pulled apart his own body as much as he possibly could for a real man's pleasure.

Then he felt it. The large wrapped heat of his first black manhood. He began to moan as Thomas behind him began to be more stern, forceful, holding his prize in place as he pressed more and more. As the crown of tip slipped in, Rick cried out in pain but also pleasure knowing he had taken the hardest part. His breathing became faster and heavy as Thomas slowly fed more of himself into the squirming boy's bottom. As hard as Rick knew he had to push out using every muscle he could control, the burning feeling of his entire bottom splitting open was driving him insane. It was nothing like the largest dildo Jack had used on him once before. This was something else. It was a real man's breeding tool and it wouldn't be stopped until it inseminated him in his deepest spot.

"Oh my God, Thomas..." Every nudge deeper into his body, Rick would scream.

"Ease up, baby girl. Breathe slow. I won't break you. You're doing fine."

Thomas gently stroked the small of Rick's back as he talked slowly but firmly. He eased himself out and back in. He knew how to hypnotize and relax his girls as it was always hard for them to take him the first time but he knew once he was finished, Rick would be his bitch, Jack or no Jack.

"How much is in me?"

"About a third. You want me to stop?"

"No... no... I want... complete..."

Thomas smiled at the babbling. Rick felt the impossible heat and thickness go deeper into him a millimeter at a time until it all suddenly stopped and pulled out, making him feel so empty.

"Aw, shit. I told you these don't fit me."

Rick looked back to see that the condom had torn on the side.

"I can get another one but..."

Thomas just looked at Rick who understood what was really being asked. Thomas knew what the answer was going to be. He had seen that glazed-eye mentally struggling look before in so many of the women he had bedded before. Rick could barely think through the haze of his own desire to take this man all the way but the common sense of safety but also his own promise to his real lover Jack. But he knew things had come too far and he really wanted to fully service that cock.

"Ok... you can go ahead if you want..."

"What?"

"You can go ahead..."

"What do you mean? Tell me what you want."

"You can have me... umm... without it."

"What baby? Say it."

Rick knew what he wanted to hear. It was always so hard to say. It sounded so obscene in his mind before even saying it.

"I was saying... you can have me... without um... bareback."

"Where should I cum? You want me to pull out and cum all over your back?"

"Wherever you want..."

"Wherever I want? Where do YOU want?"

"... Inside... inside me."

"What about Jack? What would he say?"

Thomas loved forcing his bitches to admit their final surrender and give up their most prized access to their bodies as receptacles for his semen. Rick's mind was screaming "No!"

"We um... I won't tell him..."

Rick was visibly shaking as he brought himself to verbally commit to being bred by a man he knew for less than 24 hours.

"I'm clean but I don't have the results on me."

"It's ok... I trust you." Rick knew that it didn't matter. He needed it badly.

"Go on then. Unwrap me."

Rick quietly reached forward and rolled and tugged the torn condom off Thomas' meat. As the last bit of plastic fell off, there was only one thing left to do. He turned back around, lowered his head onto the bed and raised his bottom as high as he could into the air as an offering to Thomas.

Thomas smiled ear to ear. This boy really was his. Jack really did know how to pick em but this one was special. With one hand on Rick's bottom, he guided the tip of his now raw cock up and down the boy's crack, each time stopping on the hole that puckered at his touch.

"Please... Please Thomas... Don't OHhhh" Thomas was waiting for that moment because he loved entering his girls as they were talking. He loved hearing their words turn halfway into senseless moans or screams. He sank himself half way before Rick started screaming and shaking. Again, with his hand steadying the boy's bottom, he eased in and out, smacking Rick's ass on the left and right each time he pressed deeper than before to distract from the pain. Rick was no longer making human sounds but those of a female animal being mounted in mating season. His eyes were closed, body shaking, sheets being gripped and almost torn as sounds he didn't think were within him, came pouring out of his mouth. And all the while, he felt every bump, ridge, vein, curve of Thomas's penis all along his bottom with each and every stroke. Thomas loved watching the boy's hole cling and grip his manhood as each time he pulled out before slamming back in a little deeper each time.

"Almost there..."

In his trance of groans, screams, and shakes as he took every nudge and slap, Rick's mind alerted to the warm full presence of Thomas' heavy testicles resting up against his smaller sack. He felt his cheeks rest against warm flesh of a man's pelvis. The fullness inside of him was pressing deep into him. Thomas had bottomed out.

"Congrats baby. You got a real man in you now. How's it feel?"

"So full... amazing... you're... I'm so... filled."

"Good. Now I'm going to take ur pussy all the way and then I'm going to nut deep."

"Oh God, yes Thomas... It's all yours tonight. Oh God. I'm all yours..."

Rick felt as if minutes were passing with each stroke in and out of him. Each time, he had to push out less to accept this thick manhood. But each time, he noticed more force behind the strokes. The smacking sounds of sex as a boy received his man began to grow loud. Thick fingers wrapped around his love handles and hips and gripped tightly. Rick held onto the pillow and closed his eyes as his deep moans began to grow sharper into shrieks of pleasure. Thomas began to twist his manhood around during his strokes as well, searching for that special spot and when he found it, he made sure to angle himself. Rick's screams were different when Thomas found his mark.

Thomas' own breathing and grunting was growing more and more hurried and frantic. Slam. Slam. Slam. Rick was being driven into the bed. His bottom was bright red. Slap! Slap! "This pussy's mine now." Slap! Slap! Rick couldn't even bring himself to scream out yes, he could barely breathe. But in his mind, he screamed out, "Yes, it's yours. It's all yours!" Thomas' was a man possessed now. His entire body tensed. His thighs and glutes began to tighten. His abs. His back and shoulders. Even his forearms and hands as he gripped the pale boy's hips, red with his marks. Slam, slap, slam, slap.

"You're mine bitch. Take it. Take it. It's your duty to take it when I give it. You were born to take my dick. You were born for this!"

Rick was barely conscious. His body was taking a beating. He couldn't feel his bottom much anymore. He could only hold onto the pillow and brace himself. Even his smaller balls felt bruised from being slammed by Thomas' balls filled sperm. He reached back under his own body with his left hand as far as he could, with his face being slammed into the bed, his fingers reached, found, and curled a feminine grip on Thomas's heavy balls. He began to tug and pull on each one and then both. He knew Thomas was close. He wanted Thomas' to hear how he felt and the what was in his head. He gritted his teeth and pulled what control he had left from the assault of pleasure on his body and screamed:

"Thomas... Cum in me... It's ok... Just cum. I'll take it... Let me take it... My body's for you... It's all for you! Cum! Please cum!"

That did it for Thomas. He seized the boy's hips, thrust forward and bellowed as he unloaded his virile semen. Rick, in his screaming haze felt it. Spurt after spurt as the manhood inside him flexed and thickened. Thomas' torso was so crushed against him, he event felt the large balls twitch with each pump into him.

"If you were a woman, I'd just given you twins, baby."

For some reason, Rick, eyes still closed, smiled at the words and it confused him to be so satisfied to hear. Thomas dragged his member out of him and laid down on the bed. Rick collapsed next to him and felt himself dragged to cuddle up against the big man's muscular body and arms. He felt so accomplished as he felt streams of semen begin to leak out of his bottom.

"Hold my meat, baby girl. Hold my balls." Rick felt how slick and slimy the shaft was with lubricant and semen. He rested his hands under the still heavy testicles, gently massaging and cradling them the way he knew Jack loved. Thomas' smiled. Jack had trained this one well for all day fucking.

"Ok, Rachel, I gotta go. I'm meeting a married lady at my place. Gotta save some for her. She's one of my regulars."

"How many partners do you have?"

"About 6 or 7 dedicated lovers and whoever else I find on online."

Hearing that made Rick feel cheaper and gave him a slight feel of jealousy over a man he still only knew sexually.

"Don't worry, you were great for your first time with me. I may even hit you up when I need to release a pent up load. You ok with that?"

"Yea..."

"It'll be our little secret ok?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"I won't tell Jack..."

With that, Thomas got out of the bed and began putting on his clothes. Rick stared in admiration of the near perfect male physical form, muscles everywhere. He couldn't get up or move but once Thomas was dressed, he came over and crawled on top of his latest Asian conquest. Rick, without thinking threw his arms up around his lover's neck and spread his legs and hooked them behind the muscular calves and thighs. This time, without hesitation, Rick closed his eyes and deeply and passionately kissed, sucking on the strong tongue not caring where it had been inside of him, moaning each time his mouth was invaded by the man's tongue. Thomas finally broke off and pulled up.

"You tryin to make me go again huh?"

Rick could only smile back. He reached down past Thomas' re-engorged manhood and felt the hot heavy balls, rolling them in his hand.

"Thomas... I want... you to leave empty..."

Thomas could see in the boy's eyes that he really did want more. He was pressed for time and was going to save himself for his next woman but the sight of a begging Asian boy under him, hand on his testicles, turned into his sexual plaything made him change his mind.

"Ok Rachel... Ok... You can have another load if you earn it baby."

Rick was overjoyed and immediately kissed the towering black man hard. Thomas was surprised at the passion of someone who was so scared just hours ago. He felt slender fingers wrapping around his shaft and guiding him home as smooth legs wrapped around the back of his thighs.

"Baby let me go get more lube."

But a firm arm around his torso and legs locked around him.

"No Thomas... No more... I can take you. I'm still leaking from you."

"You want me to fuck my seed back into you?"

"Yes..."

"This is how I get usually get girls pregnant, but I love it."

"Give me... another load... Thomas... Make love to me."

That was all the encouragement Thomas needed. With his tip against the boy's leaking rosebud, he pressed himself and invaded the boy once again. Ricks eyes rolled up into his head as he hissed with pleasure. Thomas commenced to make love to him, long stroking slowly yet firmly, drowning the moans into his mouth with forceful tongue kissing. He noticed how much closer the boy was clinging to him, legs and arms wrapped around him, like so many girls he turned once he hooked them emotionally to his sex. He started to pull out slowly but penetrate with more power. Then he decided to do what made most girls go crazy - he nestled his face into Rick's vulnerable neck, biting and kissing, and used both of his hands to reach down and grab and cradle the boy's ass cheeks, pulling them apart and using them as grips to slam even harder down into. He gripped the flesh and pulled apart as hard as he could as he slammed his manhood balls deep into the boy and sure enough, the cries of pleasure rang throughout the house each time he bottomed out.

"Rachel, my God... your pussy's so sweet."

"Its... all... you... Ohh... Ugh... yours Thomas..."

"That's right bitch. Its all mine."

And with that, Thomas came, his whole body shaking, spurting jets of semen into his prize with each quivering thrust. Rick found himself in a blissful state, feeling so small and weak pinned under the enormous, muscular black man who had again claimed and marked him. This second orgasm seemed to have taken everything from Thomas as he lay on top of Rick motionless, breathing heavily, eyes closed. Rick began to trail his hands up and down the sweaty rippling back and shoulders like a post-sex massage and did the same with his feet, caressing the backs of Thomas' legs.

"God damn... you were hungry weren't you Rachel?"

Rick smiled. Thomas pulled his emptied manhood out of the boy's body, dismounted, and laid back next to Rick on the bed.

"Imma remember your body. You should be proud."

Rick got up and laid his body on top of Thomas's sweaty muscles. His inner thighs straddled powerful quads. His hands stroked biceps, shoulders, and chest as he leaned down and began submissively kissing every inch of Thomas' upper body. Thomas just laid there enjoying himself. Then he gently pushed Rick off of him and back next to him on the bed.

"I'll let Jack know you passed the test."

Thomas smiled and pulled away, climbed off the bed, and left. Rick's mind raced to make sense of what had just happened.

He slowly got up but everything, especially his bottom, was so sore. He began to take off what remained of his outfit and gather his cast off thong and plug. There was even the torn condom he had cast off when he accepted his bareback fate. The bed was an absolute mess. The mattress was half hanging off the base, sheets mostly piled at the top, pillows thrown everywhere, and everything soiled by sweat and semen, still running in drips down his legs. He gingerly went to the bathroom to shower his sore body and put on his clothes to leave.

He locked up the house and drove home in the dark wondering what would happen when Jack came back. How much would Thomas tell him? Would there be others like Thomas? Would he even see Thomas again?

miked1983
miked1983
157 Followers
12