Learning to Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex after brunch and a new tropical horizon.
1.2k words
4.23
116.1k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the great sex the night before, my wife Susan and I woke late in the morning for the first full day of our "all-inclusive" vacation feeling refreshed and invigorated. We sat on the balcony of our room sipping coffee and admiring the lush tropical landscape that stretched to the sea a mere 100 yards away. We eventually wandered down to the breakfast buffet and had a leisurely brunch. We went way outside our usual "box", and drank two Bloody Marys each with our relaxed meal. Susan looked absolutely beautiful and somehow we seemed more connected than when we left home. I guess that's what vacations are for.

We had an excursion booked off the resort for later in the day so I asked her if she wanted to go for a swim before we left the resort.

"Oh, honey, that sounds so goooood...." she said, without hesitation. "Let's go up and change into our bathing suits."

We walked back to our room holding hands and it gave me a very romantic feeling. Well, romantic at first, then it started making me feel kind of horny. As she climbed the stairs ahead of me to our floor, I reached up and gave Susan a little goose in the crotch of her shorts.

"Hey, wait 'til we get to the room, big boy!" she laughed. Hmm, that sounded promising. Maybe it was the Bloody Marys talking.

When we got to our room, Sue stripped off her clothes and stretched in front of the lace-curtained French doors, reaching towards the ceiling. Her body was fit, her breasts perfectly shaped with nice pink buds for nipples. "God, I love it here. I could live in a place like this," she said as she stretched. I had taken off my shirt and I walked up behind her and put my arms around her, hugging her to me, my muscled chest against her back.

"Maybe when we retire someday, we should move to the tropics," I said. I began caressing her from behind, alternately hugging her gently, then rubbing the open palms of my hands across her hardening nipples.

Very suddenly she grabbed my arms and said, "God, I'm still so horny from that movie last night. I woke up horny, and you're just making it worse! I think I need you to fuck me right now." I raised my eyebrows, then quickly ran my hand down her tummy and across the "landing strip" of hair above her otherwise bald pussy. When I moved my hand down further and ran my finger up her wet slit to her swollen clit, her knees almost buckled and I had to support her with my other arm.

I nuzzled her neck, giving her light kisses while my hand worked on her already sopping cunt. I ran my fingertips up the full length of her bald pussy-lips, then lightly tickled her clit while I gently tugged her nipple with my other hand. I could look out the window and see the dense canopy of treetops leading to the ocean.

Susan was squirming as I stood with my chest pressed against her back, alternately rubbing her wet pussy lips, tickling her slimy clit, kissing her neck and gently pinching and tugging on her pert nipple. She was getting hotter and hotter, but she made no move to go to the bed or to get away from the window. As I moved my hand up her slit, I let a finger slide into her hole. I started fucking her with my finger, one, two, three strokes, then up to her clit. One, two, three strokes, then up to her clit. She was panting and moaning and soon was mewling as I continued the rhythm, one, two, three, up to her clit. Suddenly her body clenched and she wailed as she climaxed on my hand. Her knees gave way, and I was holding her up with one hand while finishing her off with my other.

When her orgasm finally subsided, I turned her around and walked her towards the bed. I gently pushed her down on the bed on her tummy with her feet still on the ground. As I dropped my shorts, she moved her torso back towards the edge of the bed, causing her bare bottom to rise to the height of my now raging, stiff cock. I grabbed her by each hip, left hand on left hip, right hand on right, and moving closer, put the tip of my dick to her sloppy cunt, pushing it gently, searching for the spot that would gain me entry. When my hard cock found the right spot, she pushed back against me, and I plunged the full length of my shaft into the depths of her sizzling, yearning fissure.

I pulled it all the way back out, hesitated for a moment, then plunged my hard, 10-inch cock back into her, full length. She moaned. I held still. Then, after a long pause, I pulled out to the tip, hesitated a bit longer, then drove it home. Again all the way out; I hesitated, then rammed it in. Out, wait, plunge again. More grunts and groans from Susan. Soon I began to develop a rhythm of out-wait-ram-it-in. Out-wait-ram-it-in. Out-wait-ram-it-in. Out-wait-ram-it-in. Out-wait-ram-it-in.

Susan's moans turned to a steady whimper and I watched as she pushed the round, white, twin globes of her ass against each of my thrusts. I forcibly pulled her hips towards my pelvis with each of my thrusts, and soon I wasn't waiting, just pulling my dick all the way out, then immediately driving it home again. I speeded up the pace as I felt Susan nearing her orgasm. Just as she clenched the crumpled sheets in her fists and came with a cry, I spurted my man-juice into her throbbing, cumming cunt. My cock had the sensation of a fire-hose shooting its first blast from a hydrant as the top of my head felt like it was going to blow off. I stood straight up for a brief moment, then crumpled on top of Susan.

When I regained my senses I stood and rolled Susan over onto her back. Face-to-face, and chest-to-breast I looked her in the eye and said, "I think things have changed in our relationship."

"For the better?" she asked.

"I feel like I used to feel when we were first together."

"Me, too," she answered. "But I was young and inexperienced then."

"And now?" I asked.

"I'm secure with you, and experienced with you. I want you......and more now."

"Do you want less of me?"

"I want more of you. And I want more with you." She paused.

I paused.

We didn't speak for the next 5 minutes or so. I pulled her to me, side-by-side, face-to-face, hugging her tight, eyes closed, my mind and our relationship at peace with the moment.

"Are we moving into uncharted tropical waters, here?" I finally asked?

"I think so," she replied as she blinked and looked me directly in the eyes. "I definitely think so."

"Then let's get into our suits and go swim in some tropical water," I said, grinning.

We got into our suits and headed for the warm, tropical ocean water a mere hundred yards away.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please Vote....and.... I welcome comments and email contact.