LeasaJ Seduced by a Fan

Story Info
His seduction of a Literotica authoress.
2.3k words
4.21
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of my seduction of the 'Literotica' authoress, LeasaJ.

She'd captivated me since the moment I'd first seen her at work. I knew she was the 'Leasa' that secretly wrote erotic stories online at Literotica.

Leaning over her desk, her skirt riding up her thighs, her breasts brushing the top of her computer monitor...I'd tried to get to know her, but I was just another face at work. And she was some bigshot Product Marketing Manager.

I knew she was married. I'd heard her saying what a wonderfully soft and considerate man he was, how he indulged her, but it didn't seem to stop her endless flirting. Men were like flies around her. Any excuse and they would slide over to her desk, to make a joke, to be near her lustrous beauty.

I felt torn between lust and anger. I wasn't the most charming, and I couldn't make her laugh because her beauty intimidated me—though it angered me to admit it.

I watched from afar, day after day. Each night I'd go home aching with unfulfilled desire. I'd find some temporary satisfaction with pornography, but, by the morning, I was a prisoner of my desire for her again.

At a company party I realized I'd see her, and that I had to get her attention.... and keep it.

She arrived fashionably late with her husband, by which time I'd had 3 bottles of beer, and 2 vodkas. She looked gorgeous, dressed to get every man's attention, and I couldn't help wondering what her husband thought of it. She looked like she was used to getting her own way though.

Blonde, about 5' 7", with a slim body and a low-cut, tight fitting, white top that accentuated her full breasts. I tried a number of times to catch her eye, but each time she seemed to look right through me. I felt like I was invisible, especially to her.

I reached for another drink, and thought of a way I could get her attention.

Seeing that a work colleague was one of a number of men around her, I tried to edge my way into the circle. She was chatting to the head of the department, and appeared to be captivated by every word he said.

Suddenly she turned towards me with an empty glass:

"Could you get me another white wine please?"

"I'm sorry?" I answered, stunned.

"You do serve here, don't you?" she inquired, humorously.

The men around her started to snigger.

"I'm only teasing," she added with a thin lipped smile, "But with that suit on you do look like a waiter...don't you think boys?"

As she turned back towards them, the laughter grew.

My face flushed and I slipped away from her, the laughter ringing in my ears, and her husband grinning condescendingly at me.

I didn't approach her again, especially as she was always surrounded by others. Her husband dragged himself after her, as she mingled with the richest, the smartest, the biggest men in the room, regardless whether they were married or not.

I watched her constantly, and after 30 minutes saw her head for the Ladies' Room. My desire and frustration had been building all night. I felt it was now or never. Whatever she said couldn't be worse than being constantly ignored.

Down a dark corridor, I waited as she went in the ladies room. Positioned near a stairwell entrance, I could see who entered. A plan formed in my mind. After an eternity she came out. I smiled at her.

"Hello, Leasa. I haven't had a proper chance to talk to you yet. How are you?"

"Oh, hi.... Mark, isn't it? Erm, I'm fine...but I have to get back...Maybe talk to you later, yea?"

"Leasa! Can't you talk just a minute? There's something I wanted to say."

I grabbed her arm as she tried to walk past me.

"Hey, get your hand off me, you twerp! Let me go!"

"Come in here with me, you bitch!"

I pushed her through the door to the stairwell. I felt a release. Manhandling her was easy. She felt weak to me...and I liked having her total attention.

I pushed her up against the wall, and then pushed against her. I had never been so close to her, just inches from her face. I felt a surge of desire...but, even more, of anger.

"What's wrong Leasa, aren't I good enough for you to be civil to, eh. Don't I earn enough, eh, eh??"

I had a hold of her arm, and I knew it was hurting her. I squeezed harder.

"Let go of me.... ouch...Mark...please!!"

Her cry was plaintive, begging. I felt my cock start to throb, and I pushed it up against her, harder.

"Didn't they teach you manners in fucking Alaska, or wherever it is you're from, Miss fuckin' Ice Queen? Eh? Show some fucking respect, because the people you ignore on the way up might be there when you come down...and I don't like being treated like some piece of shit. Understand me!?"

She tried to wriggle away from my grasp. My face was inches from hers, and I suddenly wanted to kiss her...or slap her.

"Look at me when I talk to you, bitch!"

I grabbed her chin, squeezing it hard, pulling her mouth towards mine, and in the split moment when she looked at me—her blue eyes big and round—I changed my mind, and instead I slapped her face—hard. Then before she could get over the shock of it, I slapped her again.

I expected her to scream, but she just stood there as I backed away. Her face flushed a deep scarlet, her mouth open, and her breathing heavy.

I walked away, not looking back. If she screamed, she screamed. It was her word against mine, and I was beyond caring. Fucking bitch, did she think she was the only girl with a pussy in this town.........and I wonder who the last man to slap her was, if ever...I felt a smile cross my lips...and stay there.

I went back to the bar and got a bottle of beer and a double vodka chaser.

When I looked around I saw her husband still alone, looking like a 'little boy lost'. I wanted some more fun, so I walked over to him.

"Richard, isn't it?"

"Erm, yes, that's right. Hi...you are?"

"Mark...I work with Leasa. Has she gone home already?"

"Er no...I hope not...she just went to the rest room, but she's been a long time"

"Oh, here she comes.... she didn't run out on you after all, eh?"

I chuckled as she approached. She'd looked at me, then suddenly with downcast eyes, avoided my gaze.

"Leasa, hi...Richard...or is it Dick? He was just wondering if you'd gone home."

I heard her husband mumble that, "no, 'Richard' is just fine"...but neither she nor I were listening to him. Even he could sense something had happened.

"You seem tired, Leasa" I said.

She didn't respond.

"Well, I'm off to mingle," I said casually, "Catch you all later, maybe."

I walked away and felt her eyes burning into my back.

I avoided her gaze, and, after a few more drinks, headed to the men's restroom.

On the way back, there she was just staring at me, expectantly, as I walked past. She had a large drink in her hand. I ignored her.

"You bastard!" she hissed.

I turned to her, and said nothing.

"You bastard!" she repeated. "I ought to report you!"

"Do it," I said, walking closer to her.

"I'm tired of this fucking job anyway. See if I give a fuck."

This wasn't the standard answer to a job in a "Fortune 500" company. I could see she was taken back and studying me to see if I meant it - I did.

"What's wrong Leasa, sweetheart. Cat got your tongue? I haven't seen you so silent for at least...oh, half an hour!" And I grinned at her, my comment not-so-subtly reminding her of the bitch-slapping I'd given her earlier.

"Now run along to your fan club. You are starting to bore me"

"No one has ever slapped me before...." the beautiful blonde mumbled, staring into her drink.

She suddenly looked vulnerable, confused...like a little girl.

"You should get out more then," I smirked.

"Go back to your vanilla husband" I said. And then I left her standing there as I walked back towards the bar.

Sitting on her own with a martini was a black girl called Nina from "admin" that I'd had a very brief liaison with months ago. I'd gotten tired of her constant calling and emailing me after our one night together, but tonight she looked stunning.

Nina'd lost weight, and was wearing a white body hugging dress that showed off her huge breasts. I was all too easily reminded of how firm and large they were - a 'D' cup at least. She was easy to talk to, and we were soon laughing together, bitching about the go-getters and serious career people networking around us.

I'd forgotten about Leasa until she suddenly appeared in front of me.

She blocked my view so I couldn't ignore her.

"Mark, can I have a word with you, please?"

"A word? What word?" I asked, mockingly.

I looked at Nina and smiled. Nina giggled and looked away...almost embarrassed for the once-haughty blonde who now appeared almost begging.

"Mark, please." Leasa's voice wavered slightly, as if she might start crying.

"What do you want? You're interrupting Nina and I networking!"

Nina and I started laughing.

"Excuse me, Nina," Leasa said, "I don't mean to be rude, but I need to have a private word with Mark."

"Nina's not going anywhere. If you want to say something, say it in front of her!"

She looked at me plaintively, a look of begging in her eyes.

I turned my back on her and took a sip of my drink.

I could see Nina was embarrassed, but intrigued. Looking across the room, I could see Dick watching his wife, staring at our tableau.

I turned back over my shoulder.

"Are you still here? Isn't there some vice - president or CEO you should be flashing your tits at?"

"Don't make this difficult, please Mark...I have to talk to you, there's something I need to say."

"Then say it! You're interrupting an important conversation I'm having with Nina...as well as making a nuisance of yourself," I scolded her, loud enough for most in the room to hear.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Dick had come to see why his wife was tailing me around like a lost puppy.

"Actually," I said louder for effect, "Nina was just telling me that she fucked Dick before you two married, and that he's the worst lay on the 3rd floor."

Nina and I burst into giggles.

"Is it true, Dick? She said you can barely muster 5 inches. Maybe I should call you Little Richard!"

At that, Nina and I burst out laughing, as did a number of on-lookers.

When I looked up, Dick had dragged Leasa away, with dozens of pairs of eyes following them.

Nina and I talked and drank some more, and when I next went to the Men's Room, someone was waiting for me again.

"Mark. Please..." Leasa's eyes were pleading, even teary.

"What now, Leasa. I thought our little talk was finished."

She stood before me and pulled me closer. "Don't be so mean to me. You're such a bastard; I should hate you..."

"But you can't stay away, eh? What would little Dick say?"

Her face lifted to mine and we kissed, softly.... then I pulled away and said coldly, "Go back to your husband—he needs you. I don't."

"But Mark...I don't want to..."

"But he's waiting."

"Let him wait.".

We kissed again, passionately. I felt under the back of her mini-skirt, grabbing and squeezing her ass crudely, cupping the cheeks in my hands for all on-lookers to see. Then reaching up, I mauled one of her tits in the palm of my hand. I heard people from the party passing by, whispering and giggling, but instead of hiding it, I turned her so they could see more readily who it was, and who was enjoying her.

I felt her rub her pelvis against my crotch, feeling my hardness. Our tongues entwined as we explored each other's mouths.

"Ever been tied to a bed Leasa, and left there all night, until your whole body aches?"

I felt Leasa shiver.

"Ever tasted a cock after it's fucked your ass, Leasa?"

"God, Mark.... do you have to be so nasty?" she said, stunned at my language.

"Yes." I answered, casually, looking straight into her eyes.

At this point, I felt eyes boring into my back.

I turned to find her husband standing there glaring at us.

"Dick! There you are! See? Look what I found hanging around the Men's Room?" I said, as I lazily fondled Leasa's tit—all while looking her hubby, right in the eye. I was challenging the fucking, pretty boy wimp.

He watched my hand as it fondled his wife's tit.

Then he looked past me, and pleaded nervously:

"Leasa, let's go!"

She didn't answer him, nor did she take her arms from around me.

"Seems like she has other plans tonight, Dick. Why don't you run along and wait at home for her. She'll tell you all about it later," I smiled.

"Leasa!!" he demanded, almost hysterical now.

Not looking at him, she whispered, "You go on home Richard. I'll get a lift".

I wrapped my arm around her and we both walked past him, to the stairwell that led to the car park.

Leasa was mine now.

I could feel his and everyone else's eyes watching us as I reached my hand under her skirt, palmed her ass, and started to laugh as we left the party...a couple.

Want to hear what happens when I get Leasa home? Then write me...and vote.