Leash

Story Info
Master prepares his slut for his own pleasure.
3.2k words
3.78
42.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to prepare his slut for his evening pleasure he started with the slut's pussy. He placed a ball gag in her mouth to prevent her from using her safe word just yet. Next he used leather neck and wrist restraints with her arms held behind her back. He then put his slut on a wooden chair adequate to support her ass but very uncomfortable. The seat is just wide enough that if the slut wiggled too much she would fall off the chair. Attached to the four chair legs were four poles that he would attach her wrist and ankles to as needed. This time he suspended the slut's ankles with leather cuffs attached to adjustable chains which would allow them to be high enough to open her legs wide. Her legs were spread open sufficiently for him to use the fabric cat-o-nine tails against the slut's pussy, since only the slut's ankles were attached to the poles. Her back was held on to the chair with several leather straps to keep the slut from falling totally off and her body landing hard on the floor. This in itself made her even more uncomfortable with her arms between her back and the hard wooden chair.

At first he tickled her pussy with the ends of the tails and made his slut smile and giggle. After a few moments of this he started to strike it against the slut's pussy in an easy crisscross over motion. As time passed the slut began to flinch with pain causing him to smile devilishly with each assault against the reddening skin. His smile made her feel uncomfortable yet it was turning her on regardless of what was happening to her because she was starting to reach the edges of subspace.

Despite the pain she was feeling, he noticed little drops of moisture dripping between her lips. When the slut started to wiggle, several times she almost slipped off the chair, and his response was to lift her up by putting a dildo on a long stick which he pushed into the pussy with ease to center her ass back on the chair. He thrust the dildo in and out several times making her smile with delight, plus she became wetter and begun to squirm even more, as he sensed her urge toward her first orgasm of the day. He went back to using the cat-o-nine tails to stop the oncoming orgasm.

After he finished preparing her pussy lips, he released her ankles from the chains leaving the cuffs on because they were still needed for what comes next. With her legs on the floor on each side of the chair he removed the leather straps around her body. She was sore and it took several steps in order for her to walk on her own over to the whipping pony.

At the whipping pony she did a little stretch to help relax the kink in her lower back. As she moved her upper body, he attached her ankles to the pony before bending her over. He finally released her wrists from the restraints that held them behind her back and he removed the whole collar device from her neck as well. Once the slut's wrists were free he attached them to the legs of whipping pony. He went over to his wall of disciplinary devices to decide which one to use on the slut this time. Would he use the items the slut hated the most -- bull whip, riding crop, or twelve inch slapper with holes. Maybe something he hasn't tried on the slut yet -- one of his heavy leather devices such as the thirty inch braided flogger / cat-o-nine tails, a leather extreme punishment strap, or maybe the rounded paddle with holes . . .

He looked over at his slut and saw her watching him upside down. He saw the horror in her eyes as he approached the strict leather devices. This pleased him to see the horror as he made his choice. He considered the fact that she was still new to being a slut, and was willing to do almost anything for him. He finally picked the thirty inch braided cat-o-nine tails as he took it off the wall. Taking it in his hand he whipped it against the wall a couple of times to watch her flinch at the sound the flogger made striking the brick.

As he moved over to the whipping pony he heard a loud rumble just before he brushed his fingers over her unmarked ass. With a broad smile he admired the blank canvas he was about to mark. She wiggled and giggled from his feathery touches as he tickled her ass. Watching his slut he noticed fluid dripping down the insides of her thighs.

'Very nice, she's getting turned on,' he thought with the motion of his arm in an upward motion in order to bring the flogger down for the first of a dozen strikes he planned to give the slut's pure white ass. With each strike the slut moaned in pain, with each additional strike her moans became more disagreeable. If it wasn't for the ball gag she would have been screaming out the agreed upon safe word but he didn't believe in safe words when he was breaking in a new slut. He knew just how far to take his action before stopping, and when he was finished he caressed his handy work with delight as the ass beneath his fingers wiggled to be free of his touch. At the touch of his fingertips he felt the heat from the welts that had grown in a crisscross fashion.

He knew that even the slightest touch to either the slut's ass or pussy which had been abused would cause pain to be shot through the slut's nervous system. The slut's skin was tender even when he breathed on it ever so lightly.

As he removed his slut from the whipping pony, first he freed her ankles since he feared if he released the wrist first she might slip off and fall on the floor. He might be a little cruel; but he didn't like to be overly harsh to his slut. Harming her would make her worthless to him and herself. As he released her wrists, he helped her to stand up and supported her entire weight in his strong arms as she could barely walk. He considered watching her crawl with her lovely marked ass slowly moving across the floor knowing it would be a major turn on for him. He didn't want to get that turned on yet, there were a few more things to be done before this evening's pleasure.

He placed his slut on the floor on the bedding he had laid out for her, allowing her to lay down on her side. He could see she was weak from the day's activities thus far. He left the dungeon long enough to get her something to eat and drink. In his kitchen he got Manhattan clam chowder and a bottle of cold water. Upon his return he put some lotion on her sore red ass to help the ass to heal properly, and then he sat her up leaning against his strong warm masculine body. She wiggled on the bedding trying to get comfortable in order to eat what he brought for her.

She smiled for him as her hand caressed his bare muscular leg; her touch was light and feathery to him. He saw the small amount of pleasure that this gave her and it pleased him. When they were both settled into their positions next to each other he handed her the cup of soup. Slowly she drank from the cup then with the spoon she ate the contents of the soup. When she was finished, he allowed her to drink some of the cool water.

When she was fed, he helped her up to go to the bath room to permit her to refresh herself as he watched; when she tried to get up she leaned on the sink next to the toilet to help herself up. With two large footsteps he was at her side helping her to stand up and they walked back to the nest on the floor.

Before he decided to have something to eat he laid her down on her side. With his fingers he worked her pussy to a nice juicy wetness which he used to coat the first dildo that went into her ass. Once she was dripping even more he pushed a second one into his slut's pussy. The vibrators were attached to a computer program that would change the speed of the vibration from slow to extremely fast and back down the scale before going back up the scale. Sometimes the vibrators were at the same speed and other times they were at opposite ends of the scale. In order to keep the dildos inside the appointed areas he used bondage tape to bind the slut's legs together. He started at the ankles and moved up the legs until her ass cheeks were enclosed inside the bondage tape. When he taped her up it was tight enough to keep her legs together, yet lose enough to not cut off her circulation.

In addition to the dildo vibrators he got out a set of vibrating nipple cups that covered just the large light brown nipples of her breast. He lay down next to her to caress her large breast with his strong fingers as they moved around the circumference of her breast. These simple movements caused her eyes to close and take in a deep breath at the ecstasy she was receiving from his pleasurable touch. He shifted his body to place his tongue over the right nipple licking it causing it to be moist enough to place the first vibrating nipple cup on and watched as the suction cup pull the nipple in. Once it was secure he started to work on the left breast and heard her moan in total delight as the second cup was attached. These were also attached to the computer program and would be on the entire time as the dildos were working on the slut's lower erotic entrance ways.

Before he left the training dungeon he turned the lights out and turned on the stereo system with sounds of dozens of woman moaning in pure pleasure. This cd played over and over again in a loop making the slut hornier from the sounds of other females getting what she couldn't have. The slut was attached to the dildos and vibrating nipple cups for two and half hours making her totally lost in subspace only caring what was happening to the body and mind that was no longer at her command but his. He owned her even more now than he did this morning when she woke up.

After the cd of moans changed to just pleasant music and he turned off the vibrators, and he watched his slut's body still jerking. The slut was still reacting as if she was attached to the computer program. About an hour later he removed just enough of the tape to allow both dildos to come out of their hiding places. This helped the slut to relax a little bit more before he cut the tape down the middle and removed all of it. Not ready for her to be totally free he attached a pair of ankle cuffs to his slut's legs. Having a few other things to do, he let the slut's body rest for a couple of hours before his evening pleasures would begin.

*************

By the time he had finished bathing and preparing his own six foot six inch frame, his cock was at an impressive fourteen inches long and as thick as four inches wide.

He found his slut sound asleep in the dark dungeon. He smiled at her five foot six inch frame with a nice amount of meat on her bones, and liked the fact that her breasts were a pleasantly large 44DD. Once she was freed of the ankle cuffs he took her into the shower to allow her to clean and freshen up his slut's body. He sat in his comfortable chair across from the shower and watched her wash her body and hair. He thought the next time; he would take a shower with her, allowing her to wash his body from top to bottom. After what happened to his slut today, she wouldn't have been in condition to prepare him for his own pleasures, but he daydreamed of the day she could take anything he dished out. He knew in a few more weeks of this training she would have the strength and then he might consider giving her an evening of pleasure.

He liked to pamper his slut just a little after what she had given him earlier in the day. When she was finished with the shower he patted her body dry then had her kneel and sit on her ankles with her back to him. This allowed him to do one of the things he enjoyed, rub her hair dry before brushing it out. Once they were finished in the shower area, he walked her over on unsteady legs to the bed that he would use this evening.

Now that the slut's body was prepared for the evening pleasure of her master, he placed her on the edge of the bed to put on the necessary equipment for the next step.

He attached a three inch collar that kept her neck stable while being used for pleasure. The collar had a leash attached to it that lay on the bed as he waited to enter his slut's passage of pleasures. With her butt supported by several hard boards with a thin pillow between her bare ass and the boards, her ankles were restrained with two and quarter inch wide leather cuffs with padding around the edges. Her ankles had been pulled up so her ass was several inches above the pillow. Her wrists were cuffed with the same leather cuffs and were attached to the bed post above her head. From where he stood at the foot of bed his slut was stretch out in a perfect letter X.

In her bare ass was a six inch long and one and half inch thick rubber covered fleece leather dildo flogger. Once the dildo was in place the leather strips dangled down to the pillow below the slut's well-disciplined ass. It was an interesting look to have her legs up in the air and the contrast of white skin with redden pussy lips that were wet with the nectar he enjoyed tasting.

He was pleased with what he saw with the black leather strips on the sky blue sheet and pillow case, and he enjoyed watching her straining against the cuffs even though the leather was hard on her skin. The slut's pussy lips were tender to the touch and the ass was striped with red welts. He used the tip of his index finger to trace the length of her leg causing large goose bumps to follow the trail of his fingertips. His feathery touch got her full attention and she wiggled in anticipation for him to enter inside her master's own pussy.

This ride he was about to take was for his total pleasure and not hers. The slut's body was just a tool that he would use to get the satisfaction he had worked up the desire for all day. It would also teach the slut who was totally in control of what happened to her now and in the future.

From the floor of the bed he moved up between his slut's legs until he was in the correct position to enter her wet pussy. To make sure her pussy would be an easy slide for his own desire, he let his fingers work their magic. Once his fingers were inside her pussy lips they caused her entire body to squirm with delight at his teasing touch. When he pulled his fingers out they were coated with her honey nectar that he licked off his fingers as she watched. He took his enlarged cock an entered with ease.

Next he leaned over the slut's body to grab hold of the leash, which he wrapped it around his wrist and arm before he braced himself for his ride of pure pleasure. Both his hands kneaded her breasts as his cock drove deep and deeper into the body he owned.

His enormous engorged tool pounded harder, as his weight shifted more and more onto his hands, pressing heavier on her breasts.

The slut was sore; her chest felt like a ton of weight was on it. But the slut wouldn't say anything knowing he wouldn't listen to her anyway. Her moans of pleasure slowly turned into screams of pain. The more she screamed the harder he pounded and he heard the sounds which weren't acceptable this evening. He shifted his weight totally on one hand, not breaking his rhythm to back hand her across her face. Not once but twice without a word spoken. The slut could only see the large smile of pure pleasure he was having at her expense. She knew if he heard the safe word, it was over and she wanted to endure anything for her master.

Putting his hand back on her tit he grabbed her nipple between two of his strong long fingers to squeeze as his weight shifted on to that hand. He freed a hand and took the end of the leash to belt her across the tits with it. With the second blow he thrust into her for the last time exploding his Master rights into the slut owned body.

Once his body stopped jerking from his release he fell on top of her. He was exhausted and his dead weight remained there for what seem like an eternity to the slut. She wanted him off of her, because his large muscular body was cutting off her ability to breathe with ease. Her body burned with pain as if it was on fire.

It was one of those times; her Master took her body with the only idea of causing her unmentionable pain to remind her of what she was becoming. At these times, he wanted her to remember who owned her body, heart, soul and mind.

He didn't move off her body totally as his exhausted body rested against the slut's. He only shifted his body enough for his head to rest on her sore tits and just went to sleep right there.

As he felt asleep he thought of his overall goal, he wanted to lease her body out to some of his more demanding friends. They were looking for a slightly plump bitch that could take a cock up the pussy or ass that could be fifteen inches long and up to four inches in diameter. With time her pussy and ass would learn to be able to take any cock even when the slut was bone dry.

May 2011

Would like to thank my editors for all their help.