Leash Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The iron completed descent and I thrust back to embrace it, screaming in triumph as it began placing Master's brand high onto my left cheek. Strike after molten strike, arousing my flesh to such intensity that I came again, shaking and screaming and deliriously fulfilled.

I slept the day away in my cage, content and sated, my left cheek so very sore around the brand, though the mark itself didn't hurt beyond a mild sting. My rings provided buzzing stimulation that kept me wet and wanting, waiting for the next step in my quest. I was so pleased to see Master when he brought my dinner. Surely it would be soon.

"You have graduated from the training program," he told me with pride, "And are now allowed to call yourself a puppy-slave. You will always obey me as your Master, as you have agreed. You will be released when you have healed, though I can recall you at any time to serve me."

I was frozen, blinking uncomprehendingly, and then panic flooded me, hunger forgotten. Tears of desperation filled my eyes, my body numbing with shock at this strange pronouncement. How could he send me away? After all I had done, all I wanted, it was simply too unfair.

"Please Master, please keep me here with you. Don't send me back to my old life, not now, I don't belong out there any more. I want to stay with you, to serve you, to always be at your side, at your feet. I am your slave ... please don't send me away!"

I begged and whined, but his mind was made up. He had trained me as he promised, and I was now ready to return, always to be a dog, but not always to be with him. I cried and howled and wailed, the horror of separation too much to accept. I promised him anything, any pain or humiliation, any torment that would please him, but he was steadfast. Words finally failed me and I made myself as small as I could in my cage, sick at the thought of leaving him.

Left alone to 'lick my wounds', I cried and wracked my brain for any way to convince him. As much as I fought it, I knew I was defeated, that it had been in the contract I had signed, to leave at the end of my training. It had simply never occurred to me that I would not be wanted, that he could do without me. I thought over all I had learned, all the torments and teases and punishments I had gladly born for him. I replayed every pat, every spank, every luscious flail of the whip against my skin. I didn't want it to end, ever.

I had done my best, become his devoted and obedient slave pet. I had finally felt safe and free, cherished and belonging, finding my greatest joy in his collar. I was more than just a slave, I was his animal, and I could not imagine a life without that absolute condition of ownership.

We didn't speak again, and he sent me back as arranged, back into the 'real' world with the clothes I had come in. He let me keep a collar, a leash, and tiny silver chains to link my rings. I cried, licking his boots and hands, and was sent on my way.


I spend every spare moment thinking about him, and waiting, hoping for him to call me back. I live for that moment, his voice bringing me to life again.

I had placed my fate in his hands and was utterly miserable without him. I had to learn to be a woman all over again, and it simply didn't feel right, as though I was pretending in some strange play where I couldn't take off the costume. It was just too unreal, to take a shower, put on make up, or trim my nails. My hair was always in pigtails, just in case, just to please him. I even died it red, in case that was his preference. I would lie awake on the floor, collared and leashed, running my doggy paces through my mind, my own bed a foreign concept in the new world where I no longer fit.

I silently begged for the phone to ring, to spill Master's voice into my waiting ear, to hear that he wanted me to meet him, to serve him. I wait and dream of him, and find myself there, his loving beast, free only beneath his feet.

12