Leashed to a Wolf

Story Info
Blonde slave girl gets luxury life, Beauty & the Beast style
880 words
23.3k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Eager Slave~

My heart raced within my chest, as I walked up to the auction stage. A dozen beastly eyes stared at my hourglass and slightly pudgy body, all squeezed tightly within a bikini. This was not my first time, but each one always gave me both a wave of anxiety and excitement. The hands of my anthro equine auctioneer roughly shoved me into position, facing the crowd with my arms above my head, revealing my shaved armpits, but more importantly, my large human breasts. The beasts were always the most fascinated in that part of me. Soon the selling began, as vast amounts of money were shouted out for the right of my ownership. As I looked down at the floor, I began to wonder if my new master would be kind and understanding, and more importantly, be able to finally make me feel complete and happy. I did enjoy serving men and women through sex and simple maid services. The services I do for these animal people, the Ferians, always made me feel happy, that I'm doing something to make their day better, and when that service I provide is mixed with a sexual dare or a command to do something to please the master...that is simply my icing on the cake. Nothing makes me happier than to receive pleasure from my master willingly. It is simply what I was born to do.

The gavel slamming onto hard solid wood awoke me from my daydream. 71,000 coin. That was my price. But to whom I was sold to, I had yet to know. I was soon put on a collar and leash to be led to the back room to put on my public attire. A simple red dress with a veil hood to shroud my face. The guards would have put shackles on me by this stage, but due to the amount of times I had been here since my first auction, they know I am a good and obedient slave. I will never run. Keeping my gaze down, I was soon led to my master, as another auctioneer announced a fellow slave for sale. My auctioneer spoke to the dark cloaked buyer.

"Lord Blackshaw, I presume?" He asked.

A deep croaky voice answered.

"Indeed, Harrow. Is she as obedient and eager as they say she is?" My buyer asked.

"Absolutely, my Lord. Iris here is one of the only eager slaves to emerge out of Madam Gordi's training program. Even after having a sadistic first master. She lives to serve, as she claims."

The crow auctioneer's wing slapped my back, his many feathers that poked out of his sleeve scratching my already scarred back.

"Slave, this is your new master. Lord Theodore Blackshaw, Duke of the Moonlit Isles."

I looked up and gasped in awe at the over-towering wolf. His eyes were like orbs of gold, piercing against his coal coloured fur and dark blue-blood attire. His mane poked out of his high collared cloak of midnight black, which only added to his fearsome façade. I collected my thoughts as I bowed onto my knees, my head lowered in respect.

"Master Blackshaw. It is a great honor to be serving you and to belong to your royal name, sire." I droned, the very name of my master making me feel jittery inside.

His large paws thumped slowly past me, as he inspected me at every angle. As his tail brushed past my cheek, a shiver running up my spine from the soft fur tingling upon my flesh. I had never felt such soft fur in my life.

"Stand, my pet." The Lord wolf's voice boomed.

Without hesitation, I stood tall and preened my chest for him, his hot breath lingering over my shoulder. His paws suddenly began to glide over my sides, his padded fingers inspecting my every angle. I let out a soft squeak of surprise as his rough pads tickled me slightly. I sighed in slight relief when he stepped in front of me, his examination complete.

"A few scars and bruises, but others than that, she is in peak condition." The Master noted.

"So, about your payment, sire..." Harrow interrupted.

"Yes, yes. I know...Let me get my chequebook. And could you possibly bring my pet to my carriage, please? The winter rain will begin shortly." Blacksaw asked.

"Of course, sir! Roxis! Bring the girl to the Duke's carriage!" Harrow announced, clapping for the attention of a goat footman.

The small horned goat butler ran up and took my hand and leash, which I happily handed to him, before I was led outside, Blackshaw and Harrow going into the crow's payment office.

The carriage was massive, with blood red cushioning and waxed green walls. This, by my standard at least, was luxury at its best. The carriage suddenly tilted to the side, as the door opened and the wolf duke stepped inside. When he sat on the opposite bench facing me, to the back of the carriage, the entire carriage shifted back on all four wheels with a squeaky groan. His golden eyes gazed up at me, to which I shyly responded by looking down and away from him. With a click from the driver, the journey began to my new life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Crimson Tithe Village girl is given to the werewolves to uphold the treaty.in NonHuman
Claimed It was time that she became what she was meant to be. His.in NonHuman
Primal Evolution She awakes in a dark room, but she isn't alone.in NonHuman
Full Moon Rising A naive maiden stumbles into the lair of a werewolf...in NonHuman
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
More Stories