Leasing Agent

Story Info
Young mother & wife gives in.
2k words
3.78
164.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Interval
Interval
16 Followers

This is a work of pure fiction. To the author's knowledge the following events only took place in his imagination. If you are under 18 please do not read this work. The author also wishes to thank a fan for the inspiration and hopes this work meets with her approval. Feedback is always graciously accepted and encouraged.

________________________

Shaela was waiting for her job interview as a leasing agent when he walked in the door. "Christ, he looks just like a young Clint Eastwood," she thought. Without a second of hesitation he walked over an introduced himself as the off-duty cop who provided security for the apartment complex.

"So you going to get the job?" He even had the flat but edgy voice to go with the look.

"I hope so."

"Are you married?"

"Well...Yes. And I have an 11-month-old baby."

"How long have you been married?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Are my questions too personal?"

Goddamn right they are too personal, she thought. But she was taken back by how much she enjoyed his attention. Maybe staying at home for so long had left her in need of simple adult conversation, but she also had to admit a degree of sexual attraction made her willing to answer his questions.

"No. I don't mind. Six years."

"I like your complexion. You look like cinnamon. We need a pretty woman working here."

"Well, thank you," she said startled and blushing.

"If you get the job are you going to live on-site?

"Um, yes. The reduced rent is part of the package."

"Good. That will give us time to get to know one another."

Shaela just stared at him. She didn't know how to reply to such an overt suggestion.

She landed the job and soon found the cop was pretty much a fixture around the office. When he wasn't on duty he seemed to be constantly in the office making small talk and openly flirting with her. He made her laugh and she continued to thrive on his attention. One day he point-blank announced he was ready for some cinnamon.

"I am not going to have sex with you for two good reasons. My husband and my child. We need to get this straight."

"Come on, Sugar. One time. Just one time with me."

"I said no. Don't make this messy. We both work here."

"Shaela...one time. What's one time? I want to feel you, all of you. God, I am begging you. Fuck me once and then make up your mind."

"What part of no don't you understand? We can't. I can't."

"Please. I am asking you as nicely as I can. I know you want it. Hell, I've seen your husband."

"Don't! Don't talk about him that way."

"What way, Shaela?"

"We can't. We just can't."

"You don't even make a sound when hubby fucks you. I'll make you squeal, baby."

"Stop it! I said I can't."

This went on for a couple of months. He made her laugh. She enjoyed his attention, his looks and his quiet, self confident demeanor. But when they were alone in the office he would begin to plead. In a way he seemed pathetic to her, yet Shaela couldn't deny the rush she felt at knowing that such a handsome man was so desirous of her body.

He knew Shaela wanted to give in. He could see it in her eyes. He could see she enjoyed his attention and flirtations. He thought Shaela was just playing hard to get. He had managed to separate every other leasing agent from her panties, so why not this young exotic beauty?

One day Molly, the tall, buxom redhead who worked also worked as a leasing agent, commented on all the attention he was paying Shaela. "Don't worry, that is just his way of being friendly. He can be such a pig, but harmless," she advised. "I know his girlfriend and from what I gather he's getting all he can handle."

One morning he caught her alone in the office and whispered "Are you still wearing the white lace thong panties you put on last night?"

"How in the hell..."

"I was making security rounds last night. You walk out of the bathroom and parade around your apartment in your panties with the curtains open and you don't think I notice? Know what I found shocking? Your husband walks in and doesn't fuck you right there on the couch. How long since he's given you any?"

"How dare you..."

"Enough games Shaela."

He moved to her side and knelt. "Come on, Cinnamon. Spread those pretty legs for a little panty check."

Shaela couldn't believe herself as her legs parted. His hands slid up her thighs and she felt his finger lightly rubbing over the white lace of her panties.

"I can smell you. Go ahead. Tell me stop. Why don't you make a scene?" He looked her in the eyes and said "Because you ain't getting any. And a pretty woman like you needs a daily fucking. Your pussy is telling me you're past due."

Shaela looked down and watched as he pulled her panties slightly aside. "Look at you. Any idea how wet you are right now?" he asked as he slowly slid a finger insider her. Shaela slid her dress up a little to give him better access to her. He didn't say anything as he slowly finger fucked her. Once his finger was soaked he lifted it to his mouth and tasted her.

Shaela spread her legs for him to give him better access to her pussy. She knew she was a participant, but she felt detached from the happenings. It was as if she was watching from a distance, yet she could feel her finger insider her and the fire beginning to build between her legs.

He slid her panties down her legs and put them in his pocket. "Not here. Someone will walk in. Get a key to one of the empty apartments."

Shaela couldn't believe she was going through with it. She loved her husband, her baby and their life. She was giving over to something she had never felt before. Not a want, but a need; a need to fuck this man. She couldn't understand where the raw, purely sexual desire to feel his cock insider her came from. With her husband it was always soft and gentle. He promised something entirely different. Shalea's clit was engorged at the thought. The walk to the empty apartment with him felt other worldly to her. She felt the anticipation of the sex, and the fear that her coworkers would notice them and know what they were up to. It felt naughty, exciting, and shameful to Shaela.

It made her feel like a slut. She enjoyed the sensation.

He spun her around and pushed up against the door as soon as they entered the empty space. He jerked her dress up over her ass and stood quietly. Shaela looked over her shoulder as he admired her ass. He reached between her legs and put a finger back inside her soft, wet cunt. Shaela bucked her hips a little as he resumed the finger fucking.

"You made me beg for it, didn't you? You made me fucking beg you for a little pussy."

"Yes...I really didn't think I wanted it," she said as she put her cheek to the door.

"Wanted what?

"You."

"Me to do what? Tell me what you want me to do."

"Don't. Don't make me. You have me, so take me."

"Tell me."

"F...Do me. Do me hard. Make me squeal. Go ahead."

She heard his zipper go down and turned to watch as he unbuckled his pants and let them drop. He had a nice sized cock for a white guy. Not as long and thick as her husband's cock, but the purple mushroom head of his prick was larger. Shaela spread her legs and jutted her ass towards him.

He didn't make a sound as his pushed his cock insider her. Shaela gasped a bit at the sensation of his cock parting her pussy lips and settling inside her pussy. He took her by her hips and braced her as he fucked the 23-year-old mother and wife. She felt the muscle of his thighs on her ass as he wordlessly moved in and out of her.

"Do me you bastard."

"Do what, Cinnamon? Fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes...please. Go ahead. Fuck me...FUCK me."

He was only the third man to fuck her. She lost her virginity at 15 to her then boyfriend. Her senior year of high school she met her husband and they married shortly after her graduation. Pushed up against the door of an empty apartment, her dress hiked up over her ass with a Clint Eastwood stand in fucking her, Shaela realized she now knew the meaning of the term "sowing wild oats."

He sensed she was on the verge of an orgasm and pulled his cock out of her. "NO! NO! Please don't stop."

"Don't worry, you're going to get yours. I'm tired of standing," he said as he laid down on the floor. "You get on top after you get out of that dress and hang those pretty tits down in my face."

Shaela lowered herself on his cock and finally kissed him. She covered him in kisses as she rode him hard and fast. He remained perfectly still and made her do the work as she chased her orgasm. "That's it. Ride it. Show me how you fuck. Cum all over my cock. Make those tits bounce for me."

Shaela screamed when the first jolt of her climax rolled over her. She wasn't sure, but she thought she heard him say he never heard her scream like that when she fucked her husband.

Shaela was still riding him hard and fast--lost in the sensation of his hot cum shooting up insider her and coating the inside of her pussy--when the front door of the apartment swung open. Molly, one of the other leasing agents and an older couple walked in. They were treated to the sight of Shaela, clad only in her shoes, riding the security officer in the middle of the living room. "OH MY GOD! OH NO!" she screamed as she covered her breasts and tried to roll off of him. But she couldn't escape. He was still fucking her through his orgasm. He grabbed her by the waist and held her on top of his cock as he continued to fuck her.

The elderly couple just stood and stared. Molly went ballistic. "You bastard. Oh, you sorry bastard!," said Molly. She spun on her heels and stormed off, leaving the elderly couple to mumble their apologies and shuffle out the door.

Shaela was mortified and about to let loose a wail of shame, regret, and embarrassment. She was disgusted that he wasn't bothered. He kept hold of her and continued to slow stroke in and out. She could feel his cum starting to leak down her thighs. "Don't sweat it. Molly isn't going to say anything to anyone."

"Oh, shit. Oh my God. She'll tell everyone! My husband, the boss. What have I done? STOP IT. LET ME GO!"

"I said don't worry. If Molly wants to keep out of serious trouble she will keep her mouth shut," he said. The tone of voice he used scared Shaela worse than being caught fucking.

He was right. Molly never said a word about it to anyone. She was never friendly to Shaela again, but never treated her with even a hint of hostility.

He whined and begged but Shaela never fucked him again. Sometimes she had the feeling he was watching her. In the back of her mind she always felt he was watching and listening when she made love to her husband. Her husband commented on her newfound loudness and nasty talk when they were in bed.

The apartment manager fired him two months after he fucked Shaela for laziness. He moved out of the complex and she never heard from him again. Eventually she put it behind her.

Interval
Interval
16 Followers