Leather and Chains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she said with one hand placed on her chest, the other looping through her husband's arm, "That simply can't be the case. You're gorgeous, and we all know how good you are with people."

My eyebrow cocked as a murmur of agreement and nods swept through our small group. Head cocking to the side I smiled warmly, "Well thank you, Jeanie. But I guess I just haven't been as fortunate as you in finding a good partner." I was very open about my bisexuality among my co-workers. But not enough to suffer through inquiries about my preferences. I simply dropped a few females names every now and then.

She chuckled in the back of her throat and grinned from ear to ear. Her fond eyes turning on Scott while raising onto her toes to plant a kiss on his stubble cheek. I couldn't help but think of what a handsome couple they made. Both had dark hair and eyes that came from Mediterranean background, hers being Greek and his being Spain. And her lovely deep navy dress with his suit and matching suit made them even more striking.

"I am the only fortunate one," he returned the banter with his arm winding around her waist.

"Can't argue that one either," I chuckled and leaned over to place down my wine glass before a server swooped in and refilled it, "Maybe my soulmate is just around the corner!"

"When did you become an inspirational woman's poster, Cara?" came a familiar voice behind my back.

I turned to look at Emma. Deadpan to her toothy grin. "Very witty," I stepped to the side to allow her to convene our small circle. "Glad you can join us, Emma," I smiled and placed a hand on the small of her back, "Just in time for me to steal you away."

Steering the blonde away while giving each an innocent smile. Hopefully they would assume I was simply not wanting her to spoil their moods with inappropriate talk.

"Oh? Where are you taking me, pray tell?" Emma purred while striding and almost pushing herself back against my palm.

Our sides bumped together while I lead the way past the bar and around a corner hallway to where the bathrooms were located. She almost reached for the door when we passed and gave me a quizzical look as we continued. We turned right and reached the end of the hallway where there was only a single door. The janitor's cupboard.

"Oooh, a very nice door indeed. Well worth the public kidnapping," she said with a voice dripping with mockery.

I pushed around her and slipped a key from my clutch. Her attitude changed significantly when the door swung open and I shoved her inside.

"Wh-Cara? Why do you have a key?" she stumbled and turned to face me as I closed us both in.

"Needless questions," I replied and put the key back in my clutch and tossed it aside onto a shelf.

"Bu-" Emma started, only to have my mouth smother her question where it bubbled. My arms circled her waist and yanked her forwards until our bodies crushed together. Seconds later her hands buried into my hair and her lips returned my kiss. There wasn't much of a struggle after that. I pushed her backwards against a small shelf that hosted many buckets and bottled to send the pile scattering over the floor. Leaning against the shelf her hands turned hungry. One cupped the back of my neck and keep us sealed while the other slid down to my jaw. The silk of her dress bunched easily on her hips while our lips parted almost in sync. My tongue touched along hers only to retreat and lightly suck lightly on the muscle when it followed. Her moan reverberated in my mouth, making my eyelids flutter with desire. The flame of need ignited inside me and my hands worked on auto-pilot. One continued to bunch the fabric while sloping over the swell of her hip and rear. My right hand dipped and sunk between the curtain of her dress. Her nails bit gently into my jaw as my teeth lightly took her lower lip and stretched it out.

"Fuck," she managed to groan before our lips were crushed together again.

My fingertips stroked up her thigh in a feather-light brush, though it was clear where they were headed. I felt the heat of her mound immediately and ground my index into the light dip between the swollen lips. We broke apart when my hands started to twist and manipulate her. When her bright blue eyes flickered open they were filled with lust and a hint of confusion. Keeping my eyes locked with her own I twisted her forcefully around and pressed a hand against her back until it bent slightly. There was no time for her confusion or her questions the palm that was guiding her posture rose around the cup her chin. I pulled her back with both; gripping her jaw and her pussy, so her entire body pressed back into mine and our lips came close once again. We were both panting in the small gap between while my finger ground more desperately against the cloth. My digits hooked into the elastic and pulled it aside. Without warning I brushed my two fingers along the slick folds and pushed between them. A moment of pleasure crossed her face and she leaned more desperately towards me with a groan. I stared, smirking a fraction before giving into the desire and crushing a kiss to her pouty mouth.

A rhythm developed where my fingers dipped into her, palm grinding into her folds, and withdrew again. Every now and then her legs twitched from the slow pace of my hand brushing her clit while my digits pushed deep. I released her jaw and took up her hip once again. They had started to roll and push back against my crotch with every thrust of my fingers. It felt surprisingly nice to have her fat rear pushed against my thighs. The pace increased while my hand travelled again up her back. She flinched. Small and subtle, but it was there. My palm shifted and my fingers went back down the way they came while paying attention to her body. Right when my digits passed over a minor bump her side twitched. I continued down her side again as if I hadn't noticed and instead cupped my hand around her thigh. Our lips broke apart again as her legs started to quake. Emma's breath was coming in short pants while her hooded eyes stared at me lustily.

"Cara,.. yes..." she moaned very faintly and braced against me while still trying to grind against my hand.

My fingers were pumping steadily with my palm covered in evidence of her arousal. The more sweet honey that dipped from her lips the more easily my fingers glided against her walls and clit. I bent my thumb to flick back and forth against the swollen bud. With her orgasm very quickly building I took the opportunity to seize her jaw and yank it to the side and expose her neck. I dipped just as she started to shakily moan with parted lips. My tongue scraped up the length of her neck to just behind her ear. I planted a soft kiss and then my teeth. The soft pinch of pain kicked her orgasm over the edge. I felt the tension in her body peak. Emma leaned back against me, neck straining and hands clawing back at any limb of mine she could grasp while groaning loudly. Each muscle was braced through her bought of pleasure until it slowly died. She seemed to melt forwards against the shelving while panting to catch her breath. I released her and watched from behind as she slowly regained her composure.

"W-wow..." the blonde huffed and lifted a hand to brush back her sweaty fringe. She squinted at me while I reached over to my bag and started to pull out my concealer and lipstick, "Where you,... planning this?"

"Not THIS exactly, but in a way," I shrugged with nonchalance and flipped open the mirror of my concealer to dab the sponge around my lip where my makeup had been smudged.

Glancing up at the notable silence I saw her staring, dumbfounded. I sighed and returned the look, "If it weren't with you I would have met up with someone else. Not here in this closet, per say, that was just a happy coincidence-"a coincidence that I asked the boss if I could use the key to grab paper towels for the kitchen and 'forgot' to return it "-I have the key because I had to replenish the paper towels and forgot. I was going to give it back to him or the receptionist tonight. I had an itch that needed a scratch."

"... Oh," she frowned a fraction, so slight that I barely saw it, "Well, yes, me too. Had an itch."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and stepped over to help her remove the evidence of my hands being on her body. The damage was worse than mine for obvious reasons. After we had both fixed our make-up and dresses we moved to re-join the party. I locked the door and gave her a once over again.

"Okay, I think we're good," I nodded and took her hand. There was a soft squeeze from her fingers as she fell into a timid step behind me. It was almost perfectly timed on our part. For as we stepped back into the functions room the lights begun to dim and the stage spotlight turned on. Our former boss, Miguel, stepped onto the stage and cleared his throat. The portly man with salt and pepper hair/goatie captured the entire attention of the room so that the hushed conversations ceased.

"Welcome, employees and family... Or should I say family and extended loved ones?" he started, flashing a wide smile that was so genuine all of us either chuckled in turn or grinned.

"We have gathered here tonight as we all are aware, to not only celebrate my retirement but also welcome the new head of operations. With my very overdue departure I am so very pleased to introduce the woman that will be taking the throne. She has worked all over the United States and started at a young age in the Milton accountant's agency. Though, I don't blame her for having a career leap into the stock exchange given all the accountants I have met." A soft bubble of laughter rumbled through the crowd as he smiled and waved a hand, "She worked for P and R, the American Stock Exchange and now she has joined our humble ranks to grant us access to the brilliant mind that a surprising eight years in the business has moulded. Please welcome, you're new guide and council... Ms Zala Novak."

The woman who stepped onto the stage beside Miguel made my breath hitch. Stunningly elegant with a walk like a lion moving in on a herd. She took the spotlight and let the crowd take her in before smiling. Her inky black hair was pinned back in a tight bun with a defined widow's peak and an ornate hairpin stabbed into the ball of strands- standing up like a mini gold-plated fan. Her skin was milky and flawless with eyes that glittered even from the distance. I couldn't discern their colour... but I knew it would be stunning. I was left staring with my lips slightly agape as her speech begun. And I knew, with every beat of my heart and every shallow breath, that I was in deep trouble.

12