Leather and Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The preacher's eyes grew wide and his smile broadened. "Proverbs 31, verse 10. I've preached several sermons on it."

Jack smiled and said, "I look forward to hearing you preach and hope I can be in the pews every Sunday morning."

"You'll be more than welcome but you'll have to sit alone. We can't spare our wonderful lady pianist," the preacher said with a hearty laugh.

Jack showed the reverend the letter from Jeb Hawkins and waited patiently while the preacher composed a short letter of his own. Jack's letter plus the letters from Lace, Jeb Hawkins and Reverend Jenkins would, he hoped, be enough to convince the people in Chicago that he was the man for the job. Now there was nothing for him to do but wait for a reply and hope that it came soon because the Hawkins crew would soon be heading south to Texas to pick up another herd of cattle. In the meantime he needed to find some temporary employment and, hopefully, get to know Lace better.

The temporary employment came easily. Jack knew many people in the cattle business and he quickly landed a job helping out at a local stable. It paid enough to keep him fed, watered and beered and he could bunk in the stable. Fortunately he had no qualms about sleeping within close proximity of horseflesh. He certainly thought a lot about the prospects of sleeping with some female human flesh and knew exactly which flesh he wanted to sleep with but he was in no hurry. He had discovered through trial and error that patience was a virtue where the pursuit of women was concerned and he knew instinctively that Lace was a prize well worth pursuing, albeit slowly and patiently.

Thus it was that he spent every evening at Murphy's and frequently sang duets with Lace to a mostly appreciable response. So appreciable in fact that Murphy himself approached him about adding his name to the weekly ad in the local paper.

"Leather and Lace, it fairly rolls off the tongue," said Murphy, affecting an Irish brogue which, in his case, did not require a lot of doing.

Jack laughed and said, "You'd need to make it Lace and Leather because she's the one that carries the act, if you can call it that."

"Than I'll do it."

"Whoa there, Senor, I said you'd need to make it that way but I didn't say you could. I can do without the publicity, specially since I'm trying to land a management position with a Kansas City cattle buyer."

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know. In the meantime I hope you keep coming in and singing along. I can't pay you but I can sell you beer at a discount."

"Sounds good to me," Jack said.

And it was good or at least tolerable. The work was routine and he enjoyed being around horses. His evenings were happily spent at Murphy's singing along with Lace and walking her home after work. It was now generally acknowledged that they were a couple and most people, Jack supposed, figured they were lovers but they weren't. Lace had let him know almost from the start that she would not jump quickly into bed with him and he was content with the relationship they had. He had discovered that bedding a woman almost always entailed a lot of responsibilities and, at least for him, put the relationship into an entirely different frame-work. When Lace finally brought up the subject he was ready to talk about it.

"I hope you hear about this job soon," she said, "I'm sure you're getting real tired of waiting around."

"You got that right," he said, "I'd sure like to get a handle on what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life."

"And what would that be?"

"Settling down, getting married, buying a house, maybe even having children if I'm not too old and my wife is willing."

"And speaking of wives, anyone particular in mind?"

"You."

She pretended a look of shock and said, "Sounds wonderful to me and now I really, really want you to get that job."

The next day their prayers were answered. The mailman delivered a letter post-marked Chicago with the good news that the job was Jack's if he still wanted it and instructions to send a telegraph in reply right away with his answer. Within minutes he was at the telegraph office in the railroad station sending his acceptance. Within a few minutes more he was knocking on Lace's door. When it wasn't opened immediately he knocked again and stood impatiently on the porch shifting his weight from one foot to the other. The door finally opened and he could see Lace dressed in a bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her obviously wet hair.

"Jack," she said, "I was just washing my hair."

"Guess what," he said.

"You got the job."

"Yes I did. You are now looking at the local manager of the Great Western Cattle Company. How do I look?"

"Well, you look like you could use a bath and you smell a little like horses but all in all I'd have to say you look pretty good to me," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry about that," he said "but I ran over here as quick as I could. Stopped at the telegraph office first to send 'em a wire telling them I'm taking the job. Guess I'd better go back to the stables and get cleaned up."

She hesitated for a moment and then said, "There's still bath water in the tub and I could heat it up a little bit if," she smiled, "you don't mind using my bath water."

He paused and said, "That sounds wonderful. It's been a while since I've had a real bath."

"Good," she said, "come on in and I'll start heating up the water."

"Whoa now, missy, after my bath I'll just have put my sweaty, smelly clothes back on."

"I've still got some of my ex-husbands things around here somewhere. They may be a tight fit but they'll get you back to the stables."

"Well, you've talked me into it."

He followed her into the kitchen and they said little while they waited for the water to heat up. Jack sensed that they had reached a threshold in their relationship. He had been in her house a few times but never in these circumstances. He would shortly be buck-naked in her kitchen.

He cleared his throat and she looked at him, smiled and said, "Yes?"

"Uh, I'm wondering how we're gonna do this," he said, hesitantly.

She laughed and said, "I'm gonna heat up the water then I'm going to leave the room. You take off your clothes, put 'em outside the kitchen door, take your bath and await further instructions. Here's a fresh towel."

"Yes ma'am," he said and took the towel from her. Her hand touched his briefly in the exchange. She smiled and left the room. He undressed and climbed into the tub. Through the closed door he could hear her humming Oh Susannah.

The hot bath felt wonderful and under normal circumstances he would have luxuriated in it until the water grew tepid but these were not normal circumstances and he was eager to learn what her 'further instructions' might be. Climbing out of the tub he dried off, wrapped the towel around his waist and gingerly opened the kitchen door.

"We're all done in here," he called out. "Where are those clothes you promised me."

"In here," she replied, "in my bedroom."

"Are you gonna bring them to me or do I have to come in there and get 'em?"

"Come on in, cowboy."

Jack walked into the bedroom and saw Lace drawing the curtains closed. She turned and smiled at him but she had a look of uncertainty on her face. She was still wearing her bathrobe but the towel was missing from her hair. Her hair looked damp, towel dried. Two lighted candles stood on her dresser beside a bottle of brandy and two shot glasses.

"It looks like someone has been busy," he said.

She smiled and said, "Tell me I'm not about to make the biggest mistake of my life. Tell me you were serious last night when you talked about settling down."

"The answers are no and yes," he said. "From the moment I first laid eyes on you I knew that my future was you."

"Alright," she said, "come here and pour us some brandy. We have things to celebrate."

Jack walked toward her, poured a couple of short shots of brandy, handed one to her and sat down on the side of the bed. She sat beside him and they touched glasses.

"We have a few hours before I have to go to work," she said.

"We have hours and hours and years and years if I have anything to say about it," he said. He paused and then he said, "I love you, Lace."

"And I love you, Leather."

"Leather and Lace," he said, "sounds like a vaudeville act."

She laughed and then she touched his face and slowly ran her fingertips across his cheek.

"It's been a while since I've been with a man so please go slow," she said.

"My only desire is to make you happy," he said.

"If I were any happier I think I'd bust."

He brought his face to hers and they kissed, tentatively and then deeply. He moved his hand to the collar of her bathrobe and said, "May I?"

"You may."

He kissed her again and slowly moved his hand inside her robe, gently caressing her left breast. It was barely more than a handful but it felt divine and judging from the rigidity of her nipple she shared the feeling.

"I love you," he said again. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"You're repeating yourself," she said "but I love to hear you say it."

She stood up and removed her bathrobe letting it drop to the floor. He stood up and she pulled the towel away from his body letting it drop to the floor on top of her bathrobe. They stood and looked at each other. To him she looked petite and perfect. She dropped her gaze to his erect penis and said, "I was right, you are bigger than my dearly departed husband but I think we'll be a good fit."

He chuckled and said, "I can hardly wait to find out."

"Hardly is an apt description, I think."

He chuckled again and then he said "but before we see how well I fit there's something else I want to do."

"What's that?"

"Lie down on the bed and I'll show you."

She laid down on the bed and he stood beside it. "Turn your body toward me," he said, "scoot over here and drop your legs to the floor."

As she did he dropped to his knees and gently pulled her legs apart exposing her soft furry treasure.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to make you happy," he said and slowly began to trail little kisses and nibbles up the inside of each leg.

"That feels nice," she said.

He moved his face closer to her crotch and then gently nuzzled his nose against her furry pussy.

"You smell wonderful," he said.

"Oh my God," she replied, "I can't believe you're doing this and I can't believe I'm letting you do it but please don't stop."

He chuckled and then slowly ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips, getting a full taste of her essence. He stopped for a moment and said, "And you taste even better." He quickly located her little clitoris and with his tongue he coaxed it out of hiding.

"Yes," she hissed, "yes, yes, yes."

He paused for a moment and said, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, no!"

"i really enjoy doing this," he said and she groaned with pleasure as he returned to work. While his tongue continued it's gently assault on her clitoris he inserted his middle finger into her vagina, to be quickly joined by his index finger. He worked his fingers around and then in and out. She grabbed his head and pulled it closer to her. His tongue began to work feverishly on her clitoris and her body began to buck and heave.

She squeezed her thighs around his head and cried out "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

He stopped licking her and when he could feel her beginning to relax he made one last slow journey with his tongue up the length of her outer lips.

"That was amazing," she said, "where in the world did you learn to do that?"

He chuckled and said, "I worked for a while with an old cowhand and we shared stories around the campfire. He claimed it was a sure fire way to make a woman happy but he cautioned me not to try it unless I was serious about someone."

"Why?"

"Because," Jack said, "he said that once you do that to a woman she'll want you to do it all the time. But if it's the right woman and you really love her you'll like it almost as much as she does."

"And did you like it?"

"Yes ma'am. It gave me almost as much pleasure as what I'm about to do."

"And what is that, kind sir?"

"I'll show you," he said, standing up.

She sat up and he stood before her. She reached out a hand and tentatively touched his cock and then she wrapped her hand around it and with her other hand she cupped and fondled his balls.

She giggled and said, "I haven't had toys like these to play with for just the longest time."

"They're yours to play with whenever you want," he said.

She fondled his balls and said, "These are soft and cuddly." She stroked his cock and said "And this is hot and hard and I've got the perfect place to put it."

"Show me," he said.

She fell back on the bed and spread her legs apart. "Put it right in here, cowboy, but take it slow. It's been quite a while since this particular pasture was plowed."

He laughed and said, "Woman you're not just beautiful and incredibly sexy you're also quite poetic."

She laughed and said, "Is that your head talkin' our just your cock."

"Well if my cock could talk I think I know what it would say."

"What's that?"

"Pussy, give me pussy.

"And what would your head say?"

"Pussy yes but only some particular pussy, your pussy."

"Well shut up and take it."

"Yes ma'am."

He moved toward her and, taking his cock in his right hand, slowly ran it up and down her wet pussy lips. She reached down, pulled his hand aside and replaced it with her own. She stroked it up and down and then centered it right at the entrance to her tunnel of love.

"Come on in, cowboy, but take it slow."

"I'll try."

Gently he began to penetrate her. She felt incredibly warm and wet and snug around his cock.

"God you feel good," he said.

"I"m glad you like it," she replied "cause it sure as hell likes you."

He penetrated her as far as he could go and then began to slowly pump in and out. He looked at her and said, "Open your eyes and look at me. I want you to see how much I love you and how much I enjoy making love to you."

She smiled and said, "You are too much, Jack Leatherman. No, come to think of it you're just right."

He picked up the pace, plunging in and out. He reached down and grabbed both of her legs, pulling them up over his shoulders, moving her butt to the edge of the bed and began to hammer away at her.

She gasped and said, "Do you like it, baby?"

"I love it," he cried, "I love it, I love it, I love it!"

He came with a shudder and she could feel his sperm filling the inside of her cavern.

"That's it darlin' give me all of it. I want all of it. I'll never get tired of it. I"ll never get enough of it."

"Is that a promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die," she said.

"I'll hold you to it," he said.

"I love being held to it," she said "and on it and around it."

He laughed and pulled his cock out of her. "Leather and Lace," he said, "what a good combination."

She smiled and said, "What a great combination."

12