Leather and Lace

Story Info
Loving BDSM Story between a Leather Dom and his lace sub.
1.9k words
4.16
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darlynd
darlynd
35 Followers

I had been waiting for you. I was bare and in the position I had learned long ago, on my knees, legs spread, resting on my ankles that would gently my cheeks apart. My hands lay on my knees, palms up, my shoulders were back and my chin was raised, while my eyes were lowered. I was ready and open to receive you when you returned home.

When I heard the keys at the door, my heart raced. Still unmoved I waited. I heard the door open then nothing but your voice, "Oh, babygirl. You look so beautiful. Don't move. I'll be just a moment." I heard the door close and your keys laid on the table, a soft thud of your work case put to the floor, then a quiet growl. I could smell your scent as you came closer. You brushed the hair that had wisped over my eyes and I felt your kiss on my forehead. "So beautiful. You please me babygirl and make me proud you are mine. And I am yours." You caressed my face and your fingertips felt electric to my skin. I still did not move, but my heart began to race.

I heard the familiar sound of you unbuckling your belt and heard you sit, presumably to remove your shoes and socks to be more comfortable. Though my eyes were lowered, they were not closed, and I saw your slacks drop to the floor followed by your dress shirt and undershirt. Oh, how my mind raced, how I wanted to look upon you, yet I waited.

"You are my gift, babygirl and I am yours. You bent over and took my hands into yours and guided me to stand before you. You lifted my chin gently with your fingers. "Look at me, baby."

I looked up and into your eyes and you softened as you leaned in to kiss me. So soft, so tender, I moaned lightly into your breath, breathing your breath felt like life breathing into me. "I need to shower. Join me."

"Yes, my Sir." You led me by the hand to the shower and turned the water on, letting the water warm as you returned to kissing me. I kept eye contact with you as your hand moved upwards towards my breasts where you began to pinch and twist my left nipple gently.. then a little harder until I was biting my bottom lip to keep any wincing at bay. As it hardened, you let go of my hand and your left hand found my right nipple and you began the same treatment. Pinching, twisting, pulling, and watching my face as it became flush. Then as they were both hard and tender, you ran just the palm of your hand over them in slow circles, teasing them and me. You watched my faced and I could see you starting to zone in on the control you had over me. You knew I would take anything you gave me and I would give you my total submission in return. Your hands moved to my waist and you pulled me for a hard kiss as you led us both into the steamy shower.

Without a word said you stood there as I grabbed the shower sponge and soap, lathering it well, then I began to bathe your body. I was very through beginning with your neck and shoulders. I gazed at your body lovingly as I ran the lather over your chest. I ran the sponge roughly over your nipples, making them as erect as you had made mine. I playfully took my fingernails to pay close attention to them, playing with their hardness. You cock began to twitch and I stopped to resume my expected task.

I started to run the sponge back up and down each arm, raising your hand to wash the backs and palms, then slipping the rope of the sponge around my wrist, I used my own soap covered hands to wash and massage your fingers, between your fingers, massaging the tense muscles of your thumbs until I felt you relax. "So, good to me babygirl... mmmmm."

I returned to the sponge and lowered to your stomach, lightly scrubbing in small circles as I inched closer to your stiff cock. I washed behind it, then around it, over your balls and you spread your legs slighting so I could clean to the sides and behind your tightening sack. The sponge ran down to the inside of your legs and around, so I could wash the back of your thighs and back around to the front of them. Each leg in turn, I cleansed you. You turned around and I began up at your shoulders once again, circle after circles across your strong back. My hands following the sponge so I could feel your muscles as my soapy hands glided over you. I traced them as I went lower on your back then towards your buttocks. I washed over them and between them thoroughly before I rose to gather the shower head so I could repeat the process from the beginning to rinse you.

My hands only glided over you with the water to remove the lather from your body. Again I stopped to rub over your nipples, then before rinsing around your cock, I took the lather from your legs and led the soap upwards to your cock with both of my hands. I stroked downward over your swollen head down to your shaft and back upwards again, making sure you were completely clean, then ran the water over it gently as I continued to stroke you. You were growing harder in my hand, but I still had a task to finish.

I rinsed your legs and between them well and then turned my attention to your back, Rubbing it again, massaging your muscles under the heat to relieve your day's tension. I ran gently over your buttocks and down the back of your legs, then returned to your lovely ass I spread then to wash the soap from between them and I couldn't help myself. My mouth came closer and my tongue reached out to run over your ass. With one hand keeping you spread for my tongue, my other hand reached between your legs to grasp your cock. You were so damn hard, like steel between my fingers. I stroked your cock in rhythm my tongue licking over your ass. I was in heaven that you weren't stopping me. I enjoyed you this way until my tongue firmed and began to gently probe inside of you. You gave a loud growl and turned around, pulling me up and pushing me against the wall. You raised my hands over my head and lowered your head to viciously begin biting at my breasts and nipples. I cried out in pleasure and pain.

You pulled away looking at me "Get the towels. I'll dry in here and you dry off in the bedroom I want you in the bed when I get there - be ready - ass up."

I lowered my eyes wondering if I had gone too far. "Yes, Sir."

You raised my chin. "Look at me." I looked into your eyes and they were filled with passion. You kissed me. "Thank you, babygirl. That was wonderful. Now. To bed." You pointed towards the bedroom door and I handed you your towel as I took my own.

I got to the bedroom and quickly but thoroughly dried myself. I knew I was already clean from a shower earlier that day, but the shower had been both refreshing and it had me excited. I reached between my legs and I could feel my own wetness. I quickly refocused on what I should be doing. I gathered the small, rectangular pillow from the wingback chair by the window and placed it on the bed. I then climbed on top of the bed and lie myself over it, giving support to me as it raised my ass in the air. With my head facing away from the bath door, I rested it against the spread and placed my hands above my hands, folded over one another. My knees were well apart and I waited.

"mmmmm - my babygirl. I heard you open a drawer and then closed my eyes to focus on the sounds I heard. A click and the bed slightly shift, then I felt the leather wrist straps being buckled onto my wrists. I wanted to look up, but I already knew what it was. There was a red rope strung through both rings and tied to a clasp that was hooked to a metal hook hidden behind your headboard. Discreet and heavy duty, I was going nowhere. I felt your hands move down my body, down to my ass where you felt your hands over them... felt into me, felt my wetness... and growled once again.

I waited then felt the first light slap of leather against my skin across my back. Easy, warming me up. Again and again, you criss-crossed your patterns down my back easily, stroking me more than slapping me with the leather. Down my back you flew, down and over my ass...down the back of my thighs, then back to my ass. The pressure was growing greater and I knew you were zoning into your Dom Space... you had me completely and I was enjoying every second of it. I felt the intensity grow with each controlled lash up and down my body. The planned pattern had strayed and now I never knew where the next lash would land. I grew more and more lost in the beauty of your control. I was becoming high on the endorphin rush... I began to ride it into the wondrous wonton lust for more. I wanted more.

We had pre-arranged hand signals so I didn't have to speak. With one hand I could tell you one to five how close I was to going over... I put my fingers into the 3 position. You growled... you wanted more of me, too.

You dropped the flogger and I felt your hand strongly slap against my ass as the other slammed deeply into my wet pussy and began to fuck me... 4.

I was bucking hard against you as you reddened my ass to take me closer and closer ...so close now... so damn close... you felt me begin to contract around your fingers and then removed them. I was left breathless and wanting... until your cock replaced your fingers and you pumped hard into me. 5...5...5...

"Cum Now, babygirl. Cum for Me." And all at once I felt you swell and throb inside of me and I came with you. Together we made it last as long as we could until we fell against each other cum with so much force.. you were shooting your hot cum inside of me and I was squirting cum against you and the wet sounds only increased our stamina for a bit longer, not wanting to let go of the release we were enjoying.

Finally spent, you reached up and unbuckled the restraints around my wrists and brought my arms into your chest as you held me close. I was still lost in subspace. "Come back to me, Mine. Oh, babygirl.. you are so good." You showered me with kisses as your hands gently stroked my back and bottom. Slowly I returned and looked into your eyes, a small tear escaping to fall...

"Mine" is all I could say.

"Yours" you said in reply as you kissed me deeply then rest my head on your chest as we fell into a restful sleep. We could shower again in the morning. We were in our moment and neither of us wanted it to end.

darlynd
darlynd
35 Followers