Leather Anyone?

Story Info
Another slice from the musing slave.
993 words
4.56
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, what is that and what am I supposed to do with it? Good question. Welcome to the wide and wonderful world of props, toys, costumes, over the top fetishes, and truly obscure, obscene, obsessed, and overjoyed people from all walks of life and inclinations. Overwhelmed? Me too.

The worlds of BDSM, M/s, D/s, SM, etc., are obviously not for everyone, either to just visit or move to permanently. But each branch and country, as it were, has as many fans and sycophants as anyone could ask for. Proponents, dissidents, you name it. Some join clubs, some like the occasional ride, some are lifers, and some are solitary animals just enjoying the scenery. And what a scene.

I have never been to a big event, but I have seen pictures, and some things you would have to see to believe. Some sights are just not me, while others would have me so there. Yee haw. And I am not a cowgirl.

My Master used to have a pony girl, cart and everything, and while I almost died laughing, she took it quite seriously and enjoyed her role as a better than average horse. To each their own, infinite diversity enriching us all in this tapestry of life. Though a sack of oats is not my bag, she probably wasn't into tentacle anime, blue hair dye, or a few of my other interests. Let not I toss stones when my home is glass too.

While the pony girl, among other pets, was before my time, my Master has shared a few of their experiences to show me different facets of the lifestyle while guiding me to discover my own fantasies and limits. He maintains an assorted toy chest, library, and make shift dungeon in His home, ready for all occasions and versed in several forms of kink. Thrilling and scary some of it, but I am finding my way, and more importantly, finding His.

The Master/slave lifestyle, of which I am now a part, and still learning so much about, is not for everyone. Just as hard-core bondage or masochism is not my cup of tea, so the extreme control or vulnerability of M/s is not for all comers. We all have our own kicks, be it vanilla missionary, dressing in latex and getting paddled, or a billion variations thereof.

Life is not only an assortment of chocolate, but sushi, tacos, beef stew, pound cake, and so on and so forth. A buffet, cornucopia, smorgasbord, and whether you use a fork and napkin, or a shovel, there are many delights awaiting those with a venturesome toe. So I am learning, and what a ride it is.

I will never try and preach on a subject that I know little about, as it would be a waste of everyone's time, and make me out a fool by those in the know. But when it comes to trying new things, when I am moved by a Dominant to do so, I try my best to either have an open mind, or fake it really well. And there is so much to taste, feel, smell, and just wander about in. I like the tease of rabbit fur or a feather boa or the smell of a good strawberry massage oil, edible of course. And as for the joys of whipped cream, I think a few of us have been there.

As my Master is so fond of pointing out, it's supposed to be fun, and a sense of humor often helps. That or irritates the uptight to no end. And He has ideas that sometimes make me blush, shake my head, bust out laughing, or go hmmmmmm. While in time I am sure I will be trying or enjoying most of them, I am still in the training stage, and He is quite indulgent, wanting more the pleasure of my coming to Him then simply being ordered to. He finds it more fun that way, and more intense. And I am so very eager to give Him all that I can.

It makes it all rather exciting, though sometimes a bit weird. The notions of being a footstool, wearing a leash, fetching the mail with my teeth, learning slave positions and commands, are all certainly nothing I would have entertained even a few months ago. Though I have had a few ideas of my own, now that I warm to the subject, spurred by my need to please and the lovely reaction such simple offers produce in Him.

Anyone partaking of this lifestyle likely comes in with expectations, preconceptions, and a cup full of fantasies. I know I have, from the mundane to rather embarrassing. I have found that several of my previous ideas have been groundless, while others were right on. With any new chapter in life, those of us not super lucky or wired like a bulldozer, will want to do some research, homework, and a good bit of thinking. A lot of consideration should be invested before committing to, or condemning, a particular practice or practitioner.

From 'no way's to 'maybe's to 'please Sir's, we are all looking for something, or we would have stayed at home. Beneath all the paint or rubber or chain mail, is a person, likely with a life not so different from yours, that is out for love, laughs, a good time, and whatever tickles their fancy. That person's meat may be your poison, but don't knock their right to enjoy, so long as no one is being harmed, or rather, harmed beyond what went begging for.

My Master often says, in response to my surprise at something He has done or seen, that "I've lived." We should all be so lucky. You may not want to dive, or you may already be soaked, but dipping a toe might be fun, or at least worth catching the show. After all, you might like it.

Safe and happy hunting.