Leather Lusts Ch. 03

Story Info
Bikers in love, with each other and leather.
2.6k words
4.64
10.7k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Food first, shower second, also I'll phone Donna at the café, so she don't worry."

They ate cold food and showered, together; he kissed her under the water, but refrained from major sexual contact. She called Donna, and was told to enjoy herself, but be careful, and wanted a full account later. They went down to the lot together, and he dropped the locked trailer leaving it in the lot, he helped her up the steps and then into the seat, she looked around the living area, several black leather built in seats and a sofa, cherry cabinets, with marble counters, slate tiled floor, very nice, he had good taste.

The coach made its way up through the foothills and mountains by rivers and lakes. They passed the time talking about the sites, and praising any bikes they admired. They stopped in the parking lot at Mt. Rushmore, and walk up through the Kiosks and venues to gaze up at the four past presidents forever memorialized in stone. He bought her a couple of t-shirts, and would have bought more when she stopped him in protest. He smiled at her, he couldn't ever remember, smiling this much, he touched her often, claiming her, and letting her know with out saying his feelings. They traveled down the mountain, and stopped at a restaurant for lunch. They ate burgers and looked around the dinning area at the memorabilia on the walls. After lunch, at the register, he picked out a pair of locally mined Amethyst earrings for her, and gave them to her on the way out.

"Jack, stop buying me all this stuff, its crazy." She complained.

He looked down, bit his lip, and said. "Breezy, I feel crazy. I just wanna give you the moon, I'll try to stop. Do you think I'm trying to buy your affection?"

"Jack, you could have all my affection, with out spending a penny." She kissed him. "I just wish that you didn't shower me with gifts, so slow down."

"Baby, you say just the right things I think I'm falling for you." He kissed forehead. "Want to go back to the motor coach and fool around?"

"Are we parked far enough away from everything?" She smiled shyly. "I wouldn't want someone to wonder why I was screaming, and come investigate."

"Hey, if the coach is a rock'n, don't come a knock'n." and he took her hand and pulled her after him.

They almost ran all the way to the end of the parking lot, where the coach was parked. He opened the door and switched off the alarm, and walked backward pulling her with him through the hallway. He kissed and caressed her and began pulling her clothes from her body. Sitting on the bed, he tugged her into his arms, fitting her between his thighs. She leaned into him and felt the ridged outline in his pants she let her hand drift down his body to rub him through his jeans.

"Breeze, you're so beautiful, you got perfect tits. Not to big, not to small, just round and right." He suckled at her breasts, pulling the nipples with his lips and teeth. "And you're ass is a marvel, got back booty, I just want to tap all day long." He said. His hands slid up and down her back, stopping to clutch at her ass globes. He pulled her forward and hunched his pelvis to rub his covered sex against her.

"Jack, sweetheart you have too many clothes on." She bent to pull at his boots, tossing them over her shoulder one at a time. She pushed those perfect "C" cups into his face, scraping her cleavage on his whiskers. She backed away and popped his t-shirt over his head. Stroking his chest she paused to pinch and lick his nipples then dropped to her knees before him. She ran both hands down his jean covered thighs, scratching at the fabric with her nails, stroking them back to his lap and over the bulge. She deftly slipped the button out and pulled the zipper down. Pulling both sides away, and tugging on his boxers she uncovered his thick cock. The tension caused it to pop out nudging her on the cheek. She whipped her tongue across his big rubbery head, lapping up the pearl that had oozed forth. She pushed his torso hard making him lay down, and dug her hands into his back pockets and pulled off the rest of his clothes. Sliding back between his knees her mouth lowered over him, she pushed down caressing him delicately with her lips, rubbing him with her tongue. He bumped the back of her throat and she moaned, and surged forward taking him as deep as possible. Her hand began to stroke him, the saliva from her mouth wetting him to his balls. She could hear the grinding of his teeth, and knew he was holding back, so she began using her teeth. With each stroke back she grazed flesh, making it sensitive. His hips began to shudder and twitch. She knew he must be close, and she felt for his balls rolling them gently in her palm. He arched his back against the bed, pushed her back and warned her.

"Baby I'm so close, you're gonna have to stop." He groaned.

"No Jack, cum in my mouth." She said. "I wanna suck you dry."

She returned to his lap, nursing at his cock, kneeling and leaching onto him. He pushed his hips up straining, his balls tightening into his body. His hands lowered, first caressing then clutching at her hair. He held her still in that last few seconds and then spewed into her mouth, she swallowed several times then at the end she lifted her head and stuck out her tongue so he could see his seed clinging there then pulled it back in swallowing it.

"You're salty, sweetheart, but you taste good."

All he could do was grunt, and look at her with admiration. He grasped her hands and pulled her up across him to lie over his chest. He stroked her back, running his fingers around drawing an invisible pattern on her back. She snoozed on him and as she slept he moved them further up the bed and napped himself.

He woke to her fingers stroking his cock, and when she had him as hard as a rock she slid her leg up over him and dropped down taking him inside. She leaned back on her arms and rolled her hips riding him. He stroked her thighs and hips, and surged upward, filling her. She closed her eyes and brushed her breasts, tugging at her nipples. She pulled them out and twisted almost cruelly, and gasped sharply. Looking at her actions and reactions excited him, so he reached up started helping her. He pulled her nipples and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger until they were ridged. One hand stroked down her belly and he pushed his thumb between her nether lips, rubbing her nubbin. She cried out and rode him faster. Through lowered lids she gazed at him, and leaned forward to kiss him. He anchored her hips with both hands and pumped up into her. He met her kiss and sucked her tongue into his mouth drawing on it he sucked at the speed his cock entered her body. Her body shook, and spasms over took her, she screamed into his mouth. After a few more flexes of his hips, he finished in her.

She lay in his arms until her heartbeats slowed, and sat up in a panic. "Shit, Jack I forgot a condom, I'm sorry, I'm so stupid." She put her head in her hands.

"It'll be okay, what ever happens, what ever doesn't happen, we'll take it step by step." He touched her back. "God Breezy, I think I'd like the idea of you being round and fat with my rug rat."

"Really?" She asked turning to him.

"Really, Really, are you close to your period?"

"Maybe about a week or more, god I'm an idiot." She pouted.

He pulled her back down next to him and pulled the comforter over them. They slept until dusk, and he rose from the bed and drove to a near by camping site, paying for the space, he parked them and cooked dinner in the galley. She woke to the irresistible smell of beef sizzling, and saw him chopping vegetables at the counter. She felt very domesticated at the sight of him. Breezy pulled on some clothes and crept up to hug him from behind.

"My hero, he cooks, that looks and smells so good."

"Be done in a few, nothing special, just steak and a salad." He turned and hugged her to his side, and tossed the veggies in the bowl. "Mind if we camp here tonight? I got us the space, and we could watch a few movies, I got some DVDs in the space under the couch."

"Sounds like a good idea, let me call and tell Donna I'm staying out." She went for her purse.

"So, is Donna related to you, because you seem to be very close?" He asked.

"She's kind of a friend of my dads, I met her when I was a kid, and we came here to visit. When dad asked her if I could help her out this year, and she jumped at the chance. She worries about me like a mother hen, so I'll call her." She flipped the phone out, and one bar appeared. She rang her number. "Donna, it's me Breeze, where staying in a campground tonight." The line scratched and skipped. She barely heard a reply. "See you tomorrow, bye."

She sat at the table nook and he served the meal, popping the cork on a bottle of red he poured two glasses of wine and sat down across from her. He smiled at her and lifted his glass in salute. "Here's to us, today, tomorrow, and forever?" He asked. "We could make up our minds for sure later, but right now, right here it looks like forever to me."

She sipped some wine, "Are you serious, are you asking the big question?"

"I can't think about tomorrow without you, I don't want to go home to my empty house, if we're not talking marriage, would you think about staying with me until you return to finish your courses. I wouldn't ask you to quit what you're working toward, and maybe we could transfer the rest of your classes to a school closer." He closed his eyes for a moment, "Breezy, Baby I love you, I would go back with you and stay until you finish school."

"Oh Jack, it's not just what I'm going to school for, it's why." She sighed. "My dad really wants me to take over the business part of his business."

"Does this mean we don't have much of a chance?" He set the glass down.

"No, it just means my dad will have to find someone else to take over, because I might be getting married soon." She smiled at him and he got up, and went around the table to pull her to stand in front of him. He hugged her and twirled her around, lowered his head and kissed her.

"Breezy, you had me going there, it scared me to think you might say no."

He slid in next to her and for the rest of the meal he held and touched her not loosing contact. He fed her some of his steak, and took some that she offered him. After they finished he pulled a drawer out of the couch and picked out a recently released scifi movie and put it in to play. They sat and watched the movie, holding each other, occasionally kissing and whispering about the storyline. When the movie was over he walked her back to the bed and made slow, sweet love to her, and they fell asleep in each others arms.

In the morning Jack woke up to the smells of cooking, he stretched and smiled, my woman he thought, mine. He pulled on his boxers and stopped in the bathroom for business before stopping behind her and encircling her in his arms. "What's for breakfast?" he kissed her neck.

"Pancakes, you had a mix." She relaxed against him.

"I could just spread syrup all over you, and not come up for air." He suggested.

"Hmmm, no pancakes, I'm hungry." She giggled. "Then you can eat me."

He growled and reached down to pinch her butt. Standing at the stove top together they finished the pancakes, and took them to the table to eat. She glanced up from her plate several times to find his hungry gaze upon her. Both of them ate in silence, and in record time. At the last bite, instead of taking the bite she flicked it across the table at him, hitting him in the bare chest. She grinned at him and ran for the bedroom. Breezy pulled his shirt off over her head, and tossed it behind her. He was so close behind that it caught him in the face, and he grabbed her just before she reached the bed. Turning her naked in his arms, he kissed her long and slow, she tasted of maple syrup and butter.

"Breeze you're a bad girl, and now I'm gonna have to punish you." He smacked her butt once and tossed her backward on the bed. Immediately he fell on her spreading her thighs and lowering his head to her mound. He nipped her there and slipped his tongue between her nether lips, and caressed her nubbin. She arched up crying his name, and he gripped her legs tighter so she couldn't move. He sucked on her and increased the friction by shaking his head slightly and pulling on her. She tugged on his head, pushed her mound upward and screamed her pleasure. He lapped at her, but did not break contact, and soon had her on the way to a second orgasm.

"Jack, oh baby, I'll be a good girl." She pled. "Just let me rest a minute."

Green eyes sparkled up at her, and he nipped the soft skin of her thigh, leaving a love bite, marking her most intimate territory. He grabbed a condom from the night stand, and dropped his boxers, rolling it down his already ridged cock. He crawled up the bed between her legs, and pulled her up to him; he hooked both legs over his arms, and entered her. He groaned, and started slicing into her, pumping her channel and filling her to a stretched almost painful fullness. His ass whipped back and forth; his balls smacked at her ass and gave her sphincter a tingling sensation. She was close to the edge again, ready to dive into ecstasy, and he slowed the rhythm and change the angle. He dropped both her legs and surged forward into her, rolling his hips each time. Jack was drawing it out. He suckled her breasts tugging her nipples, and rubbed his beard stubble across them until they tingled. He massaged them with both hands; bringing the peaks together he pulled on them at the same time. She buried her hands in his hair and tugged him back then raised her head and kissed him, her tongue battled with his. He began to slam into her again, and soon together they stiffened and cried out.

"Baby you're the best." And she squeezed him with her inner muscles.

"Nope, you're the one who makes me want to fulfill your every wish. Make you scream in that hoarse little voice, sigh when you're satisfied; I am merely your slave." He smiled. "Use me as you will."