Leatherface XXX

Story Info
Leatherface, hot chicks and kinky sex.
5.3k words
2.6
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL

THIS IS MY HOMAGE TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE SERIES...THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE...ITS MOSTLY A PARODY OF THE ORIGINAL MOVIE WHICH IS MY FAVORITE ONE...DON'T WORRY NO ONE DIES IN THIS IT'S A SEX PARODY...I'M KNOWN FOR KINKY STORIES AND THIS IS CERTAINLY KINKY...I HOPE IT TURNS OUT GOOD... ENJOY

*****

CAST: LEATHERFACE: (HIMSELF)

JESSICA: (JESSICA SIMPSON)

JESS: (JESSICA BEIL)

SHELDON: (SHELDON COOPER FROM BIG BANG THEORY)

BILLY: (CHANDLER FROM FRIENDS)

KATE: (KATE UPTON)

SOFIA: (SOFIA VERGARA)

GRANNY: (HELEN MIRREN)

HITCHHIKER: (DR PHIL)

BUBBA: (SOME RANDOM OLD REDNECK)

CLETUS: (SOME RANDOM OLD REDNECK)

TYRA BANKS: (HERSELF)

We open on a hot, humid summer day in West Texas. A beautiful woman walked into a gas station in the middle of nowhere. It's Tyra Banks, who for some reason was driving through dusty West Texas in the middle of summer. She slowly walked into the station to ask for help. She was breathing heavy and sweating, like a whore in church.

TYRA: I need help. I need gas for my car. Pleaseee.

BUBBA: Well well, what do we have here? A famous supermodel bitch.

TYRA: What did you call me?

BUBBA: I called your sexy black ass, BITCH!

He slapped her across the face. His brother CLETUS walked up behind her and grabbed her. He groped her, feeling her all over. His cock was rock hard grinding on TYRA'S beautiful supermodel ass. She moaned and grinded against his big redneck cock. BUBBA ripped open her white blouse, she wasn't wearing a bra, and he groped those perfect chocolate DD tits. She tried to play it cool but...

TYRA: Hey, look here redneck motherfuckers. I'm not your play toy. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmm.

She writhed in delight as CLETUS fingered her bald pussy faster and faster and grinded hard on her thick ass. BUBBA pinched and twisted her thick nipples hard and spit on them, shaking them harder and harder.

BUBBA: Listen bitch, how the hell did you know we fuck our mother? if you want gas, we get to fuck you silly. So what's it gonna be?

TYRA made the decision very fast, as she pulled down her white Capri pants and white thong. She grabbed CLETUS' thick redneck cock and slammed it up her perfect black ass. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned loudly.

TYRA: I took a wild guess, mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm, way ahead of you whiteboy. Now pull that sweet white dick out and let me suck it, redneck.

BUBBA jerked his cock out of his jeans and showed it to TYRA. She licked her lips, it's the same size as CLETUS'. She immediately slammed it down her hungry throat. She's was so turned on, being manhandled by these two old, fat rednecks. She squirted all over the floor. She sucked BUBBA'S cock ravenously, as CLETUS pounded her perfect, thick black ass powerfully. Slamming all the way in and out of her ass repeatedly. She screamed in ecstasy.

BUBBA: Damn CLETUS, this black whore is hot as shit. Maybe we should take her home and let the whole family gangbang her.

TYRA moaned around BUBBA's thick cock, at the idea of being gangbanged, by a family of rednecks. She squirted again, as CLETUS pounded her black ass so fucking hard.

CLETUS: Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! This fine bitch got a great ass, damn right!

TYRA kept squirting all over everybody and everything, as the old rednecks held her between them and made a TYRA BANKS sandwich. They double fucked the shit outta her fine black ass and pussy... They kissed her and drooled all over her, roughly groping her amazing tits. She was so fucking disgusted and turned on, she couldn't believe it. She just sat back and loved every fucking second of being the meat in the fuck sandwich. TYRA squirted again, moaning loud and smiling so big.

BUBBA: AHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!

CLETUS: AHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH. YEAHHHHHHHHH!!

They both came a massive load of thick redneck cum in her holes and licked and drooled all over her, kissing and groping her relentlessly.

BUBBA: OK bitch, CLETUS will take you to your car and fill it up with gas. Damn, you got a nice pussy. You need to come hang with us at home sometime. We'll give you a redneck fuck fest like you won't believe baby.

TYRA squirted again at the thought of it. She went outside and got in CLETUS' dirty truck. He drove her to her car, and she sucked his cock all the way there. She let him ass fuck her again, after he filled up her car with gas. She even let him piss all over her face, because he said he loved doing that to his sister and mother. Tyra swallowed most of it and loved every second of it. She told him she would be over tonight for the fuckfest. She kissed him and let him finger her ass for a few minutes before she went home.

BUBBA: God Dammit! I bet you he fucked her. I knew I should've done drove her to her damn car.

He shook his head in disgust, and yes, he should've done drove her to her car...and maybe he could've done drove himself to a damn English class. Anyway, a hippie van pulls up to the gas station and out gets a gorgeous blonde babe in daisy dukes, a skin tight white tee shirt, no bra, and cowboy boots...hot damn... sorry, got distracted...she walked in to the station smiling a huge smile, skipping the whole way.

JESSICA: Howdy, can I use your restroom please?

Her smile would melt an iceberg. She so fucking beautiful...sorry, got distracted again...she smiled big and BUBBA licked his lips, looking at those big tits with no damn bra on, in that thin tee shirt. He went over to her and felt up her perfect natural tits, roughly groping them and licking his lips, drooling.

JESSICA: Hey!

She smacked his hands, but he kept groping her, loving the feeling of those awesome tits.

BUBBA: Yeah, I gotta do this. You gotta let me feel you up if you wanna use the damn restroom. Sorry, but it's company policy.

He kept staring at her tits while he squeezed them hard and rubbed her thick nipples. Milk shot out and wet her tee shirt. His eyes got so damn big, he yanked up her tee shirt and sucked the milk out of her big tits. Who the hell would believe that damn company policy line...

JESSICA: Umm, OK. I guess if it's company policy, it's OK.

Well, I guess we now know . Anyway, BUBBA kept sucking her sweet tit milk down his throat, as she moaned and writhed uncontrollably. He sucked for at least 5 minutes, loving her tasty milk and he groped her big titties very roughly as well. He finally showed her the restroom and she went in. He smiled big. He had a dirty idea, in that redneck head of his. He went in the secret door, to right beside the stall JESSICA was in. Yes, it was a damn gloryhole. Jessica was pissing and playing with her pussy. She was excited from BUBBA molesting her big natural fun bags. BUBBA watched a secret camera feed on the wall beside him, the beauty of public toilets I guess and jerked his rock hard 9 inches.

JESSICA: Mmmmmmmmm, I'm so fucking horny.

BUBBA slid open the gloryhole and shoved his big cock through it. Jessica didn't see it at first and kept playing with her pussy. He knocked on the stall to get her attention and she saw his big thick cock and licked her lips.

JESSICA: Damn, I like this place. They give you free food, and it's big and meaty, mmmmmmm .

She licked it happily and bit the head softly. BUBBA groaned and JESSICA sucked it. She twisted her head up and down the thick cock, loving the size and taste of it. She moaned her approval, as she sucked it faster. BUBBA'S cock jumped in her mouth and she loved it. Moaning and licking it all over, as she sucked it down her throat. She sucked it so fucking fast, her head was a blur. She rubbed her pussy, fast too and squirted in the toilet, screaming in ecstasy.

JESSICA: YESSSSSSSSSSS!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS COCK!!

BUBBA grunted and pumped JESSICA'S sweet mouth full of his redneck cum. She sucked every fucking drop down her throat.

BUBBA: AHHHHHHH, DAMNNNNNNNNN, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BUBBA started pissing down JESSICA'S throat. She was shocked, but quickly smiled around his fat cock and opened her throat for the old redneck's piss to flow down.

JESSICA: Mmmmmmmmm, your piss sure does taste nice buddy. It's better than Dr Pepper.

BUBBA: Yeah, and it's a lot more fun to pour down your throat than a damn Dr Pepper, and I sure as hell don't wanna be no damn Pepper too. (wink)

JESSICA sucked him clean and kissed his cock.

JESSICA: Thanks mister, I sure needed that. Call me sometime.

She handed BUBBA her number and got up and went outside, as BUBBA smiled, laying against the stall door.

BUBBA: That bitch can sure suck cock.

Back in Jessica's van, her handicapped brother Billy, was talking to her other fellow traveller's, their friend Sheldon, who's a genius scientist and Jessica's best friend Jess, whose husband couldn't make the trip with them. Billy was trying to be funny, as always, by playing with himself, asking Jess to give him a hand.

JESS: Pleaseee, your hand is more than enough for that little thing.

JESS and SHELDON laughed. Billy just shook his head and waved her off.

SHELDON: Too bad your husband couldn't come JESS.

JESS: Yeah, he's too damn busy trying to take over the world, as a pop star. Loser.

JESS was upset at him for not coming and told herself she would get back at him somehow. BILLY kept playing with himself and begging JESS to help him. She was getting mad at him when SHELDON got involved.

SHELDON: Billy, put that little wee wee away. I'll show you what a real wee wee looks like.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his monster cock. It was 13 inches long and he waved it at Billy taunting him.

SHELDON: Now this is a wee wee. Come give me a hand with it Billy. You probably like doing that anyway. Ha Ha Ha. Weeeeeeee!

BILLY: Do not.

JESS appreciated SHELDON helping her out and kissed him on the cheek. She also couldn't stop staring at his enormous cock either. She rubbed her pussy a little and could feel herself starting to get wet. Her sweet nipples were poking through her white tank top too and bra too. JESSICA and her merry crew, headed down the road looking for the old, supposed, haunted house they wanted to see. BUBBA headed home for lunch, so did CLETUS. Their new next door, a mile down the road, neighbor Sofia was getting some exercise, walking to their place to introduce herself. She brought a cake with her and was smiling, as she walked to their house, until the oppressive Texas summer heat got to her. She was woozy and wiping the sweat off of her head. She was very dizzy and barely made it to the house.

SOFIA: Aye, this damn heat is a perra.

She fanned herself and went, on and on, about this heat was a bitch. She looked amazing. Her skin tight blue wraparound dress showed off her huge tits, her blue high heels were outstanding as well. She knocked on the door, as she got really woozy. CLETUS answered it.

SOFIA: Helllll...oooo, nieghhh... borrr... Aye!

She passed out, as she held out the cake to CLETUS.

A little while later SOFIA was very groggy, as she was waking up. She looked around slowly, the room was spinning. She could hear grunting and she felt something pushing her and filling her. She didn't know what was going on. She felt surprisingly good, she told herself. She smiled and enjoyed the feeling that seemed to be coming from her pussy and ass. She shook her head again and saw CLETUS' old, wrinkled, smiling redneck face. She couldn't understand what was going on, but she found out real quick, when she felt a hard smack on her ass. She realized she was getting fucked in the ass and pussy by her redneck neighbors. She felt disgusted at first, but quickly smiled big, her smile is so beautiful. She loved the pussy and ass double fucking they were giving her.

SOFIA: AYE PAPI, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! SI SI SI!!

BUBBA: Damn CLETUS, this bitch has got a great ass. TAKE THAT WHITE DICK UP HER ASS BITCH!!

SOFIA: SI PAPI, I LOVE THAT BIG WHITE DICK UP MY ASS!! I LOVEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTT PAPI!!

BUBBA and CLETUS grunted and double fucked their gorgeous neighbor hard and fast for 2 hours straight. They came in her pussy and ass twice apiece. They even did double anal with her. SOFIA screamed in Spanish delight, the whole time. She squirted 5 times and smiled that perfect smile, the whole time, two big hard redneck cocks were pounding her. They both fucked her big tits til they covered them in redneck cum. She licked all of it up and spit it back on her tits, she did that repeatedly and finally licked it up slowly and swallowed every drop. They double fucked her mouth and she swallowed two big loads again. They pissed all over her face, as she squirted all over the floor 3 times and she sucked them dry. She loved every second of it. She got up and cleaned up, putting her pink thong and dress back on. She walked around the house and into a closed room, that was covered in metal.

SOFIA: Que mierdo es esto? (What the fuck is this)

SOFIA looked around the room, in shock and all of a sudden, she was on the floor unconscious again. She woke up bent over a butchers table in another room, with her hands and feet tied to the table. She heard a chainsaw and looked back, as she saw the scariest man she has ever seen. She screamed at the top of her lungs for help.

SOFIA: HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

ALL of a sudden she saw BUBBA and CLETUS.

SOFIA: HELP MEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE!!

BUBBA: Oh hey, that's just our brother, Leatherface. I think he likes ya. Leatherface, this is our hot new neighbor bitch.

SOFIA: HEL...LO...LEATHERFACE.

LEATHERFACE: (VERY LOUD CHAINSAW REVVING)

SOFIA: HELPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

BUBBA: Yeah, he likes ya. Look at his cock. It's all hard and shit.

SOFIA: HUH?

She turns around and sees the largest bulge she has ever seen, anywhere, anytime. Her eyes widen all the way. She starts to scream, but can't stop staring at that monster bulge. She's mesmerized by it. Her tongue hangs out involuntarily.

BUBBA: DAMN BITCH, you must be in heat or something, we just pounded the shit outta you, now you're looking at his cock like you're at a damn all you can eat buffet or some shit.

SOFIA shakes her head and starts screaming again.

SOFIA: AYEEE!! PLEASEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!

BUBBA: Will you please shut the fuck up bitch? DAMN!! Why tha hell, you screaming any damn way. This ain't no fucking horror movie, this is a damn sex parody, by the man himself, DICK THE MOTHERFUCKING PIMP!!

(WINK) EVERYONE SMILES...

BUBBA: All you gotta do is let him fuck you and you're fine, shit.

SOFIA: Oh, is that all? OK papi, FOLLARME DURO PAPI!! (FUCK ME HARD DADDY)

LEATHERFACE pulled out his 17 inch monster cock and SHOVED it up SOFIA'S magnificent pussy.

SOFIA: AYEEEEEEEEEEEE!! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

He did. His massive meat hammer pummeled her perfect bald pussy, as she pounded on the table in absolute sexual euphoria. He played with his chainsaw too, revving it full blast. SOFIA was scared by the noise, but so pleased sexually, she didn't give a mierdo. Her eyes were rolled back in her head from the pleasure she was getting from this monster and his monster cock. Leatherface pounded her pussy relentlessly. The table was shaking hard. It was bolted to the floor, so it couldn't move, even though he was drilling that massive thick cock up one of the most perfect women on earth's perfect pussy. It was going up her pussy so fast and with so much force it was beyond belief. She squirted all over his cock. She squirted with so much force, it shot out around LEATHERFACE'S cock and onto the floor.

BUBBA: HOT DAMN CLETUS, YOU SEE THAT?????

SOFIA: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PAPI, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HARDERRRRRRRRRR!!

BUBBA shoved his cock in SOFIA'S mouth and she gobbled it up, sucking like a sex crazed nympho getting pounded by a 17 inch cock... Hey, wait a minute, nevermind... LEATHERFACE smacked her ass hard, after he put the chainsaw down. He grabbed her curvy hips and fucked her senseless. She squirted again, all over his cock. LEATHERFACE pounded her pussy like a demon possessed...with fucking a pussy hard...SOFIA squirted again and again and again. Leatherface pulled out of her pussy and commenced his anal destruction of her perfect ass.

SOFIA: AYEEEEEEEEEEEE!! FUCK MY FUCKING CULO PAPI, FUCK IT LIKE A BEAST!! PAPI!!

LEATHERFACE destroyed that world class ass with his 17 inch monster, as BUBBA blasted his load in SOFIA'S red lipsticked mouth. She sucked him totally dry. Leather face exploded his massive load of cum up SOFIA'S ass, totally overflowing it, and she almost passed out from the pleasure. LEATHERFACE pulled out of her ass and went and started up his chainsaw again. (Loud chainsaw revving.)

SOFIA: WHAT? I LET HIM FUCK ME?

BUBBA: I think he wants your panties.

SOFIA threw LEATHERFACE her pink thong and he gleefully took it. He sniffed it, licked it and he put it on. His massive cock hung out of the side, but he was so excited to have it. He loved dressing up in hot women's clothes. He ran around yelling, so happy about his new thong.

SOFIA: AYEEE! I love his cock, but this is weird.

BUBBA: Yeah, but hey, wanna fuck again?

SOFIA smiled and said...

SOFIA: Hell yeah papi! . Bring those beautiful redneck dicks to mami!

BUBBA and CLETUS both shoved their dicks in her ass at the same time. She was certainly loosened up for them. They double banged her ass and made her squirt 3 more times,. Then they both came up her ass, overflowing it, again, with cum. Meanwhile, back in Jessica's van, they picked up a hitchhiker. They drove down the road and made a new friend... Sort of...

JESSICA: Hey mister it's hot out there why were u walking around out here?

HITCHHIKER: Well darlin, I kinda got lost. My car played out and I played with myself, but I came so much, I figured I needed to get something to eat, to replenish my cum.

JESSICA: Hey, us too mister...except for the cum part, but what the heck. What do you like to eat?

HITCHHIKER: Well, a lot I guess, but my favorite thing to eat is pussy.

JESSICA smiled big and pulled the van over to a secluded spot. She ripped her clothes off and jumped on Dr Phil... I mean the hitchhiker's face.

JESSICA: Eat up baby.

HITCHHIKER: Mmmph, (mumbled jibberish)

JESSICA: Damn Mister, you eat good pussy. I'm cummmmmmming.

She squirted in his mouth and he sucked it down. He worked his tongue so good in her pussy, she came again. He licked her clean and kept eating.

JESSICA: Hey JESS, you gotta come try this. He's a damn good pussy eater. Come on over babe.

JESS had never cheated on her husband, but she was still mad at him and she was bored, so she said to herself, fuck it and started riding the hitchhiker's talented mouth. Meanwhile back at the rednecks house, LEATHERFACE was still celebrating his new thong, with his ass hanging halfway out of it. He ran into his younger sister Kate. She had fucked her brother a bunch of times and she was always horny... look, we know how this is gonna go, so let's just get to the good stuff... Kate sucked him off. She deepthroated all 17 inches... DAMNNNNNN!!

LEATHERFACE: (CHAINSAW REVVING LOUDLY)

KATE: DAMN BABY, I love your beautiful cock. Jizz down my throat baby.

LEATHERFACE was wearing only a pink thong and high heels. A tall fat redneck, with big hair and a veryyyyyyyy big cock and a pink thong, was quite a sight. He pounded her throat deep and powerfully. Kate moaned around his massive mouth invader and played with her beautiful bald pussy. She came all over her hand, just as LEATHERFACE grunted like a bear and exploded down her throat. Pumping huge blast, after huge blast, of thick cum, directly into her stomach. She licked his cock clean and sucked it some more, smiling big the whole time.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12